April 24, 2024, 04:30:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276692 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2008, 10:35:09 AM »

Thanks Klaas

Couple questions:

What do you mean by "click on print option"?

When do I use &printer=1 ?   

Most articles give you an option to either PRINT or EMAIL the article.  When you click on the PRINT option it usually opens in a new window.  That is what I meant by "click on print option".   What I'm saying is that if you look at the URL in your tool bar and see the word ARTICLE or in this case ARTIKEL and change that word to PRINTER you should be able to view the article.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 10:37:27 AM by klaasend » Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2008, 10:45:37 AM »

Rob

Aren't most Dutch, sent to Aruba for a limited time?  Do we have a date of Deutekom's arrival and any idea of the Aruban situation that led to his arrival on the island.  Was he a replacement for someone or an addition?

I do remember Paulus's philosophy that it is better to mediate a solution than to go to trial.

Buckeye, yes, you are absolutely correct. I have a date that says he was on Aruba in December 2004 for sure. I have not found a date that precedes that yet. I do not have any idea how or why he got to Aruba. This is a very new and interesting area for me personally.

And Paulus' - "mediate a solution" seems to fit here also.

Here is a link to an article I found in a cached section that has several keywords.

Fiscal + Aruba + Namdar.

Maybe caesu or Johan can see if there is something important there.

http://tinyurl.com/5m6sne

I also see the name "charlatan" Michael Williamsin that article. It's located on pagina 3 for any Dutch poster interested. It could be nothing, but it could also be worth checking. It is in papiamento, but there could be some words that caesu of Johan may recognize. I also see many references to "publico ministry".

There is also some stuff on page 7, but that is all coming out scramble for me. The pages seem to overlap.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2008, 10:46:15 AM »

cool tricky!

I love those

-------

AMIGOE NEWS

-------

Antilles
Violent attack on U.S. tourists
July 5, 2008, 17:25 (GMT -04:00)

MARIGOT - Two American tourists were robbed and beaten Wednesday when changing from a restaurant on the waterfront in Marigot ran to their car. The victims were taken to hospital for treatment of their injuries.

The incident took place around half past nine at night. Three people approached the car and one of them grip the wallet from the pocket of one of the Americans. When the victim realized that he was robbed, he tried to get his wallet back. During the struggle, he was beaten to the ground, where he remained unconscious. The other American was hit and was injured. One of the victims ran injuries to his head, face, knees and shoulders, the other to his head and jaw. Both had a blue eye.

The overvallers fled in a white Toyota Corolla with a number of credit cards and 30 dollars as loot. The gendarmerie investigating the case.

On the same day showed a boy elfjarige a girl sixteen as the thief on his mobile phone. The girl was arrested. They would the boy have threatened with a knife.   

break

Curacao
"We want to build a strong case '
July 5, 2008, 17:33 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD - A solid case with sufficient evidence against the relschoppers on Thursday evening last week, which among other destruction caused by cafe The Nightwatch. A local visitor walked a schedelfractuur by a stone was thrown. Many witnesses of the events would prefer to remain anonymous, for fear of reprisals. That hampered the investigation.

The study, which the police now under the leadership of the Public Ministry is working on, has the highest priority. But that takes time, said Police Spokesman Reggie Huggins. "We want to avoid that we arrest someone and then after two days have been let go because there is not sufficient grounds for him or her to stick." From the community sounds criticism. Why are there still no arrests? That would be all over the world have been done. There were still agents that evening on the streets, why have they not intervened?

Huggins is aware of these criticisms. "Our priority now is with the criminal investigation. To give an identity to the faces of the relschoppers their arrests, the rondkrijgen of evidence and ensure that they get the court to overturn the punishment they deserve. "Easy it is not. Many witnesses want for fear of reprisals remain anonymous. Problem is that justice in the courtroom often anonymous testimony by the counterparty be cracked.

Of the event itself that day - which demonstrators protested against the treatment of the General Act of Rijksbestuur Financial Supervision in the Eilandsraad, a measure that in their eyes the autonomy of the island severely limited - the whole day shooting. So say the authorities. Or that evening was done is unknown. Of the visitors fleeing in panic of The Nightwatch, mostly Dutch trainees, recordings have made with their mobile phones, is also part of the investigation.

The local press has little or no photos published. At the moment itself, there may even photographers and cameramensen are threatened by demonstrators.

Apart from this criminal investigation, the internal investigation into the actions of the police that day. "Were there are agents in the street at the time of the destruction and if so, they had therefore able to intervene", are two key questions that Huggins lists. After the meeting, around a quarter past eleven, is the largest part of the demonstrators went home. A small group was so frustrated that his anger cooled from cars to destroy and to throw stones. The result is known.

break

Curacao
Where are arrests Antilles?
July 5, 2008, 17:37 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD / AMSTERDAM - Where are arrests on the West Indies? It asks Paul Lieben asked in a column in the largest Dutch newsmagazine Elsevier following the riots last week in which Carlos Moreno seriously injured.

Politicoloog Paul Lieben (39), senior policy advisor in the gemeentepolitiek, in a personal capacity also publishes regularly in the columns of newspapers, including the NRC. He finds it strange that so far just zero demonstrators cq molestanten were arrested. "Curiously, on an island as big as a stamp, where almost everyone knows each other. Or is that precisely the problem last? Schuilt there may be something of truth in the alarming report of the PVV about nepotism in the West? "

He suggests that perhaps the next financial authorities also justice and police under guardianship should be made. "And if local authorities do not want to leave the streets clean by their policeman, there is perhaps a clean job for our marines."

In Elsevier Lieben called the 'rassenrellen in the kingdom "to my knowledge' unique '. And he continues: 'Is it something in black and white to say that what lukewarm responses seem? "And he refers to gezaghebber Lisa Dindial who has called' caution 'and Minister of Justice David Dick (PAR) that the a 'bad' will find that the group has made relschoppers abuse of the permission to demonstrate. 'Was there really police presence to that demonstration? If not, why not? If so, why are there no arrests? "

Lieben wonders whether the motive for the demonstration and the hunt for whites, the General Measure of Rijksbestuur (AMvRB) which regulates financial supervision by the Netherlands in exchange for the debt, now is really something to schuimbekkend to the streets to go. He says: "Imposing slogans. Like this: They must oprotten to their own country. How many Dutch people will not have aspirations after the umpteenth broadcast of Investigation Verzocht, which Antilleans configuration. And another slogan: We can not, so do not bother you. Since when can not Antilleans in the Netherlands? Was it a celebration, the aforementioned TV viewers brommen "said Lieben.

Elsevier is not the only Dutch medium that goes on in the extended for (tourists) image of the island extremely negative events of last week. As with a circulation of nearly 700,000 copies of the Netherlands largest newspaper, the Telegraaf, is today a full-page article about the hatred that would afflict Curacao under the telling headline Blankenjacht.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2008, 10:55:14 AM »

It is interesting to make a note here, on the English speaking

section of their website those articles are nowhere to be found!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2008, 10:58:06 AM »

It is interesting to make a note here, on the English speaking

section of their website those articles are nowhere to be found!

I have noticed the same thing. We only get what they want us to get Carpe.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2008, 11:03:21 AM »

AMIGOE - EUGENE LAMPE   

ORANJESTAD - Eugene Lampe (29) is likely next month to Canada for a psychiatric examination by the Pieter Baan Centre. The Public Prosecutor (OM) early yesterday during the pro forma session adjournment pending the outcome of this investigation. The Public Prosecutor (OM) early yesterday during the pro forma session adjournment pending the outcome of this investigation. The lawyer Lampe, Chris Lejeuz, made no objection to this request. The lawyer Lampe, Chris Lejeuz, made no objection to this request. The judge has postponed the case until 7 november. The judge has postponed the case until 7 november. On the basis of the investigation by an independent psychiatrist (s) - Lampe had already been previously handled by the only psychiatrist on this island want to know if justice Lampe toerekeningsvatbaar when he was probably his father, mother and brother on 4 april This year brought to life. On the basis of the investigation by an independent psychiatrist (s) - Lampe had already been previously handled by the only psychiatrist on this island want to know if justice Lampe toerekeningsvatbaar when he was probably his father, mother and brother on 4 april This year brought to life.

The case did many eyebrows by the way the murders were committed and also because the suspect then tried to burn the bodies. The case did many eyebrows by the way the murders were committed and also because the suspect then tried to burn the bodies. The OM suspects that Lampe has committed the murders because his parents wanted him under curatorship. The OM suspects that Lampe has committed the murders because his parents wanted him under curatorship. He had been a long-time personal problems, among other things because of his drug addiction. He had been a long-time personal problems, among other things because of his drug addiction.

------------------
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2008, 11:06:45 AM »

Triple murder case against Lampe postponed
July 5, 2008, 17:16 (GMT -04:00)

Eugene Lampe, suspected of the murder of his father, mother and brother, probably next month to Canada for a psychiatric examination.

ORANJESTAD - Eugene Lampe (29) is likely next month to Canada for a psychiatric examination by the Pieter Baan Centre. The Public Prosecutor (OM) early yesterday during the pro forma session adjournment pending the outcome of this investigation. The lawyer Lampe, Chris Lejeuz, made no objection to this request. The judge has postponed the case until 7 november. On the basis of the investigation by an independent psychiatrist (s) - Lampe had already been previously handled by the only psychiatrist on this island want to know if justice Lampe toerekeningsvatbaar when he was probably his father, mother and brother on 4 april This year brought to life.

The case did many eyebrows by the way the murders were committed and also because the suspect then tried to burn the bodies. The OM suspects that Lampe has committed the murders because his parents wanted him under curatorship. He had been a long-time personal problems, among other things because of his drug addiction.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2008, 11:08:08 AM »

ha ha Carpe!!!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2008, 11:13:19 AM »

I hate it when a case DID MANY EYEBROWS!

Those are the worst.

Johan,

I like yours much better. Yours has flair!

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2008, 11:13:52 AM »

I meant to make this point but forgot in a prior post.

When Hero Brinkman described Aruba as a "corrupt hornet's nest", I found that very interesting. His choice of words was on purpose in my opinion.

Why not a "corrupt rat's nest"?

Rats spread disease.

Hornets sting. These critters are very painful. Ask anyone who has been stung. It's not like a bee sting.

interesting.

+++

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2008, 11:15:16 AM »

Conditional punishments demanded against Croes and police officer Maduro

5 Jul, 2008, 17:20 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD – Of the three charges against lawyer and former Justice-minister Hendrik Croes, the OM dropped two. For the third charge, endangering traffic safety, the OM demanded one week conditional imprisonment with two years probation.

The OM demanded four months conditional imprisonment against police officer Edgar Maduro, 160 hours community service with three years probation.

Croes’ as well as Maduro’s lawyers have requested to drop all charges.

The district attorney (DA) criticized the statements of the suspects on OM’s policy after Maduro reported Croes to the police on March 16. Croes had supposedly deliberately hit Maduro with his car on the roundabout of Paradera. The police officer was regulating traffic at that moment. “The case has caused a lot of commotion. It was not just what happened at that moment. Aruba was on strike. Nobody could have ever made up a case like this. I have never experienced emotions that ran so high in a criminal case. And that the unions had sent a fax, threatening that the police will go on strike if the OM doesn’t take actions, is very low level to me”, said the DA.

Also Croes’ statement in the media that the OM “is working under the terms of the unions” and that Maduro had taken the fifth later because he didn’t want to “answer questions coming directly from the office of Hendrik Croes”, are also disgraceful according to the DA. He also didn’t have a good word to say about the fact that many MEP-supporters that came to the prison to support Croes, who was temporarily taken to KIA after he was arrested, blocked the entrance.

As lawyer and police officer, Croes and Maduro should have known better that their statements would do damage to the OM. The OM’s work is based on facts and the OM is impartial.

The judge will give verdict on both cases on July 17. All Maduro wanted to say afterwards is that ‘the demand of the OM is out of place’ and “that there was indeed contact between him and the car”. Hendrik Croes’ reaction was already placed in yesterday’s edition of this paper.

Above article was due to a technical error not placed on the front page of this newspaper. Only an addition to above article was placed on page 3, which is a reaction of Hendrik Croes. The Amigoe herewith still likes to inform her subscribers on the lawsuits against Croes and Edgar Maduro.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_44152.php

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2008, 11:17:37 AM »

Direction corps transferred

5 Jul, 2008, 17:25 (GMT -04:00)

The new chief of police Johan Schagen (l) next to the former chief of police Jan van der Straten.

KRALENDIJK – the former chief of police Jan van Straten had a list of recommendations for his successor Johan Schagen at the Police Corps Bonaire change of command yesterday. Communication, towards the people as well as internally; confidence in the members of the corps and the staff members is very important. “Conduct administrative prevention to protect administrators of the island against people that come from the Netherlands and do not wait till the OM take actions.”

“Take clear and quick decisions, definitely in the sphere of integrity. Work the existing projects further out, like the complaints department. Keep the Bonerian corps and Bonerian colleagues as is. Bonaire is a unique island, keep it as such.”

Van der Straten wished Schagen a lot of success.

Van der Straten left the corps of Bonaire in January, after two years. The local head of police, Lt. Governor Herbert Domacassé and Justice-minister David Dick (PAR) thanked him for his method of managing the corps. The media criticized the arrival of Jan one or two months before he actually arrived, and now that he is leaving, nobody wants him to leave, said Dick.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2008, 11:17:57 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_44155.php

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2008, 11:22:43 AM »

former chief of police Jan van der Straten

He almost looks like Ronald Reagan dozing off. Some Monkey needs
to go tickle under his nose with a feather.

------------------
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2008, 11:29:25 AM »

From Joran's diary (the one hacked by sandrak)....possible info before the "cleanup" for the book?).

When we got to the hotel it was already close to 4:00 a.m. and Natalee’s whole family was already there asking people if they had seen Natalee. Charles Croes a man that was with the family then came to me and introduced himslef in papiamento (the local language on the island).

We talked for a while in papiamento and he told me I was in a lot of trouble, and he pointed to a car where Beth Twitty was sitting in the back holding a picture of her daughter. I went to the car and tried to talk with Beth but all she said was you know where my daughter is, get away!

Why speak in a language that the family cannot understand when everyone understands English?

I then turned my attention to Deepak and my dad who were talking to the rest of the group in the lobby. A large man then approached me and said he was Agent Smitt from the US Embassy. He asked me to tell him exactly what happened that night and I told him that Natalee had asked me to go to Carlos and Charlies with her and that it was her last night....
...Agent Smitt then took down some notes and one of the local police officers asked if he could talk to him. Smitt agreed and together they walked away from the group.

...Charles Croes then gave me his phone number and said if I remember anything to please call him. Agent Smitt and the local police officer returned they shook hands and Deepak, my dad, and I stepped in the Police car. On the drive back to my house the officer that had spoken to Agent Smitt said that he had told him that the girl was probaly a run away and that she will probaly turn up in a day or two. He also told us that Agent Smitt had told him she was from a wealthy family.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1008.0
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2008, 11:31:30 AM »

I meant to make this point but forgot in a prior post.

When Hero Brinkman described Aruba as a "corrupt hornet's nest", I found that very interesting. His choice of words was on purpose in my opinion.

Why not a "corrupt rat's nest"?

Rats spread disease.

Hornets sting. These critters are very painful. Ask anyone who has been stung. It's not like a bee sting.

interesting.

i believe he said 'corrupt boeven nest'. boeven = gangsters.
or translated 'a corrupt den of thieves'.
http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l024/brinkman024.html

in the 90s, another MP and minister (Frist Bolkestein) used to call Aruba a 'roversnest'. a bandit's nest.
Hij heeft geen goed woord over de uitingen van Bolkenstein dat Aruba een roversnest zou zijn en een boek over Aruba in handen van de maffia.
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/cultuur/car20070921_genootschapAruba

(i read this now and a dutch MP, John Leerdam gave a speech about "the curse of Natalee" and "the blessing of Fidel (Castro)" for Aruba).

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2008, 11:40:00 AM »

...but it is not the CURSE OF NATALEE...

It is the curse of THE RAPING MURDERING VAN DER SLOOTS

Natalee left us a long time ago. Joran told the world that!

Right Patrick?

------------------
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2008, 11:42:32 AM »

Did she really buy the plane tickets for him?  What a fool

Yes! (she reads here all the time - lets see her deny it - will not happen)

As for Peter & Patrick, i do think that they have put a lot of pressure on the Aruban authorities to find resolution. Patrick says that ALE has a "trump card". I won't hold my breath on that - but i can hope.

The only trump card I can think of is the name of the boat. Thus, the owner, and his phone records which show Joran did call him...

that's all I have.

MorningRob and all! Here's a trump card for them... how about enforcing their laws!

We have statements from Joran backed up by the Kalpoes that Natalee was being molested/penetrated by Joran while she was going in and out of consciousness. That's rape under Dutch law. Freddy says they told him that they panicked when she didn't wake up. Joran says he had her disposed os when she didn't wake up. That's involuntary manslaughter. Then we have the kidnapping. If you are the last person seen with a person who is incapacitated you can be charged with kidnapping.

The trump card is the Dutch on Aruba enforcing their laws. They have been negligent in doing so. They should all be hung up by their short ones in the public square with a big sign that says "CORRUPT OFFICIAL: on their chest.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2008, 11:43:19 AM »

thanks for the clarification caesu. much appreciated!!

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2008, 11:46:08 AM »

MorningRob and all! Here's a trump card for them... how about enforcing their laws!

We have statements from Joran backed up by the Kalpoes that Natalee was being molested/penetrated by Joran while she was going in and out of consciousness. That's rape under Dutch law. Freddy says they told him that they panicked when she didn't wake up. Joran says he had her disposed os when she didn't wake up. That's involuntary manslaughter. Then we have the kidnapping. If you are the last person seen with a person who is incapacitated you can be charged with kidnapping.

The trump card is the Dutch on Aruba enforcing their laws. They have been negligent in doing so. They should all be hung up by their short ones in the public square with a big sign that says "CORRUPT OFFICIAL: on their chest.

Morning Dayhiker - ya don't say!!! you are indicating that the Dutch should actually enforce their own laws. That's nuevo! 

good to see ya!!

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.