April 20, 2024, 03:08:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276592 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: July 09, 2008, 05:08:43 PM »

Rob......you posted something very interesting in Shango a couple of weeks back.  IIRC it was about Checkme..., some sort of definition...If you see this, would you mind reposting, please?  Otherwise I will look for it later...Thanks in Advance!

HI Mum, all I said was the name meant - Check Me - check with me first. I get the orders and disperse them, so before you do anything check me and I will tell you what to do. It's pretty simple and not everything in this case is superty duperty complex.

Thanks for remembering something I said. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: July 09, 2008, 05:11:16 PM »

Hi, Lala's, LDStLou, Mum in Ohio, et al.  Yes, Simian was indeed a government employee.  She was and also is a very smart person with a good pedigree which extends to the homeland.  Smile

Um...er...actually Simian was a guy.

lol...still not resolved I take it!!!

I think it is resolved. LOL  At least to my satisfaction.  Shango is another story. LOL

I, too, and 110% satisfied that it is solved. I believe vms probably feels the same way.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #642 on: July 09, 2008, 05:19:33 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,379041,00.html

New DNA Evidence Clears Ramsey Family in JonBenet Death

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

WOW this is good new in a case we have all followed for so long.

+++

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: July 09, 2008, 05:30:18 PM »

I have often regretted Greta walking up to Jan VDS that day.  If she had just stayed her distance we might have heard more things that would have been of interest.  Alas, that moment is lost forever.

Yes, but in retrospect, we all have regrets.  Greta was focused on helping Beth and making big news.  I am sure Beth regrets the time she wasted with Julia but you know that is all so much water under the bridge that can never be retrieved.  I bet Bo Dietl wishes he had a few seconds alone with Joran that were lost. 

I still think and have always thought that Julia Renfro is a fountain of knowledge and even in her worst moments, she might have regrets.  She might be the one who wants to divulge what she knows but is too afraid of that gang from Chicago.  They play hard, dirty and for keeps.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: July 09, 2008, 05:30:19 PM »

Rob......you posted something very interesting in Shango a couple of weeks back.  IIRC it was about Checkme..., some sort of definition...If you see this, would you mind reposting, please?  Otherwise I will look for it later...Thanks in Advance!

HI Mum, all I said was the name meant - Check Me - check with me first. I get the orders and disperse them, so before you do anything check me and I will tell you what to do. It's pretty simple and not everything in this case is superty duperty complex.

YW...It is usually a little better than that, and didn't want to misquote you!

Do you know where Gabe Leo went to school at in the US please, if he even did.  Again TIA
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: July 09, 2008, 05:31:42 PM »

[

I think we have to look at renho better too. It is obvious now she has an agenda. That agenda is that Natalee is alive now...why? Why is she working so darned hard to sell her agenda. Guilt? What did she do those first weeks she has to justify? Could it be they were close to finding Natalee when she sent them running to the courthouse because they had Natalee's body? Had they found her and decided it was best to keep that fact hidden? Was she in on the decision and the conspiracy to hide Natalee forever? Why? What did they discover when and if they found Natalee's body? We know at the time that the forces that be were desparately trying to "save face"....their safe and happy island was being destroyed..in their opinion.

aruba's greatest feat would be to convince the world that natalee is still alive somewhere, anywhere, in the world.  it would get aruba and jp2k off the hook and salvage their tourist oriented "safe island" theme that they've got millions of dollars and countless lies invested in.
dennisintn
[/quote]

Maybe she's mad because Beth never mentioned her in her Book.
Julia should be  grateful that Beth didn't,and tell the world what she had done to Beth.
 Running  to the courthouse because they had Natalee's body? 
When in FACT she was distraction her for ALE.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: July 09, 2008, 05:32:53 PM »

Do you know where Gabe Leo went to school at in the US please, if he even did.  Again TIA

I'm sorry, I do not know where Gabe went to school. I think he has relatives in Florida and I'm not sure how he able to stay in the US as long as he has unless he was going to school.

Gabe seems a little bit too stoopid for a formal education. I just hope he's not in aeronautics.

+++

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: July 09, 2008, 05:41:13 PM »

I'm sorry, I do not know where Gabe went to school. I think he has relatives in Florida and I'm not sure how he able to stay in the US as long as he has unless he was going to school.

Gabe seems a little bit too stoopid for a formal education. I just hope he's not in aeronautics.

You don't mean learning to fly planes without landing them, do you? 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: July 09, 2008, 05:41:20 PM »

Is anyone aware of any connections or friendships between Paulus and a funeral home/funeral director? I worked in the funeral industry for many years. I can attest how easy it would be to place a second body into a casket, underneath the visible one. The visible remains are placed on a thin mattress which can be raised and lowered, leaving a rather large hollow space underneath. It also lends credence to the cremation theory.

My thinking is, whatever Joran says, the opposite is more likely to be the truth. If he says she was disposed of in the ocean, I could bet she wasn't. Yet, his self assured attitude that he will never be proven guilty and the "no body, no crime" attitude of Paulus, leads me to believe she was either placed in a casket with someone else being buried at that time OR cremated.
There has been talk about paulus having something to do with the funeral home owned by Weaver's.That has always been in my mind too.....body buried under another body at the cemetary.Or creamation....there has always been talk about IF aruba has one,if it is only for pets.

Today, after months of being accused of having a special deal with Paul v/d Sloot, Yolanda Wever owner of the Funeral
Home in order to hide the body of Natalee, or to cremate her or other conspiracy theories, Mrs. Wever denied these
allegations.

She has no crematory on his property nor does any of the other three funeral homes on the island. The story about her
being involved in any business in regards to the Natalee case is just that some people who wants to create conspiracy
theories, just took her name and name of her company when during the days when Natalee was being looked for, her company
had to exhume the body of a person at the cemetary of Paradera.

When this happened the initial thought was that it was related to the search, since the DA and the ALE was present.
Some radios also announce this as a breaking news but immediately retracted this. Mrs. Wever has nothing to do with
the family v/d Sloot or in any case, a conspiracy in the dissapearance of the woman.

Also the figures for the Cruise Tourism are in for 2005. For those who still insists there is a cover up in the Tourism
industry to avoid showing that Tourism have been greatly affected by the Twitty campaign, here are the results that
shows otherwise.

For the first month of 2005, the Cruise Tourism saw an increase of 1.5% in passenger arriving on the island. For the
last six months of 2005, we see a drop in passengers as well of port calls. The total for 2005 is a total 4% decrease
in cruise passengers.

Facts: Experts say that the decrease in portcalls in 2005, have been as a result of the busy huricanne season which
prevented many cruiseships to continue their regular schedule for more than two months. During this time, many ships
had to change their ports of call and go elsewhere. Also in 2005, a few ships went to the dock, for example the Carnival
Destiny which is a common presence on Fridays on the island, went for a few weeks on dock.

Aruba is being congratulated for having a good year in Cruise Tourism Industry.

Also today as schedules the airing of interview of the v/d Sloot on Good Morning America. Now we can see the double
standard a lot of posters have in this case. Already having a biased opinion on the family, Aruba, its population
culture and not agreeing on innocent until proven guilty, some are now bashing the fact that the family, finally got
their 15 minutes chance to tell their side of the story. They have been bashed nightly on TV by the family and the
so-called reporters and on the internet blogs by the same people. Now the v/d Sloot wants to share their part,
it's being called unfair to the family.

So if Beth Twitty ( without any evidence ) calls Joran guilty, it's true and nothing but the truth. And if Anita v/d
Sloot calls Joran innocent, she is lying. That shows how narrow minded, unculture and biased some people on blogs can be.

http://freedomofblog.com/view_topic.php?id=78&forum_id=29&page=13

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: July 09, 2008, 05:42:29 PM »

You don't mean learning to fly planes without landing them, do you? 

The world needs baggage handlers too 

+++

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: July 09, 2008, 05:43:27 PM »

Does anyone know the name of the owner of the LaTrattoria El Paso Faro Blanco restaurant in Aruba.  O/t I have to fly again through Dallas.  I wonder if they have the new Xray machine working yet.  It sees under you unders!!!!!  I think I will write Justice For Natalee on my tummy HA!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: July 09, 2008, 05:48:54 PM »

Speaking of renho and her agenda....

lot of talk at RU about DEA agent Williams again. Man that guy is an enigma to me!!! We never have figured his role out!!! 

So renho is saying he is a consulate now. renhos mom saying leave the guy alone. Elaine saying she has known him for years? So if Elaine has known him for years...he must live in Aruba correct?

He may have been interviewed for the "crockermentary"

Who in heck is this guy???!!!! Why does he keep coming up and what was his role?

I think ElaineS was talking about knowing Charles Croes for years, not Eric Williams.  Also you are aware that ElaineS does not live in Aruba, she lives in the US.

I agree, we need to find out more about Eric Williams.  Pita posted yesterday that an Eric Williams was a spokesperson for the DEA back in 2001.  We need to find out more and what ties he has to Renfro.
I would also like to know(from Beth or Jug)if anyone actually saw an ID card for Eric Williams.

The coach and the DEA agent are to our left<snip>
I go right to the DEA agent and begin telling him what we know.
page 38-47 just looking quickly Beth just call's him the DEA agent
Loving Natalee

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: July 09, 2008, 05:50:31 PM »

If Yolanda Wever had / has nothing to do with this case she would have -

1. Disclosed the reason for the exhumation. There are very few reason to exhume a body. Such as; new testing for poison, possible mistake in the initial burial (wrong person in grave), new forensics tests to determine if a possible crime was committed. Wever never disclosed to reason for the untimely exhumation.

2. She lied about the crematorium. I know because I called Mathews International and spoke to the international sales director. Their own website listed Aruba as a buyer.

3. I know what the crematorium requires. I know it's size, weight, and overall dimensions.

4. She, herself, wrote that a crematorium was needed do to the lack of above ground space available and Catholic were going to need to get used to it.

just another lying Aruban.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: July 09, 2008, 05:57:06 PM »

one more point about Ms. Wever.

Since when does the funeral home director participate in the exhumation of a body? That's the police, maybe the DA and the coroner. At least that's the way it works where I live. A place called reality.

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: July 09, 2008, 06:01:04 PM »

brought forward for Crazybaby

pg. 32 Beth's book: Beth talks to Coach in Aruba and he found DEA Agent.

ERIC WILLIAMS ON THE CASE UP UNTIL JULIA RENFRO PASTED HIS PICTURE IN HER NEWSPAPER JULY 22, 20005
Bo Dietl: "We waited at the airport it was about two hours after the plane had landed...the FBI put him on a watchlist... Mister Joran here.
 After leaving customs where he was held for over 2 hours for appearing in a FBI watchlist

In the letter, Minister Croes promised that the Dutch agents will get all the cooperation from the investigating-team and the management. Also in the letter it appears that the Minister also made an official request to the Interpol to review the dossier. "As requested by the PG, the Interpol is asked to try to get hold of the not yet released informations by the FBI", wrote the Minister.

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 1, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely. There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation.

FBI KNOWS THE TRUTH but they can't HELP
Blonde,who said that above about renskank putting Eric's pic in the paper?

Natalee Case Discussion #701 12/5 - 12/6/2007
in LCD Archive

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #701 12/5/2007 by klaasend
...  on December 06, 2007, 01:04:20 AM
brought forward for Crazybaby

pg. 32 Beth's  ...
...  After leaving customs where he was held for over 2 hours for appearing in a FBI  ...
...  to get hold of the not yet released informations by the FBI", wrote the Minister.  ...
...  & Direct'
December 1, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely.  ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search2

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: July 09, 2008, 06:07:39 PM »

Since when does the funeral home director participate in the exhumation of a body? That's the police, maybe the DA and the coroner. At least that's the way it works where I live. A place called reality.

Rob, here in NY, a funeral director does accompany an exhumation. There may be issues with re-sealing a casket, a vault, permits required, any number of things requiring a licensed funeral director. That may not be true in Aruba, I can only speak for NY.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: July 09, 2008, 06:08:45 PM »

Doesn't Julia hang with the crowd that knows everything?

her business ventures cater to and depend on tourists.  her papers depend on tourist business advertisements including the prostitution and sex businesses as well as restaurants and bars.  the articles in the papers all look like they came out of a house organ belonging to the hotels.  there is almost never anything like real news in them.
dennisintn

SS made her I cleaned her up. 

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: July 09, 2008, 06:10:58 PM »

Rob, here in NY, a funeral director does accompany an exhumation. There may be issues with re-sealing a casket, a vault, permits required, any number of things requiring a licensed funeral director. That may not be true in Aruba, I can only speak for NY.

Oh, Rob, there are so many killings in the area that it is scary to think of.  I watched a History Channel program the other night which basically stated without the physicians who had trained and worked in Iraq and Afghanistan, the ERs in your area would need to start  a war just to train for the violent shootings, drug overdoses, stabbings, etc.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: July 09, 2008, 06:21:59 PM »

thank you

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: July 09, 2008, 06:24:43 PM »

Does anyone know the name of the owner of the LaTrattoria El Paso Faro Blanco restaurant in Aruba.  O/t I have to fly again through Dallas.  I wonder if they have the new Xray machine working yet.  It sees under you unders!!!!!  I think I will write Justice For Natalee on my tummy HA!

http://www.visitaruba.com/business/directory/busdir.mv?search

Still looking

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.