April 25, 2024, 06:57:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276753 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: July 07, 2008, 06:24:58 PM »

I got this

at Apr 05, 2008 5:32 pm          

Now let examine the word "a sacrifice" , "the sacrifice"

"the sacrifice" is a person and after deed is done will return to the procecuter.

Remeber shongo uses coding to hide the person and you have to change on or two letter to find the person.

Now this person is know and I belive they must call hin

S c a r e f a c e
S a c r i f i c e

Now Patric van Emm was there to doe the deed, he was contracted by Joran to do his dirty laundry.

Exambple.:

the sacrifice (PATRICK VAN EEM) will be the correct sacrifice to appease the gods (THE USA NEWS MEDIA) and cowboys (Holloway’s)

But the sacrifice PATRICK VAN EEM) will be offered before dirty hand (STEVE CROES) sings
He will return to babylon (PUBLIC PROSECUTERS), broken but anonymous.

He will go back to babylon (PUBLIC PROSECUTERS) broken, after the sacrifice (PATRICK VAN EEM) is eaten (make believe by the Media)

The young Lamb (JORAN) der Sloot shall be the sacrifice (PATRICK VAN EEM) for the Arawaks (MICHEAL POSNER) and the cowboys (???? DIRTY FBI).
All will sit around the fire and feast on scapegoat (JORAN)
The gods (ATTORNEY GENERAL THERESA CROES–FERNANDEZ PEDRA) are talking
DirtyHand (DTKM) is alive and well

CAPS LOCK WIZRD

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: July 07, 2008, 06:25:30 PM »

I think regio Nijmegen caesu

Van Deutekom 1995
Van Deutekom, F. A. P. M., 'Heenzenden', in: Balkema, J.P. (red.), Dynamisch strafrecht.
Opstellen ter gelegenheid van het afscheid van Prof. mr. G.J.M. Corstens van de Katholieke
Universiteit Nijmegen.

Caesu and Johan…Caps posted  once that he was from Germany…I am looking for that post…Trying to put  all the posts together and will post them in a thread and see what we have. It was discussed in the Shango thread and IIRC also on the Natalee Discussion thread a little while back. Hopefully will be done in the morning!

Mum are you sure I did a search for you on  Germany and nothing came up with Caps name on it

Yes, CAPS did tell us over in S&S that DTKM was German.

it is possible but Van Deutekom is a very Dutch name.
but so far i haven't found much about him.
but what i've found doesn't connect him to Germany.
apart from one book title about French, German and Dutch prosecution (translated?) in German.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: July 07, 2008, 06:28:45 PM »

I save a lot of intersting posts this one says Germany i will keep looking
Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:32 pm          

In 2002-2004 there was a big fenomena about filming Drunken teens and having sex. It was a big trend in europe (Budapest, Bukarest, Pragg, Germany. mostly eastern europe and it funnel via the internet as a wave into holland. Now the XTC pill manufacture in europe was the blame for this fenomena.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: July 07, 2008, 06:32:32 PM »

here F. van Deutekom is being thanked for his help with the publication of the new lawbook for Aruba/Antilles.
this was published in 1997.

he is cited as working on Aruba for the Legislation Directorate of Aruba.

this is Directorate Legislation and Judicial Affairs, part of the Justice Department.
http://almanak.overheid.nl/2368/Directie_Wetgeving_en_Juridische_Zaken/

http://www.vanstockum.nl/product/9038705727

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #164 on: July 07, 2008, 06:33:16 PM »

3 weeks ago i was looking for pics and i Googled  on the name jacob wit and  his wife's  name .
I found several pic's (also fam pics)and didn't download them.
I did that yesterday again and all the pics are gone !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: July 07, 2008, 06:37:17 PM »

Does anyone have the address for the location where DTKM works?  I really would like to mail him a few bars of soap for his dirty hands.  He's the one that we need to put pressure on, because he's the one that knows all and controls all.  I even feel like sending Queen Beatrice a few letters.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: July 07, 2008, 06:37:35 PM »

These are the offices or enties that DirtyHands has his hands in

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:59 pm
DirtyHand can bring down all houses
DirtyHand is the key
His reach is long (see how many department he controlsHe walks in all circles (see many department he can walk in)
consort to all, except for the gods
He knows the sacrifice is not responsible

Frans DueteKom is the DirtyHand

Now we can translete Shango with the keys of Simian.

Had meeting ...., freddy info will be here soon.

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #167 on: July 07, 2008, 06:40:51 PM »

Mrskub
Thanks for the answer about Lampe's family.  Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: July 07, 2008, 06:42:21 PM »

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 25, 2008, 10:15:39 PM
if anyone goolge for Duetekom you will get 3 pdf files but inside the pdf, the name is not there. Google "Fiscal publico Frans Deutekom Aruba"

Try it

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: July 07, 2008, 06:43:29 PM »

http://www.omaruba.aw/?s=35
probably works here.

or here:
http://almanak.overheid.nl/2375/Openbaar_ministerie/

he used to work here in 1997:
http://almanak.overheid.nl/2368/Directie_Wetgeving_en_Juridische_Zaken/

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #170 on: July 07, 2008, 06:46:22 PM »

These are the offices or enties that DirtyHands has his hands in

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:59 pm
DirtyHand can bring down all houses
DirtyHand is the key
His reach is long (see how many department he controlsHe walks in all circles (see many department he can walk in)
consort to all, except for the gods
He knows the sacrifice is not responsible

Frans DueteKom is the DirtyHand

Now we can translete Shango with the keys of Simian.

Had meeting ...., freddy info will be here soon.

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

That Shango must be a Insider ,he knows to much
Old Indians  and people from Indonesia were also code talkers and they use it also in several wars

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: July 07, 2008, 06:46:43 PM »

Obviamente e yudansa existente no ta suficiente. Pues, cada bes Aruba ta haya su mes cu un aumento di e cantidad di hoben delincuente, aumento di e variacion di delito cometi pa hoben y un aumento di cantidad di hoben delincuente di 15-18 aña. Considerando e alternativanan existente K.I.A. no ta un alternativo responsabel. Pa e motibonan aki atrobe Centro Orthopedagogico ta necesario.

Sr. Frans van Deutekom, Fiscal (pa hubentud)  di Ministerio Publico ta di opinion cu den caso di delincuencia hubenil, especialmente den casonan hopi serio, tin necesidad na yudansa profesional intramural den un setting structura, cual ta exactamente e tipo di ayudo cu un Centro Orthopedagogico lo brinda.
Instancianan profesional y Ministerio Publico ta constata cu actualmente no tin suficiente servicio profesional. Hobennan ta cana pariba pabou riba caya y ta mustra comportacion criminal. K.I.A. no ta un bon alternativa. Hobennan y comunidad ta keda desfuncional.
HELP

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:yfKLjbbasgoJ:www.minszi.aw/04170701noticia.htm+Fiscal+publico+Frans+Deutekom+Aruba&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #172 on: July 07, 2008, 06:51:40 PM »

maybe Deutekom is not from Germany but from an area of Holland that borders Germany. Kinda like Alsace France is a Germany area of France. That area is considered by many to have a lot of German hertiage.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: July 07, 2008, 06:54:06 PM »

Heya BB!  yes this article even makes me think back to the summer of 05 when Beth was on the island ...the man who was following her...the phone call from Posner (I think it was him), her phones being tapped..and the reason for changing hotels. 

Also, I think if one looks at the "issues" the Bethhaters continiously to this day, make such a big deal of...it gives you a little insight into who or what is behind them....

Hey,
I too recall Beth saying she got a threatening phone call asking when was she planning on leaving Aruba. don't recall if it was from Posner, but she did seem to feel threatened by him.

BB- HI

IIRC Jug indicated someone urinated in Beth's food at the Holiday Inn and she may have been stalked / followed near the Wyndham. I'm not totally sure where the "following" occurred. I seem to remember in an alley way near the Wyndham, but I could be wrong.

Hi Rob, I recall the incident mentioned, though I recall food as having been spit into...different excretion ...same disgusting message......I also recall Beth saying she felt as though she were being followed-think it was on the Dr. Phil show.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: July 07, 2008, 06:57:32 PM »

Hi Rob, I recall the incident mentioned, though I recall food as having been spit into...different excretion ...same disgusting message......I also recall Beth saying she felt as though she were being followed-think it was on the Dr. Phil show.

Hey BBster - maybe you are right, but I think I would remember if it was urination or spitting... someone call Beth up!!!  PRONTO!!

whatever happened, Beth was moved and Jug decided it was for the best. I clearly remember that.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: July 07, 2008, 06:59:15 PM »

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 25, 2008, 10:15:39 PM
if anyone goolge for Duetekom you will get 3 pdf files but inside the pdf, the name is not there. Google "Fiscal publico Frans Deutekom Aruba"

Try it

When I use IXQUICK as the search engine I get this:http://www.minszi.aw/04170701noticia.htm   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #176 on: July 07, 2008, 07:02:13 PM »

That Shango must be a Insider ,he knows to much

Johan this is the trickie part. Who would have that type of access to the type of information?

former employee?
friend?
former friend?
wife?
family?

I'm not sure.

I also don't think Shango may have ever left Aruba and but forwarded the posts for someone else to post. The one problem with that is Shango could have used a proxy server back in 2005 and there would be no trail at all.

It's very confusing who has this motivation and why.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: July 07, 2008, 07:06:09 PM »

Hey BBster - maybe you are right, but I think I would remember if it was urination or spitting... someone call Beth up!!!  PRONTO!!

whatever happened, Beth was moved and Jug decided it was for the best. I clearly remember that.

BBster like that  Yep I recall her saying that she had to have others order her food for her because of such disgusting treatment.......so how many other people have had their food spit into I wonder?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #178 on: July 07, 2008, 07:09:20 PM »

BBster like that  Yep I recall her saying that she had to have others order her food for her because of such disgusting treatment.......so how many other people have had their food spit into I wonder?

I sure hope Tim didn't drink the Balashi! 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: July 07, 2008, 07:15:57 PM »

Hi Tyler!!!

geek

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.