April 23, 2024, 12:34:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276651 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: July 09, 2008, 01:33:44 PM »

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 19, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: What's going to be the mandate for this investigator that you've hired? I mean, what are you telling him to do or what's going to be his plan?

TWITTY: I think he's going to get down there and start asking questions. I mean, there are so many things that went wrong in the beginning. And probably people know by now, Beth said the other night, we had an agent there on the ground when we got there with a chaperone, and we didn't find out until two days ago that this is an American — I think he was a DEA agent. I think he was just there vacationing, though. But anyway, he helped us that night, and he also waited and said, Wait before you go to the judge's house. I want to go with you.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162966,00.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: July 09, 2008, 01:34:16 PM »

Speaking of renho and her agenda....

lot of talk at RU about DEA agent Williams again. Man that guy is an enigma to me!!! We never have figured his role out!!! 

So renho is saying he is a consulate now. renhos mom saying leave the guy alone. Elaine saying she has known him for years? So if Elaine has known him for years...he must live in Aruba correct?

He may have been interviewed for the "crockermentary"

Who in heck is this guy???!!!! Why does he keep coming up and what was his role?

I am wondering if renfro's story started before she left the US.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: July 09, 2008, 01:44:25 PM »

from the archives:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #713 on: January 24, 2008, 11:28:14 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Tylergal on January 24, 2008, 07:04:36 AM
Within 10 minutes last night of mentioning Eric Williams, DH had 5 e-mails from people who were familiar with this case from early on when he was posting at RWV, one of whom is a male from Aruba, and basically all were implying be careful of Eric Williams as there is more to him than meets the eye.

In fact, MSNBC sent a former FBI agent to Aruba who appeared on TV several times and has been on Dana's program.  Want to guess who that guy is?  and if in fact, Eric Williams was one of the "good guys," then they would have in all probability met and worked in concert to bring resolution but Eric Williams, to my knowledge, never met with him.

Add to that he bought his house from Renfro according to her.  Jug said they never saw or heard from him again.  Jean Akers, Vice Consulate or whatever her title was, clearly seen attending the Welcome Home party for Joran.

Some of these people who are hired to look after the interest of U.S. citizens really do not seem to have their heart in that endeavor.

I emailed and sent via snail mail to the Consulate in Curacao long ago along with MsMarple.  I never even received the courtesy of a reply.  At least they responded to MsMarple who sent them a tremendous amount of material if I recall.  MsM can correct me if I am wrong about that but I believe she sent them many copies of documentation that we have and also on the crime rate in Aruba being much higher than tourist were being lead to believe.  The latter is what I sent to them.  No response at all to me.

I sent it because these people should be looking out for American tourists and would be the first line of defense for them being mislead as to the actual safety of One Happy which at the time was promoting itself to the tourist industry as having had "one murder in the last twenty years" when in fact their murder rate is as high as that of the U.S. based on per capita body count.

Some people in the service of this country are very lax in the performance of their duties is my opinion.

Mos said one of the reasons the investigation never went forward was the involvement of the DEA agent the first night.  Also recall they had to WAIT for him.  Why?  He had already met with Beth but could not immediately accompany them to the Sloot's compound.  This sure gave time for a tip off, etc.  His role in this remains suspect to me.

Just my opinion, . . . .

But then so many people did not react as one would expect them to in this situation.  Shocking to say the least but a real eye opener.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: July 09, 2008, 01:45:27 PM »

Found something on Eric Williams:

"In 1993, federal and state law enforcement agencies began an operation in South Florida called "Hard Rock." The purpose of the operation was to alleviate inner city drug trafficking. While acting in an undercover capacity, Special Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") Agent Eric Williams ("Williams") met Diaz and two confidential informants ("CI # 1") and ("CI # 2"), at Bavarian Auto Parts in Miami to discuss the purchase of three ounces of crack cocaine. Agent Williams overheard Diaz tell CI # 1 that the crack cocaine would arrive shortly. When Agent Williams asked CI # 1 why Diaz had rushed them to the location when the cocaine was not ready, Diaz replied "What he [CI # 1] is not telling you, man, is that I had it, I had it ... since last week, and you all are late." (1SR1:19). Agent Williams then observed Quiles leaving the scene after speaking with Diaz. Diaz told Agent Williams that Quiles had gone to get the cocaine".

More at this link:
http://www.altlaw.org/v1/cases/1088364

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #584 on: July 09, 2008, 01:45:47 PM »

Amigoe: They can't find the money to do all the renovations
            they were hyping up in 2007? YOU DON'T SAY!?!?

Marlon Croes of DOW, explains the master plan for the Downtown Development - project, although not yet known how this will be financed.

ORANJESTAD - The funding of the Downtown Development project is not yet complete. The cost for the entire project is currently estimated between 13 and 15 million florin. The final plan for the hoofdwinkelstraat Caya Betico Croes breathing new life into is not 'one-on-one "plan that the businessman Raoul Henriquez has in mind.

This says Marlon Croes, head of the department Beleidstoezicht the Department of Public Works (DOW). Tonight is the last touches to the change in the direction of the Middenweg. This was verkeersaanpassing recent weeks announced in the media as the beginning of the first phase of the Downtown Development project, but the project will continue next Croes not yet started. "Before this project as a whole are real concerns, must first have a lot done."

Thus, the final plan still not ready although the Ministerial Council in 2007 have been unanimously positive about the Downtown Development Plan of Henriquez. There is not yet known what those costs will take.

"It is a project of the government and the private sector, but the cost is not yet known. Hopefully, the cost over two weeks. "Croes itself estimates that the whole project from 13 to 15 million will cost.

more

http://tinyurl.com/5wkof2

===

Idea!

===

Ask Joran for a nice fat check from
all that money he wanted to make off
of Natalee Holloway's murder.

Anita's book due out in 2009!

"How To Be A Decrepit Lying Voodoo Whore On Just $40 Florins Per Day"

You can color in it, if you'd like.

Available soon at respectable crack houses all over the island.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: July 09, 2008, 01:50:56 PM »

[

I think we have to look at renho better too. It is obvious now she has an agenda. That agenda is that Natalee is alive now...why? Why is she working so darned hard to sell her agenda. Guilt? What did she do those first weeks she has to justify? Could it be they were close to finding Natalee when she sent them running to the courthouse because they had Natalee's body? Had they found her and decided it was best to keep that fact hidden? Was she in on the decision and the conspiracy to hide Natalee forever? Why? What did they discover when and if they found Natalee's body? We know at the time that the forces that be were desparately trying to "save face"....their safe and happy island was being destroyed..in their opinion.
[/quote]

aruba's greatest feat would be to convince the world that natalee is still alive somewhere, anywhere, in the world.  it would get aruba and jp2k off the hook and salvage their tourist oriented "safe island" theme that they've got millions of dollars and countless lies invested in.
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: July 09, 2008, 02:01:47 PM »

renho is such an ass....excuse my language

There is a Dr. Eric Williams that was consulate of Trinidad...I am sure she said Dea agent was a consultate to bullshit everyone.

ok...so why is she sending out disinformation and why is her mother saying to leave the guy alone??!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: July 09, 2008, 02:05:47 PM »

[

I think we have to look at renho better too. It is obvious now she has an agenda. That agenda is that Natalee is alive now...why? Why is she working so darned hard to sell her agenda. Guilt? What did she do those first weeks she has to justify? Could it be they were close to finding Natalee when she sent them running to the courthouse because they had Natalee's body? Had they found her and decided it was best to keep that fact hidden? Was she in on the decision and the conspiracy to hide Natalee forever? Why? What did they discover when and if they found Natalee's body? We know at the time that the forces that be were desparately trying to "save face"....their safe and happy island was being destroyed..in their opinion.

aruba's greatest feat would be to convince the world that natalee is still alive somewhere, anywhere, in the world.  it would get aruba and jp2k off the hook and salvage their tourist oriented "safe island" theme that they've got millions of dollars and countless lies invested in.
dennisintn
[/quote]

absoluetly Dennis, but no one is going to buy it this late in the game and especially after they saw joran on tape.

So why in the heck is she working so hard on the crockermentary. What are her motives? She knows damned well what happened to Natalee. So why take the heat she has over the crockermentary that no one is buying? What the hell is she covering up??!! She has to be knee deep in the cover up to stay so invested in the case and the dis-information campaign.

Always thought she was just jeolous of Beth...starting to think it is much more

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: July 09, 2008, 02:06:56 PM »

There is a Dr. Eric Williams that was consulate of Trinidad...I am sure she said Dea agent was a consultate to bullshit everyone.

ok...so why is she sending out disinformation and why is her mother saying to leave the guy alone??!!!
Anytime they tell us to "leave someone alone" or "they are unimportant" -- rest assured that is someone that MUST be looked into!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: July 09, 2008, 02:10:03 PM »

Anytime they tell us to "leave someone alone" or "they are unimportant" -- rest assured that is someone that MUST be looked into!

yep!!!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: July 09, 2008, 02:11:01 PM »

Is anyone aware of any connections or friendships between Paulus and a funeral home/funeral director? I worked in the funeral industry for many years. I can attest how easy it would be to place a second body into a casket, underneath the visible one. The visible remains are placed on a thin mattress which can be raised and lowered, leaving a rather large hollow space underneath. It also lends credence to the cremation theory.

My thinking is, whatever Joran says, the opposite is more likely to be the truth. If he says she was disposed of in the ocean, I could bet she wasn't. Yet, his self assured attitude that he will never be proven guilty and the "no body, no crime" attitude of Paulus, leads me to believe she was either placed in a casket with someone else being buried at that time OR cremated.

so many young people died in Aruba around the same time as Natalee, but we were not allowed to talk about it here at the time because it insulted the sensitivities of the kinky-haired one and her following, including the church sister.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: July 09, 2008, 02:13:48 PM »

Pita from BFN posted this:

So in November 2001, Eric Williams was a DEA spokesman.

~~~~

Regulators Approve Study of Ecstasy for Post-Traumatic Stress
Reuters Health
November 7, 2001
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WASHINGTON - The federal government has given the go-ahead for an experiment involving the use of the club drug Ecstasy to treat post-traumatic stress disorder.

The study is being sponsored by a Florida group called the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS). Rick Doblin, the group's director told Reuters Health that the research could begin at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston as early as February 2002.

Officials at the US Food and Drug Administration would not comment on the approval, though one official did confirm the accuracy of statements on the MAPS Web site claiming that authority had been granted. Researchers propose to study the effects of Ecstasy, also known as MDMA, in patients with post-traumatic stress disorder due to violent crime. Twelve patients will be given two 125 mg doses of the drug about 4 weeks apart along with counseling sessions. A control group of 8 patients will receive a placebo along with their counseling.

Patients must have already tried traditional antidepressant medications with no response in order to qualify for the study.

Despite FDA's approval, the study cannot begin until investigators get clearance from both the university's research review board and from the Drug Enforcement Agency, which must grant licenses for any research using illegal drugs.

"Even if the FDA has approved the study, it does not give the researchers the authority to conduct the research," DEA spokesman Eric Williams said. Ecstasy's spiking popularity among teens has alarmed health officials in recent years. The drug works to drastically elevate mood by releasing large amounts of the neurochemical serotonin in the brain. The drug, once used as an underground treatment for depression, was made illegal in 1985.

The experiment would not be the first to examine MDMA's use for post-traumatic stress. An ongoing trial in Spain is currently evaluating the drug in women who have experienced sexual assault.

Doblin said that drug enforcement authorities were likely to grant a license for the study since the substance will be carefully guarded and only administered in a hospital setting. But problems could arise when the research review council, called an institutional review board (IRB), evaluates the protocol in January. IRBs are skittish about controversial research, especially since the death of a patient in a clinical trial at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore last June.

"We anticipate no problem with the DEA license. The IRB approval is another matter," Doblin said.

The Medical University of South Carolina issued a statement on Wednesday saying, "Until such time that the board determines that the research meets ethical and legal standards, the protocol will not be tested on the Medical University of South Carolina campus."

http://www.maps.org/media/reutershealth.html

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: July 09, 2008, 02:14:37 PM »

JMO, I thought  the DEA agent Williams  just happenned to be in Aruba on vacation and wanted to help out the family.

This is from RU so take it for what it's worth

Natalee framed for drug possession--more blackmail
I am moving this to it's own thread. One thing that we have not explored is the possibility that Natalee has been in jail on drug charges on another Dutch island or in Holland. The entire investigation could have always been about Beth and Jug.

I believe that this political scam is a very elaborately concocted scheme that controls the behavior of all of the players in it through blackmail.

Glenda posted:

Because Beth had told Julia that Natalee was being held against her will and being injected with Heroin and if the police were to find her first, they might arrest Natalee instead of getting her the medical attention that she so desperately needed and she could die.

Another one of my theories is as you know that:

Natalee was framed for drug possession. Hypothetically somebody could have given Natalee a gift of a stuffed animal such as a bear. Upon arrival in customs, a tip could have caused Natalee to be searched. Or a tip caused a search of Natalee's room in order to arrest her in Aruba. A kilo of cocaine in a stuffed animal would have weighed say 2 1/2 pounds. Setting Natalee up for a drug bust could have been a vendetta against Jug if he had business dealings in Columbia that were sour.

According to the rumor on Moomba beach, Natalee was afraid of two or three guys. Were they big black guys or were they big guys in dark clothes? Rumors get changed as they are repeated.

Many statements of J2K as reported in the press are not correct. Did the ALE leak false statements to try to shake out who these guys were? Or did they know that they were DEA agents and that they wanted to send the message that we know back off.

So was Beth trying to get Natalee out of there before she was arrested for possession?

Supporting evidence:
1. We have been told that DEA agent Eric Williams arrived on the scene as a result of connections that were made by Jug Twitty and the Twitty family.
2. Van Der Straten makes these strange mistakes in English sentax that he did not make in prior sentences.

What a crock of BS...
Aliens abducting her onto a hovering UFO may be more believable...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: July 09, 2008, 02:17:23 PM »

Hi Lisa...somehow I missed Pita's post yesterday. So am just going by what is being posted now.

In his book Joran refers to a Judge Williams and that has always bothered me. Both he and Paulus refer to an FBI agent in the Statements, and I am pretty sure that Paulus calls him Williams.  I will check in a little while.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: July 09, 2008, 02:18:32 PM »

===

Idea!

===

Ask Joran for a nice fat check from
all that money he wanted to make off
of Natalee Holloway's murder.

Anita's book due out in 2009!

"How To Be A Decrepit Lying Voodoo Whore On Just $40 Florins Per Day"

You can color in it, if you'd like.

Available soon at respectable crack houses all over the island.
[/quote]

you're right, surely jvds, with his magnanimous personality, would donate some of that govt. money he's going to get and just settle for a smaller villa in spain than he's planning on now. 
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: July 09, 2008, 02:23:37 PM »

Hi Lisa...somehow I missed Pita's post yesterday. So am just going by what is being posted now.

In his book Joran refers to a Judge Williams and that has always bothered me. Both he and Paulus refer to an FBI agent in the Statements, and I am pretty sure that Paulus calls him Williams.  I will check in a little while.

Hey Sweetie!!

hmmmmm...

Always bothered me that so many at RU seemed so invested in making it appear that one of the people with Beth acted as though they were an FBI agent. Was this designed to throw us off?

hmmmmmm!!!!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: July 09, 2008, 02:27:47 PM »

[

dennisintn
[/quote]

Just like many campaigns for people and organized thinking, they hire a mouth piece who can spew the message and direct it in the way they want it to be heard.  For instance, Julia Renfro, who had the connections with the newspaper also understood the American think and she understood how easily led are not only Arubans but Americans.  In collusion with public policy and campaign offices, marketers on the East Coast, USA, she quickly turned her campaign into something international, like any campaign, i.e., "returning to the ice age," in the 1980s to the "global warming" of today, which are designed with the thought in mind that the bellwether can  make you believe what they are saying with the right platform and message in order to advance their campaign which was definitely to discredit Beth, Natalee and thereby enhance investment and tourism on third-world Aruba.  If advanced by the correct people, the sheep will fall in line.  I think Julia Renfro was bellwether for this campaign against Natalee and Beth, and at some point, even the least suspecting Americans and obviously the Arubans will buy into it.  It is like a ball rolling downhill.  The faster it goes, the faster it goes, the more it gathers along the way. 

Julia Renfro was the castrated sheep (goat in her case), (a term describing the bellwether),  who passively and actively can get a sense to describe events, social, political or geographic in microcosms which can spread to a wider demographic.  So the constituency or citizen Aruba/American thinking would come to mirror Julia Renfro, the bellwether.

People begin to believe it and they begin to think anyone against it is either stupid or ill educated and can point to a million events to prove what they believe.  Of course, not taken into consideration is that 10,000,000 other items can also disprove that but before the 10,000,000 get out of bed the 1,000,000 have marched across the globe spewing propaganda. 

Aruba used Julia and its government employees each morning to come to the various blogs and/or speak with the various hosts of TV programs to become the mantra for the campaign against Beth and Natalee, to prevent any belief that Natalee had done anything but runaway from the evil Beth and Jug.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #597 on: July 09, 2008, 02:34:00 PM »

Quick poll...

Crime Scene:
(1) Beach.
(2) VanderSloot home.
(3) Other... Where? ___________

Body Disposal:
(1) Same night.
(2) Following night.
(3) Days later.
(4) Other... When? ___________

Disposal Site:
(1) Ocean.
(2) Landfill.
(3) Incinerator.
(4) Other... Where? ___________

4 = Buried in Aruba.

I agree...

3 years of corruption, lies, mis-direction at the expense of family grieving for the loss of their daughter

MOO

So far it looks like most agree that her body was disposed of the 2nd night. 
I think that her body WAS disposed of the second night - but I think that was burial #2 and there was at least one more after that.

Do you think she was disposed (such an ugly word but that is the ugly truth of what they did) of in the ocean as the final disposal?  Was there enough evidence to justify the ocean searches or was it mis-direction?  Please, no flames, I would search land, ocean, everywhere no matter what.  I just feel she was buried on land (at least once).

I think the FINAL disposal was at sea. It didn't happen from a small boat. It was a boat that was big enough to carry a large fish trap. Flame away - I think she was in that trap The Persistence already found.

Crime Scene:
I believe that the Joran, Kalpoes are locals and would have no interest in hanging out on a beach. Therefore, a very conceivable crime scene could have been their swimming pool for a an after-hours pool party.  A drive, after departing the bar, would not have been out of the question so as to allow the drugs to take effect. All conveniences would have been at their disposal, with or without mommy present. I do not think it mattered if Anita was there or not. The only relevance it would have had is whether Paulus was able to enjoy/participate in socializing among the kids at the pool party with an impaired (tricked) sitting duck named Natalee. My uncertainty lies with the whereabouts of Paulus on this particular night. Was he (a) out and about that night having fun, (b) at home sleeping, or (c) socializing with the kids poolside.

Body Disposal:
I do not believe that it was the same night. I rule out that 100%. If Natalee died in the wee hours of the night approaching the next morning(sunrise), I feel that the body was on premises and those responsible were trying to figure out what in the hell to do with it. Meanwhile, they were going through normal routine. Joran, regardless, had to finish out exams at school and Paulus had to show up for work the next day. The body may have been stored in a shed, bathtub (rumored Valentijn chat), etc and dealt with early the next day after cutting their own days a little shorter than normal. Beth and company, in hindsight, had the Arubans shitting their pants at confronting them on such short notice. Paulus, especially, was probably shitting his pants. He had not had the chance to brief Anita, more than likely, and was in possession of a dead body. I am certain that plans were being well thought out at the time, but nowhere near ready for execution. Evidence was on their property and that is why it was heavily protected from a search, IMO. Body disposal, in my opinion, took place twice/a few times. The next night, after Paulus was tipped off, the body left his premises. Deepak and Joran could have been there, as suggested by their car being spotted. Those two got Natalee off of the premises and to whomever Paulus had arranged.

Disposal Site:
My opinion on this is that they would not take the chance that body parts would float ashore months/years later, nor would they take the chance that they would be discovered. Therefore, IMO the body has either been burned or buried professionally. This would eliminate the possibility of it ever being discovered.

VERY well thought out BuckShot
It was my understanding that joran did not have exams that week.He may have went to school tho but was maybe late for school and slept most of the day there at school.joran and paulus both were awake late that sunday night and I find it weird no one talks about taking a nap that monday.I know that's the first thing I think of if I had hardly any sleep the night before.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: July 09, 2008, 02:35:25 PM »

Hi Tylergal!
Yes, they did indeed come to the blogs and spew, spew, spew.  Some masqueraded as now famous posters sending their false information all over the web in an effort to distract from the truth.  Too bad we still believe some of those dang posts to this day reading information into them where there is none.  Truth is Joran knows exactly what happened to Natalee...he knows and that is what keeps him alive otherwise Aruba would have stopped this insanity long ago. It's the secrets that are keeping the truth from coming out and until someone pays the piper no one is going to find out what it is. Oops!  I think I just dissed my own thoughts there.  Rolling Eyes
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: July 09, 2008, 02:38:22 PM »

Hey Sweetie!!

hmmmmm...

Always bothered me that so many at RU seemed so invested in making it appear that one of the people with Beth acted as though they were an FBI agent. Was this designed to throw us off?

hmmmmmm!!!!

Can't stay, but there is a whole lot of posts on Williams and Ms Akers starting on December 4th...IIRC pages and pages....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.