May 30, 2024, 10:42:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #519 8/31 - 9/4/2006  (Read 155279 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2006, 08:04:23 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "dkpen"
Thanks Easy.  For a moment I thought I was going to have to get out that old wheel in the corner and have to start running in circles to get us up and running again.

hehehe I guess Easy is inadvertently admitting he is the one that tripped over the cord and plugged it back in. Oopsie!!!  LOL

No, I was able to offer my vast expertise in technology on the front page, then the forum came back up!  Laughing  Wink

Then I guess that explains why you've got all those groupies.   Cool  Razz

Could be, after much careful consideration I determined that it was broke!  Once that determination was made it was simple that the next step would be to fix it!  Amazin’ ain’t it? lol

Well we are glad we have you Easy. LOL I tried telling them on the front page but do not think anyone listened.

I thought maybe I was limited to a certain amount of post a day and I had reached my limit. I could have handled that but darn I could not even read.

Thanks Klaas we know you were instrumental in the fixing. LOL

Yep, we were feeling a little lost, even if we only read at times.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2006, 08:06:31 PM »

Oops, I forgot to add to my last post.  

Re-reading it says Ed Dames and his team recovered evidence in the cold case. Does not say they found the girl. So in reading it I am assuming it is saying that Ed Dames played a roll in recovering evidence that helped lead to solutions in the case.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2006, 08:06:38 PM »

Thanks Easy.  For a moment I thought I was going to have to get out that old wheel in the corner and have to start running in circles to get us up and running again.

hehehe I guess Easy is inadvertently admitting he is the one that tripped over the cord and plugged it back in. Oopsie!!!  LOL

No, I was able to offer my vast expertise in technology on the front page, then the forum came back up!  Laughing  Wink

Could be, after much careful consideration I determined that it was broke!  Once that determination was made it was simple that the next step would be to fix it!  Amazin’ ain’t it? lol

Well we are glad we have you Easy. LOL I tried telling them on the front page but do not think anyone listened.

I thought maybe I was limited to a certain amount of post a day and I had reached my limit. I could have handled that but darn I could not even read.

I was getting a little scared there - I was truly a scared monkey!!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2006, 08:08:39 PM »

I deny having been in a strip-club that night doing the Hoochie Coochie.  I peeping squirrel was sleeping nude in the display window at Macy's department store that night..  I don't care how many pictures BTgirl says she has of me..This situation is very unpleasant for me, because people keep talking about it and Macy's has guards posted so I can't sleep there anymore..
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2006, 08:09:38 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Sunfreak - Nice screen captures of the satellite views

Thanks!  I love that Google Earth program.  It's like I'm ona magic carpet ride.  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2006, 08:10:09 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I was getting a little scared there - I was truly a scared monkey!!

lol  We do have our addictions, don't we.....
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2006, 08:10:45 PM »

SunFreak2 did you see me waving at you when you flew over?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2006, 08:11:01 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I deny having been in a strip-club that night doing the Hoochie Coochie.  I peeping squirrel was sleeping nude in the display window at Macy's department store that night..  I don't care how many pictures BTgirl says she has of me..This situation is very unpleasant for me, because people keep talking about it and Macy's has guards posted so I can't sleep there anymore..

No worries, Terry - I'm sure the possums and raccoons will make room for you to sleep here. Wink (We'll talk about the price of those pictures later.)

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2006, 08:11:55 PM »

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2006, 08:12:34 PM »

BTGirl may I asked what you were doing there taking pictures?  I think you might have some explaining to do...
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2006, 08:14:16 PM »

I need to pack for THIS LABOR DAY WEEKEND but I wanted to checkin with everyone and say hi!..
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2006, 08:14:25 PM »

BTGirl may I asked what you were doing there taking pictures?  I think you might have some explaining to do...

My apologies, Terry. I mistook you for a naked sock monkey. Razz

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2006, 08:14:46 PM »

I can guarantee you I know absolutely nothing about getting a stack of one dollar bills before going to a strip club, nor do I know anything about buying a cheap bottle of champagne for a 100 bucks!   Shocked
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2006, 08:17:18 PM »

lol  We do have our addictions, don't we.....

Just one of many!  Wink
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2006, 08:17:36 PM »

ROFL   Laughing

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2006, 08:18:51 PM »

I did, Terry!  Unfortunately I saw Scoop on her broom too.   Shocked
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2006, 08:19:26 PM »

From the last cage http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=288&start=940
Frijole
-
Bringing this forward again so we can review it!

From: http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?p=9373&sid=220a4b47e8502bfa2bbe511135ada4e9

The problem, in this case, is that the girl's remains are adjacent to the only place on Aruba where my agent's presence would evoke -- and did -- a security patrol response (indeed, we think that there is a high probability that a security person or persons dumped Natalee's body off of a berm and into the water at that site). Ergo the necessity for a 1000 yard u/w approach w/NITROX & top-of-the-line/fast u/w scooter (+spare battery) -- which we did not have on the initial recon

With the "Dutch Team" in charge... maybe there is no problem is asking to search a certain area now??  I can at least hope this is the case now.

JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2006, 08:19:32 PM »

Terry you are too funny.

Sunfreak enjoyed seeing those shots you did. Now if you could find Lorenzos house for real.

DKPen thanks for telling us all about remote viewing.

BT girl and any of our other Monkeys I have missed hello for the night.

Just a swinging with the tribe
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2006, 08:20:51 PM »

I hopefully will have some pictures to post this weekend, I'm supposed to help some friends in Tampa and this guy has a room setup like an old 1950's soda fountain in a barn..  I will take some pictures of his stuff, I heard its kinda interesting..  I'm going with two other guys that collect this stuff and just thought I might want to go to see what this other guy has collected.. These are serious collectors and I hate clutter so this should be interesting..
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2006, 08:21:38 PM »

I can guarantee you I know absolutely nothing about getting a stack of one dollar bills before going to a strip club, nor do I know anything about buying a cheap bottle of champagne for a 100 bucks!   Shocked

So that was you, ya cheap-skank!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.