April 19, 2024, 12:38:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276556 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: July 08, 2008, 06:28:50 PM »

Blonde - IMO those two guys that slightly resemble Joran are nothing.  Just other Dutch guys that sort of resemble a Sloot.  My opinion only.

Three years ago at NH.Net we were told it was Lorenzo

There's only one person I can think of that still holds onto that belief and she no longer posts here and last I heard no longer posts at BFN.  Now that we've seen a real photo of Lorenzo we know it's not him. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #421 on: July 08, 2008, 06:37:56 PM »

Hey, with all this photo discussion, I am recalling one that was posted in the beginning of this case.  The hot tub photo, which either was or wasn't Joran with a girl or two....can't remember, exactly.  Anyone else remember that one? 

Yes, I have it on my other PC.  I'm sure it wasn't Joran.  It was labeled Yuron I believe but again, much too mormal looking for Joran.  I'll go find it.

here ya go - image on right mirrored.

ha ha ROB           ha ha ROB  

Well, he's got Anita's hips!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: July 08, 2008, 06:39:10 PM »

I don't know if this has been previously posted, but I wanted to bring it over in the event it wasn't.  Klaas you can delete it if it's already posted.

Posted by Edward, BFN

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.
Case Number: BC3 63401

The following documents are being withheld pursuant to Article 45 of the Code of Criminal Procedure Law of Aruba. Under Article 45, Plaintiffs' Aruban counsel may not produce the contents of this file. Cremer, Kopon, Shaughnessy & Spina, L LC does not have these documents.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm

Can someone tell me what this means?  Looks like ALL documents are not obtainable from Ale or the Kalpoes to me. Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: July 08, 2008, 06:42:36 PM »

Well, he's got Anita's hips![/b]

and Pustus' penis. 

it's a science experiment gone horribly wrong!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #424 on: July 08, 2008, 06:52:19 PM »

Looks like anita has on the brown'ish shoes of joran's we were looking for.
::::snickering::::

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #425 on: July 08, 2008, 06:53:26 PM »

somewere here ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #426 on: July 08, 2008, 06:57:19 PM »

I don't remember seeing this picture of joran before....he is in someone's pica album.I'll see if I remember how to insert images here......

Here is the website....lot's of images,some may have joran in them or at least it looks a little like him in the thimbnail images.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://lh5.ggpht.com/_NlBMrdk53D8/SBO_n3uuPuI/AAAAAAAAFDA/UoFP3cMdofs/P1050947.JPG&imgrefurl=http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/WVNZpvl79Bx27rNLsI5AHw&h=1600&w=1200&sz=15&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=9HL-4-lRBSTn9M:&tbnh=150&tbnw=113&prev=/images%3Fq%3DBangkok%252BJoran%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26ie%3DUTF-8

He looks like Joran but I'm not sure if it's him or not. {{{EDIT to Add Picture}}}

I don't beleive this is him,,,this guy looks much younger and more normal....jvds doesn't look 'normal' to me...he has been rid'en hard and put up wet too many times..looks like it could be a cousin or some van der sloot relative...but not jvds IMO?
Yeah,that's true BleachedBlack
Even though I don't think there IS a real joran.Never was....

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #427 on: July 08, 2008, 06:59:34 PM »

I don't remember seeing this picture of joran before....he is in someone's pica album.I'll see if I remember how to insert images here......

Here is the website....lot's of images,some may have joran in them or at least it looks a little like him in the thimbnail images.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://lh5.ggpht.com/_NlBMrdk53D8/SBO_n3uuPuI/AAAAAAAAFDA/UoFP3cMdofs/P1050947.JPG&imgrefurl=http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/WVNZpvl79Bx27rNLsI5AHw&h=1600&w=1200&sz=15&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=9HL-4-lRBSTn9M:&tbnh=150&tbnw=113&prev=/images%3Fq%3DBangkok%252BJoran%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26ie%3DUTF-8

He looks like Joran but I'm not sure if it's him or not. {{{EDIT to Add Picture}}}

Thank you Blonde
I don't think that's joran unless......his head grew more only at the top lol
That's it....he's about to explode.
Smile

My whole point was that this isn't joran BUT this guy was partying with those girls in Bankok where joran supposedly is.The girl(on her web site)even had the pic titled joran van der sloot.
What I'm trying to say is IMO THIS guy is the guy on that island nekkid and trying to wag something around that he doesn't have lmao.....I think I need a nap.

KArma I do believe that neddik picture was jvds...not this kid...the nekkid, no tallywacher waving urine is much heavier than this one....but i wouldn't dobt he is a relative
LOL.....I see that now.I was just excited because I thought I found a fake joran.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: July 08, 2008, 07:00:45 PM »

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: July 08, 2008, 07:02:48 PM »

I don't know if this has been previously posted, but I wanted to bring it over in the event it wasn't.  Klaas you can delete it if it's already posted.

Posted by Edward, BFN

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.

The following documents are being withheld pursuant to Article 45 of the Code of Criminal Procedure Law of Aruba. Under Article 45, Plaintiffs' Aruban counsel may not produce the contents of this file. Cremer, Kopon, Shaughnessy & Spina, L LC does not have these documents.

Is this from the original filing (response) or something new?  I thought the case # was BC 363201. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: July 08, 2008, 07:03:28 PM »

I have my doubts now about the naked on the beach photo as well.  I think it's possible there is some photoshopping going on.  It's either definately Joran or someone has photoshopped Joran's face onto the naked body.  I will say however that in matching this naked photo to a known one of Joran the body also looks the same:

Now look at the smile on his face and the color of his nose:

Comparison of body:

Sheeeeeeesh!

What a rancid, galumphing, worthless pile of meat and natural gasses.

Would someone please poke me in the ribs and wake me up
when his Jolly Green Giant fat azz is lying out on a coroner's
table with a toe tag on IT?

I try to wake up for the good parts.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #431 on: July 08, 2008, 07:05:53 PM »

I have my doubts now about the naked on the beach photo as well.  I think it's possible there is some photoshopping going on.  It's either definately Joran or someone has photoshopped Joran's face onto the naked body.  I will say however that in matching this naked photo to a known one of Joran the body also looks the same:

Now look at the smile on his face and the color of his nose:

Comparison of body:

Both bodies look the same,almost identicle except for a few sparse hairs here and there but the face looks different....full nekkid body has a much shorter and wider face than nekkid joran in the shower with a girl and his brother val.

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: July 08, 2008, 07:06:59 PM »

Posted by Edward, BFN

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.

Can someone tell me what this means?  Looks like ALL documents are not obtainable from Ale or the Kalpoes to me. Thanks.

I believe this is old news where the K2 attorneys are trying to say the docs are not obtainable.  I do not believe the US Judge is buying that.  I'll check around though and see if there's been a recent ruling.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #433 on: July 08, 2008, 07:11:13 PM »

Acck!
Dang that's scarey.Poor joran look-a-like.All he needs is a wonky eye.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #434 on: July 08, 2008, 07:15:19 PM »

I'm pretty sure this is it.

Do you know which part of the sloot house has the fence that Beth and Greta went into?I'm still confused about that.Could you please mark it on this map when you have time?

Karma Is Coming

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: July 08, 2008, 07:21:16 PM »

Help!

On this computer, Klaas, AZSunny, and others are nekkid.

Rob, wreck, 2NJ, and caesu are fully dressed.

I can see the map that you click on, but I can't see any of Rob's maps, I also can't see the pictures carpe posted yesterday, I can see the one with the 3 guys where VDS is in the middle but I can't see the nekkid one.  Does anyone know why I can't see some pics.  I blew up my computer the other day and I blew up my son's too.  My son has a new one and I am working on his blown up one until mine is fixed.

Rob, I had the same problem with the pop up ads as you but I added the FF add on called Adblock Plus and I no longer have any pop ups in FF 3.  I had them in IE and the old FF.  Hope this helps.

Congratulations, Blonde!  Thanks for helping our Klaas.

Good to see some oldies but goodies back in the cage.

Caesu, I have always hated Social Studies but you have got me interested.  Something none of my teachers could do.  Thanks.

Destiny, glad to see you are feeling better.  I am up at weird hours if you ever need to talk.

PS  I love monkeys!!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: July 08, 2008, 07:31:58 PM »

Posted by Edward, BFN

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.

I believe this is old news where the K2 attorneys are trying to say the docs are not obtainable.  I do not believe the US Judge is buying that.  I'll check around though and see if there's been a recent ruling.

I think it's the old filing, too.  Thanks.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: July 08, 2008, 07:36:00 PM »

Help!

On this computer, Klaas, AZSunny, and others are nekkid.

Rob, wreck, 2NJ, and caesu are fully dressed.

I can see the map that you click on, but I can't see any of Rob's maps, I also can't see the pictures carpe posted yesterday, I can see the one with the 3 guys where VDS is in the middle but I can't see the nekkid one.  Does anyone know why I can't see some pics.  I blew up my computer the other day and I blew up my son's too.  My son has a new one and I am working on his blown up one until mine is fixed.

Rob, I had the same problem with the pop up ads as you but I added the FF add on called Adblock Plus and I no longer have any pop ups in FF 3.  I had them in IE and the old FF.  Hope this helps.

Congratulations, Blonde!  Thanks for helping our Klaas.

Good to see some oldies but goodies back in the cage.

Caesu, I have always hated Social Studies but you have got me interested.  Something none of my teachers could do.  Thanks.

Destiny, glad to see you are feeling better.  I am up at weird hours if you ever need to talk.

PS  I love monkeys!!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Might be a photobucket thing or a regional problem.  It's happened to me from time to time.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: July 08, 2008, 07:39:04 PM »

Acck!
Dang that's scarey.Poor joran look-a-like.All he needs is a wonky eye.

How UNFORTUNATE to be born to look like JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

with anorexia.

The really sad part, this kid is probably a whiz at Calculus...

or he can play the harmonica really well... or maybe even the triangle!!!!

Ya know??? He can probably tap dance and all that good chit... can fully

recite all the state capitals.... maybe he's even taking some acting classes.

...but he gets picked up by the neck at the door of the club for resembling Dr.

Frankenstein!!!!

I find life to be unfair sometimes.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: July 08, 2008, 07:39:05 PM »

Is this from the original filing (response) or something new?  I thought the case # was BC 363201. 

Whoa!! Buckeye good eyebulbs!

At this late date I doubt that is a typo.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.