April 25, 2024, 01:30:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276715 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: July 08, 2008, 09:40:02 PM »

Sometimes reading RU is good for a few good laughs 

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: July 08, 2008, 09:40:07 PM »

Even though you can tell that these are pictures of two different people, it's stunning how much they really do look alike.

Imagine how much more difficult it would be if they had on caps.

Some of the pictures we've seen in the recent past were questioned as to whether or not they were of Joran (because you just couldn't put your finger on "why" something seemed a little off).  Maybe the pictures were of a "look-alike" with a cap on.

Hi Puzzler - let's just say for one moment that the person in Thailand is not Short Dong Soot.

GBMW (or whatever that person name was) who said they had info that Joran was in Thailand - says this -

Too bad those people will not be back to defend their position.

One of the wise people on this board is Mrs Red who said ~ everyone has an agenda - what's your's (paraphrased)

i think she has another meaning of 'agenda' there.
more like an agenda were upcoming or past press conferences / events are written in.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: July 08, 2008, 09:42:17 PM »

I noticed it and hoped no one else would!  LOL

you'd have to be blind not to see that. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: July 08, 2008, 09:48:17 PM »

more like an agenda were upcoming or past press conferences / events are written in.

caesu, I was just think about you before you posted. Funny how that happens sometimes. I was thinking you are all tucked in and sleeping and dreaming the dreams of angels. And here you are.

Ok, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. She said English is not her first language. "Agenda" to me means agenda.

I hope you will understand that we (posters) have seen quite a few agendas over the years and I would hope that someone who post at RU has no agenda, but I'm not stoopid, my friend.

and when she links to Fash I'm all the more concerned.

As for Godfather Peter R - I believe he is telling the absolute truth. No doubt in my mind.

+++

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: July 08, 2008, 09:56:51 PM »

caesu, I was just think about you before you posted. Funny how that happens sometimes. I was thinking you are all tucked in and sleeping and dreaming the dreams of angels. And here you are.

Ok, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. She said English is not her first language. "Agenda" to me means agenda.

I hope you will understand that we (posters) have seen quite a few agendas over the years and I would hope that someone who post at RU has no agenda, but I'm not stoopid, my friend.

As for Godfather Peter R - I believe he is telling the absolute truth. No doubt in my mind.

i think it is meant agenda as in planner/organizer. that would fit in that sentence.
but i also understand the scepticism.
i wish both GBMW and ******* decide to come back. both irreplaceable IMO

what is Fash?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: July 08, 2008, 10:06:11 PM »

i think it is meant agenda as in planner/organizer. that would fit in that sentence.

what is Fash?

Fash = Fashionista, a poster/moderator at Refugees

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: July 08, 2008, 10:07:32 PM »

what is Fash?

so we agree, I would love to see ******* back and I would like to see GBMW back... I' don't make those decisions. Maybe it will happen in the future.

Fashionista - is what that's all about.

+++

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: July 08, 2008, 10:16:24 PM »

what is Fash?

so we agree, I would love to see ******* back and I would like to see GBMW back... I' don't make those decisions. Maybe it will happen in the future.

The loss of ******* may mean the end of the Friday night kegger party in the cage...   

GBMW's contributions are missed, as are the discussions...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: July 08, 2008, 10:22:17 PM »

I'd like to see them both come back also.   Even though they have differing oninions, both are very passionate about this case and add much to the discussion.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: July 08, 2008, 10:25:57 PM »

maybe this view is not popular - but I will only say this once (I have kept my mouth shut thru it all) ******* was unfairly (in my opinion) targeted by some that didn't like his style.

I would hope that what little (and I mean very little clout I have) would change some minds. ******* and I exchanged about 5 email in total over the lifetime that we have been posting together, and none in the last 6 months. I don't know much about him on a personal level, but I know exactly where his heart was / is. It was on Natalee. To me - that was all I cared about. I would hope that those that did not like him or value his opinion might give it a second chance in the future.

- I won't bring it up again -

thank you

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: July 08, 2008, 10:27:51 PM »

To be honest, as it stands right now neither one will be coming back.  I suggest the subject be dropped because continuing it will be detrimental to the forum.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: July 08, 2008, 10:41:26 PM »

understood

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: July 08, 2008, 10:49:06 PM »

Congratulations Blonde   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: July 08, 2008, 10:51:11 PM »

OK, since conversation has now been brought to a halt I'll try to explain a bit more.

After an exchange of emails in the last 24 hours I can tell you ******* will not be back to SM unless I am gone.  That's as much as I'm willing to say about it.

Edited for clarification:  I am NOT relaying Observers wishes, I'm saying that due to the tone of the emails ******* won't be back as long as I have something to say about it.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 12:10:20 AM by klaasend » Logged
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #494 on: July 08, 2008, 10:53:11 PM »

understood

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: July 08, 2008, 10:57:30 PM »

what is Fash?

Rob, we have been posting a long time together and I think you know me by now.  I DON'T WISH TO SEE EITHER ONE RETURN.  I am disappointed to say the least.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: July 08, 2008, 11:00:34 PM »

Rob, we have been posting a long time together and I think you know me by now.  I DON'T WISH TO SEE EITHER ONE RETURN.  I am disappointed to say the least.

I'm sorry San, I am not privy to all of the dynamics as you are, please forgive and let's all move on. Would that be ok? It is by me.

I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone else.

+++

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #497 on: July 08, 2008, 11:01:02 PM »

Quick poll...

Crime Scene:
(1) Beach.
(2) VanderSloot home.
(3) Other... Where? ___________

Body Disposal:
(1) Same night.
(2) Following night.
(3) Days later.
(4) Other... When? ___________

Disposal Site:
(1) Ocean.
(2) Landfill.
(3) Incinerator.
(4) Other... Where? ___________

4 = Buried in Aruba.

I agree...

3 years of corruption, lies, mis-direction at the expense of family grieving for the loss of their daughter

MOO
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: July 08, 2008, 11:02:47 PM »

I'm sorry San, I am not privy to all of the dynamics as you are, please forgive and let's all move on. Would that be ok? It is by me.

I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone else.

You didn't offend me Rob.  You have always been polite.  I just wanted to say what I thought about the situation.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: July 08, 2008, 11:03:07 PM »

Quick poll...

Crime Scene:
(1) Beach.
(2) VanderSloot home.
(3) Other... Where? ___________

Body Disposal:
(1) Same night.
(2) Following night.
(3) Days later.
(4) Other... When? ___________

Disposal Site:
(1) Ocean.
(2) Landfill.
(3) Incinerator.
(4) Other... Where? ___________

4 = Buried in Aruba.

I agree...

3 years of corruption, lies, mis-direction at the expense of family grieving for the loss of their daughter

MOO

So far it looks like most agree that her body was disposed of the 2nd night. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.