March 28, 2024, 07:27:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 274670 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: July 08, 2008, 05:07:40 PM »

ok... I have located Freddy's house, but I need the LETTER - such as ABCD???

I will earth google it and post it as soon as I have the letter. don't ask how I found it, I don't feel like going thru all that 

Hi Sunny - good to see ya girl!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: July 08, 2008, 05:09:21 PM »

I have my doubts now about the naked on the beach photo as well.  I think it's possible there is some photoshopping going on.  It's either definately Joran or someone has photoshopped Joran's face onto the naked body.  I will say however that in matching this naked photo to a known one of Joran the body also looks the same:

Now look at the smile on his face and the color of his nose:

Comparison of body:
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: July 08, 2008, 05:16:08 PM »

Klaas, I was in the fitness industry for more years than I can count - that body is an exact match. I have seen more bodies (god help me) than a doctor. That's him. It is a perfect match.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: July 08, 2008, 05:19:50 PM »

Klaas, I was in the fitness industry for more years than I can count - that body is an exact match. I have seen more bodies (god help me) than a doctor. That's him. It is a perfect match.

Yep, the body is a match and he's making the same sickening smile as he had in the other pic.  It's definately him. 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: July 08, 2008, 05:21:03 PM »

I agree Rob, and I have looked at a lot of men's bodies too! (not scientifically though!)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: July 08, 2008, 05:25:43 PM »

Hey, with all this photo discussion, I am recalling one that was posted in the beginning of this case.  The hot tub photo, which either was or wasn't Joran with a girl or two....can't remember, exactly.  Anyone else remember that one? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: July 08, 2008, 05:25:55 PM »

I will earth google it and post it as soon as I have the letter. don't ask how I found it, I don't feel like going thru all that 

hi Rob..it's good to be in the cage!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: July 08, 2008, 05:26:13 PM »

Not Joran IMO.  He does look enough like Joran to fool people though, and I believe that this photo is from a Thailand album:

Thanks Klaas
This pic is from a girl's pica album....I posted the link a page or 2 back.Looks like they were on a party free for all boat.Maybe this fake joran was on that island and stated he was about to get on his yatt or however you spell it....maybe he was joking that the party boat was his yatt.I dunno...tired now.

not Jvds I think.
underneath the photo in the album it says: "onze Joran van der Sloot" / "our Joran van der Sloot".
i think it means these girls spotted a guy who looked a bit like JvdS and decided to call him "our JvdS" as a joke.

as for the other photo's of JvdS in Thailand: naked one, in the mall, and there was another one:
i am 99% sure that was JvdS.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: July 08, 2008, 05:27:50 PM »

Hey, with all this photo discussion, I am recalling one that was posted in the beginning of this case.  The hot tub photo, which either was or wasn't Joran with a girl or two....can't remember, exactly.  Anyone else remember that one? 

Yes, I have it on my other PC.  I'm sure it wasn't Joran.  It was labeled Yuron I believe but again, much too mormal looking for Joran.  I'll go find it.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: July 08, 2008, 05:30:34 PM »

Body by Heineken. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: July 08, 2008, 05:30:57 PM »

I have my doubts now about the naked on the beach photo as well.  I think it's possible there is some photoshopping going on.  It's either definately Joran or someone has photoshopped Joran's face onto the naked body.  I will say however that in matching this naked photo to a known one of Joran the body also looks the same:

[
Now look at the smile on his face and the color of his nose:

Comparison of body:

dang it Klaas...that was MEAN!!!  LOL  I would bet it's him in the nekkid picture....oh yea!!  As to the nose and the smile..in the nekkid picture he has the look of a drunk...red nose and all, and since he is so proud of what he's holding  his grin in even more sinister!@  Oh yea...it's him nekkid...eewewwwwwwwwww

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: July 08, 2008, 05:31:21 PM »

Yes, I have it on my other PC.  I'm sure it wasn't Joran.  It was labeled Yuron I believe but again, much too mormal looking for Joran.  I'll go find it.

here ya go - image on right mirrored.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: July 08, 2008, 05:31:48 PM »

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: July 08, 2008, 05:32:36 PM »

Body by Heineken. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: July 08, 2008, 05:33:22 PM »

Body by Heineken. 

good one - as always wreck - but me tinks more like Balashi and Palmeri, and Anita's cookin' 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: July 08, 2008, 05:34:05 PM »

oh that kid...that's not him fer sure.

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: July 08, 2008, 05:35:38 PM »

here ya go - image on right mirrored.

eeeekkkkkkk again. ..we need some kinda warning systen when his nekkid picture is posted....if y'all will excuse me...I am going for the paper towels and ANOTHR glass of iced tea

Rest in Peace Caylee

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: July 08, 2008, 05:36:24 PM »

That's it....thanks....not him, but I bet Joran would say it was!!! 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: July 08, 2008, 05:36:41 PM »

I agree Rob, and I have looked at a lot of men's bodies too! (not scientifically though!)

he he he 

Hi AZ!!

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: July 08, 2008, 05:37:59 PM »

hi Rob..it's good to be in the cage!!

yeah it is... and it's great to see you so ... ahh.. ahhh... spunky!!!

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.