May 29, 2024, 11:45:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #519 8/31 - 9/4/2006  (Read 155235 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2006, 09:46:08 AM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"

Katz, I have been through all the fads myself, but the looking at the butt cracks definitely is the one that bugs the hell out of me! JMO

Laughing Thankfully, the only thing we got to see were my nephew's silk boxer shorts!!!!  Butt cracks are just not pretty!!!!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2006, 09:47:23 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "blah"
<rant_on>
This world is becomming full of a bunch of thin skinned, offended by EVERYthing, snot nosed, spoiled rotten, over politically correct, helmet wearing, no sense, dont know how to drive, ugly sunglass wearing, lazy, no good, whiney, cant do anything for theirself, sue happy, no responsiblity having, wussy, uncoordinated, had everything handed to them, over sensitive, needs a good ass kicking, punk-ass kids and adults.  I for one am sick and tired of it
</rant_off>

this post has absolutley nothing to do with this case and is not aimed at anyone on this message board.

And pull your dam pants up or put a freaking belt on.

whew, glad its Friday.

Blah - I love this, especially the part about the pants and the belt.  Laughing

Every time I have to look at one of those kid's underwear, I want to slap him upside the head and tell him to get some respect for himself and the people around him who are having to look at his butt! Why does some skinny teen-age boy think I want to see his drawers? Good grief!!!!!!

And good morning to you too, BT ~ and hey, Blah!  Good seeing you too!

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: September 01, 2006, 09:51:48 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Please be sure to check out the Unsolved Crimes thread...

AMW is doing a show on the serial rapist  - with the little girls from AL and GA....

There should be the death penalty for guys like this ~ there's just no fixing 'em...  And while they still breath and roam the streets, the rest of the world suffers...

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2006, 09:53:00 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

Katz, I have been through all the fads myself, but the looking at the butt cracks definitely is the one that bugs the hell out of me! JMO

Laughing Thankfully, the only thing we got to see were my nephew's silk boxer shorts!!!!  Butt cracks are just not pretty!!!!

I dunno Katz....did ya ever get a look at Phils?

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2006, 09:56:34 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Who be that, Jacq?  ....   Embarassed and yeah...  I can think of a couple off hand that I sure wouldn't mind seeing either...   Embarassed but that's a whole 'nother story...  and not gonna be here on the board!   Laughing

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: September 01, 2006, 10:00:15 AM »

Who be that, Jacq?  ....   Embarassed and yeah...  I can think of a couple off hand that I sure wouldn't mind seeing either...   Embarassed but that's a whole 'nother story...  and not gonna be here on the board!   Laughing

Why Mr. Phil Mc Cracken....

and a close 2nd is Seymour Butts..... :

I'm sorry I know they are terrible jokes.... Embarassed

But they still make me laugh..... Cool

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2006, 10:04:06 AM »

Those still make me laugh too Jacq..... Laughing

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2006, 10:06:31 AM »

[quote="

But they still make me laugh..... Cool[/quote]

Those still make me laugh too Jacq..... Laughing[/quote]

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2006, 10:07:49 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
On the date that Natalee disappeared, Aruba was an hour behind Birmingham time. One call that she made was 3 am in Birmingham but 2 am in Aruba.

2 am: Nat gets in a call to Twitty phone

2:30 am: Joran, Deepak and third male are seen at the raquet club, in Deepak's car.

The time difference is the other way around.  Alabama is an hour behind Aruba. It is Eastern time in Aruba, same as Georgia.  Alabama is an hour behind Georgia. When it is 3AM in Georgia & Aruba, it is 2AM in Alabama.

So if Natalee makes a call from Aruba at 3AM it is 2AM in AL.  If the phone call in AL was received at 3AM (AL time), then Natalee made the call at 4AM Aruba time.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2006, 10:12:15 AM »

Wishing Everyone a Happy Labor Day Week end!

Thanks Jacquie Very Happy  Same to you.

Since you're saying the weather is not going to be good -- I'm expecting a bunch of movie trivia clues from you Laughing  Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2006, 10:12:23 AM »

Embarassed oh....   Very Happy  Laughing Okies, time for me to feed the cats and then sit down and get "crackin" (pun intended) at trying to upload the new and better bumper stickers that I made...

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2006, 10:20:14 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/August/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2006, 10:20:50 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"

Wishing Everyone a Happy Labor Day Week end!

Thanks Jacquie Very Happy  Same to you.

Since you're saying the weather is not going to be good -- I'm expecting a bunch of movie trivia clues from you Laughing  Laughing

Oh yes....I'll be thinkin up a storm.... Laughing

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: September 01, 2006, 10:22:47 AM »

Unfortunately I have to work today....
Catch up with you monkeys later....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: September 01, 2006, 10:33:43 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
On the date that Natalee disappeared, Aruba was an hour behind Birmingham time. One call that she made was 3 am in Birmingham but 2 am in Aruba.

2 am: Nat gets in a call to Twitty phone

2:30 am: Joran, Deepak and third male are seen at the raquet club, in Deepak's car.

The time difference is the other way around.  Alabama is an hour behind Aruba. It is Eastern time in Aruba, same as Georgia.  Alabama is an hour behind Georgia. When it is 3AM in Georgia & Aruba, it is 2AM in Alabama.

So if Natalee makes a call from Aruba at 3AM it is 2AM in AL.  If the phone call in AL was received at 3AM (AL time), then Natalee made the call at 4AM Aruba time.

Embarassed Okies ~ I know I haven't been keeping up all that well...  but...

The last I remember on the phone calls issue ~ and Tyler helped me out with this one ~ was...  Natalee got off a phone call to one of the guys on the trip...  but he didn't listen to the message until on the plane home, or something like that...  there was a "help me" type phone call during a storm that was made to Nat's family ~ but that phone call had nothing to do with this case....  wait...  let me dig through files on my computer ~ I saved the postings from that day...

Have there been updates on information about phone calls that Natalee made that I am not aware of?

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: September 01, 2006, 10:34:41 AM »

oh...  Embarassed and good morning SunFreak and justinsmama!  And anyone else who is awake and posting or reading now!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 01, 2006, 11:03:48 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Sander Gottenbus June 16, 2005 Statements

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/01/natalee-holloway-investigation-sander-gottenbus-june-16-2005-statements/

Also posted in the Important Case Document thread.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: September 01, 2006, 11:04:27 AM »

I'm need to run out for a couple hours this morning, see you all later!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: September 01, 2006, 11:04:54 AM »

This is the only phone call that I know about...  Is there another one know about now?

• The call was MADE to William Morris' own personal phone, NOT a rented phone.  He retrieved the voicemail when he boarded the plane to return to AL

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: September 01, 2006, 11:05:24 AM »

Hi!  Just reduced my house and guess I will run another ad in the classifies.  Klaasend your right never offer your services because I'm now getting calls and everyone has special needs and all I wanted was to play tennis..  I now have 24 new members and they all have titles which I was just hoping to find weekend players..  Example: Chris Kennedy,
PTR-Certified Professional USTA Member, what does that mean?   I think I will tell them that maybe they didn't understand my invite and this was for starting a nude tennis team?   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy   I was going to start the bike club but now this has gotten way too big for what I wanted..  I'm scared of answering my phone..  They want to know what circuit I'm on and I guess I should tell them the peeping squirrel circuit at Scared Monkeys that should impress them..  I'm afraid to do the bike club, I might get riders like Lance Armstrong and there again I just want to have fun not kill myself..  Just be careful everyone about offering your services, it seems there are a lot of people that will take you up on that..

Have a great weekend, I need to goto Blockbuster and rent a dvd on tennis.. Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.