April 25, 2024, 02:38:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276749 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: July 10, 2008, 08:36:46 PM »

Thank you Klaas! You are a sweetheart.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: July 10, 2008, 08:37:46 PM »

Thank you Klaas! You are a sweetheart.

yw 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: July 10, 2008, 08:38:16 PM »

I remember Briany's posts had all the earmarks of a troll. Comes in, befriends everyone, then the slow drumbeat of the agenda begins to unfold until it reaches the clamor of a trolley car that hasn't been greased since the 1920s.

That's exactly what she did at BFN!!  You describe her very well!   

Common technique. Go back and read Scubajaps posts at RWV, Same MO, they all use it.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: July 10, 2008, 08:43:34 PM »

Klaas - would you please send always1 my address?  Thanks!! 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: July 10, 2008, 08:47:21 PM »

the question was mute anyway, both joran and van der straaten knew that paulus was there at the pool the next morning helping them come up with the story.

It was all just a song and dance.

I still lean towards vander straaten being the one who disposed of Natalee. Had to have been a cop. Only way they were able to stay one step ahead of the family.

Only reason van der straaten would be offering joran time in a mental institute in Holland instead of jail time.

I fully agree that Van der Straten knows where Natalee's body is. I also believe he was not sent to Holland immediately but to Bonnaire so he could keep his fingers in the case.

Van der Straten is the epitomy of evil cops. As is Karin Jannsen the definition of a prosecutorial whore. As are the Dutch judges in the Antilles the pinnacle of corruption. These people have sold their souls to the devil to help a friend, justice be damned. Nico Jorge and Hirsch Balin have it right. The whole Aruban government is rotten to the core.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: July 10, 2008, 08:48:19 PM »

Klaas - would you please send always1 my address?  Thanks!! 

Done 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: July 10, 2008, 08:55:11 PM »

the question was mute anyway, both joran and van der straaten knew that paulus was there at the pool the next morning helping them come up with the story.

I still lean towards vander straaten being the one who disposed of Natalee. Had to have been a cop. Only way they were able to stay one step ahead of the family.

Only reason van der straaten would be offering joran time in a mental institute in Holland instead of jail time.

I fully agree that Van der Straten knows where Natalee's body is. I also believe he was not sent to Holland immediately but to Bonnaire so he could keep his fingers in the case.

Van der Straten is the epitomy of evil cops. As is Karin Jannsen the definition of a prosecutorial whore. As are the Dutch judges in the Antilles the pinnacle of corruption. These people have sold their souls to the devil to help a friend, justice be damned. Nico Jorge and Hirsch Balin have it right. The whole Aruban government is rotten to the core.

I believe that Van der Straten knows where Natalee's body too .I believe with all my heart he helped in more ways that we know.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: July 10, 2008, 09:02:32 PM »

I believe that Van der Straten knows where Natalee's body too .I believe with all my heart he helped in more ways that we know.

and Ben Vocking.  No man takes off work to help his friend if the only thing that happened was that the friend's kid dropped a tourist at the hotel (the supposed story believed until after the 11th).  Nope, you take off work when there is a real problem that the friend needs you to help with.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: July 10, 2008, 09:07:06 PM »

Thank you Klassend, I got it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: July 10, 2008, 09:19:17 PM »

I have a question with the fok post.  I don't read Dutch, so I can't figure out if they are saying the SS is also Briany?   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: July 10, 2008, 09:22:23 PM »

and Ben Vocking.  No man takes off work to help his friend if the only thing that happened was that the friend's kid dropped a tourist at the hotel (the supposed story believed until after the 11th).  Nope, you take off work when there is a real problem that the friend needs you to help with.

And when you know what is about to hit the fan.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #871 on: July 10, 2008, 09:24:11 PM »

Yes, I believe that Ben King was there to help them alright.  The fact that it was allowed...and that a public statement was made saying he'd taken off work to do it; makes me wonder if someone "behind the scenes" in the prosecutor's office wasn't advising on exactly what kind of help to give. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: July 10, 2008, 09:29:52 PM »

Aruba:
1) has corrupt government officials / government
2) serves as connection to other countries for drugs / arms
3) made a choice to cover, rather than solve, this crime / incident.
4) AND ON AND ON as uncovered through everyone's tireless research.

Sometimes I wonder if all that can be reduced to a simple theory. JVDS acting as a lying tourist when meeting NH, CnC hook-up, spiked date-rape-laced drink, J2K after-hours pool party, PVDS sleeping / socializing with a defenseless NH, "something bad happened", PVDS calling in favors to close/known corrupt friends, PVDS establishing various alibies for those who were involved or became involved, and finally PVDS arranging for a disposal site never to be discovered.

Beth showing up the next night must have had PVDS shitting his pants. I would love to have been a bead of sweat on PVDS' face to know what his brain was thinking when he was first confronted. Anita probably had to bleach or throw away the underwear he was wearing at the time.

Over time, even though plans, more than likely did not go one hundred percent as scripted by PVDS, he surely felt the comfort and safety net of his peers / former colleagues / corrupt officials helping his sinister cause.

As even more time passed, the case was no longer about BH vs. PVDS. It transformed into BH vs. Aruba. The case was never to be solved, even if the illogical decisions and lack of professionalism had everyone in the world scratching their heads in disbelief.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: July 10, 2008, 09:33:16 PM »

I agree.  His hands are the dirtiest.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: July 10, 2008, 09:33:39 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #730 2/13 - by klaasend
... . Aruba public ministry official Ben Vocking and Dutch judge Bob Wit blocked  ...
...  of interest they didn't like.

3- Ben Vocking- Aruban public ministry  ...
...  search of the Van der Sloot property

Ben Vocking, also known as Ben King, is an  ...
...  head of KIA prison on the island.

Ben Vocking curiously took a leave of  ...
...  suspicion of murder on June 9, 2005.

Vocking laid low for two weeks purportedly  ...
...  arrived with a full search warrant.

Vocking and Wit successfully limited the search  ...
...  (along with public ministry official Ben Vocking) met law enforcement and  ...
...  Judge Rick Smid, also ruling from the bench in Curacao, is responsible for Joran  ...

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: July 10, 2008, 09:48:04 PM »

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: July 10, 2008, 10:09:32 PM »

When did the furniture truck show up on VDS property?
When was concrete work done at VDS property?

As PVDS began realizing that getting this case swept completely under the rug, never to be solved, and with his whole country backing their reputation of being a safe tourist destination, he began to completely eradicate any trace of evidence that existed.

Through JVDS' godfather, JanVDS (chief of polis), he acquired a known corrupt lead investigator, DJacobs. From there, the web expanded to known corrupt judges, able to block search warrants and rule in their favor as needed. From there, the web expanded to known corrupt government officials, who held off foreign police assistance.

The story was laid out on the table right away. Everything aspect of the subsequent investigation was managed through corruption, distraction, and deceipt. The family never stood a chance in ascertaining the simple answers they wanted and deserved.

As PVDS' confidence began to grow through his growing safety net, he ridded his property of any evidence, just for good measures. For all we know: the furniture truck could have picked up any piece of furniture that NH touched and detroyed it, the furniture truck could have picked up NH deceased body, the concrete work could have contained traces of NH body fluids.

I am of the opinion that NH was disposed of in a way that it would never / will never be discovered. Oceans wash things ashore, weights and anchors come undone eventually. PVDS knows this through his experience with law. Disposal was probably: landfill, crematorium, incinerator, off island (unlikely). Not hard to dispose of a body when those (supposedly) searching for it are the ones controlling the search effort.

Just rambling....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: July 10, 2008, 10:12:59 PM »

Posted at RU - same radio show that Johan posted:

Quote from: hemchi
http://www.mpie.nl/archief/99/joran-van-der-sloot-wil-illegale-coffeshop-beginnen-in-thailand.html

Joran van der Sloot wants to start an illegal coffeshop (marijuana shop in Holland) in Thailand. Lindo Duvall of Radio 538 called the Thai phonenumber of Joran van der Sloot. Via a tip from a female listener of Radio 538 Lindo was given the number of Joran. "Joran tried to trick me (as in set me up), so here is his number", according to the listener who wanted to remain anonymous.

The trick the listener had been talking about considered the smuggling of money. The listener of Radio 538 is an ex of Joran and had to smuggle 34.000 dollars from his poker account over the border to Thailand.

With that money Joran wants to start an illegal coffeshop in Thailand, he already has many drugs friends there, and is always in possesion of it. He has sent me a check she says and calls and smss me a 100 times a day to see if the check has arrived, but i do not trust him for one dime to be honest, according to the listener of Lindo Duvall.

When Lindo Duvall called Joran on his Thai phone number he indeed picked up. Of course he was not into a cozy chat and threw down the phone.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: July 10, 2008, 10:16:41 PM »

Question:

Does anyone know who -- EXACTLY -- took the picture of JVDS sitting in a lounge chair poolside, computer on his lap? I believe it was during XMAS break...

Is this a pro-VDS campaign...a family member taking the picture...then distributing it so it makes on to visited sites

OR

Is this a spy peeking over the fence with a camera...

I am not sure of the answer and it kinda made me curious. Does anyone know this answer?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: July 10, 2008, 10:19:25 PM »

Question:

Does anyone know who -- EXACTLY -- took the picture of JVDS sitting in a lounge chair poolside, computer on his lap? I believe it was during XMAS break...

Is this a pro-VDS campaign...a family member taking the picture...then distributing it so it makes on to visited sites

OR

Is this a spy peeking over the fence with a camera...

I am not sure of the answer and it kinda made me curious. Does anyone know this answer?

It's my understanding that alot of those photos, like the one taken of Joran with his laptop at the pool and the one with the girls in Joran's apartment were taken by someone Joran THINKS is one of his friends.  So an insider that Joran trusts or trusted that took the photos and published them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.