April 23, 2024, 06:03:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #519 8/31 - 9/4/2006  (Read 154168 times)
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 07:29:07 PM »

Welcome back everyone!  Very Happy

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 07:32:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys. We're back up again.  Look at what I stumbled across while perusing my local newspaper this evening. http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0831cr-arrest31-ON.html
Sound familiar? Unfortunately, gang raping a young girl is all too common party behavior, it seems, even in the suburbs of Phoenix.  The difference is that these guys are cooling their heels in jail and the video tape was found as evidence.  The poor girl only remembered bits and pieces of the assault.  The article says she was drunk, but I would bet any amount of money something was slipped into her drink.  People need to know that this behavior happens more frequently than we realize, and the perpetrators need to be prosecuted for it.  It is criminal and should be treated as such.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2006, 07:32:46 PM »

I'm glad I could help get that fixed! lol lol
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 07:34:00 PM »

Hi dkpen and Easy.  How are you tonight?

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 07:35:00 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Back to business as usual.

The Missing Child: Remote Viewing Christina White

Many of you may remember Operation Goldeneye, a mission undertaken by Major Ed Dames and his professional team of Remote Viewers to locate and recover evidence in the 'cold case' of a missing girl, Christina White. This project was spoken about on the national radio show, Coast to Coast AM, but until now, all of the field footage was kept under wraps due to the ongoing investigation.

Finally, after a year of secrecy, the actual in-the-field footage and the shocking results from this unique missing child case will be released!

The behind-the-scenes footage of Major Ed Dames and his professional Remote Viewing team, including the actual RV sessions that led to the solution of this case, will be available soon.

Ed Dames may speak about it this coming Sundays show on Coast to Coast with speaking on the Natalee Holloway case.

Very interresting.  According to this article her bones were found by a hunter.  Wonder what the in-the-field footage and shocking results will be?

Bones found in forest are those of missing womanhttp://www.wstm.com/Global/story.asp?S=4621035&nav=2aKD

GREENFIELD, N.Y. A human skeleton found in a Saratoga County forest has been identified as that of a missing 19-year-old woman.

Christina White of Milton was last seen by her family on the night of June 30 of last year.

The bones were found Friday by a hunter in the Daketown State Forest in Greenfield, 30 miles north of Albany.

The Saratoga County Sheriff's Office has not said whether foul play is suspected.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 07:38:32 PM »

Thanks Easy.  For a moment I thought I was going to have to get out that old wheel in the corner and have to start running in circles to get us up and running again.

hehehe I guess Easy is inadvertently admitting he is the one that tripped over the cord and plugged it back in. Oopsie!!!  LOL

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2006, 07:43:37 PM »

Thanks Easy.  For a moment I thought I was going to have to get out that old wheel in the corner and have to start running in circles to get us up and running again.

hehehe I guess Easy is inadvertently admitting he is the one that tripped over the cord and plugged it back in. Oopsie!!!  LOL

No, I was able to offer my vast expertise in technology on the front page, then the forum came back up!  Laughing  Wink
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2006, 07:46:17 PM »

Berms that might be guarded.

Arial view of the Desalinization Plant & the Valero Refinery, and a closer view

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2006, 07:46:58 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

No, I was able to offer my vast expertise in technology on the front page, then the forum came back up!  Laughing  Wink

Then I guess that explains why you've got all those groupies.   Cool  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2006, 07:47:12 PM »

Good Day Monkeys Smile

What up?   Remote Viewing mentioned?
The SiFi had a short segment on that last night / this morning.

Strange to say the least.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2006, 07:47:36 PM »

Sunfreak - Nice screen captures of the satellite views
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2006, 07:48:56 PM »

I'm not sure Klaasend. Perhaps there were number of people who actually were employee'd in the search once the RV team marked the area she was in.

This article does not say "how" the hunter found Christina White's bones. Did he just by chance stumbled in her location and found them? I am sure Ed Dames will enlighten us soon on the answers. At least I hope so.

Thanks for the link to that article.

God bless~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2006, 07:50:06 PM »

I'm not sure Klaasend. Perhaps there were number of people who actually were employee'd in the search once the RV team marked the area she was in.

This article does not say "how" the hunter found Christina White's bones. Did he just by chance stumbled in her location and found them? I am sure Ed Dames will enlighten us soon on the answers. At least I hope so.

Thanks for the link to that article.

God bless~

What I'm wondering is if she was found in the exact area they had determined she would be found?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2006, 07:52:28 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Could be, after much careful consideration I determined that it was broke!  Once that determination was made it was simple that the next step would be to fix it!  Amazin’ ain’t it? lol
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2006, 07:56:59 PM »

Thanks Sunfreak for those pictures.

I am sure a recovery will be difficult. Espcially if it is in a well guarded area and Aruba will not allow it to be searched. If they don't it will be very telling. If not for Natalee there is something else they are hiding they don't wish for others to learn about. Say, maybe illegal activities in that area. LOL

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2006, 07:58:15 PM »

Could be, after much careful consideration I determined that it was broke!  Once that determination was made it was simple that the next step would be to fix it!  Amazin’ ain’t it? lol

A veritable showpiece of logic I'd call it!  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2006, 08:00:44 PM »

A veritable showpiece of logic I'd call it!  Laughing

I'm sure my background in engineering played a roll in my well conceived plan.   Razz
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2006, 08:00:46 PM »

I think I've located the vd Sloot house on Google Earth.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2006, 08:01:42 PM »

Well we are glad we have you Easy. LOL I tried telling them on the front page but do not think anyone listened.

I thought maybe I was limited to a certain amount of post a day and I had reached my limit. I could have handled that but darn I could not even read.

Thanks Klaas we know you were instrumental in the fixing. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2006, 08:03:12 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Back to business as usual.

The Missing Child: Remote Viewing Christina White

Many of you may remember Operation Goldeneye, a mission undertaken by Major Ed Dames and his professional team of Remote Viewers to locate and recover evidence in the 'cold case' of a missing girl, Christina White. This project was spoken about on the national radio show, Coast to Coast AM, but until now, all of the field footage was kept under wraps due to the ongoing investigation.

Finally, after a year of secrecy, the actual in-the-field footage and the shocking results from this unique missing child case will be released!

The behind-the-scenes footage of Major Ed Dames and his professional Remote Viewing team, including the actual RV sessions that led to the solution of this case, will be available soon.

Ed Dames may speak about it this coming Sundays show on Coast to Coast with speaking on the Natalee Holloway case.

Very interresting.  According to this article her bones were found by a hunter.  Wonder what the in-the-field footage and shocking results will be?

Bones found in forest are those of missing womanhttp://www.wstm.com/Global/story.asp?S=4621035&nav=2aKD

GREENFIELD, N.Y. A human skeleton found in a Saratoga County forest has been identified as that of a missing 19-year-old woman.

Christina White of Milton was last seen by her family on the night of June 30 of last year.

The bones were found Friday by a hunter in the Daketown State Forest in Greenfield, 30 miles north of Albany.

The Saratoga County Sheriff's Office has not said whether foul play is suspected.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.