April 25, 2024, 04:07:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276724 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: July 10, 2008, 07:12:41 PM »

FYI

Sex-change surgery yearly on the rise in Thailand
10 Mar 2004

As the society in Thailand becomes more open to homosexuality and transsexuals, the number of people in Thailand (and coming to Thailand) to seek sex change surgery is on the increase year by year, medical experts at a Bangkok conference dealing with change operations for transsexuals in Thailand, said.

Although in Thailand there exists no official statistics of people seeking sex change operations, Dr Preecha Tiewtranonth, a well-known surgeon, said he was constantly getting more inquiries and performing more sex change operations year by year.

"The reason for this is that people feel more comfortable coming outside because nowadays the public society is much more accepting homosexuals and transsexuals," Dr Preecha Tiewtranonth said.

In some states of the United States and many countries in Europe, Dr Preecha Tiewtranonth says, sex change operations are even included in the country's healthcare and welfare system, because those more liberal foreign societies generally view people wishing to change their sex as having physical and psychological problems and differences since birth, rather than as sexual deviants.

On an average, more than 30,000 men per year in Thailand, seek an sex change operation to become a woman, whereas the average number of women who want to become men is only 1 in 100,000, Dr Thawatchai Boonpatanapong of the Rajavithi Hospital in Bangkok Thailand, added.

Girl Prostitutes make way more money then Boy Prostitutes

http://www.thaipro.com/thailand_00/254_transsexual-sex-change.htm

Blonde - ya think that's why Joran is in Thailand?   
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #841 on: July 10, 2008, 07:25:40 PM »

a illegal coffeeshop in Thailand ?

Bangkok's prison a tourist attraction
BANGKOK, Thailand — With its stark concrete walls, armed guards and electric fences, Bang Kwang maximum-security prison hardly looks like a tourist destination. But it has become an attraction to travelers wanting to experience something different — and at the same time do a good deed.

The prison on the outskirts of the capital houses Thailand's death row and more than 7,000 men serving sentences of 25 years or more for crimes ranging from drug smuggling to murder. Among them are a few dozen Western inmates, far from home and happy to be on the receiving end of what might be called prison tourism.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: July 10, 2008, 07:47:00 PM »

RU dis-information campaign is getting around.

yes sure ldstlou

they post links like this on fok  the last time

http://www.refugeesunleashed (removed direct link to RU)

I went to this link and read a bit, and this post just made me sick.  How can a country allow this to happen?

all10suspects Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:40 am   

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/07/automatic_prison_term_for_rape_1.php

Automatic prison term for rape: minister
Tuesday 01 July 2008

Convicted rapists and other serious sex offenders should always be given prison terms, justice minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin told judges on Tuesday.

The minister's statement cooincides with the case of an ex-policeman who was given 200 hours community service for abusing a 14-year-old girl last week.

Judges did not jail him, arguing he had lost his job and because police officers have a hard time in prison. The sentence, which was in line with the public prosecution department demand, created an outcry.

Hirsch Ballin told MPs on Tuesday that he will make it clear to prosecutors that community service is not appropriate for sex crimes. Other serious crimes, such as attempted murder, will also fall under the new guidelines.

Currently, community service is only supposed to be applied in exceptional circumstances, but research shows this is not the case, Hirsch Ballin said.

In 2006, community service was handed out to 54 people convicted of rape and to 225 people convicted of sexual assault, tv programme Zembla reported last year. In total, 883 people convicted of a sex crime were given community service. The Zembla investigation led MPs to demand Hirsch Ballin bring in tougher sentencing.

The minister said in his letter to MPs that the new rules would also apply to the sexual abuse of children on the internet.
---------------

So back in 2005 Joran would could have only gotten community service if all he did was rape a passed out Natalee. So why did he get rid of Natalee
or made sure he was the last person to see Natalee alive? 

it is not that all rapists only get community service.

Convicted rapists and other serious sex offenders should always be given prison terms, justice minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin told judges on Tuesday.

so it means that even offenders of sexual harrasment (not rape) should not get community service but always prison term.

Caseu, that is not what I read:

Currently, community service is only supposed to be applied in exceptional circumstances, but research shows this is not the case, Hirsch Ballin said.
In 2006, community service was handed out to 54 people convicted of rape and to 225 people convicted of sexual assault, tv programme Zembla reported last year. In total, 883 people convicted of a sex crime were given community service. The Zembla investigation led MPs to demand Hirsch Ballin bring in tougher sentencing.

Is sexual harrassment considered assault there?  I would just think there would be a public outcry when this many (279) were convicted of rape and assault.  It doesn't say what the "sex crimes" include. 

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 09:32:22 PM by klaasend » Logged
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: July 10, 2008, 08:01:21 PM »

This wa on Fok today 

Oh, how funny.  I think those people need something to do.  Many of you know what the SS stands for.  It's pretty mundane, which makes it even funnier. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: July 10, 2008, 08:10:18 PM »

Super Sweet?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: July 10, 2008, 08:14:53 PM »

And remember we were told not even a hair from Natalee was found in that car!  No hair, No fibers from clothing?  Impossible, unless the car searched was not the car she was in.

Very true Kimmy. The odds of ALE-- or the Dutch National Forensics Institute-- not finding a single hair of Natalee's or any related fabric in Deepak's car are next to impossible unless

(A) ALE didn't want any evidence and destroyed it or

(B) the cars were switched.

It has to be one or the other. This is especially true when you go to the statements of the three suspects who have described all manner of drunkeness and molestation by Joran that was happening in the back seat.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: July 10, 2008, 08:18:55 PM »

From the photo of Joran we saw a sex change should be a relatively easy procedure. Most like akin to removing a mole. Outpatient surgery. Probably could do it himself with a pair of tweezers, a magnifying glass and a hobby knife.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: July 10, 2008, 08:20:10 PM »

Super Sweet?

You're so nice, always1.  Send me an email and I'll tell you what it means!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: July 10, 2008, 08:22:31 PM »

Up until the "confession" aired on TV, the Dutch sites like FOK were pretty much pro Joran or didn't care about the case at all.  It's been interresting to see, after the "confession" how many Dutch are now more interrested in the case and how many believe that Joran is guilty.

that is why I think those tapes Patrick did were a great service to Natalee's case. And for ONCE!!!! people got to see the REAL joran!!!

I definitely think Patrick could have done a much better job of his questions to Goosedick, but you are 100% right, without the tapes that did come out the Dutch would still be taking up for Joran.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: July 10, 2008, 08:24:03 PM »

Klaas, when you get a chance can you swap me back to my generic Sasquatch AVI. I feel like a walk in the woods. TIA!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: July 10, 2008, 08:24:04 PM »

Wasn't Briany banned for just being a 100 percent all the time

Kalpoe defending idiot?

Yes sure Cap  .
I think that her body is  in "the hooiberg area" under a new road or house
I added some "hooiberg" pics here
The Kalpoe's live close to the Hooiberg
And she start to attack me on fok ,so a Kalpoe defender idiot yes 

I think she also called us a bunch of old Grandma's

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #851 on: July 10, 2008, 08:24:50 PM »

This wa on Fok today 

Oh, how funny.  I think those people need something to do.  Many of you know what the SS stands for.  It's pretty mundane, which makes it even funnier. 

I went a few rounds at BFN with madelien.  It didn't take long to figure out she was a troll and a Kalpoe lover.     
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: July 10, 2008, 08:27:25 PM »

I dont know your email address ss.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: July 10, 2008, 08:28:33 PM »

From the photo of Joran we saw a sex change should be a relatively easy procedure. Most like akin to removing a mole. Outpatient surgery. Probably could do it himself with a pair of tweezers, a magnifying glass and a hobby knife.

OMG I was just about to say the same.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: July 10, 2008, 08:28:34 PM »

Caseu, that is not what I read:

Is sexual harrassment considered assault there?  I would just think there would be a public outcry when this many (279) were convicted of rape and assault.  It doesn't say what the "sex crimes" include. 

I was under the impression that crimes against females were non-existent under Dutch law as practiced in Aruba? Has something changed? They don't investigate druggings, rapes or murders against women unless it is demanded, and then it is covered up. Look at all the rapes of American women in Aruba we have read about and they have yet to arrest one man for a crime?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: July 10, 2008, 08:29:31 PM »

OMG I was just about to say the same.

Famous minds... 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: July 10, 2008, 08:32:23 PM »

I went a few rounds at BFN with madelien.  It didn't take long to figure out she was a troll and a Kalpoe lover.     

I remember Briany's posts had all the earmarks of a troll. Comes in, befriends everyone, then the slow drumbeat of the agenda begins to unfold until it reaches the clamor of a trolley car that hasn't been greased since the 1920s.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: July 10, 2008, 08:34:57 PM »

I remember Briany's posts had all the earmarks of a troll. Comes in, befriends everyone, then the slow drumbeat of the agenda begins to unfold until it reaches the clamor of a trolley car that hasn't been greased since the 1920s.

Briany started mouthing back to me, telling me/us how we should run this board.  If you want to get banned or put on a time out that's the quickest way to do it. 
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #858 on: July 10, 2008, 08:35:13 PM »

That's exactly what she did at BFN!!  You describe her very well!   

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: July 10, 2008, 08:35:28 PM »

maybe already posted.

but OM is appealing in the Domino-case.

Mos wants the wire-taps to be accepted as evidence.
because Aruba is 'intended to' make these special investigation methods lawful.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_44302.php

Why does Mos want the wiretaps released, so he can get pistol whipped by the judge again? He must be into spankings.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.