April 19, 2024, 03:06:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276575 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: July 11, 2008, 12:54:14 AM »

Mum - you have a huge bushel of bananas   
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: July 11, 2008, 12:57:43 AM »

2NJ - yes, I think Dugga may be right.  I'm not even seeing them in the archives.  Sorry about that.

I had saved the email and the date was 5/5/06....it showed 30 comments but I couldn't open them.  Dugga responded that the 'previous tech' had made and update and they were lost permanently, despite Dugga & Red's attempts to restore them.

Thanks...I recall that...Finngirl was wanting to read them as well..Now we will have to read RWV...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: July 11, 2008, 01:02:02 AM »

Just ran across this in the registry...

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 22 JUNE 2005 under serial number 33536.0 is the company with the trade name:

RIO DE ORO 

Business address SPINOZASTRAAT 2, ORANJESTAD OOST 
Legal form  SOLE OWNERSHIP 
Name of the company  RIO DE ORO 
Date of commencement  30 JUNE 2005 

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

RODRIGUEZ TEJADA, RAMONA DEL CARMEN
Residing in  TANKI LEENDERT 181-M, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, CEVICOS on 11 NOVEMBER 1958 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  OWNER 
Effective  22 JUNE 2005 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN JUWELIERSBEDRIJF, ALSMEDE HET VERKOPEN IN HET KLEIN VAN PARFUMERIEEN. 

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba. 

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=34640

Good Morning!...LOL...SS noticed that on the 2004 list and I made a note, got sidetracked....
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: July 11, 2008, 01:09:57 AM »

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 22 JUNE 2005 under serial number 33536.0 is the company with the trade name:

RIO DE ORO 

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  OWNER 
Effective  22 JUNE 2005 
Authority  FULL 

HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN JUWELIERSBEDRIJF, ALSMEDE HET VERKOPEN IN HET KLEIN VAN PARFUMERIEEN. 

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba. 

Good Morning!...LOL...SS noticed that on the 2004 list and I made a note, got sidetracked....
Good morning, Mum. I haven't been to bed yet. 

Did we have the actual registry and name of the business already? I may have missed it...

This one is older, cancelled on November 24, 2005:

RIO DE ORO
RETAILERS: JEWELRY, WATCHES ETC.
http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=30016

The active one listed as: RETAILERS: PERFUMES-, TOILET-, AND COSMETIC PRODUC

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: July 11, 2008, 01:10:10 AM »

I just had to bring this over from the Shango thread.  Mum has had such a stroke of genius and cracked a piece of the Shango code.

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4
« Reply #838 on: Today at 10:42:09 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: SS on Today at 10:39:04 PM
Quote from: MumInOhio on Today at 10:30:26 PM
Just dawned on me ...  LOL

The Noble Son of the Sun Breaking Through...

http://www.bondia.com/

Did you see the Logo!!!!

Mum, you are brilliant.  Bon Dia = John Chemaly, Jr.

Hmmm, that is an interesting thought to ponder...

But...how does it connect to the Orange Regal Visage?

LOL...Good Night, really!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: July 11, 2008, 01:12:32 AM »

RIO DE ORO 

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  OWNER 
Effective  22 JUNE 2005 
Authority  FULL 

Well, we can be sure that business probably isn't doing real well from the Hudson County jail.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #906 on: July 11, 2008, 01:22:26 AM »

RIO DE ORO 

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  OWNER 
Effective  22 JUNE 2005 
Authority  FULL 

Good morning, Mum. I haven't been to bed yet. 

Did we have the actual registry and name of the business already? I may have missed it...

This one is older, cancelled on November 24, 2005:

RIO DE ORO
RETAILERS: JEWELRY, WATCHES ETC.
http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=30016

The active one listed as: RETAILERS: PERFUMES-, TOILET-, AND COSMETIC PRODUC

Road of Gold....am I overthinking this? 

G'nite...see you tomorrow.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #907 on: July 11, 2008, 03:05:05 AM »

I have a question with the fok post.  I don't read Dutch, so I can't figure out if they are saying the SS is also Briany?   

That here are members of the klux klu klan and she connect the name SS with >The Waffen-SS >Nazi stuff

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #908 on: July 11, 2008, 04:56:54 AM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: July 11, 2008, 08:28:29 AM »

During yesterday's conversation of the doppleganger car seen behind the fence at the polis station I became convinced that the car probably had nothing to do with the case. It seems it could just be a random photo that someone took and posted on a site similar to Race Junkies (as described by Klaas)-(link provided by Kermit).

The other possibility is that the car really is a doppleganger car and someone took a picture an outta shear coincidence.

Meaning that the car is a "switch out" and someone snapped a photo, all the while having no clue what was occuring here. (Stars and planets align).

I have also considered that an ALE officer owns that car and it is his / her primary mode of transportation and has nothing to do with the case.

The fact that the image was taken on 6-12-2005 (or at a minimum was uploaded on 6-12-2005) and was seen at a polis station leaves me a bit suspicious. With the blood turning to chocolate, Jesus-like, makes me wonder if someone inadvertently took the picture thinking it was just a cool car when it fact it was a dummy car to be used in a swap out.

more questions.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: July 11, 2008, 08:35:48 AM »

During yesterday's conversation of the doppleganger car seen behind the fence at the polis station I became convinced that the car probably had nothing to do with the case. It seems it could just be a random photo that someone took and posted on a site similar to Race Junkies (as described by Klaas)-(link provided by Kermit).

The other possibility is that the car really is a doppleganger car and someone took a picture an outta shear coincidence.

Meaning that the car is a "switch out" and someone snapped a photo, all the while having no clue what was occuring here. (Stars and planets align).

I have also considered that an ALE officer owns that car and it is his / her primary mode of transportation and has nothing to do with the case.

The fact that the image was taken on 6-12-2005 (or at a minimum was uploaded on 6-12-2005) and was seen at a polis station leaves me a bit suspicious. With the blood turning to chocolate, Jesus-like, makes me wonder if someone inadvertently took the picture thinking it was just a cool car when it fact it was a dummy car to be used in a swap out.

more questions.
I don't know if you saw my post from last night -- I was wondering the same. That car was in awfully "clean" condition for July 12th. It was parked out in the open. (But hell, it is Aruba -- so who knows!!)

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: July 11, 2008, 08:54:24 AM »

I just had to bring this over from the Shango thread.  Mum has had such a stroke of genius and cracked a piece of the Shango code.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you see the Logo!!!!

That's indeed a GREAT FIND! 

I always thought the 'noble son' was someone affilitated with the "EL SOL NACIENTE" lodge (which means THE RISING SUN in Spanish) such as a Solongier/Solangier (SOL=SUN) or as in Saba's Governor Antoine Solongier's son.  Or perhaps from the Aruba KING SALOMON LODGE which would indeed provide the 'noble son'/king-prince relationship.  The Orange Regal Visage would be these lodges are affiliated with the mother lodges in the Netherlands. Merian E. mentioned "Bill's Lodgings" which could be a lodge a William or Willem (Bill Cromvort?) belongs to. 

Merian Ernest 7/27/05 9:09am
Guarding the door is Janus still. Who is strong, never broken and never will. Do not mock, for those who unknowingly cut their hands with swords have pure hearts. The Simian did not fill the salina with water or mud. Many want to engage, yet defeated will not admit. Not a little, not a lot. One after the other one stone will tumble the next. In a game of men a lot is said. Papi the Butterfly had the hand for double play and broke the game. Speak now and save Ganga’s face. Who heeded the jaguar’s rising? The noble son of the sun breaking through.

Merian 7/14/05 3:18 pm
What is wrong? The brothers had to be separated. The Babylonians have layed it thick and hard, but couldn’t get what they asked for. Tricked out cars and pc’s. One decided to stay home and the other went to help. The Babylonians knew he was a bifrons. He bleeped on the screen all the way to Bill’s lodgings

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: July 11, 2008, 08:55:18 AM »

This wa on Fok today 

I thought SS was the initials of the poster at SM.

The person on Fok must know an awful lot about the kkk to post what he/she did.  Why would something like that even enter your mind?

This Fok knows it's own hole because he is familiar with the smell.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: July 11, 2008, 08:58:36 AM »

more questions.
I don't know if you saw my post from last night -- I was wondering the same. That car was in awfully "clean" condition for July 12th. It was parked out in the open. (But hell, it is Aruba -- so who knows!!)

just saw it..

ya know wreck, this could be a reason the FBI was blocked. They would actually compare vehicle IDs and ownership papers from the Aruba DMV. I've never seen anything that says the papers were matched and it is in fact Deepak's Honda. Just papers saying tests were preformed on "Deepak's Honda", no vehicle ID included, if ya follow me. 

I guess knowing what we know - we just can't dismiss it out of hand.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: July 11, 2008, 09:05:42 AM »

Hi Poochy 

What a cute pup! 

We have not met before.  Welcome to the cage and a smooch for the pooch!  smooch

I believe in miracles!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: July 11, 2008, 09:08:30 AM »

Did you see the Logo!!!!

That's indeed a GREAT FIND! 

I always thought the 'noble son' was someone affilitated with the "EL SOL NACIENTE" lodge (which means THE RISING SUN in Spanish) such as a Solongier/Solangier (SOL=SUN) or as in Saba's Governor Antoine Solongier's son.  Or perhaps from the Aruba KING SALOMON LODGE which would indeed provide the 'noble son'/king-prince relationship.  The Orange Regal Visage would be these lodges are affiliated with the mother lodges in the Netherlands. Merian E. mentioned "Bill's Lodgings" which could be a lodge a William or Willem (Bill Cromvort?) belongs to. 

Merian Ernest 7/27/05 9:09am
Guarding the door is Janus still. Who is strong, never broken and never will. Do not mock, for those who unknowingly cut their hands with swords have pure hearts. The Simian did not fill the salina with water or mud. Many want to engage, yet defeated will not admit. Not a little, not a lot. One after the other one stone will tumble the next. In a game of men a lot is said. Papi the Butterfly had the hand for double play and broke the game. Speak now and save Ganga’s face. Who heeded the jaguar’s rising? The noble son of the sun breaking through.

Merian 7/14/05 3:18 pm
What is wrong? The brothers had to be separated. The Babylonians have layed it thick and hard, but couldn’t get what they asked for. Tricked out cars and pc’s. One decided to stay home and the other went to help. The Babylonians knew he was a bifrons. He bleeped on the screen all the way to Bill’s lodgings

Poochy ...doesn't all the orange regal visage stuff lead back to Brada...where GVC's family comes from?...Hightailed it out of Aruba immediately after he was released and then they threatened to sue just before Guido was arrested!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: July 11, 2008, 09:08:53 AM »

more questions.

just saw it..

ya know wreck, this could be a reason the FBI was blocked. They would actually compare vehicle IDs and ownership papers from the Aruba DMV. I've never seen anything that says the papers were matched and it is in fact Deepak's Honda. Just papers saying tests were preformed on "Deepak's Honda", no vehicle ID included, if ya follow me. 

I guess knowing what we know - we just can't dismiss it out of hand.

The car was always wiped too clean for me.  This is a plausible explanation.

I believe in miracles!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #917 on: July 11, 2008, 09:17:17 AM »

more questions.

So do you think there were 2 cars Rob ?
It is also possible to change the chairs etc
when there was blood on it

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #918 on: July 11, 2008, 09:25:01 AM »

Keep in mind when you are interpreting Merian where Merian's sources were.  Could there have been a recent article in the local paper that referred to the Orange and noble sons that actually gave Merian aka Simian the idea to pronounce that bit of information on the FP on that particular day?  If what I have been told is true, Merian was a very good distraction when necessary.  How do you think he obtained the "yellowhammer" reference? He read it while learning of all things Alabama. Of course this is only my opinion which is worthless most day. LOL 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: July 11, 2008, 09:36:24 AM »

I probably should clarify what I said above.  I did not mean it was incorrect.  I meant there could be something about that particular situation that Merian picked up on while checking out the news and then incorporated it into his posts that day.  I know for a fact there are things that were printed locally in the news there or on the radio that we have never seen.  That makes for a better source of information for our cryptic posters.  Simian had been outed by Shango by this time and Merian needed a way to look as if they knew what they were talking about.  I think the Merian posts give us some interesting details that were overlooked by Shango and since Shango was more into the gambling and seedy side of Aruba's nightlife he missed some details too.  I think maybe i should just slink off into a corner now....sorry...I have confused everyone.  Remember this Simian/Merian pointed to Freddy first.  Shango did not.  Freddy needs to tell the truth.  OK, I am going to the corner now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.