April 20, 2024, 12:50:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276589 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: July 09, 2008, 09:18:57 PM »

You can all sympathize with me.  I have dial-up because I am redoing an old house and I can't rewire the inside until I take all of the walls down.  Last year, the phone company updated me from the street to the house.  The main relay that they took out of my basement was dated 1932.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #681 on: July 09, 2008, 09:19:35 PM »

If Yolanda Wever had / has nothing to do with this case she would have -

1. Disclosed the reason for the exhumation. There are very few reason to exhume a body. Such as; new testing for poison, possible mistake in the initial burial (wrong person in grave), new forensics tests to determine if a possible crime was committed. Wever never disclosed to reason for the untimely exhumation.

2. She lied about the crematorium. I know because I called Mathews International and spoke to the international sales director. Their own website listed Aruba as a buyer.

3. I know what the crematorium requires. I know it's size, weight, and overall dimensions.

4. She, herself, wrote that a crematorium was needed do to the lack of above ground space available and Catholic were going to need to get used to it.

just another lying Aruban.
Aah,that's the info I was looking for,I knew someone had confirmed there was a crematorium.Thanks Rob and thank you too Blonde for the info.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: July 09, 2008, 09:23:32 PM »

Thank You All For The Kind Words, and Welcome Remember Were All here for Our Girl.

That was my avatar during prayer vigils, etc. for Natalee.  Right down to the Natalee font in the center.

Thank You it was so nice I saved it, I hope your not mad .

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: July 09, 2008, 09:29:12 PM »

Can any of you smart monkeys find the maiden name of John Chemaly's mother?  It's real important.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: July 09, 2008, 09:31:38 PM »

Klaas Help

I posted a link in the missing persons forum about a gal in Illinois by the name of Yasmine Acree. Anyway because of how I posted it has Monday in the link. Monday is the day this was posted at the original site. Can you edit and remove Monday from the hyper link?
Thanks Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: July 09, 2008, 10:03:36 PM »

Klaas Help

I posted a link in the missing persons forum about a gal in Illinois by the name of Yasmine Acree. Anyway because of how I posted it has Monday in the link. Monday is the day this was posted at the original site. Can you edit and remove Monday from the hyper link?
Thanks Sam

OK, I added a couple articles to that thread too!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: July 09, 2008, 10:04:15 PM »

You can all sympathize with me.  I have dial-up because I am redoing an old house and I can't rewire the inside until I take all of the walls down.  Last year, the phone company updated me from the street to the house.  The main relay that they took out of my basement was dated 1932.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 10:06:26 PM by Blonde » Logged

Miss-Underestimated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: July 09, 2008, 10:06:26 PM »

Three words....Camel with lipstick

no more perfume for the pigs
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: July 09, 2008, 10:07:36 PM »

Can any of you smart monkeys find the maiden name of John Chemaly's mother?  It's real important.

As of John Chemaly Jr. and his father John Chemaly, just like Glenda said, they are not in the arrested group. Of the 8 arrested, 7 will remain so till they appear next thursday infront of a judge of instructions. The eightth might be release (or has already been released) after her lawyers protested her detention.

Any idea where she lives, I just found this on his Dad from RU ssooo

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: July 09, 2008, 10:09:22 PM »

CHEMALY JOHN ALFRED (father)
118 CHEMALY JOHN ALFRED (JR) (son)
119 CHEMALY MICHELLE ZEYNA (either mother or daughter?)
Miss-Underestimated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: July 09, 2008, 10:11:03 PM »

comment was meant for the photo of the lady with the cheezit box

no more perfume for the pigs
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: July 09, 2008, 10:17:03 PM »

I knew that 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: July 09, 2008, 10:18:03 PM »

Yep, I figured that's what you were referring to, LOL 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: July 09, 2008, 10:21:18 PM »

Looks like Michelle was born in 1972 so she is a daughter or daughter inlaw
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: July 09, 2008, 10:27:43 PM »

I went to lunch today with my friend I work with and we went shopping.  On our way back my friend goes I have to go in the this store.  I said well I'm waiting out here and you can go in.  I'm standing there and I see this guy walking toward my way and for a second I said I know this guy.  I quickly realized who it was.  Joe Tacopina.....LOLOL.  He had his hair slick back, blue jeans, sneakers and he had a tan (looked red).  But his skin looked greasy and he looks bigger on TV than he really is.  His lower waist is skinny.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: July 09, 2008, 10:30:10 PM »

I went to lunch today with my friend I work with and we went shopping.  On our way back my friend goes I have to go in the this store.  I said well I'm waiting out here and you can go in.  I'm standing there and I see this guy walking toward my way and for a second I said I know this guy.  I quickly realized who it was.  Joe Tacopina.....LOLOL.  He had his hair slick back, blue jeans, sneakers and he had a tan (looked red).  But his skin looked greasy and he looks bigger on TV than he really is.  His lower waist is skinny.

I'm affraid I would have called him a name in Italian, LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: July 09, 2008, 10:31:53 PM »

Looks like Michelle was born in 1972 so she is a daughter or daughter inlaw

Isn't the mom's married name GLENDA CHEMALY?  I'm still looking for her maiden name. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: July 09, 2008, 10:32:51 PM »

Simian would have called him a cafone 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: July 09, 2008, 10:37:50 PM »

You know I saw him and I thought to myself greaseball 

Sorry if I offended anyone with that name but I am italian also and it doesn't bother me.  He is your typical guy who gew up in Brooklyn.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: July 09, 2008, 10:47:49 PM »

You know I saw him and I thought to myself greaseball 

Sorry if I offended anyone with that name but I am italian also and it doesn't bother me.  He is your typical guy who gew up in Brooklyn.
I would have gone up to him and said:  "Hey, I RECOGNIZE you! .........I saw a picture of Joran Van Der Sloot with his hand over you on the beach!"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.