May 30, 2024, 10:55:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #519 8/31 - 9/4/2006  (Read 155281 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: September 03, 2006, 11:31:47 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Hey Terry.........

It's been posted here that Deepak is in your state of Florida!

How bout that?

Immediately thought of you.....being in Florida and all....

Gottenbos moves to the US, Deepak is in Florida, wasn't Paulus supposed to have been in Michigan recently or something?  I find this all a little suspicious - like someone is spreading rumors to see what we say and do.

So true.  Where is this info coming from anyway? Is it a reliable source? BTW why hasn't the MSM picked up on this?  Where is Nancy and Kimberly?
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: September 03, 2006, 11:32:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "terryd270"
Who is in Florida?  One of the suspects, thats all I need to make me want to leave.. I wonder if they want to meet Al Gator???

Deepak's ICQ profile now says his location is USA/FL

What is an ICQ profile? Embarassed

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: September 03, 2006, 11:32:44 PM »

which means two things... SC and K2 will fall for the crime or the Dutch will have a  lot of extradiction to do...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: September 03, 2006, 11:33:00 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Happy Labor Day, folks.  Hope the weather is better where you are than it is here in Hotlanta.  Can you say MUGGY?  Last nite at midnite, it was 75 outside and the humidity was 73%.  BLAH!  Not good pool weather at all.

Hi Peaches - did you hear that the Gottenbos family MAY have moved to Atlanta?

Really.  Very interesting.

Yep, and it appears Deepak is in Florida now. Shocked

Koen sounds like a weenie, and probably will do better away from Aruba.  Sander on the other hand seems more like a juvie criminal in training.

If Deepak was having VISA problems in ARuba, he must be here in the USA on a VISA permit too.  I wonder if its a work or student permit?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: September 03, 2006, 11:36:39 PM »

O/T

Got an e-mail from Cochese. He went home from the hospital today, but will need to take it easy for about 8 weeks.

I Stand With The Girl
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: September 03, 2006, 11:38:24 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
New Front page post ...

Y'all may have to see this one to believe it. Want to be outraged? This is an actual screen capture ... not made up ... this is 100% real.

Aruban Travel Tourism Advertisement? Maybe someone would like to Explain themselves?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/03/aruban-travel-tourism-advertisement-maybe-someone-would-like-to-explain-themselves/

How despicable is this? Using the name of a missing presumed dead teenager to market travel to Aruba. Words cannot even begin to describe this.

Red, this has got to be a sick satire joke or something, right?

And Thanks to BT for the update on Cochese........

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: September 03, 2006, 11:54:27 PM »

GREAT DREAM!!!!
\
|
\
|
\/

Quote from: "LilPuma"

I don't advocate illegal activity, but I will tell you about a recurring daydream:  Joran is in the US - Florida most likely.  He is showing those stupid American kids how much he can drink without getting drunk and someone puts a date rape drug in his drink.  They help him to a car telling him they'll get them back to his room.  When Joran wakes up, he's in a backwoods jail in Alabama where the sheriff has arrested him for being drunk & disorderly.  He can make a  phone call, but not out of the US.  Meanwhile, the sheriff leaves the office, leaving Joran alone in his cell and who walks in?  JQK followed by Bo shouting Welcome to America!   Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: September 03, 2006, 11:58:22 PM »

Night Monkeys...

keep the faith....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: September 04, 2006, 12:18:15 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

Got an e-mail from Cochese. He went home from the hospital today, but will need to take it easy for about 8 weeks.

BT, give him my best regards....tell him I hope he recovers soon...just back from a holiday picnic/gathering....

Trying to read and catch up a bit...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: September 04, 2006, 01:08:23 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "Sue"
this off Ed's site

In addition, Major Dames and the pro team are attempting a second recovery mission in Aruba as they continue searching for the body of Natalie Holloway. Remote Viewers in a beginner RV training workshop had determined shortly after her abduction that she was already deceased and is located off of the coast of the island.

http://www.learnrv.com/news.cfm

Also off Ed's sight ...  Shocked Hmmm

Workshop pricing

Early Bird Rate
Discount 31 days on or before workshop
$499.00 per person

Regular Rate
Beginning within 30 days till workshop
$599.00 per person

I told you he's not my choice.  I would also say that one night of listening to this show is not the best way to understand what it is about.  I had to listen for over a month to get a feel for it.  And no, Willie Nelson was not my favorite guest.  You have to remember this is a show that only night owls, truckers and the weird and wonderful enjoy.  So listen with a healthy dose of skepticism.  I have heard some things that I thought were really way out there...and then I have heard things that actually happened.  This is not a show for the faint of heart either.  My favorite night is Halloween night when they have Ghost to Ghost show and listeners call in and tell their ghost stories. Yep, I am weirdo...now you know.  Laughing

Well all of this became news to me today, It isnt whether I believe or disbelieve, The fact that he is going to Aruba is what peeks my interest
At this point I would be happy for Pee Wee Herman to do a search , to me somebody is trying to do something thats all

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #870 on: September 04, 2006, 01:14:54 AM »

So who is still here with me?  Everyone gone to bed?
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: September 04, 2006, 01:17:08 AM »

Well I am here not that I am a conversation piece

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: September 04, 2006, 01:21:57 AM »

Not true, you are good conversation when you are on a roll about Joran.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: September 04, 2006, 01:24:34 AM »

Not true, you are good conversation when you are on a roll about Joran.

Well that is Joran bashing Evil or Very Mad

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: September 04, 2006, 01:27:43 AM »

So now we anxiously wait for the new investigator to land on that island.
Seems the suspect are spreading out.. Hopefully the ones in the US
if they need to be questioned the FBI will get a good whack at them.
once they live here our rules apply.. As shango I guess said
the cowboys.. Well those cowboys wont play that game that aruba ALE
play Koen will wet his panties while sleeping with mommy

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: September 04, 2006, 01:33:00 AM »

Gee! I can't believe the crocodile hunter guy is dead.  What a sad thing.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: September 04, 2006, 01:33:47 AM »

Gee! I can't believe the crocodile hunter guy is dead.  What a sad thing.

My Hubby just told me that some accident  wow sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: September 04, 2006, 01:53:17 AM »

Sep 4, 1:39 AM (ET)

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin Killed

(AP) In a file photo Steve Irwin arrives at the Penfolds Icon Gala Dinner during G'Day LA: Australia...

BRISBANE, Australia (AP) - Steve Irwin, the hugely popular Australian television personality and environmentalist known as the "Crocodile Hunter," was killed Monday by a stingray during a diving expedition, Australian media said. He was 44.

Irwin was filming an underwater documentary on the Great Barrier Reef in northeastern Queensland state when the accident occurred, Sydney's The Daily Telegraph newspaper reported on its Web site.

The Australian Broadcasting Corp. said Irwin was diving near Low Isles Reef near the resort town of Port Douglas, about 1,260 miles north of the state capital of Brisbane.

Queensland ambulance service spokesman Bob Hamil confirmed that a diver had been killed by a stingray off Lowe Isles Reef but refused to say who the victim was until relatives had been notified.

A rescue helicopter was sent from the nearby city of Cairns, and paramedics from it confirmed the diver's death.

"The probable cause of death is stingray strike to the chest," Hamil said.

Staff at Australia Zoo, Irwin's zoo in southern Queensland, said they had heard the reports but could not comment.

Irwin is famous for his enthusiasm for wildlife and his catchcry "Crikey!" in his television program "Crocodile Hunter," which was first broadcast in Australia in 1992 and has aired around the world on the Discovery channel.

He rode his image into a feature film, and developed the Australia Zoo as a tourist attraction.

Irwin had received some negative publicity in recent years. In January 2004, he stunned onlookers at the Australia Zoo reptile park by carrying his 1-year-old son into a crocodile pen during a wildlife show. He tucked the infant under one arm while tossing the 13-foot reptile a piece of meat with the other.

Authorities declined to charge Irwin for violating safety regulations.

Later that year, he was accused of getting too close to penguins, a seal and humpback whales in Antarctica while making a documentary. Irwin denied any wrongdoing, and an Australian Environment Department investigation recommended no action be taken.

Irwin was also seen as a vocal critic of wildlife hunts in Australia. The federal government recently dropped plans to allow crocodile safaris for wealthy tourists in the Northern Territory following his vehement objections.

Irwin told the Australian television program "A Current Affair" that "killing one of our beautiful animals in the name of trophy hunting will have a very negative impact on tourism, which scares the living daylights out of me."

He is survived by his American wife Terri, from Oregon, and their daughter Bindi Sue, 8, and son Bob, who will turn 3 in December.

Very sad
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: September 04, 2006, 08:00:38 AM »

Sep 4, 1:39 AM (ET)

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin Killed

(AP) In a file photo Steve Irwin arrives at the Penfolds Icon Gala Dinner during G'Day LA: Australia...

BRISBANE, Australia (AP) - Steve Irwin, the hugely popular Australian television personality and environmentalist known as the "Crocodile Hunter," was killed Monday by a stingray during a diving expedition, Australian media said. He was 44.

{{EDITED}}

Very sad

That is sad. Crying or Very sad
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: September 04, 2006, 08:16:36 AM »

GOOD MORNING

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.