April 20, 2024, 06:09:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276602 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: July 09, 2008, 06:25:31 PM »

High Speed internet is down.  On Dialup - it sucks.  I am trying to watch, just takes too long to post.    
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: July 09, 2008, 06:48:03 PM »

Does anyone know the name of the owner of the LaTrattoria El Paso Faro Blanco restaurant in Aruba.  O/t I have to fly again through Dallas.  I wonder if they have the new Xray machine working yet.  It sees under you unders!!!!!  I think I will write Justice For Natalee on my tummy HA!

FARO BLANCO RESTAURANT 

Business address WESTPUNT Z/N, NOORD 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  FARO BLANCO RESTAURANT NV 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  21 DECEMBER 1993 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

MUGURUZA, JOSE LUIS
Residing in  CAYA MESA BISTA 18, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  SPAIN on 6 FEBRUARY 1943 
Nationality  SPANISH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  28 FEBRUARY 2000 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

WERLEMAN, SUITBERTHA ROSINDA
Residing in  CAYA DI BARANCA 17-B, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 1 MARCH 1956 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  28 FEBRUARY 2000 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

TO OPERATE COFFEE-HOUSE RESTAURANT. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #662 on: July 09, 2008, 06:59:10 PM »

O/T Klaas....when you get a minute...BODY FOUND  thanks
  Lynn McDonald, OR 7/6/08 Police search for missing doctor 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: July 09, 2008, 06:59:56 PM »

Bless you Pita

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: July 09, 2008, 07:06:29 PM »

Doesn't Julia hang with the crowd that knows everything?

her business ventures cater to and depend on tourists.  her papers depend on tourist business advertisements including the prostitution and sex businesses as well as restaurants and bars.  the articles in the papers all look like they came out of a house organ belonging to the hotels.  there is almost never anything like real news in them.
dennisintn

SS made her I cleaned her up. 

Oh Blonde, I forgot all about her.  I wonder what happened to her partner Clyde Chemaly.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: July 09, 2008, 07:09:21 PM »

her business ventures cater to and depend on tourists.  her papers depend on tourist business advertisements including the prostitution and sex businesses as well as restaurants and bars.  the articles in the papers all look like they came out of a house organ belonging to the hotels.  there is almost never anything like real news in them.
dennisintn

Oh Blonde, I forgot all about her.  I wonder what happened to her partner Clyde Chemaly.

I remember now.  Her boddy that day was a young Clyde Posner.   
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: July 09, 2008, 07:10:09 PM »

Some of the Chemalys were hot in Florida and Aruba a few years ago, maybe in the mid 1980s when the DOJ was on them like the white on rice.  I always wondered if that was near or about the time Kink moved to Aruba and began her monetary gain campaign.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: July 09, 2008, 07:30:10 PM »

I think the best way to get any information about Natalee and what happened to her is to waterboard Julia. 

I'll hold her down.  You turn on the water.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: July 09, 2008, 07:37:04 PM »

Hi, Lala's, LDStLou, Mum in Ohio, et al.  Yes, Simian was indeed a government employee.  She was and also is a very smart person with a good pedigree which extends to the homeland.  Smile

Um...er...actually Simian was a guy.

lol...still not resolved I take it!!!

I think it is resolved. LOL  At least to my satisfaction.  Shango is another story. LOL

I, too, and 110% satisfied that it is solved. I believe vms probably feels the same way.

No doubt.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: July 09, 2008, 07:57:38 PM »

I, too, and 110% satisfied that it is solved. I believe vms probably feels the same way.

My prayer is that you say this someday regarding the case overall.

BTW, Hi Robbie Smile

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: July 09, 2008, 08:20:34 PM »

BTW, Hi Robbie Smile

I think the case is solved but as far as justice, there will not be any.  The trenches were dug in quickly and justice was as illusive, though it may have been in plain sight; it would never be rendered.  I think Joran and his father are totally responsible for Natalee's demise.  They know what they did with her and we know they drugged her, raped her and possibly killed her if she was not already dead when they were finished with her.  We know the Kalpoes and Freddy were knowledgeable, if not complicit, but as far as knowing the minutia, I think even the Kalpoes and VDS family have lied so much now, they might not even recall the full truth.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #671 on: July 09, 2008, 08:23:11 PM »

dennisintn

Gee Zooey!!!!!!!

I wish that b. would overdose on something... anything...

even Cheeze-Itz would work if she were to be fed enough of them.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: July 09, 2008, 08:26:08 PM »

JOHAN555:  You have the "new houses" marked in the wrong location on the first photo - they are actually off the bottom end of the photo. The area you have marked as "new houses" in the first photo is actually the street above the new homes in the second photo.

To answer your question about when they were built, a lot of the development was completed with people living there at the time of Natalee's disappearance.

The first pic is the situation in jan 2005 just behind Deepak's house .
The Pics 2&3 is the situation now
Why were the Kalpoe's cleaning their car so late ?

I am looking for information when they started with the new project just behind their house .

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #673 on: July 09, 2008, 08:35:29 PM »

BTW, Hi Robbie Smile

Hi Sleuth - hope you are well !!!

vms can tell you who he is... I have no objections.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: July 09, 2008, 08:36:40 PM »

BTW, Hi Robbie Smile

I think the case is solved but as far as justice, there will not be any.  The trenches were dug in quickly and justice was as illusive, though it may have been in plain sight; it would never be rendered.  I think Joran and his father are totally responsible for Natalee's demise.  They know what they did with her and we know they drugged her, raped her and possibly killed her if she was not already dead when they were finished with her.  We know the Kalpoes and Freddy were knowledgeable, if not complicit, but as far as knowing the minutia, I think even the Kalpoes and VDS family have lied so much now, they might not even recall the full truth.

Let me rephrase Smile   Joran has said his father is weak  (I think he is actually telling the truth for once) - he may actually be the weakest link (I would like to personally interrogate him).   So my prayer would be that the scared running man would fess up to what his son has done.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: July 09, 2008, 08:50:00 PM »

Thank You All For The Kind Words, and Welcome Remember Were All here for Our Girl.

That was my avatar during prayer vigils, etc. for Natalee.  Right down to the Natalee font in the center.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: July 09, 2008, 08:53:38 PM »

Finally, my high speed internet is back!   I don't know how people survive with dialup, I really don't.  I'm way too impatient 

Sleuth - good to see you in the cage.  Yes, that was always one of my favorite avatars of yours.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: July 09, 2008, 08:58:34 PM »

BTW, Hi Robbie Smile

Hi Sleuth - hope you are well !!!

vms can tell you who he is... I have no objections.

No need..my post wasn't about Simian.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #678 on: July 09, 2008, 08:59:26 PM »

Dennis: on Renho's paper...

the articles in the papers all look like they came out of a house organ belonging to the hotels.

Dat vas a good one!

---

Welcome back to high-speed Klaas!!!! Dial-up is for da boids.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: July 09, 2008, 09:09:15 PM »

Finally, my high speed internet is back!   I don't know how people survive with dialup, I really don't.  I'm way too impatient 

Sleuth - good to see you in the cage.  Yes, that was always one of my favorite avatars of yours.

Hi Klaasend.  I could not survive for 5 minutes without highspeed.  I'm not on my computer right now but at least it has a high speed connection -  not having 4GHz and 4GB RAM  kills me, but I usually have at least a half dozen things running at once.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.