April 26, 2024, 01:20:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276766 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: July 07, 2008, 11:43:16 PM »

I think regio Nijmegen caesu

Van Deutekom 1995
Van Deutekom, F. A. P. M., 'Heenzenden', in: Balkema, J.P. (red.), Dynamisch strafrecht.
Opstellen ter gelegenheid van het afscheid van Prof. mr. G.J.M. Corstens van de Katholieke
Universiteit Nijmegen.

Johan, does this mean a Catholic school? The Sloots were Catholic until Anita changed to Buddhism. They were / are members of the Santa Ana Church in Noord.

yes, that's a catholic university. now it is called Radboud University Nijmegen.

PvdS studied at Catholic University Brabant. now called Tilburg University.
Hirsch Ballin studied also there. these are very large universities.
I am still far behind on reading, but I just wanted to let you guys know that the site meter on my site used to have alot of Radboud University Nijmegen on it.  Don't know what that means but many of the hits from the netherlands came from there.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: July 07, 2008, 11:59:28 PM »

I cant get the url to work but there is a catamaran called Deutekom/DeVries from the Netherlands.   Strange huh????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: July 08, 2008, 12:07:06 AM »

I cant get the url to work but there is a catamaran called Deutekom/DeVries from the Netherlands.   Strange huh????

I saw that and I don't think it's the catamaran's name but the last name of the 2 racers that race the catamaran.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: July 08, 2008, 12:10:35 AM »

Oh, okay, Thank you Klassend, and nite nite...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: July 08, 2008, 12:21:57 AM »

i am also very eager to know more about Van Deutekom.
i keep going through newspaper archives and try different searches.

i don't know to what extent he is a 'dirtyhand'. don't know enough about him.
and i don't know enough about the shango-threads.
but for me, everyone with top-position working at the OM or justice department on Aruba is more than dirty.

There was a poster with a web site, hasn't posted for some time, that ran a web site.  http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/

He made a comment once that whenever he posted a new editorial, there always seemed to be a large number of hits (on the sitemeter) from the Hague.  I've always thought Anita resembles the Queen.  jmho

Would van Deutekom be located in the Hague?

i think van Deutekom is for most of the year on Aruba. as he works there at the OM.

when i e-mail to Aruba (justice department / government / governor) i always see that my e-mail is read (likely forwarded) in The Hague as well (my e-mail signature has a little icon on my own webserver - so i can see when that's downloaded, which IP-address).
so i am sure there is enought co-ordination between Aruba and The Hague.
The Hague will say: "it is an issue about Aruba, we can't comment on it".
but most top-jobs at the justice department, police department, OM, judges on the Aruban Court and Higher Court are filled by Dutchies.
so for sure The Hague knows exactly what's going on there.
if something goes wrong on Aruba they pretend they didn't know, if something goes right they say they did know.

What is his full name caesu?
where did he live in the Netherlands ?

Johan and Caesu,
How common is that last name there?  I found the following information:

I found an F. van Deutekom in a housing listing from 1908, I realize that this is much too old for what we are searching for but I'm hoping it may be a start.  If you click on the name or the address it tells who owned the property or lived there for the next several years.  When I googled the Vughterstraat address currently it is a "sex shop" 
When I googled the Kerkstraat 41 address it shows currently as as WI-FI Hotspot. 

http://www.bossche-encyclopedie.nl/Straten/_IndexAdresboeken1908._D.htm
Deutekom, F. van Vughterstraat 89
http://www.bossche-encyclopedie.nl/Straten/Vughterstraat.htm#P89
Deutekom, H. van (kleermaker) Kerkstraat 41
http://www.bossche-encyclopedie.nl/Straten/Kerkstraat.htm#P41

Van Deutekom is quite a common name.

well known people with this name are a comedian and a speedskater.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joep_van_Deudekom (spelled slightly different)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulien_van_Deutekom

De Vries is probably the most common name.
and Peter de Vries is the most common name in The Netherlands.
february 10th 2007 there was a National Peter de Vries-day.
62 Peter de Vries-s came together 

http://www.bnn.nl/page/ikheetpeterdevries
on this radio-show every week they had a Peter de Vries on.
the Peter of the Week.

some well known Peter de Vries-s:
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_de_Vries

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: July 08, 2008, 12:30:50 AM »

Hmmm I notice someone on the sitemeter from :   
Bangkok, Krung Thep

Why don't you come in and visit for awhile?

I hear about this sitemeter, but I don't know where it is or what it does.  Could someone please give me some information in sitemeter 101?  Thanks!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #226 on: July 08, 2008, 12:33:43 AM »

If the FBI only had us on the case *officially....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: July 08, 2008, 12:44:07 AM »

Bangkok, Krung Thep

I hear about this sitemeter, but I don't know where it is or what it does.  Could someone please give me some information in sitemeter 101?  Thanks!!

Scroll to the bottom of the page...little rectangular button that says 'sitemeter'....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: July 08, 2008, 12:48:25 AM »

St. Maarten agreed to Dutch financial supervision.
this was a preconditition for the Dutch to allow St. Maarten to get 'status aparte', to become a country like Aruba.

http://www.nu.nl/news/1646093/20/Sint_Maarten_accepteert_financieel_toezicht_Nederland.html

Curaçao also want to become a country.
Curaçao already has Dutch financial supervision.
this led to race riots against white Dutch citizens 10 days ago.

on St. Maarten there was no opposition against the financial supervision.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: July 08, 2008, 01:01:18 AM »

Bangkok, Krung Thep

Scroll to the bottom of the page...little rectangular button that says 'sitemeter'....

Wow, thanks.  That is pretty neat.  I don't see myself, but I guess if I'm on the sitemeter then I can't be reading a thread.  I think I see you if you're Passaic.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: July 08, 2008, 01:17:45 AM »

Posted by PearlinUSA at BFN:

I am going to put this link here.  I have been reading some about the mystery DEA man and Paulus described him as a dark skinned man.  Glenda has him as a retired professional or such ..... so much mystery and I think why?  If he was active and undercover then I doubt Eric Williams is even his name.

Anyway, this is a youtube with English speaking DEA agent as Curacao police etal are recognized for success in Operation PickPocket.  I can't help but wonder if the mystery EW is among them on this Curacao film.

http://scripturn.com/video_AdiiT84P6BE.html

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: July 08, 2008, 01:28:21 AM »

I am now into sitemeters!  I don't understand why I don't show up on the sitemeter.  It doesn't even show my Internet provider.  I'm a phantom.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: July 08, 2008, 01:30:56 AM »

I am now into sitemeters!  I don't understand why I don't show up on the sitemeter.  It doesn't even show my Internet provider.  I'm a phantom.

It will only go back so far, may only show the last 100 online.  If you have been signed in all day you may not show up right now.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: July 08, 2008, 01:36:48 AM »

Ok, now I'm feeling very sad.  I don't show up on the site monitor and I just made a discovery.  Everyone has the word logged in the bottom right corner of their posts.  Mine doesn't say logged, mine has ten numbers.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: July 08, 2008, 01:40:09 AM »

Ok, now I'm feeling very sad.  I don't show up on the site monitor and I just made a discovery.  Everyone has the word logged in the bottom right corner of their posts.  Mine doesn't say logged, mine has ten numbers.
That is your IP address...it doesn't show up for others to see...only you can see it..and maybe Klaas.  In your posts I don't see those numbers...I see "logged".  But on MY posts I see my numbers.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #235 on: July 08, 2008, 01:45:37 AM »

vms is right, WIN MEDIA player is the heart of the problem, I think.

I ran into that problem once or twice. It started after a WIN MEDIA player

upgrade!

>still chapped. 

I'm a MAC-ophile...neener...neener...neener...

Win is the child of the Devil....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: July 08, 2008, 01:46:50 AM »

It will only go back so far, may only show the last 100 online.  If you have been signed in all day you may not show up right now.

I have been signed in, on and off since about 5:00 this evening. 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #237 on: July 08, 2008, 02:19:10 AM »

were live the 2 K brothers exactly ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #238 on: July 08, 2008, 05:39:01 AM »

found it

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: July 08, 2008, 05:49:44 AM »

Johan...Is this where the blue pin is...TIA

SATISH KALPOE - 05/31/2005 WITNESS StatementSatish Sharma KALPOE born in Surinam on July 30 1986, without profession student at (H4I Colegio Arubano) and residing in Hooiberg number 91-B on Aruba. ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.