May 30, 2024, 01:45:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #519 8/31 - 9/4/2006  (Read 155266 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: September 02, 2006, 06:52:48 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
getting confused!!! lol
Klaas..missed your post on Dos's father..can you repost it...and
thought we had confirmed the phone call at 3am w/ monkey screeching and female voice saying I don't know these people? Why would Beth play the message over and over again if she did not hear Natalee's voice? I message saying are you calling home would not be as alarming if it were not linked in some way to Natalee nor would it cause them to think immediately of kidnapping. Has Red ever asked Beth about this phone call?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=44338&highlight=#44338
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #501 on: September 02, 2006, 06:54:40 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
So, did everyone leave???  I haven't even mentioned Shango yet... Rolling Eyes

Hey I made my first Shango reference yesterday.... you weren't even here to see it... Sad

but the FP post about the strip club made me ask are these the elders?

Wow! I am proud of you Mrs. Red.  Does that mean you are a Shangohead now?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: September 02, 2006, 06:55:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Now please do not flame me. I did not back read so this may have already been discussed. I felt like the Santos statement had more information in it or felt more honest than any of the other statements we have read. JMHO

Oh Lalas did you notice all the Shango stuff I copied to here on page 16 of this thread. No one would Shango with me. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: September 02, 2006, 06:56:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
getting confused!!! lol
Klaas..missed your post on Dos's father..can you repost it...and
thought we had confirmed the phone call at 3am w/ monkey screeching and female voice saying I don't know these people? Why would Beth play the message over and over again if she did not hear Natalee's voice? I message saying are you calling home would not be as alarming if it were not linked in some way to Natalee nor would it cause them to think immediately of kidnapping. Has Red ever asked Beth about this phone call?

just back from looking it up..but thanks!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: September 02, 2006, 06:57:32 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

Now please do not flame me. I did not back read so this may have already been discussed. I felt like the Santos statement had more information in it or felt more honest than any of the other statements we have read. JMHO

Oh Lalas did you notice all the Shango stuff I copied to here on page 16 of this thread. No one would Shango with me. LOL

Yes Sam, it did have more information.  Take a look at what his father does:

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: September 02, 2006, 06:58:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I mentioned the same thing earlier Sam..think he was far enough away from crime and cover up as well as the prep work to keep them all on the same page that we might actually find some truths in here. Waiting until kids are in bed tonight to really go through it!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #506 on: September 02, 2006, 07:02:13 PM »

Quick post to Nonesy!!

ROLLLLLL TIDE ROLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: September 02, 2006, 07:02:27 PM »

LaLa's... I am becoming a Shangohead... LOL...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: September 02, 2006, 07:05:35 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I didn't, but am headed back to read it.  I am on slow dial up this weekend and I feel like a turtle in a race.  Slow, slow, slow.  Rolling Eyes
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: September 02, 2006, 07:11:20 PM »

...and

I believe that the monkey screeching was speculation on our part~ Greta's focus on the monkey was a part of this.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: September 02, 2006, 07:11:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I didn't, but am headed back to read it.  I am on slow dial up this weekend and I feel like a turtle in a race.  Slow, slow, slow.  Rolling Eyes

I also felt that way. That Dos Santos seemed more open ?
This is quite some life that Joran leads, for a 17 year old school going person.  Drinking, gambling.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: September 02, 2006, 07:15:42 PM »

Klaas
Do we still have that post by Melody or the statement made by her that talks about Joran being on the corner somewhere when she goes by and sees Joran and he sees her with her new boyfriend?  I would like to see it again in relation to the established timelines we have. TIA.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: September 02, 2006, 07:20:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Just so you know the Pimps and Pimpette's are still having a good time:

Aline at Bahia Sept 1, 2006

Pretty sure this is Koen at CnC Sept 1, 2006:

Koen has blue eyes, not brown.  

Aline must like that pose she strikes, b/c she seems to use it alot.

Pimps & Pimpettes - I love it!   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: September 02, 2006, 07:21:54 PM »

Ooops, meant to say hello to all you beautiful & handsome monkeys.  Very Happy
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: September 02, 2006, 07:22:35 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Hi, we're the Slowskies..

Welcome to my world Mama of Lala~
I have dial up at home... Embarassed

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: September 02, 2006, 07:22:40 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Hi Monkeys,

I also felt that way. That Dos Santos seemed more open ?
This is quite some life that Joran leads, for a 17 year old school going person.  Drinking, gambling.

At least Dos Santos had the sense to go home at a relatively decent hour. Betcha he's darn glad that he did.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: September 02, 2006, 07:27:48 PM »

I love the Slowskis....

and I just re-read Andre's statements... for someone that just plays for fun... I would be happy to win $400.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: September 02, 2006, 07:27:50 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Lalas, I posted the posts by Melody here:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=163

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: September 02, 2006, 07:28:23 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Ugh, that face of Rudy Croes is enough for nightmares to be made of, shivers.

Can  you imagine what it's like to be an entrepreneur on Aruba that doesn't play their game with the Chamber and the like of that group photo? I wonder what the corporate taxes are as well, and if they have increased exponentially in this last year?

You know what if I were Mrs. Red I would be asking Mr. Red to change his avatar. It reminds me alot of Rudy Croes. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: September 02, 2006, 07:37:47 PM »

O/T

AR Police just announced they have found a body within the search area. They have not confirmed identity

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.