March 28, 2024, 04:47:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 289147 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: July 06, 2008, 05:32:12 PM »

OH, I read your post so quick, I missed that we have now lost another invaluable Dutch poster!  MY POINT!  HOW SAD....
You may get your wish, about no more posters.  I don't want to get banned,  I've been here as long as many and hate to see what has happened here, so feel I have an opinion on what is occuring as many do.   Thank GOD for the few left, who still contribute so much.

I'm back to the Political thread, if I'm not banned now.

I do respect you and feel for your circumstances, I don't even blame you for your being sick of pettiness, but this isn't petty, when one person can interfere with this forum in a negative way and be allowed to continue.   Signing of now....

AND THAT IS MY POINT.  Everyone is so quick to respond they don't bother reading.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: July 06, 2008, 05:35:03 PM »

******* - banned per their request ??????????

Yes Johan - ******* was tired of all the BS.  Alot of what got to him was done behind the scenes via email and he was sick and tired of it.  When it starts up here in the forum by certain posters he gets angry.  ******* didn't think I stuck up for him enough I guess so he's decided he doesn't want to be a member here any more.  I have banned him per his request.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: July 06, 2008, 05:36:49 PM »

Does anybody know what this says?

Siman pasa Sr. Michael Saladin a wordo aresta. For di famianan di Sr. Saladin nos por compronde cu e Embahada Americano na Curacao a comunica cu Fiscal Deutekom na Aruba tocante e caso di Sr. Michael Saladin. Sr Saladin, ta un ciudadano Americano, residencia na Aruba cu status legal. Pa 24 ora no ta conoci e detayenan exacto di e combersacion aki, pero si por bisa, cu e Embahador Americano, NO a wordo informa formalmente of informalmente tocante encarcelacion di e ciudadano Americano en cuestion, cual ta un obligacion di un pais según leynan Estado-unidense manera nos por compronde.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:GmYzxUC2uRYJ:www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/6/8/9/1251/+deutekom+aruba&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=30&gl=us

Translation: Last Week Mr. Michael Saladin got arrested. From the Saladin Family it came to out attention that the USA Embassy in Curacao is in communication with Prosecuter Deutekom in Aruba about the case of Mr Michael Saladin. for 24ORA, the details about this conversation is not clear, but that the USA Embassy was not informed or officially informed about the incarceration of the USA citezen in question, which is an obligation of any country according to the laws of the United States as we understand it.

Now, this means that Lalo Croes husband was arrested?  Do I have that right?  Is it a badge of honor to be arrested in arrested?  Thanks for the translation.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: July 06, 2008, 05:38:59 PM »

See how it works?

Johan is disappointed that ******* is gone

Dihannah is disappointed that GBMW is done

Does anyone really think I can make everyone happy? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: July 06, 2008, 05:41:31 PM »

Siman pasa Sr. Michael Saladin a wordo aresta. For di famianan di Sr. Saladin nos por compronde cu e Embahada Americano na Curacao a comunica cu Fiscal Deutekom na Aruba tocante e caso di Sr. Michael Saladin. Sr Saladin, ta un ciudadano Americano, residencia na Aruba cu status legal. Pa 24 ora no ta conoci e detayenan exacto di e combersacion aki, pero si por bisa, cu e Embahador Americano, NO a wordo informa formalmente of informalmente tocante encarcelacion di e ciudadano Americano en cuestion, cual ta un obligacion di un pais según leynan Estado-unidense manera nos por compronde.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:GmYzxUC2uRYJ:www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/6/8/9/1251/+deutekom+aruba&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=30&gl=us

Translation: Last Week Mr. Michael Saladin got arrested. From the Saladin Family it came to out attention that the USA Embassy in Curacao is in communication with Prosecuter Deutekom in Aruba about the case of Mr Michael Saladin. for 24ORA, the details about this conversation is not clear, but that the USA Embassy was not informed or officially informed about the incarceration of the USA citezen in question, which is an obligation of any country according to the laws of the United States as we understand it.

Now, this means that Lalo Croes husband was arrested?  Do I have that right?  Is it a badge of honor to be arrested in arrested?  Thanks for the translation.

Lala's - is Lalo Croes married to Michael Saladin (American living in Aruba)?
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: July 06, 2008, 05:43:52 PM »

See how it works?

I could never do your job, Klaas.  It's like herding cats sometimes.  You do the best anyone could do.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: July 06, 2008, 05:44:47 PM »

Ah, so he was involved with this case too.
YEs
Yes he was, and Saladin did not do anything Illegal, he only tried to defend the act of his wife and when he question the choller about his acctions on slashing the tires of the wife car, The Choller pull a knife on him, Then he pulls his gun to show that he is also armed, the choller then runaway into the Gym and he run after him. In the Gym other people hold on to the choller and someone called the cops and from there the Police came and on the order of Duerekom, Saladin got arrested.

When they search saladin, they find the gun of which he had a permit to carried to defend himself , but from where did Duetekom came out with the Witness that said that Saladin has treathen the choller with his legal to carry gun is still a mystery.

The Choller in question said to Duetekom , that there where to other choller that saw what has happend. Eventhough theirr rap sheet are like a book, still Duetekom tried to show Saladin that he is the LAW and nobody else. Saladin went to Jail and the choller with the knife walk free.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: July 06, 2008, 05:46:47 PM »

See how it works?

Have you ever noticed the closer we get to the end of a thread, the crazier it gets in here? Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: July 06, 2008, 05:46:53 PM »

See how it works?

I could never do your job, Klaas.  It's like herding cats sometimes.  You do the best anyone could do.

Klaas has the most difficult job on the forum.  She is the best mod/administrator and she is very fair.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: July 06, 2008, 05:47:33 PM »

See how it works?

Have you ever noticed the closer we get to the end of a thread, the crazier it gets in here? Rolling Eyes

Lala's I just thought the same thing.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: July 06, 2008, 05:47:58 PM »

[/quote]

I've been thinking the same thing for a while now.

When he got that charge rammed where the sun don't shine - I suspected it was pay back time. But what can you do but just be suspicious? There have been plenty of gun charges on Aruba and Mike didn't even fire a shot. Others have unloaded the whole magazine and faced less jail time.

Deutekom is / was in direct violation of American / Dutch law.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: July 06, 2008, 05:48:18 PM »

OK, maybe I didn't understand Mum right on this...let me go back and look again. Sorry.  I have been a bit distracted in here today.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: July 06, 2008, 05:50:45 PM »

This is what Mum told me.  I will have to ask her for certain, but I think I read this correctly.

Well Lalo Croes is married to Michael Saladin, an American living in
Aruba, not sure if he is jail! And Lalo's sister Guisette and Michael
Saladin are the vocalists in the Mi Dushi Band!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #973 on: July 06, 2008, 05:52:31 PM »

one more thought - Oduber controls all communications on Aruba. He could literally order a blanket search of all telecom / internet traffic and seize all know participants in this case. Think that's far reaching or out of the realm of possibly? think again.

He could shut up or throw in jail anyone he sees fit. It is within his grasp of power.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: July 06, 2008, 05:52:57 PM »

This is what Mum told me.  I will have to ask her for certain, but I think I read this correctly.

OK and is Lalo directly related to Rudy or Steve?  Or Charles, LOLOL 

Edited to add:  Or John Charles Croes,  lol 
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 05:55:07 PM by klaasend » Logged
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: July 06, 2008, 05:53:27 PM »

Sorry, I am trying to find all this again...where's Mum?  I can't get the link to copy for some reason.

MySpace.com - Dushi Band of Aruba - Oranjestad, Caribbean - Techno ...

Band Members, Hildward Croes (Director / Keyboards / Vocals), Guisette Croes (Vocals), Michael Saladin (Vocals), Melvin Garcia (Vocals), ...
profile.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: July 06, 2008, 05:53:29 PM »

one more thought - Oduber controls all communications on Aruba. He could literally order a blanket search of all telecom / internet traffic and seize all know participants in this case. Think that's far reaching or out of the realm of possibly? think again.

He could shut up or throw in jail anyone he sees fit. It is within his grasp of power.

He is a puppet.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: July 06, 2008, 05:54:20 PM »

Sorry, I am trying to find all this again...where's Mum?  I can't get the link to copy for some reason.

MySpace.com - Dushi Band of Aruba - Oranjestad, Caribbean - Techno ...

Band Members, Hildward Croes (Director / Keyboards / Vocals), Guisette Croes (Vocals), Michael Saladin (Vocals), Melvin Garcia (Vocals), ...
profile.

Where is it Lala's I will copy it for you.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #978 on: July 06, 2008, 05:54:40 PM »

See how it works?

Klaas...Sweet Heart...It is not your job...nor responsibility to *make* anyone happy...WE are all adults here...Adults make their own choices...no matter how much some may try to make you their Mommy...You are not....You are Klass...responsible only for your *own* feelings and no one else's....

Klaas...You've been through so much as of late...almost dying comes to mind...much less the stress of a home remodel.....Give yourSELF a break Girl....

This forum *needs* you....all the others can come and go....but...not you....Take a Deep Breath...for YOU!....I love you Klaas....des....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: July 06, 2008, 05:56:13 PM »

Mike is outta jail - I have a picture of him participating in this year's Carnival. I would have to dig around to find it - and you know how I am at labeling pictures LOL 

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.