April 25, 2024, 12:27:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THIS IS DAMN FUNNY/OFF CAMERA CONVERSATION AIRED BY MISTAKE  (Read 6655 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« on: August 31, 2006, 09:44:53 AM »

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article1222814.ece

US ANCHORWOMAN LEFT RED-FACED AFTER TOILET CONVERSATION IS AIRED.....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 09:46:05 AM »

My sistah.... you really don't read the front page, do you?   Laughing  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 09:53:31 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
My sistah.... you really don't read the front page, do you?   Laughing  Laughing

OH dear............

Maybe Klaas can delete this then....

I'm sooooooooooo sorry.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 09:57:53 AM »

No Problem ... you can talk about it here too ...

CNN & Kyra Phillips Potty break mic snafu … during President Bush’s Katrina Speech, OMG … way to go CNN …

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/08/29/cnn-kyra-phillips-potty-break-mic-snafu-omg-way-to-go-cnn/

“I’ve got to be protective of him,” she said without being aware that the mic was on. “He’s married, three kids, and his wife is just a control freak. CNN anchor Daryn Kagan broke into the telecast immediately afterward updating viewers on what Bush had been saying.

Wont family functions be a joy to go to ...  Very Happy
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 04:40:15 PM »

I am a little slow and hard of hearing.

I've listened to the conversation and what's been said about it, but I've missed the 'joke'.

What was said? Anyone have a transcript and explanation?
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 05:34:43 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
I am a little slow and hard of hearing.

I've listened to the conversation and what's been said about it, but I've missed the 'joke'.

What was said? Anyone have a transcript and explanation?

Her microphone was still turned on when this anchorwoman was in the bathroom, and while the President was speaking on air, her conversation was broacast right along with it.

It was a very personal conversation and in it she sort of kept praising her husband how great he is, but that her brothers wife was a real control freak, and that if anyone needed protection it would be her brothers not her....

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 12:03:45 AM »

Help!  I can't find anywhere that she was referring to her brother. I also can't find that she was praising her husband. I thought she was talking about a married man she was having an affair with and she had to protect that info because his wife was a control freak.
 Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 03:49:22 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Help!  I can't find anywhere that she was referring to her brother. I also can't find that she was praising her husband. I thought she was talking about a married man she was having an affair with and she had to protect that info because his wife was a control freak.
 Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

"Yeah, I'm very lucky in that regard with my husband. My husband is handsome and he is genuinely a loving, you know, no ego... you know what I'm saying," she was heard telling the other woman. "Just a really passionate, compassionate, great, great human being. And they exist. They do exist. They're hard to find... But they are out there."

Less happily, however, Ms Phillips discussed how protective brothers can be of their siblings, before noting that in her case it was her brother who needed protection, apparently because of his wife, who she described as a "control freak" .

"I've got to be protective of him," she said. "He's married, three kids and his wife is just a control freak."

Shortly afterwards, another woman is heard informing Ms Phillips that her microphone is on and that she should turn it off before the sound was switched back to the President's address.

Hey Miss Louise....

I gather that you had a hard time understanding the audio as well. I had to listen a couple of times myself... Laughing

Above is what was printed as what her converastion consisted of.

I'm sure this will blow over if not already has...

Phillips already appeared on the Letterman show and announced the TOP TEN list in reference to what happened....

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2006, 03:03:38 AM »

Darling Dancer,

Thank you so much for explaining. I really did have a hard time hearing the audio. That's because my hearing is damaged from listening to too much loud rock and roll on the headphones when I was younger.

This will not hurt her career.  But I'm sure it will bring about a discussion with her sister in law and maybe her "controlling " issue can be ameliorated.

xoxoxoxo

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Cat
Monkey Junky

cnn
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2006, 10:02:52 AM »

My sister is a total control freak.I will probaly hear her,about this very,or her lawyer.I don't care.These slips are honest reflections on life,and should be laughed at,not yelled at,by some.My thanks to some monkeys for the Black Dahlia info.I think I shall read information on it,without the pictures. :

Live with hope,looking for justice
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.