April 25, 2024, 07:39:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276741 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: July 07, 2008, 07:21:16 PM »

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 25, 2008, 10:15:39 PM
if anyone goolge for Duetekom you will get 3 pdf files but inside the pdf, the name is not there. Google "Fiscal publico Frans Deutekom Aruba"

Try it

Hello everyone,

When I google "Fiscal publico Frans Deutekom Aruba"  the first hit I get is for Witherspoon Seymour and Robinson, a firm specializing is setting up corporations for offshore anonymous banking.  For Aruba, the process takes about 10 to 14 days. 

Interesting result for the search of Frans van Deutekom.

Thanks to Caesu and Johan for providing a perspective we could not have without you.

Monkeys........we need to stay focused on Deutekom.  Caps has not been wrong on any of this so far. 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2008, 07:31:09 PM »

In a Philadelphia Inquirer report from yesterday we learn that Beth Twitty, mother of missing teenager Natalee Holloway appears to have expressed concerns for her life as a result of certain devious elements of the population in Aruba.

In a day of ceremonial resolutions and unanimous votes yesterday in City Council, there was one moment of genuine debate. At hand: A resolution cosponsored by Councilmen Juan F. Ramos and Jack Kelly urging Philadelphians to boycott Aruba because of alleged Aruban foot-dragging over the case of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway.

"Evidently, Aruba doesn't work [as] well as the United States does," Kelly said. He said Holloway's mother had to have others order her food when visiting the Dutch territory because of fear that devious locals might try to poison her for her agitation over her daughter's case.

Rising to Aruba's defense was Councilman Frank Rizzo. "The people of Aruba are good people," he said, adding that a boycott could "also be very hurtful to Philadelphia," because U.S. Airways, the ailing carrier that dominates the city's airport, flies 9,000 people there monthly.

What Rizzo didn't mention then is that he has often been one of those people. He said he had been vacationing on the island for years and planned to buy property and possibly retire there. "I know the people, I know the politicians, I know the police chief," he said later. "They've cooperated."

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/11/natalee_hollowa_32.html
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #182 on: July 07, 2008, 08:09:08 PM »

i am also very eager to know more about Van Deutekom.
i keep going through newspaper archives and try different searches.

i don't know to what extent he is a 'dirtyhand'. don't know enough about him.
and i don't know enough about the shango-threads.
but for me, everyone with top-position working at the OM or justice department on Aruba is more than dirty.

There was a poster with a web site, hasn't posted for some time, that ran a web site.  http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/

He made a comment once that whenever he posted a new editorial, there always seemed to be a large number of hits (on the sitemeter) from the Hague.  I've always thought Anita resembles the Queen.  jmho

Would van Deutekom be located in the Hague?

i think van Deutekom is for most of the year on Aruba. as he works there at the OM.

when i e-mail to Aruba (justice department / government / governor) i always see that my e-mail is read (likely forwarded) in The Hague as well (my e-mail signature has a little icon on my own webserver - so i can see when that's downloaded, which IP-address).
so i am sure there is enought co-ordination between Aruba and The Hague.
The Hague will say: "it is an issue about Aruba, we can't comment on it".
but most top-jobs at the justice department, police department, OM, judges on the Aruban Court and Higher Court are filled by Dutchies.
so for sure The Hague knows exactly what's going on there.
if something goes wrong on Aruba they pretend they didn't know, if something goes right they say they did know.

What is his full name caesu?
where did he live in the Netherlands ?

Johan and Caesu,
How common is that last name there?  I found the following information:

I found an F. van Deutekom in a housing listing from 1908, I realize that this is much too old for what we are searching for but I'm hoping it may be a start.  If you click on the name or the address it tells who owned the property or lived there for the next several years.  When I googled the Vughterstraat address currently it is a "sex shop" 
When I googled the Kerkstraat 41 address it shows currently as as WI-FI Hotspot. 

http://www.bossche-encyclopedie.nl/Straten/_IndexAdresboeken1908._D.htm
Deutekom, F. van Vughterstraat 89
http://www.bossche-encyclopedie.nl/Straten/Vughterstraat.htm#P89
Deutekom, H. van (kleermaker) Kerkstraat 41
http://www.bossche-encyclopedie.nl/Straten/Kerkstraat.htm#P41

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: July 07, 2008, 08:49:33 PM »

just spoke to TJ to see if he has ever heard of Deutekom - no he hasn't, but he's very interested and I just sent his picture to him.

on another note, TJ is all over the news today - he is on WSBTV.com and myatlanta.com

there was a kidnapping and the police and TJ cornered the kidnapper and the kidnapper was shot dead. Person recovered, ransom recovered - kidnapper dead. All in all a very very good day.

no, TJ did not fire the shot that killed the kidnapper.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: July 07, 2008, 09:00:06 PM »

just spoke to TJ to see if he has ever heard of Deutekom - no he hasn't, but he's very interested and I just sent his picture to him.

on another note, TJ is all over the news today - he is on WSBTV.com and myatlanta.com

there was a kidnapping and the police and TJ cornered the kidnapper and the kidnapper was shot dead. Person recovered, ransom recovered - kidnapper dead. All in all a very very good day.

no, TJ did not fire the shot that killed the kidnapper.

wow this is a crazy story
http://www.wsbtv.com/video/16813234/index.html
TJ not seen in this segment.

TJ speaks here - there is a video block or I would make some screen shots.
http://www.wsbtv.com/video/16813888/index.html

last words from TJ tonight - Let's find out who this guy "Deutekom" is.

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #185 on: July 07, 2008, 09:05:14 PM »

Found this on a *strange* site to say the least...FWIW...Des...

Klik hier om een link te hebben waarmee u dit artikel later terug kunt lezen.Twee honden vergiftigd in Asenray

Twee honden vergiftigd in Asenray

In Asenray zijn afgelopen woensdag twee honden overleden aan de gevolging van een vergiftiging. Daarbij is volgens dierenarts Frans van Deutekom uit Maasniel vermoedelijk arsenicum gebruikt. De honden waren eigendom van Rob van Veen die vandaag een afspraak heeft bij de politie in Roermond om aangifte te doen. Volgens Van Veen zijn zijn honden, een Yorkshire terrier en een Maltezer leeuwtje, vergiftigd door middel van worst die in zijn volkstuin aan de Duiperweg in Asenray was neergelegd. ,,We zagen de eerste verschijnselen bij een hond in ons volkstuintje. Daarna werd de tweede hond ziek. Ik ben nog als een gek naar de dierenarts gereden, maar het mocht niet meer baten."

deze reactie wilde ik er toch bij plaatsen....

Gevoel.................... schrijft Han Janssens op 12.10.07 22:51
Welke zieke geest vergiftigd honden? Belanghebbenden? Hondenhaters?
Wie het ook gedaan mag hebben, heb dan ook het lef om op te komen voor je daden!!!!
Realiseer jezelf alleen goed dat je niet de hond maar zijn baasje te pakken hebt. Hoe zal het voelen als iets overlijdt wat je koestert? Iets wat jaren een deel van je leven is geweest totdat je die ene middag gaat wandelen met je trouwe vriend(en) in Asenray....
Weet je trouwens wel hoe dat voelt?

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: July 07, 2008, 09:14:15 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_44185.php

Through translator:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: July 07, 2008, 09:17:29 PM »

Found this on a *strange* site to say the least...FWIW...Des...

Klik hier om een link te hebben waarmee u dit artikel later terug kunt lezen.Twee honden vergiftigd in Asenray

Twee honden vergiftigd in Asenray

In Asenray zijn afgelopen woensdag twee honden overleden aan de gevolging van een vergiftiging. Daarbij is volgens dierenarts Frans van Deutekom uit Maasniel vermoedelijk arsenicum gebruikt. De honden waren eigendom van Rob van Veen die vandaag een afspraak heeft bij de politie in Roermond om aangifte te doen. Volgens Van Veen zijn zijn honden, een Yorkshire terrier en een Maltezer leeuwtje, vergiftigd door middel van worst die in zijn volkstuin aan de Duiperweg in Asenray was neergelegd. ,,We zagen de eerste verschijnselen bij een hond in ons volkstuintje. Daarna werd de tweede hond ziek. Ik ben nog als een gek naar de dierenarts gereden, maar het mocht niet meer baten."

deze reactie wilde ik er toch bij plaatsen....

Gevoel.................... schrijft Han Janssens op 12.10.07 22:51
Welke zieke geest vergiftigd honden? Belanghebbenden? Hondenhaters?
Wie het ook gedaan mag hebben, heb dan ook het lef om op te komen voor je daden!!!!
Realiseer jezelf alleen goed dat je niet de hond maar zijn baasje te pakken hebt. Hoe zal het voelen als iets overlijdt wat je koestert? Iets wat jaren een deel van je leven is geweest totdat je die ene middag gaat wandelen met je trouwe vriend(en) in Asenray....
Weet je trouwens wel hoe dat voelt?

Click here to link to this article you can later return lezen.Twee dogs poisoned in Asenray

Two dogs poisoned in Asenray

In his last Wednesday Asenray two deceased dogs to the effects of poisoning. It is veterinarian according to Frans van Deutekom from Maasniel suspected arsenic. The dogs were owned by Rob van Veen which today has an appointment to the police in Roermond to declare it. According to Van Veen his dog, a Yorkshire terrier and a Maltese leeuwtje, poisoned by means of sausage in his garden in the Duiperweg in Asenray was deposited. ,, We saw the first signs of a dog in our volkstuintje. Then the second dog was sick. I'm still like a crazy drove to the vet, but it was no longer benefits. "

I wanted this reaction when there are places ....

Feeling .................... Han writes Janssens on 12.10.07 22:51
What sick mind poisoned dogs? Interested? Hondenhaters?
Who may have done it, therefore, have the guts to stand up for your deeds!
Realize that you yourself only good but are not the dog owner to address them. How will it feel if something dies what you cherishes? Just a few years a part of your life has been one noon until you are walking with your faithful friend (s) in Asenray ....
You know how that feels you with?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: July 07, 2008, 09:23:51 PM »

I tried to make some screen shot for Johan and caesu, who might not be familiar with who TJ is, but WSBTV has some new technology that uses a floating screen and background. I have not seen this technology before and have not figured out a work around yet.

I tried a few different screen capture programs and none of them worked.

anyone have any suggestions?

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: July 07, 2008, 09:36:29 PM »

I tried to make some screen shot for Johan and caesu, who might not be familiar with who TJ is, but WSBTV has some new technology that uses a floating screen and background. I have not seen this technology before and have not figured out a work around yet.

"FastStone" look for last free version -  5.3.
I'll look for it!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2008, 09:38:32 PM »

http://www.aplusfreeware.com/categories/mmedia/FastStoneCapture.html
Not totally sure if it will work with the site you describe.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: July 07, 2008, 09:38:34 PM »

Let me see if I can capture.. hold on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: July 07, 2008, 09:45:12 PM »

ROB - there is a way to stop that from happening but I don't remember how to do it now.  Anidac figured it out a couple years ago and showed me how (on my old PC).  It's something you can change in your settings.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: July 07, 2008, 09:48:31 PM »

ROB - there is a way to stop that from happening but I don't remember how to do it now.  Anidac figured it out a couple years ago and showed me how (on my old PC).  It's something you can change in your settings.
what's the URL?

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: July 07, 2008, 09:53:12 PM »

T.J. Ward

You have to turn off the overlays...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: July 07, 2008, 09:53:20 PM »

Rob - here you go.  I did it from my old computer:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: July 07, 2008, 09:56:56 PM »

VMS - thanks, I've done it on my new PC now too 
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: July 07, 2008, 10:00:23 PM »

VMS - thanks, I've done it on my new PC now too 

YW.

There is some background info on TJ at the link below, if anyone is interested.

Link

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: July 07, 2008, 10:05:21 PM »

thanks vms, now where is the overlay? LOL

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: July 07, 2008, 10:06:06 PM »

thank you too wreck . . . don't wanna for get you or Klaas - so, thanks guys and gals.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.