March 29, 2024, 06:50:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 274686 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: July 08, 2008, 09:25:36 AM »

For Blonde...Good Morning...Took me forever, searched high and low, but I found it...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg370777#msg370777

Reply #976 on: April 03, 2008, 11:19:37 PM »Caps

I moved on but from the other direction to meet the issue of either MC or KJ both are link to one office and that office has a string to Rudy croes.

the more we reach to the center the more difficult it will get becasue of not to much issue on the key in question..

e.g. DH from germany ...very powerfull but no one have a picture.

Blonde...I have most of the Deutekom posts together...missing a conversation that I thought I recalled in the Natalee Case Discussion thread...I will start a thread for them all, and if you don't mind, would you please use your magic and post his pic for us....It won't matter when you post it, as we can always bring it forward...Thank You In Advance...

Congraulations Blonde! 

I'm ready and  I have his picture  

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: July 08, 2008, 09:27:37 AM »

Congrads Blonde!!!!  Mum, while youre here, do you know why CAPS said "the Aircondition man knows"???

Always1......just a guess, or I may have read something from Caps along the way,that made me think this...I thought he knew the Aircondition man, and because this guy gets around, he knows!! (Shrugging shoulders...LOL)...Or I may have just assumed this...Sorry! I honestly don't recall the first time it was mentioned...
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: July 08, 2008, 09:30:16 AM »

Congrats, Blonde!

Question:

Is Menno Jan van der Straten's son?

solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=40

solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=437

http://news.visitaruba.com/news/manageArticle.do?dispatch=view&id=
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 09:34:09 AM by klaasend » Logged

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: July 08, 2008, 09:32:14 AM »

Ok, thanks mum!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #264 on: July 08, 2008, 09:35:05 AM »

Investment from tax-haven island nations under lens
8 Jul, 2008, 0100 hrs IST,Rajat Guha, ET Bureau

NEW DELHI: The government is planning to scrutinise investments flowing in from tax havens such as Andora, Aruba, Bahamas, Costa Rica and Dominica where investor details remain confidential due to banking policies.

According to sources in the department of industrial policy and promotion (Dipp), the government is concerned about Indian residents parking money in the island nations to route them back for investments. There are also mounting fears of money being used for terror funding and laundering activities.

Investments in the nations do not get reported as the island countries maintain banking secrecy and do not reveal the nature of investments.

Intelligence agencies have expressed fears that funds from such places were flowing into the stock market through participatory notes issued by foreign institutional investors.

“We need to crack down on such investments. Intelligence authorities and National Security Council (NSC) would assist in tracking such investments,” a government source said, adding that most such funds flow into the real estate sector.

According to estimates, funds from such nations flowing into the real estate sector totalled $150 million. Although the money through the route may be a paltry amount compared to $2-billion FDI in 2007-08, the government fears this is just the beginning of an impending influx.

The government’s move comes months after revelations by German government intelligence authority BND about ill-gotten wealth to tune of millions being parked in Liechtenstein, a tax haven near Germany. Countries like Canada, Italy, India and the US have expressed interest in accessing information on the funds parked in Liechtenstein.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/News/Economy/Finance/Investment_from_tax-haven_island_nations_under_lens/articleshow/3208515.cms

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: July 08, 2008, 09:35:09 AM »

For Blonde...Good Morning...Took me forever, searched high and low, but I found it...

I moved on but from the other direction to meet the issue of either MC or KJ both are link to one office and that office has a string to Rudy croes.

the more we reach to the center the more difficult it will get becasue of not to much issue on the key in question..

Blonde...I have most of the Deutekom posts together...missing a conversation that I thought I recalled in the Natalee Case Discussion thread...I will start a thread for them all, and if you don't mind, would you please use your magic and post his pic for us....It won't matter when you post it, as we can always bring it forward...Thank You In Advance...

Congraulations Blonde! 

LOL...You have no idea how many posts we have on this guy!!!

I have been scared to start as I have found them all over the place in Shango...and I know I missed some as I had to go back for the Germany as it didn't have his name in it...just DH...We can add any others we find later...Thanks!

One more cuppa and I'll go for it!!!  Thanks!!!

Vms...I think so...He works In one of the hotels....IIRC...will check my notes and see if I saved it!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: July 08, 2008, 09:36:38 AM »

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: July 08, 2008, 09:38:59 AM »

Wow!! I had forgotten about the site meter and where it was, that is fascinating!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: July 08, 2008, 09:43:15 AM »

Congraulations Blonde! 

I have been scared to start as I have found them all over the place in Shango...and I know I missed some as I had to go back for the Germany as it didn't have his name in it...just DH...We can add any others we find later...Thanks!

Vms...I think so...He works In one of the hotels....IIRC...will check my notes and see if I saved it!

Thanks, Mum.
He looks like Eefje, IMO...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: July 08, 2008, 09:48:18 AM »

ok...now call me blonde...no offense Blonde!! Mine has a small "b" lol

I am reading Dave's book again to refresh my memory of went happened early on. I had no idea the bird sanctuary was right next to the Mc D's. Dave talked about almost losing his shoes walking through the mud and believing that is where joran lost his. Just out of curiosity, can anyone show the bird sanctuary on the map for me? I wish the Persistance crew had been able to use the sonar there.

Another thing that hit me this time. Dave talks about a psychic in chapter three. Although he had difficulty believing in psychics, this one knew some details about Ntalee that surprised him. One of the last things she said was that Natalee said she was buried at sea "by the work that they do".  She also said though that she was so emotionally involved with Natalee that it was hard for her to read the clues she felt Natalee was sending her.

Any hoo...when I read "by the work that they do" sent chills down my spine...for some reason made me think of van der straaten again. He was able to dispose of Natalee "by the work that he did".

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #270 on: July 08, 2008, 09:51:20 AM »

If the FBI only had us on the case *officially....

Every morning those FBI agents wait for all us to log on so that they will know what to investigate each day.  ALE logs on each morning so that they will know what information to hide.

Exactly SS!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: July 08, 2008, 09:53:24 AM »

Congraulations Blonde! 

Thanks, Mum.
He looks like Eefje, IMO...

I think so too...All I did was bookmark the google page to go back and look at again, a gentle reminder! LOL...I checked my notes on Eefje and nothing there either, except she has 5 kids. I just realised I didn't save the link here at SM on the previous discussions!!! I recall we found 2 boys connected to some sort of watersports...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #272 on: July 08, 2008, 09:53:41 AM »

Great!  Congrats Blonde!  Welcome to Mod World!  I know Klaas has to appreciates having you, as the rest of us do! 

Thank you for stepping up!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: July 08, 2008, 09:54:10 AM »

I am reading Dave's book again to refresh my memory of went happened early on. I had no idea the bird sanctuary was right next to the Mc D's. Dave talked about almost losing his shoes walking through the mud and believing that is where joran lost his. Just out of curiosity, can anyone show the bird sanctuary on the map for me? I wish the Persistance crew had been able to use the sonar there.

Another thing that hit me this time. Dave talks about a psychic in chapter three. Although he had difficulty believing in psychics, this one knew some details about Ntalee that surprised him. One of the last things she said was that Natalee said she was buried at sea "by the work that they do".  She also said though that she was so emotionally involved with Natalee that it was hard for her to read the clues she felt Natalee was sending her.

Any hoo...when I read "by the work that they do" sent chills down my spine...for some reason made me think of van der straaten again. He was able to dispose of Natalee "by the work that he did".

Here is a photo from webshots along with the description from the photo:

Palm Beach high-rise hotel area. Westin hotel is in the forefront, behind RIU Aruba Palace hotel that is presently under construction. Image is taking at Bubali bird sanctuary.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2759665680100191119FJedxZ
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: July 08, 2008, 09:56:19 AM »

Here is a photo from webshots along with the description from the photo:

Palm Beach high-rise hotel area. Westin hotel is in the forefront, behind RIU Aruba Palace hotel that is presently under construction. Image is taking at Bubali bird sanctuary.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2759665680100191119FJedxZ

thanks Klaas. You are so handy-dandy!!

So is it right by the McD's also?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: July 08, 2008, 09:58:44 AM »

Klassend, I found some info  about Deutekom but the url is so long - in Google Search, I typed "Dossier+Fran Van Deutekom and it gives articles in Dutch about him.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: July 08, 2008, 09:58:52 AM »

Yes, it would be right near McD's as well. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: July 08, 2008, 10:00:42 AM »

LOL You are muddying the dirty hand waters now.  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: July 08, 2008, 10:02:52 AM »

Klassend, I found some info  about Deutekom but the url is so long - in Google Search, I typed "Dossier+Fran Van Deutekom and it gives articles in Dutch about him.....

Go ahead and post the link, or copy the link and go to www.tinyurl.com and make the URL shorter.  Either way.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: July 08, 2008, 10:03:40 AM »

Wow, I thought the bird sanctuary was further from the hotels & McD's....

Congrats, Blonde....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.