April 27, 2024, 06:21:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 276824 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: July 10, 2008, 01:42:25 PM »

Where did that photo of Deepak's car in the impound lot come from?  Who took it? Anyone?

Good question Lala's

And people think I ask too many questions.   Rolling Eyes

It was posted in the suspect vehicles thread on August 10th. 2007.  I am not sure if was posted before or not or if so when. May be Rob knows, he has watched the cars pretty closely. Rob, do you know if it is in Chicago Outfit's photobucket, please?   TIA

Suspect Vehicles Thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2016.0
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: July 10, 2008, 01:46:59 PM »

just stumbled onto this - anyone ever heard of it before?
http://www.littledavidaruba.com/

>>>

Direction to our guesthouse
From the airport, follow the signs with directions to Oranjestad. At the traffic lights make a left and keep driving straight till you get to a roundabout, Vondellaan. At the roundabaout, turn right and follow the road for ± 0.6 miles, passing 2 traffic lights. At this point you will be at another roundabout with a Texaco filling station on your right. Turn right at this roundabout and keep driving for about 0.6 miles, looking out for Bo-Wah Supermarket on your left handside, Across the road from the supermarket, take a right, the second turning on your right from the roundabout, then the next left and again immediately left. You will find Little David in the corner of the street.
Seroe Blanco 56L  (Regentspark)  Oranjestad, Aruba
Phone +297 58 38 288

for those looking at the gay angle

Posted
01-Dec-2007 00:23
by: NYgypsy

Click to report abuse... Click to reply to this thread Print this Thread Email to a friend
There are some less expensive guest houses in Aruba from about $75. Otherwise you are better off in Bonaire. Highly recommended is gay friendly Little David's Guesthouse in Oranjestadt.

Old age sucks but the alternative is worse

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?messageID=13469302&tstart=0

++++++++++

and then I found this and just had to laff my ass off.
http://www.gayplaces2stay.com/caribbean/aruba/Little%20David%20BandB/little_david.html

It is a safe island with not much violence. Thanks to the temperature there is a sunny and cheerful atmosphere. The houses are painted in different bright colors and the people have a peaceful mentality.
The Aruban florin and the American dollar are accepted means of payment. On the island trustworthy banks can take care of your money affairs. There are also a lot of ATM's and major credit cards are accepted almost everywhere.
Activiteiten

++++++

how much violence is too much? and trustworthy bank? pleeeeaaase! 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: July 10, 2008, 01:50:54 PM »

LaLamom,

I have the photo. I think I have the answer to your quetions and
I'll try to come back and post it later.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: July 10, 2008, 01:55:57 PM »

I don't know where the doppleganger car came from. I think it was a screen shot, but do not know for sure. I looked thru a few folders and do not see anything that I did not relabel. I have a few versions of that car. I also do not remember seeing it in Grande's bucket. It could be there, but I sure don't remember seeing it there, and I have been through that bucket a thousand times.

The best suggestion is to right click on the original and see what the properties provides.

+++

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: July 10, 2008, 01:59:22 PM »

LaLamom,

I have the photo. I think I have the answer to your questions and

The photo is from:

From www.curstreet.com Photo Gallery Aruba Part 2, taken July 12, 2005
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: July 10, 2008, 02:03:38 PM »

I see ******* posted the doppleganger car in the suspects vehicle thread on August 11, 2007, 01:58:39 AM.

I have a photo in a folder listed as as the creation date - Thursday, May 10, 2007, 3:59:44 PM

I have only had this laptop since 11/06, so if I had the picture before that it would have been on another computer that I no longer use.

sorry I could not help further.

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: July 10, 2008, 02:13:08 PM »

From the Kalpoe vs. McGraw case, 3 documents re: blood search in Deepak's car. Why were these sent to Holland when other DNA samples went to the FBI?

Name/Title: Search for blood in Deepak Kalpoe's car
File No: none
Date: 9 June 2005 / 20:30
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Scott Henri Hahn (FBI), R.C.B. Tromp, S. G Ras
Description: Blood Search in Deepak Kalpoes Car
Source: Technische Opsporings-en Herkenningsdienst
Lab nr: 663/2005

Name/Title: DNA comparison
File No: 2005.06.10.113
Date: 11 July 2005
Pages:12
Writer/Initiator: M. van der Scheer/Dr. RJ Bink/
Description: DNA comparison (between blood samples and Deepak Kalpoe's car seat samples)
Source: NFI
Lab nr: none

Name/Title: Car seat investigation
File No: 2005.06.10.113/a
Date: 30 August 2005
Pages: 5 (1 attachment)
Writer/lnitiator. Dr.J Bink
Description: forensic analysis on car seat of Deepak Kalpoe's car
Lab nr:

Also from the same documents, could this automotive employee have anything to do with the professional cleaning of Deepak's car?

Name: OSMAN FAROUK OSMAN
Date: 20 July 2005
Pages: 4
Writer/Initiator: DENNIS JACOBS/ ERIC SOEMBRS
Description: witness statement by an Automotive Center employee

Mrskub, IIRC, a sample (supposedly) of Deepak's car was sent to the Netherlands and another sample given to the FBI. 

In regard to blood in the car, even Oduber said it was definately blood:

Aruba by Dave Holloway: pg. 180

(Art Woods and Dave Holloway were meeting with Amalin Flanegan, a prosecutor who had resigned from Natalee's case, to determine why she had resigned.)

"We explained how we were first told that there was blood in Deepak's car. Then there was no blood in the car. The seat had been cut out of the car, and it tested positive for blood. Then, it supposedly tested positive for choclate syrup and cleaning fluid. But, the prime minister had said that it was definately blood, and a police officer that Art talked to said it tested positive for blood."

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: July 10, 2008, 02:20:13 PM »

LaLamom,

The photo is from:

I see the Aruba pictures, but not part 2. Has anyone else found them?

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #788 on: July 10, 2008, 02:34:25 PM »

From the Kalpoe vs. McGraw case, 3 documents re: blood search in Deepak's car. Why were these sent to Holland when other DNA samples went to the FBI?

Description: DNA comparison (between blood samples and Deepak Kalpoe's car seat samples)

Lab nr:

Also from the same documents, could this automotive employee have anything to do with the professional cleaning of Deepak's car?

Mrskub, IIRC, a sample (supposedly) of Deepak's car was sent to the Netherlands and another sample given to the FBI. 

(Art Woods and Dave Holloway were meeting with Amalin Flanegan, a prosecutor who had resigned from Natalee's case, to determine why she had resigned.)

"We explained how we were first told that there was blood in Deepak's car. Then there was no blood in the car. The seat had been cut out of the car, and it tested positive for blood. Then, it supposedly tested positive for choclate syrup and cleaning fluid. But, the prime minister had said that it was definately blood, and a police officer that Art talked to said it tested positive for blood."

were can i find these documents Blonde ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: July 10, 2008, 02:34:34 PM »

I'm thinking that the doppleganger car is just a car that someone took a picture of. Someone saw it and liked it and clicked it. Does anyone know how we came to believe it was related to the case?

Was it just because it was at the polis station on 6-12-2005?

even if it is unrelated, it still doesn't explain why the back of Deepak's Honda has different tail lights from 05 to 07, and it doesn't explain how the truck latch was changed from a strictly silver emblem to one that is silver and black.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: July 10, 2008, 02:35:00 PM »

LaLamom,

The photo is from:

I see the Aruba pictures, but not part 2. Has anyone else found them?

I can see where it used to be there:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070213054400/www.curstreet.com/gallery/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: July 10, 2008, 02:43:31 PM »

so, it's just a photo someone found. It did not come from a news organization.

+++

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: July 10, 2008, 02:47:43 PM »

Bringing over a couple of posts from RU this morning re: DEA Agent Williams.

Reho "flip-flopping"    She is totally losing it!!!

Re: glenda

Glenda wrote:

I don't owe anyone anything.

All I know is if you call the consulate in Curacao, you might get him on the phone.

Beth said he was DEA. She might of lied and I repeated her lie, I have no idea. Shame on me for believing anything Beth sadi.

Elaine S Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:45 am

And it took 3+ years for this lie to be discovered? 

iquitos Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:57 am   
Re: but you did swear on a stack of bibles that he was

Glenda wrote:

I never swore on anything... I know that Beth et al told us that he was DEA... Beth pointed him out as such, and I recognized him a home owner in Wayaka Residence. Mistaken identity?  Either way... DEA agents outed are either DEAD or not DEA agents.

iquitos Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:57 am   
Please Glenda. It is way too late for that. The cows are out of the barn. You were so certain. Now you just say it was a mistake and blame Natalee's mother? You say he was outed yet I can reach him by calling the Consulate? Cover not very deep is it? I suggested he was with the Consulate and you said he was not. Either you have been infected by the flip flop affliction or there is more than one of you and you don't compare notes before posting. if we can't rely on what people of good will post, we are lost.   

Iquitos...sometimes the language skills seem to be very different for this poster.  Sometimes well written, at other times... 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: July 10, 2008, 02:59:45 PM »

OK. Now I'm even more confused! 

From Paulus' PV:

"I understood that the watch-commander had no objections to the police-officers going to the Holiday Inn together with Deepak, Joran and myself. When we arrived at the Holiday Inn there was a dark coloured man there standing with folded arms who later introduced himself as WILLIAMS from the F.B.I. This man immediately took Joran separately and had a short talk with him. I also went over to WILLIAMS and asked him what his function was. Then he told me he was with the F.B.I. so I returned to the the police officers and asked them whether they knew that F.B.I. officers were present there. They told me they did not know anything about that."

So, was Williams, FBI or DEA?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: July 10, 2008, 03:03:04 PM »

so, it's just a photo someone found. It did not come from a news organization.

It seems so Rob but keeping in mind that Curstreet is short for Curacao Street which has to do with street racing and is very similar to RaceJunkies.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #795 on: July 10, 2008, 03:09:43 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: July 10, 2008, 03:21:01 PM »

Lab nr:

were can i find these documents Blonde ?
Aruba Dave Holloway Book
t's  on page 180 of Dave's book he does talk about this the above is not in the  exact wording . What Dave has in his book but pretty close.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: July 10, 2008, 03:40:53 PM »

OK. Now I'm even more confused! 

From Paulus' PV:

"I understood that the watch-commander had no objections to the police-officers going to the Holiday Inn together with Deepak, Joran and myself. When we arrived at the Holiday Inn there was a dark coloured man there standing with folded arms who later introduced himself as WILLIAMS from the F.B.I. This man immediately took Joran separately and had a short talk with him. I also went over to WILLIAMS and asked him what his function was. Then he told me he was with the F.B.I. so I returned to the the police officers and asked them whether they knew that F.B.I. officers were present there. They told me they did not know anything about that."

So, was Williams, FBI or DEA?

Eric Williams was  a DEA agent

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: July 10, 2008, 03:48:49 PM »

FM Verhagen visiting the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba

Foreign minister Maxime Verhagen is visiting the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba from 8 to 11 July to discuss various issues of foreign policy with the prime ministers of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

The subjects to be discussed are the future frameworks for implementing foreign policy, the countries' relationship with the European Union as well as with other countries in the Caribbean.

Mr Verhagen will also be visiting the Parera naval base near Willemstad, Curaçao. The Dutch navy supports the local civil authorities and makes an important contribution to regional stability and security through, for example, combating maritime drug trafficking.

While the prime ministers of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba are best placed to look after their countries' foreign relations, ultimate responsibility for the foreign policy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands lies with Mr Verhagen as Minister of Foreign Affairs.

http://tinyurl.com/6mr5sq

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: July 10, 2008, 03:53:22 PM »

Amigoe

ORANJESTAD - Starting today is 9.5 cents a litre of petrol (4 percent) more expensive. Hiermee komt de prijs van een liter benzine op 2,66 florin. This brings the price of a litre of petrol to 2.66 florin. Diesel en kerosine worden ook weer duurder. Diesel and kerosene are also more expensive. Diesel stijgt met 6,6 cent waarmee de literprijs van diesel op 2,58 florin uitkomt. Diesel rose by 6.6 cents to the price per litre of diesel 2.58 florin suits. Kerosine steeg met 8,3 cent en kost nu 2,54 florin per liter. Kerosene rose 8.3 cents now costs 2.54 florin per litre.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.