May 30, 2024, 09:51:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #519 8/31 - 9/4/2006  (Read 155276 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: September 03, 2006, 08:04:31 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Happy Labor Day, folks.  Hope the weather is better where you are than it is here in Hotlanta.  Can you say MUGGY?  Last nite at midnite, it was 75 outside and the humidity was 73%.  BLAH!  Not good pool weather at all.

Hi Peaches - did you hear that the Gottenbos family MAY have moved to Atlanta?
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: September 03, 2006, 08:08:09 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Missinat
I was confused about the maids statements.  We have 2 maids, not sure if they both work at the Sloot home or maybe they just talk to each other. I was confused  about the significance of the statements. As usual, the ALE only ask enough questions to leave me wondering.  They never follow up on anything...I suppose it was corn flake time and they had to run out for milk.

Hey Lala's,

I think there was one maid and then the ALE questioned another one to see if she knew something.  Maybe they were friends?  Who knows uh?  More scattering by ALE.

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: September 03, 2006, 08:23:40 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Hi everyone!

Just a reminder for those who will be able to listen into C2C tonight....

Ed Dames will be on Coast To Coast AM Sunday, September 3, 2006

Hosted by
Art Bell
Remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames returns to share his latest targets and data.

Dames said his team had recently tracked a child murder suspect using the new technique and was in the process of acquiring enough evidence to turn over to law enforcement. They also investigated the disposition of Natalee Holloway and determined that she was stuffed into a weighted lobster cage that was sunk off the coast of Aruba. For additional recent targets see the article below.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2006/04/16.html

You can listen online FREE to Coast To Coast. Click Listen Live
http://kfiam640.com/main.html
Then click: Click Here to Launch KFI AM 640 Online

The downside is the show comes on at Midnight central time.

The station is very clear. I'm very interested to hear what he has to say about Natalee's case.

From the Coast to Coast website, the area that Ed Dames will be searching for Natalee:

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #763 on: September 03, 2006, 08:31:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Happy Labor Day, folks.  Hope the weather is better where you are than it is here in Hotlanta.  Can you say MUGGY?  Last nite at midnite, it was 75 outside and the humidity was 73%.  BLAH!  Not good pool weather at all.

Really.  Very interesting.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: September 03, 2006, 08:34:06 PM »

Yep, and it appears Deepak is in Florida now. Shocked
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: September 03, 2006, 08:42:23 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Hi everyone!

Just a reminder for those who will be able to listen into C2C tonight....

Ed Dames will be on Coast To Coast AM Sunday, September 3, 2006

Hosted by
Art Bell
Remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames returns to share his latest targets and data.

Dames said his team had recently tracked a child murder suspect using the new technique and was in the process of acquiring enough evidence to turn over to law enforcement. They also investigated the disposition of Natalee Holloway and determined that she was stuffed into a weighted lobster cage that was sunk off the coast of Aruba. For additional recent targets see the article below.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2006/04/16.html

You can listen online FREE to Coast To Coast. Click Listen Live
http://kfiam640.com/main.html
Then click: Click Here to Launch KFI AM 640 Online

The downside is the show comes on at Midnight central time.

The station is very clear. I'm very interested to hear what he has to say about Natalee's case.

From the Coast to Coast website, the area that Ed Dames will be searching for Natalee:

Is this guy actually traveling to Aruba????

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: September 03, 2006, 08:44:26 PM »

Sue - yes and he has been there before but was unable to get to the area he needed to.  I'm honestly not sure how to listen to his show or what time it starts, was hoping DKpen could let us know.  It should be soon though.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: September 03, 2006, 08:46:16 PM »

Sue - yes and he has been there before but was unable to get to the area he needed to.  I'm honestly not sure how to listen to his show or what time it starts, was hoping DKpen could let us know.  It should be soon though.

Well this is good news if he is traveling back...
Makes you wonder why he couldnt get to teh spot he needed to be
was it because of him or the ALE ????

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: September 03, 2006, 08:48:38 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Something about security and not having the right equipment to get to it.  This time they are going with some kind of under water scooters and will travel from 1000 ft out to the area (or something like that).
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: September 03, 2006, 08:50:01 PM »

http://kfiam640.com/pages/streaming.html

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: September 03, 2006, 08:52:48 PM »

Quote from: Sue

http://kfiam640.com/pages/streaming.html[/quote

Easy to connect to I am listening now

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: September 03, 2006, 08:53:36 PM »

Interresting, because it looks like you have to pay a fee if you sign up for the live stream at the Coast to Coast site.  I still don't now what time the show is on though...do you?

Ok - it looks like the Art Bell show starts at 10pm
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: September 03, 2006, 08:55:38 PM »

Something about security and not having the right equipment to get to it.  This time they are going with some kind of under water scooters and will travel from 1000 ft out to the area (or something like that).

That is WONDERFUL news.. Guess I have to pray harder NOW.. I am so Glad someone is willing to go down there.. I hope know one in Aruba gets in there way

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: September 03, 2006, 08:56:55 PM »

Quote from: "shadow"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Do we know who Judith GEERMAN is?  I see she is the one that caused the maid to be questioned.  Now, am I correct that there were 2 maids in the Sloot home after all?

This is what the first maid said:

On your question if the family Van Der Sloot has another aid in the household, answer I you no. I am the only aid in the household at the family Van Der Sloot. They do not have an aid in the household on Saturday and Sunday when I do not work for them. On your question if I know of a Spanish speaking aid at the family Van Der Sloot my answer is no. I have also never seen a Spanish speaking aid at the household of Van Der Sloot.

The second maid in question:

Spanish speaking maid Amanda Yamileth.  They don't ask her if she works for the Van der Sloots.  Is this just another pawn for the ALE?

Third

Wasn't it said that the beheaded guy's girlfriend worked for the Van der Sloots as a maid.

San: Where did you hear that the beheaded guys wife worked for te Sloots? I haven't heard that before.

Below is the discussion.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=40916#40916
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: September 03, 2006, 08:57:06 PM »

Interresting, because it looks like you have to pay a fee if you sign up for the live stream at the Coast to Coast site.  I still don't now what time the show is on though...do you?

Ok - it looks like the Art Bell show starts at 10pm

well I didnt have to pay anything.. I dont know what show I am listening to right now.. But it is totally CLEAR  stream Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: September 03, 2006, 08:59:35 PM »

Sue - yes, I'm listening too.  Do you think the show comes on at 10pm PST?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: September 03, 2006, 09:03:08 PM »

Yep, and it appears Deepak is in Florida now. Shocked

He is?  This makes me sick.  Why don't we let Dennis Jacobs join our police force next.  Unbelievable.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: September 03, 2006, 09:05:21 PM »

Sue - yes, I'm listening too.  Do you think the show comes on at 10pm PST?

Hosted by
Art Bell
Guest(s)
Major Ed Dames Sunday, September 3
Remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames returns to share his latest targets and data. Additional Link: Remote Viewing Products

Coast to Coast AM is live nightly from 10pm to 2am Pacific.

this is all I can find

MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: September 03, 2006, 09:06:51 PM »

Our police should question those boys in FL and GA.  We don't need other girls being hurt.

We let anyone into the US, don't we?

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: September 03, 2006, 09:07:37 PM »

Quote from: "MissinNat"
Our police should question those boys in FL and GA.  We don't need other girls being hurt.

We let anyone into the US, don't we?

Yes we do , SAD HUH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.