April 25, 2024, 12:35:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276707 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: July 10, 2008, 10:15:30 AM »

SS - Great work!

So we know now that somehow the Zedan's are tied to the Chemaly's
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: July 10, 2008, 10:39:01 AM »

Hi Johann, Im not good at urls, but if you will go into Yahoo - type Bridge and Tunnel Club -then click on The Big Map - then click on Out of Town, you will find some new pictures for your map making!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #722 on: July 10, 2008, 10:46:55 AM »

Hi Johann, Im not good at urls, but if you will go into Yahoo - type Bridge and Tunnel Club -then click on The Big Map - then click on Out of Town, you will find some new pictures for your map making!!!!

For my  map making? what do you mean ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: July 10, 2008, 10:48:02 AM »

Here is the latest from Natalee's Freebirds:

Sanitizing the Vehicle ~ Too Little Too Late, Or Bait and Switch?

Many questions have been raised about the vehicle Natalee Holloway was last seen in - the Silver Honda Civic owned by Deepak Kalpoe.

It seems there was a concerted effort made to possibly remove or dispose of evidence pertaining to Miss Holloway's demise from that car.

It had been reported that the vehicle in question was inspected in the early days of this investigation - wherein the FBI told Natalee's parents blood was present in the vehicle.

Considering these suspects could never have anticipated the timely arrival of Natalee's desperate family on the island of Aruba, their immediate efforts to cleanse this car don't appear to have been enough to remove this damaging evidence.

June 01 2005

A high school's senior trip to Aruba went terribly wrong for a local family. The trip ended without Natalie Holloway returning.

The 18-year-old went to a nightclub in Aruba with a man she befriended while on the trip. She was last seen in the man's car leaving the club at about 1 a.m. Monday.
The man, who lives in Aruba, has been interrogated and his car is in FBI custody.
http://www.nbc13.com/news/4553156/detail.html

8:00 am Tuesday, May 31, 2005 Beth arrives at Bulbai Police Station and Deepaks car is parked in the back.
p. 58 Loving Natalee

With this in mind, we then re-visited what has been made available about the disposition of this Honda Civic in the hours and days after Natalee disappeared.

It is highly unlikely Deepak Kalpoe cleaned his car in the middle of the night, and then dropped it at Automotive Enterprises the next night out of sheer coincidence.

A neighbor saw the vehicle being cleaned in the early morning hours of the same night Natalee went missing

“In the early morning hours of Monday morning (May 30th), Deepak methodically and uncharacteristically cleaned his sliver Nissan, claiming that it had “ants” in it..."
(source: CIVIL SUIT filed in New York)

In the night time hours of May 30th, Deepak's vehicle was deposited with Automotive Enterprises - a time during which Deepak told law enforcement he was at work.

Because I had worked in the past on the car of Deepak, he approached me to keep z/n its car for him in my garage in the "Automotive Enterprises established" at Wayaca for him. I must note that I in the past the car of Deepak had twice left his car in my garage when I worked on it. With the car of Deepak I mean the grey four door private car of the make "Honda Civic".

On your question if Deepak had told me how he knew that the missing American little girl Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY on Monday, 30 May 2005, in the night time hours, had only her identification document (drivers license) and an amount of US $50, =, in her possession, I answer you the following:

At absolutely no moment did Deepak tell me how he knew that missing little girl only had her identity card and US $50, =, in her possession. You must ask it to Deepak
(Witness Statement given by OF Osman August 6, 2005)

By 8:00 am the morning of May 31st, Deepak's vehicle was located at the Bubali Police Station

Does the above activity tell us the following may have occurred with Deepak's vehicle?

Deepak attempts to clean his blood stained vehicle himself in the middle of the night, within mere hours of Natalee going missing?

That attempt did not remove the blood from the vehicle, and a second attempt at cleaning the vehicle was done by Automotive Enterprises when Deepak took his car there the night of May 30th?

When neither of those attempts at evidence removal worked, and the FBI had found blood in that vehicle during an inspection conducted by June 1, 2005, we then have to pose the question:

What vehicle was impounded and forensically tested on June 9, 2005?

Below is a photo of the front of the Kalpoe home, taken on June 9 2005 after the two brothers Deepak and Satish had been taken in by Aruban law enforcement, and after Deepak's silver Honda Civic was purportedly siezed by authorities.

CBS News: Suspect Knew Natalee
http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/

Whose silver Honda Civic is that pictured outside the Kalpoe home after another Honda Civic was siezed by authorities?

The following are pictures of Deepak Kalpoe's Honda Civic - note the number of spokes in the wheels

Here now is the Honda Civic Aruban police siezed in the early morning hours when Deepak and Satish were arrested - note the difference in the number of spokes in the wheel from Deepak's Honda Civic

Was the car Natalee Holloway was last seen in the one siezed by authorities on June 9 2005?

Or was another car taken in its place?

Where did this second silver Honda Civic come from, and to whom did it belong?

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!
Natalee's Freebirds

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: July 10, 2008, 10:48:27 AM »

There are pictures of buildings etc in Aruba.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #725 on: July 10, 2008, 10:51:42 AM »

There are pictures of buildings etc in Aruba.

thanks a lot always !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: July 10, 2008, 10:54:12 AM »

Your'e welcome.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: July 10, 2008, 11:06:42 AM »

Natalee's Freebirds have pointed out the # of spokes in the wheel covers, just like discussed here, long ago.  Details that a good detective would be expected to find in an investigation....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: July 10, 2008, 11:08:13 AM »

Natalee's Freebirds have pointed out the # of spokes in the wheel covers, just like discussed here, long ago.  Details that a good detective would be expected to find in an investigation....

Yes 2NJ - nothing new to us 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: July 10, 2008, 11:15:03 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: July 10, 2008, 11:16:18 AM »

{{edit to add}}  This looks like it was being washed at the house
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 11:18:22 AM by Blonde » Logged

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: July 10, 2008, 11:20:42 AM »

I'm really not all that interested in the impounded Honda... well, not at least until the FBI tells us what exactly happened here...

but in just a moment - I am going to show you something totally overlooked, and I have been meaning to post this since way back when.

just a few moments until I get it together.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #732 on: July 10, 2008, 11:23:15 AM »

Here you can see that there Are Sharks on Aruba

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #733 on: July 10, 2008, 11:26:28 AM »

I'm really not all that interested in the impounded Honda... well, not at least until the FBI tells us what exactly happened here...

but in just a moment - I am going to show you something totally overlooked, and I have been meaning to post this since way back when.

just a few moments until I get it together.

a shark ?   

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: July 10, 2008, 11:35:02 AM »

I remember that being discussed too.

Hope those students who are working on the case get all of the info the Freebirds have put together so well!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: July 10, 2008, 11:35:05 AM »

I believe this proves that these are not the same cars. Changing the wheels and rims would only take minutes, however changing the side mirrors would require a concerted effort and removal of the interior door panels and re-assembly.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #736 on: July 10, 2008, 11:36:26 AM »

Dirt-pock Honda Montage

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/F5wwwwe.jpg

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #737 on: July 10, 2008, 11:40:34 AM »

You think if they were gonna try that sh--, they could at least make

the effort to go all they way and swap out the side mirror package!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: July 10, 2008, 11:42:29 AM »

Hi Bro - one more - lookee, they don't even have the same front end after-market grill. One has an extension and the other is hollow.

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: July 10, 2008, 11:44:32 AM »

Do you think this was deepaks car?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.