April 19, 2024, 08:26:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276566 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 06, 2008, 02:01:22 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 12:04:22 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 05:59:25 PM »

Sorry, I am trying to find all this again...where's Mum?  I can't get the link to copy for some reason.

MySpace.com - Dushi Band of Aruba - Oranjestad, Caribbean - Techno ...

Band Members, Hildward Croes (Director / Keyboards / Vocals), Guisette Croes (Vocals), Michael Saladin (Vocals), Melvin Garcia (Vocals), ...
profile.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27529601

Band Members Hildward Croes (Director / Keyboards / Vocals), Guisette Croes (Vocals), Michael Saladin (Vocals), Melvin Garcia (Vocals), Gos Oduber (Guitars), Nico Connor (Bass Guitar), Michael Bremo (Drums). VERY SPECIAL GUESTS: Diamanta Von Lieshdeck (Vocals), Teddy Philips (Vocals), Lord Cachete (Vocals), Ralph Goddeth (Vocals). 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 06:03:55 PM »

Lalas

If you're still here, do you feel today more that Deutekom could be dirtyhand? Not that I'm doubting Caps' word, but I know there were some issues with Deutekom fitting into Shango.

I Stand With The Girl
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 06:09:59 PM »

solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=176

Francis y Lalo Saladin y famia

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 06:14:50 PM »

Ever seen this Font klaas ? stars & stripes

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 06:16:32 PM »

No very cool.  Where are you getting all these cool fonts?  I want them! 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 06:21:28 PM »

Just checking in........Klaas you are wonderful for putting up with us all.  This is stressful and you should not have to endure it.  Respect is a 2 way street and everyone should abide by it.  Take care and please don't let us lose you. 

Be back later on. Blue Moon.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 06:21:35 PM »

i can try to send this one to you it is a  Adobe illustrator font

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 06:29:30 PM »

i can try to send this one to you it is a  Adobe illustrator font

Is it a free download?  Yes, send it if you have a chance to smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 06:34:50 PM »

Lalas

If you're still here, do you feel today more that Deutekom could be dirtyhand? Not that I'm doubting Caps' word, but I know there were some issues with Deutekom fitting into Shango.

I still have those same issues as I had before...otherwise I have no comment as to if he is  Dirty Hand or not.  Remember there are many dirty hands.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 06:36:54 PM »

Quote from Rob
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08
« Reply #983 on: Today at 04:59:44 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: San on Today at 04:53:29 PM
Quote from: Rob on Today at 04:52:31 PM
one more thought - Oduber controls all communications on Aruba. He could literally order a blanket search of all telecom / internet traffic and seize all know participants in this case. Think that's far reaching or out of the realm of possibly? think again.

He could shut up or throw in jail anyone he sees fit. It is within his grasp of power.
He is a puppet.

that puppet holds the real power San. As I said a few weeks ago, it's not the huge paycheck he cherishes, but the POWER. Sure, others use his elected power and he could be viewed as a figure head, but at the end of the day he holds all responsibility when others act with or without his knowledge.

Behind every powerful man there is a wizard behind the curtain.

bump

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 06:44:30 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betico_Croes

Aruba's official Holiday to remember him has been marked on January 25, his birth date.

Caya G. F. Betico Croes is named for him and is the main shopping street in Oranjestad, Aruba.

Has 2 sons, Glenbert and Junior Croes and 2 daughters Lalo Saladin-Croes and Guisette Croes.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2008, 06:47:59 PM »

I give up!  I don't know if Lalo is a mother, mother in law, or wife of Michael Saladin.  I can't do this much longer, I am getting frustrated over it all.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2008, 06:51:26 PM »

I give up!  I don't know if Lalo is a mother, mother in law, or wife of Michael Saladin.  I can't do this much longer, I am getting frustrated over it all.   

Let's just say they are related, to me that's enough.   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2008, 06:52:38 PM »

It's all about this pretty little girl, as far as I'm concerned. Nothing else gets in the way!

I've got my laser pointer on her.

"We're on a mission from God." -Blues Brothers

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 06:54:05 PM »

not that this is important, but in my opinion the guy that allegedly committed last nites robbery at the fashion boutique is the same exact person.

robbery suspect on left - marijuana gang member from Lorenzo bust on right

business robbed / attacked.

look at how he is dressed. Carpe would you wear that belt?

This guy should try out for the Aruba Model of the Year. He looks like he has the look!

Raunchy should make a call and rehabilitate this guy. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 06:54:29 PM »

Just checking in........Klaas you are wonderful for putting up with us all.  This is stressful and you should not have to endure it.  Respect is a 2 way street and everyone should abide by it.  Take care and please don't let us lose you. 

Be back later on. Blue Moon.

Klaas is a GOODIE, no bout a doubt it!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 06:55:53 PM »

Rob - I tried lightening up the one photo and I really can't tell.  The body style and hair are similar and it could be the same guy.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2008, 06:56:30 PM »

look at how he is dressed. Carpe would you wear that belt?

Only if I had the right shoes, Rob. Only with the right shoes!

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2008, 07:02:19 PM »

Quote from Rob
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08
« Reply #983 on: Today at 04:59:44 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: San on Today at 04:53:29 PM
Quote from: Rob on Today at 04:52:31 PM
one more thought - Oduber controls all communications on Aruba. He could literally order a blanket search of all telecom / internet traffic and seize all know participants in this case. Think that's far reaching or out of the realm of possibly? think again.

He could shut up or throw in jail anyone he sees fit. It is within his grasp of power.
He is a puppet.

that puppet holds the real power San. As I said a few weeks ago, it's not the huge paycheck he cherishes, but the POWER. Sure, others use his elected power and he could be viewed as a figure head, but at the end of the day he holds all responsibility when others act with or without his knowledge.

Behind every powerful man there is a wizard behind the curtain.

bump

This is so true.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.