April 26, 2024, 05:43:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276796 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: July 08, 2008, 08:38:08 PM »

This must be the driveway that the truck used

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #461 on: July 08, 2008, 08:47:54 PM »

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you, Blonde!  >Mod status.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: July 08, 2008, 08:56:17 PM »

24 ora

Anyone decipher what these losers are squawkin' about?

Statistical Yearbook 2007 di CBS
Local

Tuesday, 08 July 2008 - 13:00

CBS a publica e version pocket di e "Statistical Yearbook 2007". Esaki ta un publicacion di CBS, unda cu por lesa e statisticanan anual mas relevante di otro publicacionan di e diferente departamentonan denter di CBS. Tin bastante informacion hopi interesante di nos poblacion, salubridad publico, enseñanza, transportacion y turismo entre otro. Pa por aprecia e publicacion aki den e idioma hulandes, por fabor  ...more

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: July 08, 2008, 08:57:55 PM »

Thank You All For The Kind Words, and Welcome Remember Were All here for Our Girl.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: July 08, 2008, 09:12:56 PM »

AMIGOE

Huge drop cruisetoerisme

8 Jul, 2008, 18:28 (GMT -04:00) July 8, 2008, 18:28 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - In May of this year both the number of cruise passengers as the number of vessels dropped dramatically in comparison with the same month last year. Het inflatieverschil met de Verenigde Staten steeg tot 4,1 procentpunten. The inflation in the United States rose to 4.1 percentage points. De geldhoeveelheid nam twee maanden geleden toe met 0,8 procent (21 miljoen florin) naar 2,7 miljard florin. The money was two months ago increased by 0.8 percent (21 florin one million) to 2.7 billion florin.

http://tinyurl.com/4odgsn

------------------
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: July 08, 2008, 09:14:58 PM »

Acck!
Dang that's scarey.Poor joran look-a-like.All he needs is a wonky eye.

How UNFORTUNATE to be born to look like JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

with anorexia.

The really sad part, this kid is probably a whiz at Calculus...

or he can play the harmonica really well... or maybe even the triangle!!!!

Ya know??? He can probably tap dance and all that good chit... can fully

recite all the state capitals.... maybe he's even taking some acting classes.

...but he gets picked up by the neck at the door of the club for resembling Dr.

Frankenstein!!!!

I find life to be unfair sometimes.

Even though you can tell that these are pictures of two different people, it's stunning how much they really do look alike.

Imagine how much more difficult it would be if they had on caps.

Some of the pictures we've seen in the recent past were questioned as to whether or not they were of Joran (because you just couldn't put your finger on "why" something seemed a little off).  Maybe the pictures were of a "look-alike" with a cap on.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: July 08, 2008, 09:15:23 PM »

AMIGOE

Huge drop cruisetoerisme

ORANJESTAD - In May of this year both the number of cruise passengers as the number of vessels dropped dramatically in comparison with the same month last year. Het inflatieverschil met de Verenigde Staten steeg tot 4,1 procentpunten. The inflation in the United States rose to 4.1 percentage points. De geldhoeveelheid nam twee maanden geleden toe met 0,8 procent (21 miljoen florin) naar 2,7 miljard florin. The money was two months ago increased by 0.8 percent (21 florin one million) to 2.7 billion florin.

OMG say it isn't so?  What will Charlierat say now? 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: July 08, 2008, 09:16:05 PM »

Carpe I can't get http://tinyurl.com/ tonight how did you get in?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: July 08, 2008, 09:17:26 PM »

Here are the new recruits facilitators.

http://www.awe24.com/

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: July 08, 2008, 09:19:23 PM »

Puzzler - I agree.  There very wll could be a Joran "doppledangler" that we are getting photos of.  That was what I was trying to say before.  Johan has been saying that Joran is in the mental facility and we keep getting these photos of Joran in Thailand. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: July 08, 2008, 09:20:26 PM »

AMIGOE

Huge drop cruisetoerisme

2.7 billion florins  - that's like a buck 97. No wonder Bamboo is so pissed off at me!!! 

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: July 08, 2008, 09:20:59 PM »

Carpe I can't get http://tinyurl.com/ tonight how did you get in?

Hey Blonde,

It just came up for me like normal.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: July 08, 2008, 09:22:58 PM »

by the way - nice moose knuckle third from the right 

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: July 08, 2008, 09:28:09 PM »

AMIGOE

Huge drop cruisetoerisme

He'll probably blame it on whatever suits his fancy on any given day.

He is from VAN DER SLOOT University, a school full of lying finger pointers.

Personally, I could care less what it is, as long as their boat is sunk!

I KNOW, Natalee's case has a lot to do with it, no matter what they say.

SYNERGY at work, is a beautiful thing. It should be cherished, really!

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: July 08, 2008, 09:29:12 PM »

Wow, she was hungry, huh?

------------------
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: July 08, 2008, 09:29:54 PM »

Puzzler - I agree.  There very wll could be a Joran "doppledangler" that we are getting photos of.  That was what I was trying to say before.  Johan has been saying that Joran is in the mental facility and we keep getting these photos of Joran in Thailand. 

Klaas...ROTFLMAO at the above bolded!!
this really is confusing...didn't Peter deV confirm he was in Thailand?? And WHO is this guy anyway.......I think he is a van der sloot....perhaps sent to Thailand to throw people off not wanting them to know the real Arsehole was in the nut house??  Someone email Peter and ask him..Destiny have you called Peter yet. IMO if anyone would know it would be Peter....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: July 08, 2008, 09:31:35 PM »

AMIGOE

Huge drop cruisetoerisme

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_44227.php

is says here that the amount of cruise ships docking at Oranjestad in may dropped by 39.4% compared to may 2007.
and the amount of passengers dropped by 71.4%!

now that is indeed a huge drop! or i am confused or they've got it wrong?   

but the Central Statistics Bureau said that occupancy rates increased with 5.1% compared to may 2007.

how did they fill up the hotels? 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: July 08, 2008, 09:31:38 PM »

24 ora

Anyone decipher what these losers are squawkin' about?

Statistical Yearbook 2007 di CBS
Local

Tuesday, 08 July 2008 - 13:00

CBS a publica e version pocket di e "Statistical Yearbook 2007". Esaki ta un publicacion di CBS, unda cu por lesa e statisticanan anual mas relevante di otro publicacionan di e diferente departamentonan denter di CBS. Tin bastante informacion hopi interesante di nos poblacion, salubridad publico, enseñanza, transportacion y turismo entre otro. Pa por aprecia e publicacion aki den e idioma hulandes, por fabor  ...more

Not sure but here is link to data.  I looked through some.  There were 3500 cases of Dengue Fever in 2006.    Don't think that's what they're talking about, but that's a lot of SICK people!!

http://www.cbs.aw/cbs/manageDocument.do?dispatch=view&id=1266
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: July 08, 2008, 09:32:49 PM »

Even though you can tell that these are pictures of two different people, it's stunning how much they really do look alike.

Imagine how much more difficult it would be if they had on caps.

Some of the pictures we've seen in the recent past were questioned as to whether or not they were of Joran (because you just couldn't put your finger on "why" something seemed a little off).  Maybe the pictures were of a "look-alike" with a cap on.

Hi Puzzler - let's just say for one moment that the person in Thailand is not Short Dong Soot.

GBMW (or whatever that person name was) who said they had info that Joran was in Thailand - says this -

Too bad those people will not be back to defend their position.

One of the wise people on this board is Mrs Red who said ~ everyone has an agenda - what's your's (paraphrased)

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: July 08, 2008, 09:32:54 PM »

I noticed it and hoped no one else would!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.