May 29, 2024, 04:21:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #519 8/31 - 9/4/2006  (Read 155244 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2006, 08:12:21 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
<rant_on>
This world is becomming full of a bunch of thin skinned, offended by EVERYthing, snot nosed, spoiled rotten, over politically correct, helmet wearing, no sense, dont know how to drive, ugly sunglass wearing, lazy, no good, whiney, cant do anything for theirself, sue happy, no responsiblity having, wussy, uncoordinated, had everything handed to them, over sensitive, needs a good ass kicking, punk-ass kids and adults.  I for one am sick and tired of it
</rant_off>

this post has absolutley nothing to do with this case and is not aimed at anyone on this message board.

And pull your dam pants up or put a freaking belt on.

whew, glad its Friday.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2006, 08:22:07 AM »

<rant_on>
This world is becomming full of a bunch of thin skinned, offended by EVERYthing, snot nosed, spoiled rotten, over politically correct, helmet wearing, no sense, dont know how to drive, ugly sunglass wearing, lazy, no good, whiney, cant do anything for theirself, sue happy, no responsiblity having, wussy, uncoordinated, had everything handed to them, over sensitive, needs a good ass kicking, punk-ass kids and adults.  I for one am sick and tired of it
</rant_off>

this post has absolutley nothing to do with this case and is not aimed at anyone on this message board.

whew, glad its Friday.

Blah - I love this, especially the part about the pants and the belt.  Laughing

Every time I have to look at one of those kid's underwear, I want to slap him upside the head and tell him to get some respect for himself and the people around him who are having to look at his butt! Why does some skinny teen-age boy think I want to see his drawers? Good grief!!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2006, 08:32:01 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
<rant_on>
</rant_off>

whew, glad its Friday.

Every time I have to look at one of those kid's underwear, I want to slap him upside the head and tell him to get some respect for himself and the people around him who are having to look at his butt! Why does some skinny teen-age boy think I want to see his drawers? Good grief!!!!!!

Amen to that !  That is why I for one am so glad that they have a dress code which is strictly enforced in our whole parish(county to everyone else).....
The rest of it too blah!!!!

Good morning monkeyfaces!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2006, 08:35:00 AM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
<rant_on>
</rant_off>

whew, glad its Friday.

Amen to that !  That is why I for one am so glad that they have a dress code which is strictly enforced in our whole parish(county to everyone else).....
The rest of it too blah!!!!

Good morning monkeyfaces!

Guess I should have stated in the schools.... but as soon as they are out, look out!!!! Not a pretty sight is it ?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2006, 08:37:16 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
We were at the beach about ten days ago and some young guys has a Sea Pro, they were right up at the shore picking some other kids up to go tubing. To bring a boat in right up to the shore is not a big deal.

No, it isn't.  We do it all the time.  'Cept during hurricanes.

We are all fine here. Some power outages - not us though - and school cancelled county-wide due to so mild flooding.

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2006, 08:38:27 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I was just watching Larry King Live about another freak show in Colorado City... no wonder they sort of all look alike in that place.. they are mostly descended from two families and they are all breeding out of the same gene pool.

Good morning.

Time to break out the CHLORINE for that gene pool.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2006, 08:40:50 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Blah... I couldn't agree more with you... and you left out girls who never eat and weigh all of 87 pounds that gripe that they are "fat" at 5 ft. 5 inches tall... Laughing

On a serious note,  Please take a look at the unsolved crime thread,
America's Most Wanted is doing a show on the what could be serial killer that has struck AL and GA.....

have a great day monkeys - Keep the faith!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2006, 08:58:42 AM »

<rant_on>
</rant_off>

AMEN!

whew, glad its Friday.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2006, 09:01:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

How's everyone?  Anyone hear from the Monkeys in the storms yet?

I couldn't get back into the cage yesterday afternoon...   Embarassed so I went back to bed and slept for 12 hours...  And finally feel alert enough to tackle that Natalee Bumper Sticker page...  I wish I knew what I was doing...  instead of just having to guess at coding and hope that the page looks and works right...  and just keep on guessing until it works right...

And man...  when I went to work yesterday morning to update my direct deposit info, I saw something on TV about a guy snapping...  and didn't really know what it was about...

This morning I see...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/LegalCenter/story?id=2381841&page=1

What Would You Do? Parents' Worst Nightmare
Parents of Molested Children Talk to ABC News

By CHRIS FRANCESCANI
ABC News Law & Justice Unit

Sept. 1, 2006 — It's one of the most unbearably thorny questions a parent ever faces — what would you do if it happened to your child?

On Wednesday, Connecticut attorney Jonathon Edington, 29, was charged with first degree murder for allegedly stabbing his neighbor to death after his wife told him that the man had molested their 2-year-old daughter, according to Edington's bond attorney, Mickey Sherman.

Edington was released on a $1 million bond — a rare move in a capital murder case, experts said.

More at link

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2006, 09:07:00 AM »

Wishing Everyone a Happy Labor Day Week end!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2006, 09:08:34 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

You too Jaqi!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2006, 09:10:08 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

You too Jaqi!!

Thanks, Sistah...

You too, and Katz, Peaches, Snoop, and EVERYONE I MISSED....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: September 01, 2006, 09:12:15 AM »

Please be sure to check out the Unsolved Crimes thread...

AMW is doing a show on the serial rapist  - with the little girls from AL and GA....

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2006, 09:21:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Whodunit - glad to hear you all are ok - It looks like we have missed alot of the rain here - still a chance throughout the day, I think the track is east of where I am.

Hey to all the rest of you.  TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2006, 09:24:59 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
<rant_on>
</rant_off>

AMEN!

whew, glad its Friday.

Laughing Good morning, you guys!  When my nephew was 18 he was into dressing like that...  hey, when my sister and I were growing up, we wanted to be "in style" too...  My sister drew the line at piercing and tatoos though...  NO earrings, NO piercings, NO tatoos...    everything else is temporary she said...  And she's right.  He even had purple tinged hair, he tried red too...  I told him I like purple better ~ it reminds me of P...

Anyways, on his 18th birthday, he was leaning into the 'fridge, looking for something to eat or drink, his pants hanging down under his arse, sulk boxer shorts sticking out for all the world to see...

So I picked him up by his boxer shorts ~ and gave him a wedgie...  we laughed!!!  He didn't know what to say, or what to do...  Poor kid ~ I went right into his "cool..."  He wound up hugging me tight and giving me a kiss, telling me that he should be mad at me, but he's not...  

He'll be 21 this Christmas Eve...  he did real well in school, and now has a job as a chef in a good restaurant in one of the better hotels on the Strip...  They like him a lot there, he's proud of the work he does, and does the best job that he can, and is more than willing to learn more...

And he no longer wears his pants so low that they're near hanging down to his ankles...  And his silk boxer shorts are where they're supposed to be ~ INSIDE his pants.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2006, 09:26:36 AM »

Good morning, Jacq!  What a great dog ~ and I love that flag!  And a great Labor Day to you too...

My sister just sent me an email about putting out a flag on September 11th too...

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2006, 09:28:41 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

Good morning, Jacq!  What a great dog ~ and I love that flag!  And a great Labor Day to you too...

My sister just sent me an email about putting out a flag on September 11th too...

Hey, tha's a great idea!

Great story bout your nephew...

When I was in junior high all the rage was Huckapoo shirts, painters pants and work boots....  (oh and puka shells.....can't forget those)

My mom used to say why do you want to wear those pants made out of cheesecloth!  LOL

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2006, 09:37:52 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Good Morning Monkeys!!

Whodunit - glad to hear you all are ok - It looks like we have missed alot of the rain here - still a chance throughout the day, I think the track is east of where I am.

Hey to all the rest of you.  TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning, Kimmy!  {{{hugs}}}  And yeah, I'm happy that 'Who' is OK too...  and any other Monkeys who were in harms way...  Waiting on hearing from the others...  Glad you're not inline of the storm...

TGIF to ya ~ and to everyone else too....   tonight will be "my" Monday though...  seems like no matter what I do ~ I'm on a different track from everyone else...

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2006, 09:38:59 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
<rant_on>
</rant_off>

AMEN!

whew, glad its Friday.

Laughing Good morning, you guys!  When my nephew was 18 he was into dressing like that...  hey, when my sister and I were growing up, we wanted to be "in style" too...  My sister drew the line at piercing and tatoos though...  NO earrings, NO piercings, NO tatoos...    everything else is temporary she said...  And she's right.  He even had purple tinged hair, he tried red too...  I told him I like purple better ~ it reminds me of P...

Anyways, on his 18th birthday, he was leaning into the 'fridge, looking for something to eat or drink, his pants hanging down under his arse, sulk boxer shorts sticking out for all the world to see...

So I picked him up by his boxer shorts ~ and gave him a wedgie...  we laughed!!!  He didn't know what to say, or what to do...  Poor kid ~ I went right into his "cool..."  He wound up hugging me tight and giving me a kiss, telling me that he should be mad at me, but he's not...  

He'll be 21 this Christmas Eve...  he did real well in school, and now has a job as a chef in a good restaurant in one of the better hotels on the Strip...  They like him a lot there, he's proud of the work he does, and does the best job that he can, and is more than willing to learn more...

And he no longer wears his pants so low that they're near hanging down to his ankles...  And his silk boxer shorts are where they're supposed to be ~ INSIDE his pants.

Katz, I have been through all the fads myself, but the looking at the butt cracks definitely is the one that bugs the hell out of me! JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: September 01, 2006, 09:44:10 AM »

Hey, tha's a great idea!

Great story bout your nephew...

When I was in junior high all the rage was Huckapoo shirts, painters pants and work boots....  (oh and puka shells.....can't forget those)

My mom used to say why do you want to wear those pants made out of cheesecloth!  LOL

I grew up wearing painters pants too...  they were the best!  and my jeans were all patched up and decorated with embroidery...  I still have my favorite pair...  and I wore construction shoes or flip flops...  and hippie shirts from India...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.