May 29, 2024, 08:18:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #519 8/31 - 9/4/2006  (Read 155229 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #820 on: September 03, 2006, 10:27:36 PM »

All I know is Dompig wouldn't do anything to help TES when they needed it and each and every time they have tried to do anything in the way of a search they have been stonewalled.  To me that means they aren't allowed to search.  Lack of funds or not.  Besides the gov't of Aruba should have provided all the funds necessary to solve this case immediatley and then we wouldn't be here today still wondering where Natalee is. Rolling Eyes
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: September 03, 2006, 10:28:24 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
So why is Ed Dames allowed to search this area and they won't let TES back in there?  That is interesting to say the least.

Who says they wont let TES back in there?  They are lacking in funds, that is why they have not been back.  I don't believe this area has been searched though.  Would be great to see this man find Natalee

it's pretty well been stated that Tim should not enter Aruba...

Ed Dames doesnt need to go to Aruba to search aruba Smile
Dont get me wrong but I dont take too seriously what I hear on Art Bell, Dames is a remote viewer kinda like the shadow .. Smile
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: September 03, 2006, 10:29:12 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
How do we know that Deepak is in the US?

Hey ...

I don't know.. I didn't read back to be honest...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: September 03, 2006, 10:30:28 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
So why is Ed Dames allowed to search this area and they won't let TES back in there?  That is interesting to say the least.

Who says they wont let TES back in there?  They are lacking in funds, that is why they have not been back.  I don't believe this area has been searched though.  Would be great to see this man find Natalee

it's pretty well been stated that Tim should not enter Aruba...

Ed Dames doesnt need to go to Aruba to search aruba Smile
Dont get me wrong but I dont take too seriously what I hear on Art Bell, Dames is a remote viewer kinda like the shadow .. Smile

I don't know what to think of this "Remote Viewer" stuff or Dames, I don't really know enough about it.  I do know my remote viewer is call a binoccular  Wink
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: September 03, 2006, 10:30:55 PM »

All I know is Dompig wouldn't do anything to help TES when they needed it and each and every time they have tried to do anything in the way of a search they have been stonewalled.  To me that means they aren't allowed to search.  Lack of funds or not.  Besides the gov't of Aruba should have provided all the funds necessary to solve this case immediatley and then we wouldn't be here today still wondering where Natalee is. Rolling Eyes

Totally agree with you.  And your right, Aruba should be footing the bill.  Wonder if the dutch can get them back?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: September 03, 2006, 10:31:27 PM »

Hey Dana!  

Sue,
I think that Tim stated on Greta that his life had been threatened... that's really what I am going on.... now that you say that, I do remember hearing that on Dana's show... but I do think that Tim has been threatened as has Beth...

and of course, Red and I are downright banned.... Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: September 03, 2006, 10:31:41 PM »

I thought they had refused them before, I know they lack funds too, but I thought they were told they couldn't come at one time.

What shocks me about this is that Aruba is no longer in charge of the investigation. They have ceeded it to the Dutch. I would find it hard to believe that the new Dutch team would allow this guy to come in off the bat and create more of the same that the ALE had done.

Out of curiosity, have any of you listened to the Art Bell show before?
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: September 03, 2006, 10:34:41 PM »

From what I understand Aruba has asked the Dutch to take over this investigation and they said they would help but had to iron certain issues out first...

Do we even know if anyone from Holland has gone over to Aruba yet or if an investigation team has been assembled yet?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: September 03, 2006, 10:37:06 PM »

I have listened for years to the Art Bell show. You are correct Dana, Ed Dames is not my remote viewer of choice to solve this crime.  He has more misses than hits IMO. I have heard him mention Natalee often in the last few appearances, mostly to George Noory, the weekly host of Coast to Coast.  Art gives Ed a wider leeway than I would, but that is what his show is about...the odd, the weird, the paranormal, aliens, ufos.  Yet, I have heard many other things on his show as well. I first heard about a cancer clinic in Texas there that I told None about once.  I learned about Gulf War Syndrome on his show.  I have heard guests like Pat Buchanan and Willi Nelson on there. It's not all the weird and nutty.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: September 03, 2006, 10:38:17 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
From what I understand Aruba has asked the Dutch to take over this investigation and they said they would help but had to iron certain issues out first...

Do we even know if anyone from Holland has gone over to Aruba yet or if an investigation team has been assembled yet?

I believe as of a couple days ago the issues had been ironed out and it's a done deal.  I don't know if they are in Aruba yet though.
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: September 03, 2006, 10:41:16 PM »

Hi Red,

I've never heard of the Art Bell show, until tonight.  I guess I go to bed too early.

Speaking of that...I'm off.

Good night all you hard working monkeys!

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: September 03, 2006, 10:42:18 PM »

More pictures of the resevoir ... you can get an idea as to the size that it really was.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: September 03, 2006, 10:43:37 PM »

Quote from: "MissinNat"
Hi Red,

I've never heard of the Art Bell show, until tonight.  I guess I go to bed too early.

Good nite ... let me just say its out there every time I have listened. Willie Nelson as the voice of reason ... hmm  Shocked
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: September 03, 2006, 10:43:59 PM »

this off Ed's site

In addition, Major Dames and the pro team are attempting a second recovery mission in Aruba as they continue searching for the body of Natalie Holloway. Remote Viewers in a beginner RV training workshop had determined shortly after her abduction that she was already deceased and is located off of the coast of the island.

http://www.learnrv.com/news.cfm

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: September 03, 2006, 10:46:04 PM »

Hi Red,

Good night Missin'

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: September 03, 2006, 10:46:40 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Sue - yes and he has been there before but was unable to get to the area he needed to.  I'm honestly not sure how to listen to his show or what time it starts, was hoping DKpen could let us know.  It should be soon though.

Does anyone know where this area is and if it's been searched by anyone else?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: September 03, 2006, 10:48:34 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Sue - yes and he has been there before but was unable to get to the area he needed to.  I'm honestly not sure how to listen to his show or what time it starts, was hoping DKpen could let us know.  It should be soon though.

Does anyone know where this area is and if it's been searched by anyone else?

Klass posted a picture earlier, said to be I guess North of the refinery

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: September 03, 2006, 10:50:57 PM »

Hi Red,

Good night Missin'

Good night Mrs & Mr Red, Lala's, Lil Puma, Klass, Hot Shot, Jacqueline, Sue, Dana, and anyone I missed!

Talk tomorrow. Keep the faith!

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: September 03, 2006, 10:52:36 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
this off Ed's site

In addition, Major Dames and the pro team are attempting a second recovery mission in Aruba as they continue searching for the body of Natalie Holloway. Remote Viewers in a beginner RV training workshop had determined shortly after her abduction that she was already deceased and is located off of the coast of the island.

http://www.learnrv.com/news.cfm

Also off Ed's sight ...  Shocked Hmmm

Workshop pricing

Early Bird Rate
Discount 31 days on or before workshop
$499.00 per person

Regular Rate
Beginning within 30 days till workshop
$599.00 per person
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: September 03, 2006, 10:52:44 PM »

Hi Red,

Good night Missin'

Good night Mrs & Mr Red, Lala's, Lil Puma, Klass, Hot Shot, Jacqueline, Sue, Dana, and anyone I missed!

Talk tomorrow. Keep the faith!

Sweet dreams to you........

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.