March 28, 2024, 11:36:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 274675 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: July 08, 2008, 10:08:36 AM »

WWW.korps-poltie-suriname./com

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: July 08, 2008, 10:08:59 AM »

Thank You All I'm Glad To Help Out

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: July 08, 2008, 10:09:17 AM »

ok...now call me blonde...no offense Blonde!! Mine has a small "b" lol

I am reading Dave's book again to refresh my memory of went happened early on. I had no idea the bird sanctuary was right next to the Mc D's. Dave talked about almost losing his shoes walking through the mud and believing that is where joran lost his. Just out of curiosity, can anyone show the bird sanctuary on the map for me? I wish the Persistance crew had been able to use the sonar there.

Another thing that hit me this time. Dave talks about a psychic in chapter three. Although he had difficulty believing in psychics, this one knew some details about Ntalee that surprised him. One of the last things she said was that Natalee said she was buried at sea "by the work that they do".  She also said though that she was so emotionally involved with Natalee that it was hard for her to read the clues she felt Natalee was sending her.

Any hoo...when I read "by the work that they do" sent chills down my spine...for some reason made me think of van der straaten again. He was able to dispose of Natalee "by the work that he did".

LOL You are muddying the dirty hand waters now.  Rolling Eyes

rofl

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: July 08, 2008, 10:11:39 AM »

Bird Sanctuary Aruba:

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: July 08, 2008, 10:12:20 AM »

Wow, I thought the bird sanctuary was further from the hotels & McD's....

Congrats, Blonde....

I thought it was on the other side of the island!!!

He talks about the lilly pads being strong enough to hold down a body. I just wondered if it could have been a temp place they could have put Natalee that night.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #285 on: July 08, 2008, 10:13:34 AM »

Klassend, I found some info  about Deutekom but the url is so long - in Google Search, I typed "Dossier+Fran Van Deutekom and it gives articles in Dutch about him.....

always can you post that link ?

Blonde toppie !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: July 08, 2008, 10:14:41 AM »

ok...now call me blonde...no offense Blonde!! Mine has a small "b" lol

I am reading Dave's book again to refresh my memory of went happened early on. I had no idea the bird sanctuary was right next to the Mc D's. Dave talked about almost losing his shoes walking through the mud and believing that is where joran lost his. Just out of curiosity, can anyone show the bird sanctuary on the map for me? I wish the Persistance crew had been able to use the sonar there.

Another thing that hit me this time. Dave talks about a psychic in chapter three. Although he had difficulty believing in psychics, this one knew some details about Ntalee that surprised him. One of the last things she said was that Natalee said she was buried at sea "by the work that they do".  She also said though that she was so emotionally involved with Natalee that it was hard for her to read the clues she felt Natalee was sending her.

Any hoo...when I read "by the work that they do" sent chills down my spine...for some reason made me think of van der straaten again. He was able to dispose of Natalee "by the work that he did".

Here is a photo from webshots along with the description from the photo:

Palm Beach high-rise hotel area. Westin hotel is in the forefront, behind RIU Aruba Palace hotel that is presently under construction. Image is taking at Bubali bird sanctuary.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2759665680100191119FJedxZ

thanks Klaas. You are so handy-dandy!!

So is it right by the McD's also?

Morning Lisa...she no longer works there...now she has a school of some sort!...Going Blonde..

Freddy's mom is a "Supervisory Director" for the Bubali Sports Club located in Noord. Bubali is also the location of the Bird Sanctuary which has 2 ponds.
Here is the complete name of Freddy's mom: Freddy's mom is a "Supervisory Director" for the Bubali Sports Club located in Noord. Bubali is also the location of the Bird Sanctuary which has 2 ponds.
Here is the complete name of Freddy's mom:
LILIAN REGINA ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT
It appears that she has been married twice. I don't know if Rodriguez or Albert is her maiden name. Since she is listed as being "Dutch" I would think that "Albert" was probably her maiden name....but, I am not sure. Can anybody help me out on this?
I have always thought "Zedan" was Freddy's last name until I found this other info. Could it be his middle name?
You can find this information at:
http://206.48.100.138/registry/registry_search.afp
Type in: S.C. BUBALI where it says TRADE NAME & then click search.
Posted by: Shelly | Monday, August 29, 2005

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #287 on: July 08, 2008, 10:16:34 AM »

Klassend, I found some info  about Deutekom but the url is so long - in Google Search, I typed "Dossier+Fran Van Deutekom and it gives articles in Dutch about him.....

Go ahead and post the link, or copy the link and go to www.tinyurl.com and make the URL shorter.  Either way.

Finally put that sucker on my toolbar...thanks for reminding me about it Klaas!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: July 08, 2008, 10:25:50 AM »

Bird Sanctuary Aruba:

thanks klaas, that really helped.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: July 08, 2008, 10:30:15 AM »

There is another story about Deutekom working for a radio station - that cant be right.   http://www.dejournalist.nl/pers...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: July 08, 2008, 10:33:57 AM »

There is another story about Deutekom working for a radio station - that cant be right.   http://www.dejournalist.nl/pers...

I believe it was Caesu that explained that Deutekom or van Deutekom is a fairly common name in the NL
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: July 08, 2008, 10:38:04 AM »

This story is about Frank....must be another person:

http://www.dejournalist.nl/personalia/bericht/frank-van-deutekom-eindredacteur-radionieuws-omroep-west/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: July 08, 2008, 10:41:59 AM »

But the first story is about Fran Van Deutekom .

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #293 on: July 08, 2008, 10:48:02 AM »

mum in Ohio
i cant find this :
Johan can you please show us where Freddy's houses are...Montanja 62/2005 and 39F in 2004 and 2005...We have been trying to find out in Shango if his back yard backs on or near Joran's house at Montanja 19....TIA

i know were montanja is but it it is not easy to find the house nr 's

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: July 08, 2008, 10:49:37 AM »

But the first story is about Fran Van Deutekom .

I'm sorry, always 1....I only saw a Lidy Deutekom in the first article in your 2nd link, besides Frank.....I was unsuccessful finding your first link.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: July 08, 2008, 10:54:02 AM »

mum in Ohio
i cant find this :
Johan can you please show us where Freddy's houses are...Montanja 62/2005 and 39F in 2004 and 2005...We have been trying to find out in Shango if his back yard backs on or near Joran's house at Montanja 19....TIA

i know were montanja is but it it is not easy to find the house nr 's

I have been told that Freddy's mother lives around the corner and down the street a bit from Joran and that Freddy calls 7A Catiri his home.  More confusion, I know.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #296 on: July 08, 2008, 10:54:39 AM »

always somethimes you can find something in a pdf file
then you have to use a online pdf convertor

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #297 on: July 08, 2008, 11:04:00 AM »

Frans van Deutekom  lived in Nijmegen that is on the border with Germany

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: July 08, 2008, 11:07:40 AM »

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEWEST MODERATOR

BLONDE

Blonde has years of experience moderating forums and I am really going to appreciate her help!  Thanks for offering Blonde!

WOOHOO Good Morning Monks!  Blonde thank you so much for stepping up....much appreciated by some of us who have been in lurkdom!! If feels good to be back in the cage!  Now if someone can get our Dutch poster back!!  PLEASE COME BACK! Hopefully some others who have been with me in lurkdom will now come out into the light!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: July 08, 2008, 11:16:14 AM »

I believe it was Caesu that explained that Deutekom or van Deutekom is a fairly common name in the NL

....my son's father name is van Deutekom.....I  have emailed him to see if this guy is related or if he knows anything about him...since we  are on good terms he will reply and hopefully will know this van Deutekom or someone who might.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.