March 28, 2024, 03:14:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: F.A.P.M. van DEUTEKOM  (Read 20891 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 08, 2008, 10:29:38 AM »

These are the very first mentions of Deutekom from CapsLockWizard.  There are other posts, many sprinkled throughout the Shango threads, and have tried to find them, and then post the most recent discussions. I am sure I have missed some, but we can add later.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.160

Quote from: MumInOhio on March 26, 2008, 08:06:13 AM
Lala's...NO Judge Williams on Kermit's list of Judges that I can see! Did I miss it?

« Reply #3049 on: March 03, 2008, 11:47:30 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Kermit's post in the other thread:

"The justices on the Aruban bench:

mw. mr. E. Angela august 1st 2000
mw. mr. P. de Bruin august 1st 2000
mr. J.S. Kuiperdal
mr. P.A.H. Lemaire august 1st 2002
mr. C. Slothouber august 1st 2001
## mr. F.J.F. Gerard march 1st 2005
## mr. H.E. de Boer august 1st 2005
## mr. J.A. van Voorthuizen august 1st 2005

The justices on the Curacao bench

mw. mr. M.K. Asscheman-Versluis (since august 1st 1999)
mr. J. de Boer august 1st 1998
@ mr. R.A. Th. M. Dekkers after 2004 because at that time he was judge in The Hague
mr. W. Foppen (since august 1st 1999)
mr. L. van Gijn august 1st 2000
@ mr. L. Groefsema after 2004 because mr. L. Groefsema was a judge in Assen in 2004
@ mw. mr. L.C. Hoefdraad after 2004 because mw. mr. L.C. Hoefdraad at that time was a judge in the Hague
@ mr. S.M. Lieshout after 2004 because mr. S.M. Lieshout was a judge in Utrecht
mr. B.M. Mezas

@ mr. R.F.B. van Zutphen after 2004 because mr. R.F.B. van Zutphen was a judge in Amsterdam
mr. M.W. Zandbergen since may 1st 2000
@ mr. J.Th. Wit after 2004 because in 2004 he was DA in Dordrecht
mr. P. Wagemakers august 1st 2000
@ mr. R.W.J. van Veen after 2004 because in 2004 he was still a judge in Breda
mw. mr. M.M.M. Tillema september 1st 2000x
@ mr. J.R. Sijmonsma after 2004
mw. mr. E.A. Saleh since august 1st 1999
mr. G.E.M. Polkamp november 1st 2000
@ mw. mr. M.H.H.A. Moes 2004 or later because in 2004 she was a judge in Almelo
mr. M.L.A. Angela since march 1st 2000
mr. A.N.G.N.E. Mijnssen since 1996, from november 2000 onwards part-time judge
mr. F.P. Wiel re-appointed for 3 more years on august 1st 1999
@ mr. H.A.C. Smid (since march 1st 2005)
## mr. J.M.P. Drijkoningen (since august 1st 2005)
## mw. mr. A.M.P. Geelhoed (since august 1st 2005)
## mr. K.J. Haarhuis (since august 1st 2005)
## mw. mr. L. de Kerpel-van de Poel (since august 1st 2005)
## mw. mr. A.S. Gratama (since august 1st 2005)
## mr. H.L. Wattel (since september 1st 2005)
Mr. P. W. van Schendel re-appointed for 3 more years on august 1st 2005

## mr. E.M. van der Bunt february 1st 2005
## mr. dr. J.P. de Haan february 1st 2005
@ mr. J.H. Bosch august 1st 2004
@ mr. E.P. van Unen august 1st 2004
@ mr. drs. G.C.C. Lewin august 1st 2004
@ mr W.J. Noordhuizen august 1st 2004
@ mr J.Th. Drop september 1st 2004

From the 45 justices working for the Court of Aruba and the Antilles:

11 started working there after Paul van der Sloot became a suspect

15 started working there much later than Paul van der Sloot

Only 19 might be friends of Paul van der Sloot and of them 14 were Curacao justices."

=============

46 sacrifices.

The judges serve three year contracts. Three years from 2005 would be now. A new(?) group of judges rotated in(unless they may serve more than once).

The 47th would break the cycle of conspiracy.

The conspiracy will then fall.

Judges....

The crooks, on Aruba or even in the United States, cannot flourish without corrupt lawyers and judges.

Look at all those businesses that people own there. They are washing machines.

Maybe PVDS is a lawyer for the dark side.

While I do not think drug trafficking is the answer that we seek, it is a piece of the puzzle. There are many pieces. All important.

We must shine a light on those that rule the night.

Why do the cowboys turn their heads? Me thinks the ABC's get their clothes washed there too. Easier than on the Hill.
Fin

«
Reply #171 on: March 26, 2008, 01:30:32 PM »Caps

I think from the list above we forgot one of those S.O.B's Mr. F.A.P.M van Duetekom.

Check what info you have on this man... good friend of Paules.. He is a Prosecuter. But he is not on the list.

CAPS

Reply #172 on: March 26, 2008, 01:43:39 PM »Mum   

Caps...Looks like some sort of meeting on Human rights...is this him?

Joan Theodora-Brewster, head of the Prevention, Juvenile Protection and Judicial Facilities Section, and Deputy Director of the Justice Directorate, Netherlands Antilles

Gilbert Benita, Assistant Director of Housing at Curaçao Prison in the Netherlands Antilles

Frans van Deutekom, public prosecutor in Aruba

Angelique Peterson, head of the Legal Affairs and Treaties Division, Foreign Relations Department in Aruba.

http://www.minbuza.nl/en/news/speeches_and_articles,2007/05/Introductory-Statement.html

Reply #176 on: March 26, 2008, 02:23:34 PM »vms

Report to the authorities of the Kingdom of the Netherlands on the visits carried out to the Kingdom in Europe, Aruba, and the Netherlands Antilles by the European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (CPT) in June 2007

This report was made public by the Netherlands Government on 30 January 2008.
Strasbourg, 5 February 2008

<snipped>

LIST OF THE AUTHORITIES AND OTHER PERSONS
WITH WHOM THE CPT’S DELEGATION HELD CONSULTATIONS

A.        Aruban authorities

Mr H.R. (Rudy) CROES     Minister of Justi

Mr Rolando BERNADINA     Adviser, Minister of Justice

Mr Peter de WITTE     Chief of Police

Mr Lambertus KROZENDIJK     Police Commissioner

Ms Jeannette RICHARDSON-BAARS     Police Inspector

Ms Golda CANDELARIA     Police Inspector, Head of the Internal Investigation Bureau

Mr Emilio GEERMAN     Interim Director, Aruba Correctional Institute

-Mr Laurence PASKEL     Director of Government Security (Cuerpo Especial Arubano)

-Mr Roy LACLÉ     Acting Head of Section, Border Guard Authority (Warda Nos Costa (IASA))

-Ms Angélique PETERSON     Adviser, Department of Foreign Affairs, CPT liaison officer

Mr Ezzard CILIÉ     Head of the PAAZ (Psychiatric ward of the General Hospital)

Mr Hendrikus van GALEN     Psychiatrist

Mr Nico JÖRG     Solicitor General

Mr Hans MOS     Chief Public Prosecutor

Mr Frans van DEUTEKOM     Public Prosecutor

Mr Marcel MADURO     Director of the Public Service Investigation Agency (Landsrecherche)

-Mr Ferdinand GERARD    Judge, Chairman of the Prison Supervisory Board

B.        Persons active in the CPT’s fields of interest

-           Mr Chris LEJUEZ     Lawyer

-           Ms Eline LOTTER-HOMAN     Lawyer

-           Mr Rudi OOMEN     Lawyer

http://www.cpt.coe.int/documents/nld/2008-02-inf-eng.htm

Reply #179 on: March 26, 2008, 02:47:03 PM »Caps   

Now here is my way of thinking or seeing this.

Prosecuter Duetekom is not on list list,

Maybe The singing man song is not on the list,

Duetekom good friend with Paules and King. they are the one that deal with the issue of Alex Mathew in KIA.

On the night in question, maybe the siging mausic man saw Deutekom, but could not point him out from the list.

The singing man song was not on the list.

Caps

« Reply #188 on: March 26, 2008, 04:25:32 PM »Caps

Deutekom is the DirtyHand in OM , Why he is not on the List?. He was there in April 2005 till today.

« Reply #189 on: March 26, 2008, 04:37:41 PM »Mum

Caps...I think this list is of the Judges in Aruba and from Curacao, does that help?

I was looking for one named Williams that Joran said in his book told Carlo that he would be released.

« Reply #191 on: March 26, 2008, 04:55:02 PM »Caps

Remeber Simian :

3 car are involved.

I believe that Duedekom (CAR-3) came to give the Kalpoes instruction, around the pool

Kalpoe's went home (CAR-1) but the father was not there.
Deudekom in (CAR-3) drive Joran to the pond to Drop the body, (Car -3 Leaves) leaving Joran at foot. Deudekom call Paules to come pick his son up.
Joran Run to Mc Donalds from pond and
so the father in (CAR-2) had to pickup Joran at 4:00 at Mcdonalds

« Reply #194 on: March 26, 2008, 05:15:32 PM »Caps   

Now here is a tibit,

When the government Lawyer, Hendrick Croes was in trouble, Hans Mos was there to over see the document, but on the tape you can see DirtyHand, He walk in all houses and consort with the ELDER which is the prime Minister.
see him on the video news clip, there you can see the public prosecuter Duetekom standing in the back.

Hendirick Croes walk free but the order for freedom must come from the Judge Commissares and not from the Chief prosecuter. or Public Prosecuter which is Duetekom.

If order is given to arrest, you have 24 hrs to bring the perp to the Judge  Commissares. He is the one that can release a peron if he see that there are no offense comitted. In the case of the cop being hit by the Lawyer, they themself commited a big error. We will see how this will play out.

« Reply #195 on: March 26, 2008, 05:26:27 PM »Lala’s

You are confusing me now...please go back to your latest revelation about the Duetekom guy.  Why has his name never come up before now?  How does Mos figure here if he wasn't involved until later?

« Reply #196 on: March 26, 2008, 05:55:41 PM »Caps

Mos is the Chief Prosecuter and Duetekom is the Public prosecuter. before mos was Karen Jansen.

The Public Prosecuter is alway's hidden, How do I know this, The Aircondition man Knows.
Now this public prosecuter handle all cases related to the Government. He has the power of the LAW.
He is the one that will prepare a case that involes the a government official.

Karen Jansen Was replace by MOS. But Duetekom is the power.

another note: we are getting in to deep now...REGDAN ENOZ    ...He is the DH in the Natalee Case.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 10:38:20 AM »

CONTINUED...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.200

Reply #214 on: March 26, 2008, 10:04:03 PM »Caps

Quote from: vms on March 26, 2008, 02:23:34 PM

Caps...
These are the offices or enties that DirtyHands has his hands in

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:59 pm
DirtyHand can bring down all houses
DirtyHand is the key
His reach is long (see how many department he controlsHe walks in all circles (see many department he can walk in)
consort to all, except for the gods
He knows the sacrifice is not responsible

Frans DueteKom is the DirtyHand

Now we can translete Shango with the keys of Simian.

Had meeting ...., freddy info will be here soon.

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.220

Reply #222 on: March 27, 2008, 12:13:56 AM jackb

Also there is a Martin van Deutekom, a jazz musician in the NL, bet they are kin.  That bunch is queen close, somehow.

Reply #223 on: March 27, 2008, 12:31:06 AM » Lala’s   

I am hoping this person is Dirty Hand...but skeptics will question how public prosecutor came from Babalu's interpretation that Shango agreed to as being the Chief of Polis.  Need more info and more proof to make this assumption...have to connect him to Paulus and show why he can break the alibi and who's alibi he's breaking.  Also, Shango says Dirty Hand was discovered...when did this happen?  Just thinking out loud about how this will be viewed by others....I want to know more.

Reply #224 on: March 27, 2008, 02:22:27 AM Caps

Remeber Babalu was clue less who this man was. I do know who he was because my research in the motive.

The Motive to force the USA to comply with ICC that this Dutch group where trying to setup but got nowhere with the USA counter part. Go the their site and read about it. Look in the ICC section. very interesting reading.

http://www.minbuza.nl/en/themes,international-legal-order/international-criminal-court/index.html

I am convinced the he is the DirtyHand that was ruling in hinding. the Natalee case forced him to come out and so he was discovert. but his plans where already in motion.

Remeber if you look at the list, he was not even mention.. most people do not know who he is until when someone tried to do something that will hurt the government.

Natalee did not wnat to hurt the Aruba Government, and if Joran is a scapegoat for someone else at work with some crazy deed to prove or set a stage for a conforntation in the ICC court. The USA is not part of this court but the EU would like to have only one supremecourt. and those that control it are those that work in th human rights issue.

Reply #238 on: March 27, 2008, 07:30:17 AM » Blonde   

Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Introductory statement

Frans van Deutekom, public prosecutor in Aruba

http://tinyurl.com/236d25

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.240

Reply #245 on: March 27, 2008, 09:47:57 AM » Lala’s   

Just playing devil's advocate here...if new info is offered it must be substantiated in some way so as to make it valid.  Sorry, that everyone thinks I am trying to pour cold water on Caps thoughts...I am not. I simply want to see the proof.  I know what others will ask that have their own agendas set in stone and sometimes I want to be ahead of the game. There is always a method to my madness even if it seems I am totally confused in such matters.

Yes, Mum, I misspelled Freddy's name...sorry. Fingers flying too fast this morning.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.260

Reply #266 on: March 27, 2008, 12:27:35 PM jackb

This is slim, but:  Palus played music and this martin deutekom is a jazz musician.  That name does not seem to really draw a lot of the same last names when I searched.  Maybe Martin and Fran are close kin or linked to Paulus through music some way.  j/b

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.280

Reply #289 on: March 27, 2008, 01:58:03 PM » Lala’s   

When did Deutekom (sp) retire?  Do we know? 

Reply #290 on: March 27, 2008, 02:03:46 PM » Mum

Is this the one OM, that Caps mentioned yesterday? If so he said he was still there yesterday,IIRC. (Running all over...Caps posts, Chata's posts, Loesge posts, but will go back and check...LOL)

Reply #292 on: March 27, 2008, 02:11:20 PM » Jackb

I am under the impression that he is still PUBLIC prosecutor.  He is relatively young, born in 1943.  There are different type prosecutors, but he is supposed to stand between Aruba (and other antilles) and the NL on decisions.  He supposed to be over the show.  Palus is 55, I think.  Some say 50, but I believe he is 55 by now.  This prosecutor is not all that much older than Palus.  j/b

Reply #297 on: March 27, 2008, 02:58:12 PM Lala’s

Then according to Shango he can't be Dirty Hand...he has to be leaving or retiring or something like that...gosh...my brain is mush today.  Oops!  I forgot...there are many dirty hands....I just want to know who is the main Dirty Hand. The one that makes teepees fall and the island to implode.LOL

Reply #298 on: March 27, 2008, 03:08:36 PM Mum

How did Rudy keep the Justice Minister's job? How could he bargain for his brother to have it if he didn't? Is he pulling the strings? His brother? Or is some-one pulling them for him?

Reply #299 on: March 27, 2008, 03:13:12 PM Lala’s

All of the above.  If we go with this guy as Dirty Hand...how does this make the teepees fall?  How does this fit into anything known about this case?  I am just thinking here, but welcome any random thoughts by anyone at this point.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.300

Reply #300 on: March 27, 2008, 03:33:14 PM » Mum   

One more thought on Dirty Hand!…Van der Straten was taken of off the case for 5 or 6 day by Oduber. The Police Union got him back on. So some-one has more power than Oduber! Or has the goods on him, which would be the same, I thinK? Who?

Reply #308 on: March 27, 2008, 04:51:15 PM » Lala’s

Going by your interpretation..Straten would not be the Dirty Hand we seek...even though Babalu opend the window...we may indeed be looking at others such as Kermit's Bernadina and Caps ....D....whatever his name is....I really need to learn that name. LOL

Reply #317 on: March 28, 2008, 07:10:07 AM »Mum   

Caps...Is Martina in the Prosecuter's Office with van Deutekom?

TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.320

Reply #335 on: March 28, 2008, 01:40:11 PM » Caps   

I ment Geoffrey van Cromvoirt

Who testefy for him and look at the times if there is any that say where he was.

then look at the times for Steve where he was

Then Look at Paules time where they were.

and Joran times where they were.

Put in a table form

Use the knowledge we have today and books.

Time of calls to each other between father and son

the info on Freddy is comming today after finshing work. it seems that karen went to visit someone in the pen on tuesday. it is visiting day and I show the picture and was confirm that she went to see someone...more later

BTW there is a military traing beeing scheduled by the DirtyHand again. Look at diario news yesterday or day before.

Also the there was an AHATA conferance in Aruba and it was a flop completly flop. seem the monkey are winning. Poor attendance for the USA. is in the papers today.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg370777#msg370777

Reply #976 on: April 03, 2008, 11:19:37 PM Caps

Mum
I understand what you are trying to do. The facts are not being verified to move on.

It appears that KJ may have been the official spokesperson in the beginning, before Marianne Croes. And it is too late for me to check any further tonight, and you have already moved on.

I moved on but from the other direction to meet the issue of either MC or KJ both are link to one office and that office has a string to Rudy croes.

the more we reach to the center the more difficult it will get becasue of not to much issue on the key in question..

e.g. DH from germany ...very powerfull but no one have a picture.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.1200

Reply #1216 on: April 05, 2008, 12:08:27 PM » Caps   

Now let examine the word  "a sacrifice" , "the sacrifice"

"the sacrifice" is a person and after deed is done will return to the procecuter.

Remeber shongo uses coding to hide the person and you have to change on or two letter to find the person.

Now this person is know and I belive they must call hin

S c a r e f a c e
S a c r i f i c e

Now Patric van Emm was there to doe the deed, he was contracted by Joran to do his dirty laundry.

Exambple.:

the sacrifice (PATRICK VAN EEM) will be the correct sacrifice to appease the gods (THE USA NEWS MEDIA) and cowboys (Holloway’s)

But the sacrifice PATRICK VAN EEM)  will be offered before dirty hand (STEVE CROES) sings
He will return to babylon (PUBLIC PROSECUTERS), broken but anonymous.

He will go back to babylon (PUBLIC PROSECUTERS)  broken, after the sacrifice (PATRICK VAN EEM) is eaten (make believe by the Media)

The young Lamb (JORAN) der Sloot shall be the sacrifice (PATRICK VAN EEM) for the Arawaks (MICHEAL POSNER) and the cowboys (???? DIRTY FBI).
All will sit around the fire and feast on scapegoat (JORAN)
The gods (ATTORNEY GENERAL THERESA CROES–FERNANDEZ PEDRA)  are talking
DirtyHand (DTKM) is alive and well

CAPS LOCK WIZRD

Reply #1218 on: April 05, 2008, 12:13:56 PM » Caps   

Check what Patrick van eem said.. and compre it with the post

Monkeys research it..its all there.

Reply #1219 on: April 05, 2008, 12:20:17 PM » Caps   

most perps think that they have foul the readers and then when the smoke clear after 2.5 years, thinking that the case is now dead, lets go make some money, and forgot that their acction will link them exactly to the riddle.

Good friends for 7 years, I know Joran from the Casino, I talk to him in our lingo. BUT I DID NOT KNOW HIM BEFORE.

in CAPSLINGO we have a PARADOX

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 11:03:53 AM »

CONTINUED...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.1220

Reply #1220 on: April 05, 2008, 12:21:38 PM Mum

Scarface was following beth around Aruba in september...page 185 "Loving Natalee".

Reply #1222 on: April 05, 2008, 12:33:52 PM TM

Caps,
In order for this to be correct, Shango would be foreseeing the future.  I don't believe that's what Shango's intent was to do.  In my opinion he/she/it was communicating things that were going on at that time and that time only.

There may very well have been a "Scarface" involved, but I don't believe it was Patrick.  And I believe that Peter DeVries is far too intelligent to have been used in such a way that would be required for the above to be correct.

Reply #1223 on: April 05, 2008, 12:38:05 PM Caps

Well when you read the rest, you might think diffrent.

Reply #1224 on: April 05, 2008, 12:40:26 PM » SS   

I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that Patrick, Lorenzo, and Steve were involved in the drug business on Aruba, years before.  I wouldn't even be surprised to learn that Patrick had been commissioned to go after Joran at this point to seal his reputation as the murderer for world opinion.  It does seems strange to me that Patrick would have had underground connections to Aruba from way back and he probably should have known that Joran wasn't giving an accurate story on the videos.

Who is DTKM?

Reply #1225 on: April 05, 2008, 12:44:11 PM » Caps

He is the public prosecuter that was not on the list that steve croes was pointed to.

Reply #1226 on: April 05, 2008, 12:45:03 PM Caps

Caps' Dirty hand...OM ...Frans Deutekom

I have never believed the Patrick deal..it was a way to only implicate Joran and one other...JMO

Reply #1227 on: April 05, 2008, 12:48:27 PM » Mum

Caps...if you are referring to the list of Kermit's that I posted on page 8, which I think you are, then that was a list of Judges. Is Deutekom a Judge?  TIA

Reply #1228 on: April 05, 2008, 12:53:11 PM » TM

Good friends for 7 years, I know Joran from the Casino, I talk to him in our lingo. BUT I DID NOT KNOW HIM BEFORE.

in CAPSLINGO we have a PARADOX

Caps,
The bolded above is not true!  How could it be?  Patrick was friends with a 12 year old Joran?  I don't think so.....  Patrick was from Aruba but had not lived there for years from what I understand.  When did Patrick serve time for his drug conviction?  Patrick and Peter have both said that Poentje's revelations were not true, if you believe them to be true; write them down and look at the whole picture.  I just don't see it.  If Patrick was indeed as involved with these people, why did he ever go to prison??????

Reply #1229 on: April 05, 2008, 12:55:55 PM » Caps   

This because he did not got paid. He is in need of Money. Bet you that the Vries also can talk anymore becasue now  DH has secure his silence. He also must have some dirt that he can not talk anymore and that goes for Poentje Castro.

Reply #1230 on: April 05, 2008, 01:07:56 PM » Caps   

You do not understand, Exposing Joran in publick is for two reason,
1. Money.
2. A bluff
3. to reach a point in Holland, that we can declare Joran unfit and crazy ---> leading to the story of Mental Health treatment.

BTW Vander sloot  stink physicaly and He and Anita and his sons but not Joran was Eating at this steak house. He was in the company of a bigwig from the Mariotte....

« Reply #1232 on: April 05, 2008, 01:19:19 PM » Caps

The seven got in there and was under the cursor and I already post it. it should say "friends for years. My Neuron Computer when it start assembling and processing the keys, it go so fast and my fingers can not keep up with it.

That key fits perfectly. Now I need the contracter. it is not MP but there is someone between MP and PvE

Read my post carefully and there is the answer. he will return anonymous. how can you send some one you do not know to jail.

Reply #1235 on: April 05, 2008, 01:33:05 PM » Lala’s   
 Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 05, 2008, 12:08:27 PM

Now let examine the word  "a sacrifice" , "the sacrifice"   "the sacrifice" is a person and after deed is done will return to the procecuter.

Remeber shongo uses coding to hide the person and you have to change on or two letter to find the person.

Now this person is know and I belive they must call hin

S c a r e f a c eS a c r i f i c e

Now Patric van Emm was there to doe the deed, he was contracted by Joran to do his dirty laundry.

Exambple.:the sacrifice (PATRICK VAN EEM) will be the correct sacrifice to appease the gods (THE USA NEWS MEDIA) and cowboys (Holloway’s)

But the sacrifice PATRICK VAN EEM)  will be offered before dirty hand (STEVE CROES) sings

He will return to babylon (PUBLIC PROSECUTERS), broken but anonymous.

He will go back to babylon (PUBLIC PROSECUTERS)  broken, after the sacrifice (PATRICK VAN EEM) is eaten (make believe by the Media)

The young Lamb (JORAN) der Sloot shall be the sacrifice (PATRICK VAN EEM) for the Arawaks (MICHEAL POSNER) and the cowboys (???? DIRTY FBI).

All will sit around the fire and feast on scapegoat (JORAN)The gods (ATTORNEY GENERAL THERESA CROES–FERNANDEZ PEDRA)  are talking DirtyHand (DTKM) is alive and well

CAPS LOCK WIZRD

Lala’s
I need clarification, please.  Tell me if anything I am about to post is incorrect...it helps me to know where to look for info.
1. Patrick was a player from the beginning?
2. The gods definition has changed from news to Croes? Needs to be studied.
3. The cowboys are the FBI that are crooked?
4. The Dirty Hand is that guy I can't spell his name right?

Please tell me what I have wrong so I can organize my thinking in order to search more efficiently. Thanks!

Reply #1236 on: April 05, 2008, 01:36:09 PM »   
 Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 05, 2008, 01:07:56 PM

You do not understand, Exposing Joran in publick is for two reason,

1. Money.

2. A bluff

3. to reach a point in Holland, that we can declare Joran unfit and crazy ---> leading to the story of Mental Health treatment.

BTW Vander sloot  stink physicaly and He and Anita and his sons but not Joran was Eating at this steak house. He was in the company of a bigwig from the Mariotte....

Lala’s

Okay!!  Now this I understand!

Reply #1237 on: April 05, 2008, 01:38:51 PM » Lala’s

A moment of lucidity and now more fog....I think I need to go back to that pesky 5th suspect.  Are they one and the same?  5th and dirtyhand?  Anyone?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.1340

Reply #1351 on: April 06, 2008, 01:01:26 PM »

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 05, 2008, 12:08:27 PM

Now let examine the word  "a sacrifice" , "the sacrifice"   "the sacrifice" is a person and after deed is done will return to the procecuter.

Now this person is know and I belive they must call hinS c a r e f a c eS a c r i f i c e

Exambple.:the sacrifice (PATRICK VAN EEM) will be the correct sacrifice to appease the gods (THE USA NEWS MEDIA) and cowboys (Holloway’s)

But the sacrifice PATRICK VAN EEM)  will be offered before dirty hand (STEVE CROES) singsHe will return to babylon (PUBLIC PROSECUTERS), broken but anonymous.

All will sit around the fire and feast on scapegoat (JORAN)The gods (ATTORNEY GENERAL THERESA CROES–FERNANDEZ PEDRA)  are talking DirtyHand (DTKM) is alive and well

CAPS LOCK WIZRD

Lala’s
Speaking of conjecture...did anyone understand this at all?  I am so lost...what is that DTKM guy's real name and how in the heck do you pronounce it?  Caps help me here to understand some of this. The part about Patrick...was that just used as an example or do you think that is true?  Thanks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.940

Reply #948 on: April 25, 2008, 03:53:04 PM Caps
VocKing is a dirty hand but he is not the top dirty hand. The Top Dirtyhand is in the public prosecuter office. seek a list of these and you will not find him there. I know, The AircoMan knows. On the day that Hendrick was in trouble, he let his face seen for 5 min on the news behind MOS, where MOS was giving the speach in front of the police station. He was on TV and many people have asked who he is but most do not know him. He is the one we cal the behavior specialist. Still waiting on a photo of him. hard to get becuase where he is no cell or camara allowed. THE OM OFFICE.

Reply #949 on: April 25, 2008, 03:59:29 PM »Rob

Caps there are 5 Dirty Hands
Dirty Hand
DirtyHand
Dirty hand
dirty hand
dirtyhand

Reply #953 on: April 25, 2008, 04:09:03 PM »

Lala’s
Are you referring to the guy whose name I can't spell correctly...Duektohm...Duektohm...oh I give up...but is it this person?

Reply #954 on: April 25, 2008, 04:16:53 PM » Caps
Rob, it was on www.telearuba.aw and on the night that they arrested Hendrick Croes, I think it was on a sunday. I do  not remember the dates. at the end of MOS speech, he and MOS walk in the Police station.Yes, there is 5 stories in Shango and thats why it is 50 pages now. The Ritz, Natalee, Drug, Money laudring,The corruptionall mixed in one big story.

Reply #956 on: April 25, 2008, 04:19:55 PM » Lala’s

Mum
I thought that Deutkohm guy was a judge? Is that the same as OM?  I didn't think it was, but I may be wrong.  How do you spell that name anyway?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.960

Reply #962 on: April 25, 2008, 04:33:49 PM Mum

I think he is a bigwig in the OM or Prosecutor's office? He was not on Kermit's judge's list? So I assumed he was not a judge, maybe Caps can tell us?DEUTEKOM....LOL... I think!

Reply #963 on: April 25, 2008, 04:35:06 PM » Rob

Quote Caps
Rob, it was on www.telearuba.aw and on the night that they arrested Hendrick Croes, I think it was on a sunday. I do  not remember the dates. at the end of MOS speech, he and MOS walk in the Police station.Robthanks Caps, can you please provide me with the video archive? I don't see it listed. I'll go through the archive and get the video.

Reply #964 on: April 25, 2008, 04:35:52 PM » Caps

Lala’s
Are you referring to the guy whose name I can't spell correctly...Duektohm...Duektohm...oh I give up...but is it this person?

CapsYes, Frans Duetekom, mistery man in the OM pulling the King string. Now he work with MOS and I do think they are watching how far the monkeys can get on finding the killers and for them to come with an other story. I know he is there, becuase Isaw him on TV. Some said that he was not in Aruba, but on the night of Hendrick croes, there he was. For Hendrick to be checking out of kia that night, is the work of Duetekom. BTW there is also rumors that Vonking was a Judge before a scandal that got him off the bench. ending up in Aruba but need to be checked this out.

Merian sayif there will ever be an end to this story.

Reply #967 on: April 25, 2008, 04:57:54 PM » Lala’s

Where does Joran fit into all this?  What about the Kalpoes?  Is Paulus the real killer?

Reply #972 on: April 25, 2008, 05:12:17 PM Rob

Caps, I can not find the video archive... I don't think they have one at telearuba. There is no search available.

Reply #973 on: April 25, 2008, 05:16:19 PM » jackb

Frans van Deutekom, public prosecutor in Aruba ... spelled DEUtekom. 
Angelique Peterson, head of the Legal Affairs and Treaties Division, Foreign Relations Department in Aruba

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.1000

Reply #1001 on: April 25, 2008, 09:12:30 PM »Buckeye

Do we have a picture of the Frans D guy yet?  This is old so maybe Caps can verify.  Sorry don't know how to post pic...only link.. Wrong person so no link inserted here…

Reply #1004 on: April 25, 2008, 09:23:11 PM »vms

YW.Caps should be able to tell us if he is the right guy. Very good!

Reply #1006 on: April 25, 2008, 09:59:13 PM » Caps

No been there, this is some portier in an housing complex. no that is not him

Reply #1008 on: April 25, 2008, 10:15:39 PM » Caps

if anyone goolge for Duetekom you will get 3 pdf files but inside the pdf, the name is not there.

Google "Fiscal publico Frans Deutekom Aruba"

Try it

Reply #1010 on: April 25, 2008, 10:33:35 PM » *******

I can't understand fully what the article says? He's a prosecuter that is involved with teens committing serious crimes? He has reccomended Hospitals instead of Prisons?

http://www.minszi.aw/04170701noticia.htm

Reply #1012 on: April 25, 2008, 10:44:25 PM *******

Hmm...Whats this all about Caps? I see this involves Paul Van Der Sloot as well..Is this a seperate case from the drivers license scandal where Paul is defending Mr.Vroljik on fake documents?

Reply #1014 on: April 25, 2008, 10:53:13 PM »Caps

like I said, this Man is the behavior specialist, a prosecuter inside the Prosecuter office and he is the won that has to build the case so that when time come to face the Judge, he is right there blabling his findings some truth and some fabricate from his team if he want you to go to jail. He is the won that ask how many year to get. Most of the time, the judge concurs right there. No if or Buts.

He is also if do not want you in Jail, he will make sure you can get off with tactical fabrication of facts or strange theories so that you can walk.

Super DirtyHand. everyone is that office is afraid of him IMO.

Is is not the one that is on TV. he is not a show man. He is the one that pulls all strings.

Reply #1018 on: April 25, 2008, 11:27:22 PM » Caps

This is so funny, Bosshi wever Nephew at that time was detained for the Drivers License Gate. where the boy was selling the Drivers Licenses to who ever needed one, he setup an operation where he will have is sales boys do the marketing search for who ever need a driver license and then bring it to him where he and another girl where make them.

Now Lawyer Vander sloot defended the Nephew, and he walks after spending the 3 months waiting for the trial, but all the rest has fallen on some group of kids. Some how the Prosecuter presented more that 4000 pages of some sort of evidence against the kids and so the Booshi Nephew got away with it. Dompig should have to testified. Maria Vrolijk Also walked, The Prosecuter in the case was F.D.

Note: I have seen cases that are so strange that it does not make sense. butHow can you win if the country that allows Drug cafe as legal operating business with their twisted Laws handed down to a Prosecuter that do not speak the language to hand you a sentence, where when you have to talk to him, a translator is needed to translate what you are saying where most of the times the translation is wrong and in the ear of the Judge is sound that what you said is an agreement of guild and where he than hands you prison time. All depends who you are and who you know and not what you know.

Reply #1019 on: April 25, 2008, 11:36:36 PM » *******

We tried to keep up with this case the best we could,although the reports were in Papi  Didn't PVDS question Dompig?  Also wasn't Cheremy Croes one of these kids? TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.1020

Reply #1020 on: April 25, 2008, 11:58:53 PM »Caps

Yes, Jeremy Croes was involved and Dompig seems to have come with this bolony story that since the drivers license department was moving, the databease was lost, how was it lost, nobody knows. Ho suposed to be guarding it, Rudy Croes, One thing is sure, there are still some of these fake Licenses around in circulation still.

Now we have the Laboratory Gate, We have the Namdar Gate, the Ritz Carlon Gate, Natalee Holloway Murder Gate.

For the Drivers License Gate there was 4000 peaces of document, Now for the Natalee Holloway, How many 100  pages.

Im the Labroratory Gate, Nelson Oduber Declares on TV and in Papers that he doesn't know Maikito Farro, But in 2005 it was at Maikito farro that the Gabinet Oduber was formed. It was on the Dinner Table that all that where there agreed on who will be in the Gabinet. Strange how Oduber can not remember that historical night.

I think he need some Ensure for the brains.

Reply #1021 on: April 26, 2008, 12:13:53 AM » *******

The more I read from you the funnier you are!!!!!!!    It's almost comical how they can come up with these unimageinable blunders to cover there crimes. Why did I know you woud bring Rudy Croes name into this..  I read that Maiky is tied into the Mafia,Booshi and the MEP..What a suprise reading this week the MEP illegally took bribes for the megamillion development and rigged the bidding process and the illegal trips to spain by Briesen. That MEP is a money hungry group and counting on the millions in commissions for there next campaign run. We could fill up this thread with how criminal this Govt is and with proof but yet here they still remain   This case will never be solved with these criminals at the helm and Holland accepting the cover up.

Reply #1022 on: April 26, 2008, 07:12:35 AM »Mum

Lala's

I thought that Deutkohm guy was a judge? Is that the same as OM?  I didn't think it was, but I may be wrong.  How do you spell that name anyway?

Mum
Lala’s…this is where it started with Deutekom, when I posted Kermit’s Judges list looking for a Judge Williams. Caps responded that Deutekom was not on the list.I have asked 2 or 3 times if he is a Judge?…JMO…again…he may be one of the dirty hands, but the path taken to get to him was not the correct one…

Quote from: MumInOhio on March 26, 2008, 07:06:13 AM
Lala's...NO Judge Williams on Kermit's list of Judges that I can see! Did I miss it?

« Reply #3049 on: March 03, 2008, 11:47:30 PM »
Judge’s List…from Kermit

From Mum
Talking about things dangling…the above posts were on page 2 of the second thread, I tried to explain then to Caps that this was a list of Judges…60 pages later, I tried again…yesterday almost 100 pages later the same questions are being asked….no wonder I am confused!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 11:09:49 AM »

FROM NATALEE HOLLOWAY DISCUSSION THREAD

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2989.680

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2989.700

« Reply #699 on: July 05, 2008, 09:39:51 PM »Caps   

Good evening Monky's

As I promissed before......here it is .....The DirtyHand in The Natalee Case.

I was betting that they will let the Lawyer go that was in Jail in the case of Mansur and he is out.

ALso Hendrik Croes with all the proef and still they will not convict.

So let look which prosecuter handled the case....Mr DirtyHand of the OM

Who was the Prosecuter that Handle tha Natalee Case.... Mr. DirtyHand.

This is the real deal....one in a while he will stick is neck out in the Publick....never seen alway behind the scene.

This is the writer of the Playdoy (the defender case) for mr Hendrick Croes

This is the man in a special case in a wire transfer in 2004 to a Hong Kong bank where from the Casino of the Holiday inn a sum in 500.000.00 was transfer and till today no one is arrested and till today it did not hit the paper. but someone did pay for it.

thnks body at www.24ora.com for the pic.

CAPS

« Reply #703 on: July 05, 2008, 09:49:28 PM »Caps

Hi Red and Klaasend

I just posed on page 35 some info for your files...This is the DirtyHand

« Reply #704 on: July 05, 2008, 09:50:03 PM »wreck

Frans Duetekom?

« Reply #709 on: July 05, 2008, 09:55:39 PM »klaasend

Caps - is his name Ruiz?

Abogado mr. Ruiz ta para riba denuncia falso       
Friday, 04 July 2008 - 13:00 
Ayera merdia Fiscal a bisa Hues cu e no ta haya legalmente proba intento di causa maltrato severo y tampoco cu mr. Hendrik Croes realmente a dal e agente di Polis E.V.Maduro cu auto. Esei ta nifica cu a keda un acusacion so esta pone trafico den peliger y bay cu auto riba un persona. Fiscal a exigi castigo condicional y un multa.  E acusacionnan contra mr. Hendrik Croes ta: cu e intension di causa danjo fisico pisa na un persona, a intencionalmente core bay cu su auto riba e persona ey dia 16 di Maart 2008. Click read more pa mas detayes y imagen. - Mr. Croes tambe ta wordo acusa di como chofer di e auto, a sigui core bay despues di a causa un accidente caminda un persona (den e caso aki e agente di Polis, Maduro) a sufri lesion. Tur esaki sin cu por a debidamente determina identificacion di mr. Croes. - Ministerio Publico tambe ta acusa mr. Croes di a comporta su mes di tal manera riba caminda cu el a stroba libertad di trafico y/of pone trafico na peliger.Ministerio Publico ta describi e comportacion ey cu ora cu e agente di Polis, Maduro, tabata regla trafico riba caminda a duna mr. Croes un senjal pa stop pero mr. Croes a core bay riba Maduro y a dal’e.Hues a repasa kico lo a sosode dia 16 di Maart 2008 na e retondo di Paradera, caminda el a mustra cu Maduro a declara cu a duna mr. Hendrik Croes dos senjal pa para pero mr. Croes a sigui core y e mester a bula un banda caminda e lo a lora riba e capa di motor. Hues a mustra cu tin otro testigonan cu ta declara cu loke Maduro a declara no ta asina o en todo caso nan no a mira Maduro lora riba e capa di motor.Hues a mustra tambe cu for di e investigacion di TOD por conclui cu e auto a dal e agente di Polis.Fiscal a mustra cu e caso a haya hopi atencion y e ta aplaudi e tremendo trabou di Landsrecheche cu den un forma hopi rapido a logra haya testigonan pa asina trece claridad den e caso. Fiscal no ta haya legalmente proba intento di maltrato severo cu auto. El a mustra cu tabatin testigonan cu a declara cu nan a mira mr. Croes baha velocidad. Tambe tin dos agente di Polis cu a declara cu e auto tabata core poco poco. Esei ta mustra cu e auto no tabata bay directamente riba Maduro cu intension di causa herida severo.Tampoco Fiscal ta haya proba cu a causa herida severo. E ta conclui cu a base di declaracion di e testigonan, no por conclui cu tabatin un accidente. Pues no por papia di cu mr. Croes a sigui core bay.Fiscal si ta haya proba cu Croes a pone trafico na peliger dor di no sigui instruccionnan cu a wordo duna door di Maduro. Segun Fiscal, tabatin patruya di Polis para riba e retondo cu serena sendi. E no ta kere e declaracion di mr. Croes cu e no a mira Polis. Fiscal ta haya cu Maduro mester a hala un banda pa auto no pasa riba dje. E ta haya cu no por ta asina cu mr. Croes ta sigui core bay.E ta haya cu loke mr. Croes a haci ta algo serio y a exigi 1 siman di prison condicional cu un tempo di prueba di 2 anja y un multa di 750 florin y si no paga esaki e lo mester bay 15 dia sera.Abogado mr. Ruiz a cuestiona e hecho cu a base di denuncia falso, Ministerio Publico a bay detene mr. Croes. E ta haya cu Ministerio Publico a actua robez. Mr. Ruiz no ta haya na su lugar cu mr. Croes mester presenta den Corte pa un caso penal contra su persona y awor Fiscal ta hala dos di e acusacionnan aden. Segun mr. Ruiz, ora cu e persona a dal man riba capa di motor di e auto y despues a habri e porta di e auto, mr. Croes no a pensa cu tabata trata aki di un Polis. Ta pesei el a aumenta velosidad y a core bay. El a sigui bisa cu dokter no a constata nada na e agente Maduro. Pa loke ta trata e acusacion di pone trafico na peliger, mr. Ruiz a remarca cu no ta mr. Croes sino e agente di Polis Maduro a pone trafico den peliger. El a conclui cu ta parce cu Ministerio Publico kier haci tur posibel pa toch castiga mr. Croes. E ta haya cu mester declara mr. Croes liber. Hues a keda di studia e caso y dia 17 di Juli e lo dicta sentencia.

« Reply #710 on: July 05, 2008, 09:58:43 PM »Caps

All what you have is what they wanted you to have and read...

The real man behind all special cases is this man....

No one will ever seen him or remember him....

since he the behavior specialist...

hidden in the OM of Aruba...

Seek yee DirtyHand because he is the week link in all the Natalee case...

« Reply #713 on: July 05, 2008, 10:04:32 PM »klaasend

Am I missing the name Frans Deutekom in this article?  Is his name Deutekom or Ruiz?«

Reply #714 on: July 05, 2008, 10:13:37 PM »Lala’s

Caps
I can't find Deutekom mentioned in that article...is it because English is my only language? Help!
«

Reply #715 on: July 05, 2008, 10:16:10 PM »Klaasend

I'm thinking this person goes by more than one name.

«

Reply #716 on: July 05, 2008, 10:16:53 PM »caesu

wouldn't that be Frans van Deutekom?he is public prosecutor on Aruba.

«

Reply #718 on: July 05, 2008, 10:21:49 PM »Caps

Like I said before:

1. he will never put down his name.

2. he will not pose for pictures

3. he is behind the scene.

This was a favor....carefull here..we are stepping onto rice papers....

From Left to Right in the Article.In the Picture we have Frans Deutekom, Police Madura and President of the Police Union and last is Maduro

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 11:16:05 AM »

CONTINUED..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2989.720

« Reply #720 on: July 05, 2008, 10:24:12 PM »Caps

This is the Hidden one...
Trust me on this...I know since 2004 what was going on....

« Reply #727 on: July 05, 2008, 10:36:52 PM »Caps

100 % sure...Frans Deutekom....the behavior specialist...he will make the most guilty looks like angels...

1000% manipulator of the truth

« Reply #731 on: July 05, 2008, 10:44:12 PM »Rob   

Caps, is there any chance this guy is involved in the case of Alex Mathews? or Max DeVries? or any of the other missing people (turistas) on Aruba?

« Reply #733 on: July 05, 2008, 10:52:24 PM »caesu

they report to Mos.
and Mos reports to the PG (Pieterz, formerly Jörg
)and the PG reports to Rudy Croes.
but there shouldn't be interference from high up to the prosecution.
to keep the seperation of powers in place.
but on Aruba this is non-existent.

Rudy Croes can order through the PG an prosecution or stop a prosecution or move a prosecution in a certain direction.
but if he does that. he needs to let the parliament know. which he never does.
but his party, the MEP has the majority anyway in the parliament.
this enables the political prosecution and corruption.
or better said: preventing of prosecution of political allies.

very few Dutchies know that on Aruba the MEP has the absolute majority.
here in the Netherlands there are always coalition government.
so we are used to some checks and balances and oversight even from within the government parties.

Arubans know this. that's why they are so outraged to see Hendrik Croes getting this special treatment.

but Mos keeps saying:
it is not a political prosecution because we are not giving in to the demands from the AVP the prosecute Hendrik Croes (charge him with attempted murder).
Jörg said kind of the same thing while has was PG.
but in his last interview he acknowledged that there are many political influenced prosecutions.
of course the Hendrik Croes-case is a text book example of this.
i think Hendrik Croes, brother or Rudy, former minister of justice, shouldn't have been attorney for the government in the court cases during the state workers strike in the first places. that was asking for trouble.«

Reply #735 on: July 05, 2008, 10:56:13 PM »Caps

I can explain that...in December 2004 discovert in a case dealing the Holliday inn...very in the news.
In 2005 he is the one that handle the Natalee case. all the other's that where in the media where just fronts for the OM

in 2004 he proscuted a case where the man was sentance for 2 year, but since the case would show the government week side and incompetent, the case was manipulated and so a innocent man went to jail.

his work is to protect the system at all cost.

Puales and Vonking knows this man very well and are buddies and so are Teresa and Marian.

« Reply #742 on: July 05, 2008, 11:24:10 PM »Carpe   

he judge understood the request of the lawyers. He confirmed that the relevant minutes in november 2004 was completed, but only last week filed with the Registrar, a few days before the zittingsdatum. "It is a recurring problem that records verbal arrive too late. Sin, because that means unnecessary waste of time for all concerned and it is a waste of time and space for today in the courtroom was reserved. This time, we can use for another case. "Van den Noort honoured the request for postponement and said the cocaïnezaak two months will persist. "Are we then in time a new call?" Asked lawyer Lejuez. Public Prosecutor Frans van Deutekom promised within a week a new date to publish. The seven suspects in this case, five men and two women, are suspected to them in the period from 1 september 2003 and July 19, 2004 in association were in possession of cocaine and hemp and that they have imported, transported and sold.

http://tinyurl.com/6cnq7o

« Reply #743 on: July 05, 2008, 11:26:16 PM »Carpe   

The above came from a page off of http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com  originally.

« Reply #744 on: July 05, 2008, 11:29:45 PM »Carpe    

He is also looking to get in touch with old school chums!

http://tinyurl.com/5bsqws

« Reply #746 on: July 05, 2008, 11:36:50 PM »TM    

Here are some links I had saved re: Deutekom

Some may have already been posted!   
Sorry about the length of some of them, I don't know how to do the tinyurl thingies.. 

http://www.justitie.nl/images/voorkoming%20van%20folteringen%20of%20bestraffingen%20CPT%20van%20het%20vierde%20reguliere%20bezoek%20Koninkrijk.doc_9530_tcm34-100232.pdf 

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:3ktwo68NGLsJ:www.ejcl.org/64/art64-27.html+deutekom+frans+public+prosecutor&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us&client=firefox-a 

http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2005/2005-01-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2005-01-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal.htm

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%2520internationaal/archief%2520nieuwsbronnen%2520internationaal/2005/2005-01-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2005-01-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal.htm&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=5&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Frans%2Bvan%2BDeutekom%2522%26hl%3Den%26ie%3DUTF-8

http://www.minbuza.nl/en/news/speeches_and_articles,2007/05/Introductory-Statement.html «

Reply #748 on: July 05, 2008, 11:38:23 PM »always1

CAPS does that mean he was there when the boys were let go and does that mean it is written in stone (so to speak) can the charges be levied against them or not???«

Reply #749 on: July 05, 2008, 11:40:49 PM »Carpe

dialuna 11 Juni, 2007 solo di pueblo reference

Mr. Frans van Deutekom (Officier van Justitie) 7.00 – 8.30 p.m

http://tinyurl.com/5t98mp«

Reply #750 on: July 05, 2008, 11:44:21 PM »always1

And I wonder, does that mean he knows where Natalee is now????«

Reply #751 on: July 05, 2008, 11:46:22 PM »Carpe

Some type of school alumni association.Frans

http://tinyurl.com/5n8yxt«

Reply #752 on: July 05, 2008, 11:53:09 PM »SS

Hi always1 - from what we were told, DTKM knows all and decides all.
«

Reply #753 on: July 05, 2008, 11:56:08 PM »Carpe

Some other type of school assoc. with an email channel.

http://tinyurl.com/66h3yy«

Reply #754 on: July 05, 2008, 11:57:16 PM »always1

Thanks SS, but does that mean if he makes the final descision, can Joran and the others be brought back in or not????«

Reply #755 on: July 05, 2008, 11:59:25 PM »Helen Back

Thanks CAPS!  Good to see you here.  First thing I thought of when Caesu brought the news of Hendrik Croes case.........wonder if this was fixed by the Super Dirty Hand?  How else could an outcome like this happen?

These people are just blatant with their corruption and favoritism.....unbelievable.

«

Reply #756 on: Today at 12:00:12 AM »Caps

Yes, He is the weakest link...since he thinks he was not involved, but he was there....I can say for sure 100%...he was there that night... he is the one that will call the shots.

like any move there is a script, in the case of Natalee time was essential to write a perfect script.

Compare simple case of Maduro vs Hendrick.... he twisted the stories eventhough there are all proef.

Now to establish the proedf he needed 2 witness to go against Maduro (he took 2 Dutch cops) not arubians cops.

The Technical department investigators report show conclusive that he hit Maduro with the car but he argue that he has witness statement that the casr was slowing down and so he could not hit maduro that hard....LOL

but the Judge follows the TEchnical investigators report and so is this story like a movie that Madura is the one that is lying.

in he case of Natalee the time was needed to cover all corners with simple finding a withness that say that they look like the person he saw bu he is not sure. Now to make things go is way, there should be a fall guy and for how long. Well the rotten apple from holland did his home work and manipulated the system to protect someone in the same line of work, The Government, and the system at all Cost.

« Reply #757 on: Today at 12:02:53 AM »klaasend

So how do we get to the truth?

«

Reply #758 on: Today at 12:05:31 AM »Carpe

Frans
Donderdag 13 maart 2008

ochtend     middag   

MCB NEDERLAND

http://tinyurl.com/6y5hs9   

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 11:22:14 AM »

CONTINUED...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2989.760

« Reply #760 on: Today at 12:12:18 AM »SS

I don't know.  I'm sure it would be possible if enough new evidence were to be presented.  We can only hope so.  DTKM is the one who supposedly knows all of the details of what went on and he's the one who fixed the coverup.  We were told that he is very powerful and everyone is afraid of him.  He calls all of the shots.

« Reply #762 on: Today at 12:17:19 AM »Destiny

Quote from email from Aruba last week...Destiny

Hi xxxxxxx;

In Joran's book he write about Freddy, who he is and who are the parents. But I don't have the book anymore because I have lent somebody the book and he doesn't return it to me yet.

THe man Deutekom is a important person in the justice of Aruba (a fiscal) but I don't know if we have picture of him. If I find one I will send it to you. I keep looking at other names. I let you know.

Bye

« Reply #764 on: Today at 12:19:30 AM »Helen   

So Julia is tangled up with Deutekom?

« Reply #766 on: Today at 12:27:05 AM »Carpe

It is the Gov't and the System he wanted to protect AT ALL COST, right?

Well, then we need to make it AT ALL COST.

We should keep blasting, and blasting, and blasting, and blasting...

Hopefully, Peter R. De Vries will keep blasting, and blasting, and blasting...

until they can't take it one more day. AT ALL COST

Brute force is the only thing these people understand.

We need to help them with that. Whatever it takes!

« Reply #768 on: Today at 12:28:54 AM »klaasend   

Capslock - Let me ask your personal opinion.  Could Karen Janssen and Jan van der Straten have wanted to do the RIGHT thing but could they have been stopped by Deutekom?  Were their hands tied by Deutekom?

« Reply #770 on: Today at 12:30:31 AM »caesu

this should show for everyone how corrupt this OM actually is.

OM asked 1 week sentence for Croes.
OM asked 4 months for Maduro AND 160 hours community service.

both conditional, so they won't have to serve time if they don't make another offense.for Croes 2 years probation, for Maduro 3.

every Aruban can now fear for his live.
the Croes brothers can go on rampage through the island.
and anyone who files a complaint doesn't get justice but gets a prison term requested for them by the OM.

if Maduro has to go to prison i doubt the police force and the other Arubans are going accept that without protest.

but then if Maduro won't get a prison term Croes will file a lawsuit against him.

you do want to read the translation of this article tomorrow:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_44138.php

this was the reaction by Croes, published already yesterday:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_44111.php (in english)

« Reply #773 on: Today at 12:42:06 AM »Destiny

Klaas...I'm thinking along the same lines with you....BTW can you, or anyone else tell me how to pronounce his name...Deutekom...correctly?   TIA..

Destiny...phonetically would work just fine...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2989.780

« Reply #785 on: Today at 12:57:24 AM »Caps

KAren and van der Straten wanted the case to come out, but Deutekom had them already under his control....in the OM notting get done without the aproval of duetekom...He is the one that tells Mariam what to say and when to say it.

and then there is Rudy Croes which is the minister of Justice, has the title but no power...he is like Hans Mos. The power is in Hendrick Croes who is the brother of Betico Croes which is the uncle of Rudy Croes.

Hendrick Croes is the back-office (where things are beeing run from) but with no title. In the last election, Rudy croes could not be Minister of Justice and so they made a deal where he will be the front (Puppy say all guy) and Hendrick the real Minster Of Justice. in the eyes of the true MEPS party supportes, they believe that Rudy is running the show but he is not).

Teresa was placed there by Hendrick Croes and so was Marian. both hands where tied down since this guy Duetekom was send protect the blunders that Rudy Croes was commiting... This guy hands are in all the mayor organisation including the UN.

For the case in 2004 we Read what he presented to the court and it was all a fabrication based on what he knows about you.
e.g. if you are an expert in some thing, he will use that knowlage to potraay that since you know about something, that means that the possibility is that you have done it. (So how can you proed that you can not have done it).

In the case of Natalee, Joran boost but he did not do it, but since he boost, he wanted the game to continue and so they stoped him right in there. He will not boost any more.

If I had to call some one to question, I will start with Duetekom and Rudy Croes and the prime Minster and Hendrick Croes.
Steve Garido Croes Jr.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2989.800

« Reply #806 on: Today at 03:04:32 AM »wreck    

Frans Deutekom = Dirty Hand .............. so what do we do now??? 

« Reply #807 on: Today at 04:01:30 AM »TM

Exposing him has to be a start....we've got to keep on trying to peel back the layers!

« Reply #810 on: Today at 07:46:17 AM »Mrskub   

I found an interesting "Secret" document (or so it's labeled) from the CPT regarding a visit to Aruba jail/prison system in June 2007. I certainly wouldn't want to be held in these facilities!

http://www.justitie.nl/images/voorkoming%20van%20folteringen%20of%20bestraffingen%20CPT%20van%20het%20vierde%20reguliere%20bezoek%20Koninkrijk.doc_9530_tcm34-100232.pdf

Reply #813 on: Today at 08:06:52 AM »Mum

Still catching up, but TM, Lala's, vms, or another Tangoer, but I thought that Caps told us that Deutekom was German. Can anyone recall, as it may affect how his name is pronounced.

« Reply #814 on: Today at 08:12:01 AM »   

Help from some of our Dutch posters, please!

Caps posted that Rudy and Hendrick are not brothers. He has posted this twice before in Shango and I have checked on it and found articles referencing them as brothers....LOL...He didn't answer my questions on it either!

Can we please find out for sure, one way or the other?

« Reply #815 on: Today at 08:50:37 AM »Lala’s

I know Caps is not here right now, but hopefully he will drop in and explain this for me.  I am going to assume that Caps meant boast instead of boost.  Are you saying that Joran did not do anything to Natalee? That his bragging is what got him into trouble and complicated things so much that we are where we are now?  I must go back into the Shango archives and find where Caps first mentioned Deutekom. We have been waiting for this info for a while now.  Caps has had a bead on this guy for some time.  I will try to find it an post it in a few.  I guess I need to move it to Shango too for future reference.

« Reply #820 on: Today at 09:41:41 AM »Karma

I have questions.
How long has Duetekom been in office and how long are they(whatever his title is)supposed to be in office?
Does anyone know if Beth and Dave ever met Duetekom or ever had dealings with him?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 11:34:48 AM »

CONTINUED

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2989.88

Quote from: Lala'sMom on Today at 12:13:30 PM

Now, what do we know about Deutekom?  I just learned to spell his name correctly, so don't anyone think I know more details...I have been confused about Frans since March.

« Reply #883 on: Today at 12:24:43 PM »caesu

i am also eager to know more about him.
all i know is that he is public prosecutor on Aruba and helped write the new lawbook of the Antilles and Aruba in 1997.

« Reply #884 on: Today at 12:28:44 PM »Destiny

Excerpt from this link...

http://www.minbuza.nl/en/news/speeches_and_articles,2007/05/Introductory-Statement.html

I am happy to note, though, that all three constituent countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands – that is: the Netherlands, the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba - are represented in our delegation.

Let me introduce the members of the delegation:   
1. Martin Kuijer, senior legal adviser on human rights at the Legislation Department of the Ministry of Justice   
2. Jeroen de Jong, senior legal adviser at the Custodial Institutions Agency of the Ministry of Justice   
3. Taetske van der Reijt, senior legal adviser at the Police Department of the Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations   
4. Femma Pais, legislative lawyer at the Legislation and Legal Affairs Department of the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport   
5. Frans Clabbers, senior policy adviser on mental health care at the Curative Care Department of the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport   
6. Pieter Ramaer, counsellor at the Permanent Mission of the Netherlands to the United Nations, Geneva   
7. Fabio Rossi, policy adviser at the UN Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Those are the delegation members of the European part of the Kingdom.
Then:   
1. Joan Theodora-Brewster, head of the Prevention, Juvenile Protection and Judicial Facilities Section, and Deputy Director of the Justice Directorate, Netherlands Antilles   
2. Gilbert Benita, Assistant Director of Housing at Curaçao Prison in the Netherlands Antilles 
3. Frans van Deutekom, public prosecutor in Aruba   
4. Angelique Peterson, head of the Legal Affairs and Treaties Division, Foreign Relations Department in Aruba.And I am Piet de Klerk, Human Rights Ambassador, heading the delegation.

« Reply #885 on: Today at 12:30:21 PM »Karma   

I found this page and even though I don't understand a word of it...it does mention TWO Deutekom people....2 different ones I think.Let's see if it copies over correctly.Yikes....you only need the first page below but the rest looks interesting also....this is most of the way down on that website(link below)

Dia 12 di Juni: Seguridad di nos muchanan!Orador: Sr. Ricardo Muller (Inspector di Polis)Mr. Frans van Deutekom (Officier van Justitie) 7.00 – 8.30 p.mDia 13 di Juni:Preveni maleza y promove salud!;Orador: Sra. Russine van Deutekom (Mondhygieniste)Sra. Arnalda Els (Verpleegkundige)Sra. Monica Nuboer (Arts) 7.00 – 8.30 p.mDia 14 di Juni: Ser Profesional y ta un Bon Mayor!Orador: Sr. Rene Leander (Consultant)Sra. Cheryl Arendsz (International Business) 7.00 – 8.30 p.mNos ta spera cu mayornan por cuminza na reserva e anochinan aki, ya cu tur ta di suma interes pa cu desaroyo di nos muchanan. Pa motibonan organisatorio nos lo desea si, pa avisa cuanto mayor lo ta presente. Y keda pendiente pa nos Gala Party “A Touch of Sapphire”.CharlanaImeldaKleuterschool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Page 18 Pagina 18dialuna 11 Juni, 2007Nos ta anuncia na tur nos clientenan cu nos ta cera for di 6 di Juni 2007 definitivamente. For di 7 di Juni 2007 nos sucursal Sun & Shade Optica Bubali lo tuma over tur servicio, reparacion, buscamento di bril, etc. Pa mas informacion tuma contacto cu : Sun & Shade Optica Bubali na Bubali 69, Telefoon: 587-3311.STA. CRUZ -- Durante e tratamento di e presupuesto di Ministerio di Salubridad Publico, fraccion di RED a presenta un mocion cu ta bisa lo siguiente: Tumando na cuenta cu e situacion financiero di Pais Aruba ta hopi precario, tumando na cuenta cu mester haci algo na e situacion actual di e hospital existente, tumando na cuenta cu e concentracion mas grandi di poblacion local y turistico ta pabao di brug.Tumando na cuenta diferente rapport traha door di expertonan local cu ta recomenda pa renova y amplia e hospital existente, ta urgi Gobierno pa renova y amplia Hospital Dr. Horacio E. Oduber na Eagle. E mocion lamentablemente no por a conta cu sosten di e fraccion di MEP. Historia ta bay ripiti asina mescos cu e proyecto di airport Gobierno di AVP/OLA a scoge pa un deal cu ta dos vez mas caro, asina Gobierno di MEPta scoge pa e proyecto di hospital nobo cu ta sali dos vez mas caro cu e proyecto alternativa di renovacion/ampliacion di e hospital existente. Di e proyecto di airport nos sa ken a sali beneficia, hasta nan a bay cera despues di a haci mescos na Trinidad, di esun di e hospital nobo ta keda un gran pregunta ta ken lo sali beneficia cune.E vision aki di amplia e hospital na Eagle y e Centro Medico na San Nicolas ta implica cu fraccion di RED ta sostene pa bin dos centro pa cuido diabetico, uno na pariba di brug y otro na pabao di brug. Pesey fraccion di RED a haci diferente pregunta na Minister di Salubridad Publico. Pakico kier bin cu un centro diabetico so? Si ta conoci cu e concentracion di diabetici pabao di brug ta hopi mas halto, dicon no un centro eynan? Fraccion di RED ta sostene pa bin cu un centro diabetico tambe na Centro Medico, na San Nicolas. Otro preguntanan ta, si tur stakeholders ta involucra den e iniciativa aki? Pa cuminza tal centronan tin experticio na Aruba mes. Segun sr. Lampe kier busca experticio di afor, pesey e pregunta ta di con no ta haci uso di experticio local? Si esaki no ta cuadra cu e pensamento di minister cu nos mediconan local semper mester haya preferencia? Nos tin suficiente experticio presente riba nos isla, y fraccion di RED ta dispuesto di nombra nomber di expertonan local. Si e centronan ta bira manera cu ta riba e otro islanan den Caribe cu ta di top calidad? Ta aki ta sinta e reto principal. No mester warda te na acumulacion di complicacionnan a causa di diabetes. Ta urgente pa atende di un manera profesional e maleza di diabetes. Cuido diabetico mester ta den man di experto. Dokternan na Aruba tin mucho poco tempo pa duna e cuido necesario y tin ta maneha poco conocimento al respecto. A la vez AZV no ta cubri gasto pa dietistenzorg. E parti educativo (Gezondheidseducatie) no ta efectivo. E cantidad di complicacionnan ta hopi halto na Aruba 150 caso di amputacion, di cual 90% ta ocasiona door di diabetes, 70% di paciente di nierdialyse ta diabetico, 90% di e paciente na wondenpoli ta diabetico. Paciente di stroke, paciente di curazon, esnan ciego, hopi ta a causa di diabetes aunke nos no sa e cantidad exacto. Un percentahe halto di diferente tipo di atake ta a consecuencia di diabetes. E problema na Aruba ta serio, 15% di nos poblacion ta diabetico, compara cu na Europa ta 6%, na Merca ta 6%, na Africa ta 2%. Mientras cu e cuido diabetico na Aruba ta bao di nivel, cu tur consecuencia negativo esta cu gastonan pa AZV lo por subi di 20 te cu 50%. Pesey fraccion di RED ta sostene pa bin cu dos centro diabetico, uno pariba di brug y otro pabao di brug.Sr. Rudy Lampe di RED:FracciondiREDapresentamocionduranteedebatecuMinisterWever

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Page 19

dialuna 11 Juni, 2007Pagina 19STA. CRUZ -- Tin diferente forma di Abuso di mucha;• maltrato (fisico, verbal, emocional), • abuso sexual (rape, incest),• mishimento na nan parti intimo, • “ stalking” ( persigi un mucha /hoben of mande mensajenan cu tono sexual),• pornografia (laga muchanan wak pelicula di sex of saca nan potret sunu y pone esaki ariba p.e. internet), • Presencia y mira violencia• Un adulto cu tin relacion cu un mucha / hoben (sugar daddy’s).Abuso di mucha ta pasa den henter nos comunidad. Sea publicamente of den esfera priva di un cas. Den publico nos por pensa ariba caya of den parke pero tambe por ehempel na-of rond di school, den supermercado, negoshi etc. Den esfera priva bo por pensa den cas di famia of na cas di un familiar. Tur hende por bira victima di abuso/ violencia, mucha muher, mucha homber, homber y muher. Telefon Pa Hubentud tur dia di ta ricibi diferente yamada di mucha y hoben. E problema of inquietudnan cu e mucha tin ta varia di problema na cas, cu amigo/anan, school , abuso ect. Ta asina si cu muchanan no ta conta asina facilmente kico nan ta pasando aden na cas, tin diferente motibo pa cu esaki, talvez nan no ta durf di conta o nan no ta consciente cu locual cu nan ta pasando aden ta abuso, hopi di nan ta wordo menaza tambe o tin di nan tin berguenza di conta. Na TPH via e hotline 131 ta ricibi yamada di mucha cu ta presencia violencia na cas, pero e no ta un grupo grandi, pero esey no Kier meen cu e No ta pasando na gran escala, pasobra manera a wordo splica anteriormente tin hopi motibo pakico nan no ta durf di conta. Tambe den analisis haci na otro paisnan esaki tambe ta tuma lugar, pues den hopi caso despues di varios aña of tempo ta bin sali na cla e trauma kico muchanan ta pasa adenBayendo schoolnan pa duna charla tambe TPH ta haya informacion cu tin varios mucha ta presencia violencia na cas, sea cu mayornan ta bringa -, insulta otro y unda abuso di alcohol of otro substancia ta hunga un rol. E ta un problema masha subtiel mes y tin ora difícil pa señala, pasobra e ta sosode cu personanan hopi cerca di nan, mayornan, esnan cu tin cuido di nan etc. Na 2006 TPH a registra 142 yamada di Abuso di mucha, unda e yamado ta busca ayudo o kier informacion. Bao di Abuso emocional, a ricibi 88 yamada. Pues nos por bisa 10% di e cifra aki TPH a ricibi yamada di mucha y hoben cu a presencia of mira violencia. Pa preveni cu abuso /violencia tuma lugar no ta facil, pasobra hopi di e caso nan aki ta pasa den scondi. Den hopi caso e victima di un o otro forma ta depende di esun cu ta abusa di dje. Victimanan di abuso ta haya tambe masha dificil pa bay busca ayudo na instancianan concerni. Dor cu nan ta chikito nan tin miedo of berguenza, nan no tin e confianza pa conta un otro persona y asina por menciona un scala di motibonan mas.E factornan aki ta haci cu e drempel pa bay busca ayudo ta bira mas halto ainda. Ta pesey ta importante pa personanan cercano (famia , maestro/a , amistadnan, bisiña etc) pa tuma e iniciativa pa señala, yama pa busca informacion y ayudo pa e muchanan aki cu ta victima di nan propio sernan keri of persona hopi conoci. Aki ta sigui algun instancia unda bo por yama pa haya mas informacion:• Bureau Sostenemi tel: 5882984 • Directie Voogdijraad tel. 5821262• Directie Sociale Zaken tel: 5823145 (playa) / 5841112 (San Nicolaas)• Jeugd-en Zedenpolitie </nob

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=119«

Reply #887 on: Today at 12:35:12 PM »Lala’s

I am still confused over this public prosecutor designation in Aruba.  How many are there in Aruba? 
Karen Janssen
Hans Mos
Franz Duetekom

If DH is a designation for the public prosecutors then this makes sense...sort of.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 6:02 pm

The babylonians are to blame.
The arawaks were worried about teepees and the cowboys.
They did not bring DirtyHand into the Tribe!
He will go back to babylon broken, after the sacrifice is eaten

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 6:04 pm

If DirtyHand sings, sacrifice will still be eaten.
But there will be many more people at the feast, and the cowboys would resent the Arawaks for Babylons interference.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 6:13 pm

His lordship did not bring the key, it does not exist.
doors to eden remain closed.
The arawaks hold the singing cards. They have the babylonian and 2 shivas. But the other card is dirty.
Even if you play cards in the house of babylon as an arawak, you still have DirtyHand.
If DirtyHand comes out of hiding, Babylon will fall and the cowboys will circle the wagons.
DirtyHand can destroy the Arawaks and Babylon.
Better to prepare the sacrifice quickly so the cowboys go home….without the loot

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 6:19 pm

There are many DirtyHands among the Arawak, and so it has been for centuries…

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 6:28 pm

All preceding stated is verifiable
DirtyHand is well known
there will be a sacrifice
the gods have been talkingthe fires have been lit
the cowboys will go back to the fort without the loot
that is why they are preparing the sacrifice
All fear DirtyHandArawaks and babylonI must go feed the messengers

« Reply #893 on: Today at 12:44:22 PM »Helen

What CAPS has told us is that he is "behind the scenes", can fabricate a case against you and get you convicted, or can make sure that you walk, even if guilty.  Doesn't like to be photographed, and mention of him by name is almost non-existent in the newspapers.  Considering all the work and investigation done here by many monkeys over the course of three years, it's fascinating to me that we never heard of this guy til CAPS told us about him. 

Very shadowy character indeed.  Don't you all find it remarkable that with all the contacts some of you have, and all our interviews with Jossy, etc., no one has ever mentioned this guy? 

The fact that monkeys have scrutinized this island from top to bottom, and were unaware of Deutekom until now, piqued my interest right away!  The sheer anonymity of one so powerful makes me sure that CAPS is on the right track. 

Since Deutekom doesn't care for the limelight, the best thing we can do is shine a big spotlight on him and find out all that we can. Perhaps he will not be so powerful in the daylight.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 11:50:35 AM »

CONTINUED...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2989.900

« Reply #914 on: Today at 02:24:49 PM »Maggie   

There are 5 Deutekom listed in Florida at intelius.com

« Reply #916 on: Today at 02:27:28 PM »Maggie

20 nationwide. I wonder if any of them are related to Frans?

« Reply #918 on: Today at 02:33:40 PM »Pita   

Fans van Deutekom represented Aruba at a Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment, held in
Geneva, on May 7, 2007.

« Reply #919 on: Today at 02:37:39 PM »Helen

I always wondered why Jossy had high regard for Karin "woman of the year" Janssen and Van der stratten.  In light of their blatant participation in the cover up, I just have not been able to understand this.

If what CLW says is true about DIRTYKOM, DEUTEKOM, placing restraints on the investigation and calling the shots, it would sort of fit with what we witnessed, and might explain Jossy 's support of these two.  Surely Jossy has been aware of DIRTYKOM/ DEUTEKOM.  What power could this guy have over other prosecutors?  Loss of job?  On Aruba, I would say that's no big loss....more like a ticket home.

Might explain the 180 we saw Mos do..............he came out guns blazing and had evidence of Natalee's death.  Then maybe he got the "memo".  Perhaps Mr. Hans van DIRTYKOM/DEUTEKOM made Mos give that stupid letter of exoneration to Julia.  How do Mr. DIRTYKOM/DEUTEKOM and Julia know each other? 

Maybe DIRTYKOM/DEUTEKOM is a big customer of the escort business.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2989.920

« Reply #929 on: Today at 02:57:39 PM »Pita

Does anybody know what this says?

Siman pasa Sr. Michael Saladin a wordo aresta. For di famianan di Sr. Saladin nos por compronde cu e Embahada Americano na Curacao a comunica cu Fiscal Deutekom na Aruba tocante e caso di Sr. Michael Saladin. Sr Saladin, ta un ciudadano Americano, residencia na Aruba cu status legal. Pa 24 ora no ta conoci e detayenan exacto di e combersacion aki, pero si por bisa, cu e Embahador Americano, NO a wordo informa formalmente of informalmente tocante encarcelacion di e ciudadano Americano en cuestion, cual ta un obligacion di un pais según leynan Estado-unidense manera nos por compronde.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:GmYzxUC2uRYJ:www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/6/8/9/1251/+deutekom+aruba&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=30&gl=us

« Reply #932 on: Today at 03:04:35 PM »Pita

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=119

« Reply #935 on: Today at 03:18:30 PM »Pita   

This article seems to tie in with Caps declaration of Deutekom being a behavior specialist.

April 17, 2007

Need di un Centre Orthopedagogico

snipped from article...

Na Aruba we know a group di hobennan cu serious problem due di na problemanan conduct of internal and external hard Hopi kendenan ta pa dune guide. Hobennan cu tin problema grave di conducta ta core peliger di bin den contacto cu husticia pa actonan criminal. Hobennan cu tin serious problem di ta conduct dangerous core di bin den contact cu husticia pa Acton criminal. Caracteristicanan di hobennan cu problema di conducta ta por ehempel: Caracteristicanan di hobennan cu problem di ta conduct by ehempel:

* actitud agresivo; aggressive attitude;
* mal comportacion den publico; comportacion den bad public;
* manera grafiti, haci uso di droga den publico, etc. graffiti waytoward         drug use di den public, etc..
* Formacion di gang; Training Di Gang;
* Hortamento; Hortamento;
* Joyriding; Joyriding;
* Vandalismo; Vandalism;
* Prostitucion; Prostitution;
* Abuso di droga of alcohol; Abuse of alcohol di drugs;
* Intimidacion di otronan. Intimidation Di otronan.

snipped....

Mr. Frans van Deutekom, Fiscal (pa hubentud)  di Ministerio Publico ta di opinion cu den caso di delincuencia hubenil, especialmente den casonan hopi serio, tin necesidad na yudansa profesional intramural den un setting structura, cual ta exactamente e tipo di ayudo cu un Centro Orthopedagogico lo brinda. Frans van Deutekom, Prosecutor (pa hubentud) Ministerio Publico ta di di di case reviews cu den hubenil crime, especially serious Hopi den Cason, tin need na yudansa intramural give a professional setting structure, which t exactly kind and helped ea di un Centro Orthopedagogico it provides.

Instancianan profesional y Ministerio Publico ta constata cu actualmente no tin suficiente servicio profesional. Instancianan professional and Ministerio Publico ta cu notes currently not enough tin professional service. Hobennan ta cana pariba pabou riba caya y ta mustra comportacion criminal. Hobennan ta cana Paribas pabou riba Cay and ta mustra comportacion criminal. KIA no ta un bon alternativa. KIA ta not a good alternative. Hobennan y comunidad ta keda desfuncional. Hobennan and community ta keda desfuncional.........

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.minszi.aw/04170701noticia.htm&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=4&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddeutekom%2Baruba%26start%3D100%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GGIC_enUS209US212%26sa%3DN

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2989.940

« Reply #941 on: Today at 04:01:06 PM »caesu   

i think but am not 100% sure that a 'fiscal' in papiamento is a 'officier van justitie', a public prosecutor.
a 'mayor fiscal' is a 'hoofdofficier van justitie', a head-public prosecutor. and that is Hans Mos.

« Reply #946 on: Today at 04:14:15 PM »Caps

Translation: Last Week Mr. Michael Saladin got arrested. From the Saladin Family it came to out attention that the USA Embassy in Curacao is in communication with Prosecuter Deutekom in Aruba about the case of Mr Michael Saladin. for 24ORA, the details about this conversation is not clear, but that the USA Embassy was not informed or officially informed about the incarceration of the USA citezen in question, which is an obligation of any country according to the laws of the United States as we understand it.

Reply #947 on: Today at 04:17:03 PM »Caps   

Quote from: caesu on Today at 04:01:06 PM
i think but am not 100% sure that a 'fiscal' in papiamento is a 'officier van justitie', a public prosecutor.
a 'mayor fiscal' is a 'hoofdofficier van justitie', a head-public prosecutor. and that is Hans Mos.

The transalations are correct

« Reply #949 on: Today at 04:18:14 PM »klaasend

Ah, so he was involved with this case too.

« Reply #951 on: Today at 04:24:18 PM »Helen

Very interesting.  thanks for the translation.  Very interesting that the US Embassy was not informed of incarceration.

« Reply #955 on: Today at 04:27:22 PM »Yuknomenot   

Hi everyone.  Here is what dictionary.com says about "fiscal". 

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
fis·cal    Audio Help   /ˈfɪskəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fis-kuhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1.   of or pertaining to the public treasury or revenues: fiscal policies.
2.   of or pertaining to financial matters in general.
–noun
3.   (in some countries) a prosecuting attorney.
4.   Philately. a revenue stamp.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2989.960

« Reply #966 on: Today at 04:44:47 PM »Caps

YEs
Yes he was, and Saladin did not do anything Illegal, he only tried to defend the act of his wife and when he question the choller about his acctions on slashing the tires of the wife car, The Choller pull a knife on him, Then he pulls his gun to show that he is also armed, the choller then runaway into the Gym and he run after him. In the Gym other people hold on to the choller and someone called the cops and from there the Police came and on the order of Duerekom, Saladin got arrested.

When they search saladin, they find the gun of which he had a permit to carried to defend himself , but from where did Duetekom came out with the Witness that said that Saladin has treathen the choller with his legal to carry gun is still a mystery.

The Choller in question said to Duetekom , that there where to other choller that saw what has happend. Eventhough theirr rap sheet are like a book, still Duetekom tried to show Saladin that he is the LAW and nobody else. Saladin went to Jail and the choller with the knife walk free.

« Reply #29 on: Today at 07:26:56 PM »caesu

interview with Jörg from june 2007.

http://www.amigoe.com/cgi-bin/artikel/exec/view.cgi?archive=83&num=31674

public prosecutors on Aruba are:

Hans Mos, Frans van Deutekom, Dop Kruimel, Casper van der Schaft and Elivia Lugo.Lugo is the only Aruba prosecutor.

i am going through the archives from 2005 until now to find anything about Deutekom.

article goes further about the political involvement in the OM.Jörg send a report of alleged corruption of Rudy Croes to Curaçao.

« Reply #30 on: Today at 07:29:30 PM »caesu

if that link doesn't work this one might work:

http://www.amigoe.com/cgi-bin/artikel/exec/view.cgi?archive=83&num=31674&printer=1

(simple trick to get the  subscription articles shown is to change the URL a little as were it an article for the printer)

« Reply #31 on: Today at 07:38:35 PM »caesu   

we know that Deutekom is also the prosecutor in the Domino-case?

http://www.amigoe.com/cgi-bin/artikel/exec/view.cgi?archive=94&num=42126&printer=1

here Ricardo Yarzagaray, attorney for Ochoa says it isn't a fair trail.among other things because he got the case files to late.

Deutekom responds by that the case was so big that the attorney's couldn't get the files within three or four months after the charges. and the attorneys got al the most important files.

« Reply #33 on: Today at 07:56:09 PM »Caps

The picture on the left is from choller JoJO,

His Real Name is Josef Antersijn and his date of birth is 10/21/1957   in Aruba and living in Seroe Patrishi 4, he has a timeshare in KIA where is rotate every 4 months. in his 20th he use to be a baseball pitcher for a team call the Marlboro. Then he went to holland to study and there he was introduced to the Drug world and since then his live has turn into a person that live day by day of stealing.

When he is in KIA he will get well but when released he is back to his old habit (Stealing). Last time I spoke to him, he was going to be going into a program to get well.

He explaned to me that when there is notting to eat on the street, he will just get arrested so he can get to eat and then he will go and sit in KIA for 3 months till the case come in court. All the Chollers know this method of free loading and they are winning the battle since the Human Rights Law in KIA are applied and so they will get well in 3 month and after that back onto the street. Revolving KIA Choller Door.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3029.new#top«

Reply #74 on: Today at 10:21:55 AM »Rob

I've been thinking about Deutekom, and to me this guy DOES fit the profile of Dirty Hand by Shango. Several have pointed out that we have not been able to identify him for three years even though there are an army of finger police looking. When he was first ID'd by Caps several months ago that was my exact thought. HE IS / WAS UNIDENTIFIABLE. That is part of the key to identifying him.

Last night I was able to mix a few keywords and find some minor info on him. There wasn't much there, but the combo of words I used were -

Fiscal + Aruba
Fiscal + Deutekom
Fiscal prosecutor + Aruba
Fiscal OM + prosecutor + Aruba

Those are just a sample of combinations. I tried many more.

That alone told me that this is the person we have all been trying to find. The riddle indicates he is "hidden". He is hidden on the net also. This is basically Aruba's garbage man. He takes out the garbage and sometimes he re-arranges the garbage to appear as if it is a tasty meal.

A government as corrupt as Aruba's does need a person behind the scenes to make it all appear as if all is well, when in fact, it's all bubbling under the surface. That "bubbling" erupted on 5-30-2005. The after-shock is not able to be contained as it had been in the past.

In my own speculation Dirty Hand is the person most responsible for Aruba's panoramic (yet false) international image. This is the person that made the travel brochures seem real. When in fact it was as Hero described "a corrupt hornet's nest".

Aruba has a huge cushion of three years. They have hidden the master manipulator this entire time while they took a beating. I also speculate that hiding Dirty Hand was much more important that allowing tourism to sink into the sea. Dirty Hand can sink Aruba, but not without sinking himself also. They need each other.

There is probably not much of a document trail inside the archive of Aruba indicating exactly what Deutekom has actually done. This is the type of work that is accomplished and then the paper trail is destroyed. No sense allowing anyone to ever see those docs, so why take a chance. All of the back-room deals, bribery, and mega-corruption would all be exposed. That's the real tourism wrecker. It would also get the Arawaks to "light the fires and bang the drums"... no one in the MEP wants any of that. That's how people end up getting killed.

A small island nation like Aruba is not like the town you live in where the order of law rules the day. On Aruba when things go nuts, the "mob mentality" will come out of the wood work faster than you or I could imagine.«

Reply #78 on: Today at 10:33:21 AM »Buckeye   

Rob
Aren't most Dutch, sent to Aruba for a limited time?  Do we have a date of Deutekom's arrival and any idea of the Aruban situation that led to his arrival on the island.  Was he a replacement for someone or an addition?

I do remember Paulus's philosophy that it is better to mediate a solution than to go to trial.«

Reply #81 on: Today at 10:45:37 AM »Rob

Buckeye, yes, you are absolutely correct. I have a date that says he was on Aruba in December 2004 for sure. I have not found a date that precedes that yet. I do not have any idea how or why he got to Aruba. This is a very new and interesting area for me personally.

And Paulus' - "mediate a solution" seems to fit here also.

Here is a link to an article I found in a cached section that has several keywords.

Fiscal + Aruba + Namdar.

Maybe caesu or Johan can see if there is something important there.

http://tinyurl.com/5m6sne

I also see the name "charlatan" Michael Williamsin that article. It's located on pagina 3 for any Dutch poster interested. It could be nothing, but it could also be worth checking. It is in papiamento, but there could be some words that caesu of Johan may recognize. I also see many references to "publico ministry".

There is also some stuff on page 7, but that is all coming out scramble for me. The pages seem to overlap.«

Reply #100 on: Today at 11:48:24 AM »dayhiker

I'll tell you what else fits. That we never heard of him. Just like we never heard of Dolph Richardson until Dompig was given the boot. What they do is put the dirty cover-up work on somebody behind the scenes and put a straw man out front to disinform and keep the heat off that person. This guy must have been doing Jannsen's dirty work while she held everyone at bay.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 12:20:33 PM »

CONTINUED...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3029.msg396982#new

Reply #153 on: Today at 05:15:03 PM »always   

In the Shango and Simion post, they are talking about Dirty Hand and CAPS says "The Pubic Prosectuor is always hidden.  How do I know that?  The Aircondition man knows."  What does that mean?

Reply #154 on: Today at 05:15:26 PM caesu

sometimes i sign up to some made up school just to have a look.
   found another site old classmates of the St. Willibrord school:

http://projects.firstsoftware.nl/script/vriewill2.exe/email2?aanl33815474300000019047

you can send Deutekom an e-mail here.it is a gymnasium,
that's requirement to enter University. and it is near Nijmegen.and the year of birth adds up (1956). so most likely it is him.

Reply #156 on: Today at 05:18:48 PM » Blonde
Caps (I had this saved)

Yes, Frans Duetekom, mistery man in the OM pulling the King string. Now he work with MOS and I do think they are watching how far the monkeys can get on finding the killers and for them to come with an other story. I know he is there, becuase Isaw him on TV. Some said that he was not in Aruba, but on the night of Hendrick croes, there he was. For Hendrick to be checking out of kia that night, is the work of Duetekom. BTW there is also rumors that Vonking was a Judge before a scandal that got him off the bench. ending up in Aruba but need to be checked this out.

Merian sayif there will ever be an end to this story.

Reply #157 on: Today at 05:20:09 PM SS

Yes, CAPS did tell us over in S&S that DTKM was German.

Reply #159 on: Today at 05:22:47 PM »Johan
caesu  > http://www.pj-design.nl/burhoven/antecedenten-juristen-m.htm

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3029.160

Reply #160 on: Today at 05:24:58 PM »Blonde

I got this at Apr 05, 2008 5:32 pm         
Now let examine the word "a sacrifice" , "the sacrifice" "the sacrifice" is a person and after deed is done will return to the procecuter. Remeber shongo uses coding to hide the person and you have to change on or two letter to find the person. Now this person is know and I belive they must call hin S c a r e f a c e S a c r i f i c e Now Patric van Emm was there to doe the deed, he was contracted by Joran to do his dirty laundry.

Exambple.: the sacrifice (PATRICK VAN EEM) will be the correct sacrifice to appease the gods (THE USA NEWS MEDIA) and cowboys (Holloway’s) But the sacrifice PATRICK VAN EEM) will be offered before dirty hand (STEVE CROES) sings He will return to babylon (PUBLIC PROSECUTERS), broken but anonymous. He will go back to babylon (PUBLIC PROSECUTERS) broken, after the sacrifice (PATRICK VAN EEM) is eaten (make believe by the Media) The young Lamb (JORAN) der Sloot shall be the sacrifice (PATRICK VAN EEM) for the Arawaks (MICHEAL POSNER) and the cowboys (???? DIRTY FBI). All will sit around the fire and feast on scapegoat (JORAN) The gods (ATTORNEY GENERAL THERESA CROES–FERNANDEZ PEDRA) are talking DirtyHand (DTKM) is alive and well

CAPS LOCK WIZRD«

Reply #161 on: Today at 05:25:30 PM »caesu
it is possible but Van Deutekom is a very Dutch name.but so far i haven't found much about him.but what i've found doesn't connect him to Germany.apart from one book title about French, German and Dutch prosecution (translated?) in German.«

Reply #162 on: Today at 05:28:45 PM »blonde   

I save a lot of intersting posts this one says Germany i will keep looking
Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:32 pm         

In 2002-2004 there was a big fenomena about filming Drunken teens and having sex. It was a big trend in europe (Budapest, Bukarest, Pragg, Germany. mostly eastern europe and it funnel via the internet as a wave into holland. Now the XTC pill manufacture in europe was the blame for this fenomena.

Reply #163 on: Today at 05:32:32 PM »caesu

here F. van Deutekom is being thanked for his help with the publication of the new lawbook for Aruba/Antilles.this was published in 1997. he is cited as working on Aruba for the Legislation Directorate of Aruba.this is Directorate Legislation and Judicial Affairs, part of the Justice Department.

http://almanak.overheid.nl/2368/Directie_Wetgeving_en_Juridische_Zaken/http://www.vanstockum.nl/product/9038705727

Reply #165 on: Today at 05:37:17 PM »SS

Does anyone have the address for the location where DTKM works?  I really would like to mail him a few bars of soap for his dirty hands.  He's the one that we need to put pressure on, because he's the one that knows all and controls all.  I even feel like sending Queen Beatrice a few letters.

Reply #166 on: Today at 05:37:35 PM »Blonde

These are the offices or enties that DirtyHands has his hands in Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:59 pm

DirtyHand can bring down all houses
DirtyHand is the keyHis reach is long (see how many department he controls
He walks in all circles (see many department he can walk in)consort to all, except for the gods
He knows the sacrifice is not responsible
Frans DueteKom is the DirtyHand
Now we can translete Shango with the keys of Simian.
Had meeting ...., freddy info will be here soon.

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

Reply #168 on: Today at 05:42:21 PM »blonde

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 25, 2008, 10:15:39 PM

if anyone goolge for Duetekom you will get 3 pdf files but inside the pdf, the name is not there.

Google "Fiscal publico Frans Deutekom Aruba"

Try it

Reply #169 on: Today at 05:43:29 PM »caesu

http://www.omaruba.aw/?s=35probably works here.
or here:
http://almanak.overheid.nl/2375/Openbaar_ministerie/he used to work here in 1997:http://almanak.overheid.nl/2368/Directie_Wetgeving_en_Juridische_Zaken/

Reply #170 on: Today at 05:46:22 PM »Johan

That Shango must be a Insider ,he knows to much Old Indians  and people from Indonesia were also code talkers and they use it also in several wars

Reply #171 on: Today at 05:46:43 PM »Blonde   

Obviamente e yudansa existente no ta suficiente. Pues, cada bes Aruba ta haya su mes cu un aumento di e cantidad di hoben delincuente, aumento di e variacion di delito cometi pa hoben y un aumento di cantidad di hoben delincuente di 15-18 aña. Considerando e alternativanan existente K.I.A. no ta un alternativo responsabel. Pa e motibonan aki atrobe Centro Orthopedagogico ta necesario.

Sr. Frans van Deutekom, Fiscal (pa hubentud)  di Ministerio Publico ta di opinion cu den caso di delincuencia hubenil, especialmente den casonan hopi serio, tin necesidad na yudansa profesional intramural den un setting structura, cual ta exactamente e tipo di ayudo cu un Centro Orthopedagogico lo brinda. Instancianan profesional y Ministerio Publico ta constata cu actualmente no tin suficiente servicio profesional. Hobennan ta cana pariba pabou riba caya y ta mustra comportacion criminal. K.I.A. no ta un bon alternativa. Hobennan y comunidad ta keda desfuncional.HELP

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:yfKLjbbasgoJ:www.minszi.aw/04170701noticia.htm+Fiscal+publico+Frans+Deutekom+Aruba&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

Reply #172 on: Today at 05:51:40 PM »Rob

maybe Deutekom is not from Germany but from an area of Holland that borders Germany. Kinda like Alsace France is a Germany area of France. That area is considered by many to have a lot of German hertiage.

Reply #176 on: Today at 06:02:13 PM Rob

Johan this is the trickie part. Who would have that type of access to the type of information?

former employee?
friend?
former friend?
wife?
family?

I'm not sure. I also don't think Shango may have ever left Aruba and but forwarded the posts for someone else to post. The one problem with that is Shango could have used a proxy server back in 2005 and there would be no trail at all.

It's very confusing who has this motivation and why.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3029.180

Reply #180 on: Today at 06:21:16 PM »Helen

Hello everyone,
When I google "Fiscal publico Frans Deutekom Aruba"  the first hit I get is for Witherspoon Seymour and Robinson, a firm specializing is setting up corporations for offshore anonymous banking.  For Aruba, the process takes about 10 to 14 days. 

Interesting result for the search of Frans van Deutekom.Thanks to Caesu and Johan for providing a perspective we could not have without you.

Monkeys........we need to stay focused on Deutekom. 

Caps has not been wrong on any of this so far.

Reply #182 on: Today at 07:09:08 PM » TM

Johan and Caesu,

How common is that last name there? 

I found the following information:

I found an F. van Deutekom in a housing listing from 1908, I realize that this is much too old for what we are searching for but I'm hoping it may be a start.  If you click on the name or the address it tells who owned the property or lived there for the next several years.  When I googled the Vughterstraat address currently it is a "sex shop"    When I googled the Kerkstraat 41 address it shows currently as as WI-FI Hotspot.

http://www.bossche-encyclopedie.nl/Straten/_IndexAdresboeken1908._D.htm

Deutekom, F. van Vughterstraat 89
http://www.bossche-encyclopedie.nl/Straten/Vughterstraat.htm#P89

Deutekom, H. van (kleermaker) Kerkstraat 41 http://www.bossche-encyclopedie.nl/Straten/Kerkstraat.htm#P41

Reply #183 on: July 07, 2008, 07:49:33 PM »Rob

just spoke to TJ to see if he has ever heard of Deutekom - no he hasn't, but he's very interested and I just sent his picture to him.on another note, TJ is all over the news today - he is on WSBTV.com and myatlanta.comthere was a kidnapping and the police and TJ cornered the kidnapper and the kidnapper was shot dead. Person recovered, ransom recovered - kidnapper dead. All in all a very very good day.no, TJ did not fire the shot that killed the kidnapper.

Reply #185 on: July 07, 2008, 08:05:14 PM »Destiny

Found this on a *strange* site to say the least...FWIW...Des...

Klik hier om een link te hebben waarmee u dit artikel later terug kunt lezen.Twee honden vergiftigd in Asenray Twee honden vergiftigd in Asenray

In Asenray zijn afgelopen woensdag twee honden overleden aan de gevolging van een vergiftiging. Daarbij is volgens dierenarts Frans van Deutekom uit Maasniel vermoedelijk arsenicum gebruikt. De honden waren eigendom van Rob van Veen die vandaag een afspraak heeft bij de politie in Roermond om aangifte te doen. Volgens Van Veen zijn zijn honden, een Yorkshire terrier en een Maltezer leeuwtje, vergiftigd door middel van worst die in zijn volkstuin aan de Duiperweg in Asenray was neergelegd. ,,We zagen de eerste verschijnselen bij een hond in ons volkstuintje. Daarna werd de tweede hond ziek. Ik ben nog als een gek naar de dierenarts gereden, maar het mocht niet meer baten.

"deze reactie wilde ik er toch bij plaatsen

....Gevoel.................... schrijft Han Janssens op 12.10.07 22:51Welke zieke geest vergiftigd honden? Belanghebbenden? Hondenhaters?Wie het ook gedaan mag hebben, heb dan ook het lef om op te komen voor je daden!!!!Realiseer jezelf alleen goed dat je niet de hond maar zijn baasje te pakken hebt. Hoe zal het voelen als iets overlijdt wat je koestert? Iets wat jaren een deel van je leven is geweest totdat je die ene middag gaat wandelen met je trouwe vriend(en) in Asenray....Weet je trouwens wel hoe dat voelt?

Reply #187 on: July 07, 2008, 08:17:29 PM »Klaasend

Click here to link to this article you can later return lezen.Twee dogs poisoned in Asenray

Two dogs poisoned in Asenray In his last Wednesday Asenray two deceased dogs to the effects of poisoning. It is veterinarian according to Frans van Deutekom from Maasniel suspected arsenic. The dogs were owned by Rob van Veen which today has an appointment to the police in Roermond to declare it. According to Van Veen his dog, a Yorkshire terrier and a Maltese leeuwtje, poisoned by means of sausage in his garden in the Duiperweg in Asenray was deposited. ,, We saw the first signs of a dog in our volkstuintje. Then the second dog was sick. I'm still like a crazy drove to the vet, but it was no longer benefits.

" I wanted this reaction when there are places ....

Feeling .................... Han writes Janssens on 12.10.07 22:51

What sick mind poisoned dogs? Interested? Hondenhaters? Who may have done it, therefore, have the guts to stand up for your deeds! Realize that you yourself only good but are not the dog owner to address them. How will it feel if something dies what you cherishes? Just a few years a part of your life has been one noon until you are walking with your faithful friend (s) in Asenray ....
You know how that feels you with?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3029.220

Reply #220 on: July 07, 2008, 10:43:16 PM » Hotshot

I am still far behind on reading, but I just wanted to let you guys know that the site meter on my site used to have alot of Radboud University Nijmegen on it.  Don't know what that means but many of the hits from the netherlands came from there.

Reply #221 on: July 07, 2008, 10:59:28 PM »always1

I cant get the url to work but there is a catamaran called Deutekom/DeVries from the Netherlands.   Strange huh????

Reply #222 on: July 07, 2008, 11:07:06 PM » klaasend

I saw that and I don't think it's the catamaran's name but the last name of the 2 racers that race the catamaran.

Reply #224 on: July 07, 2008, 11:21:57 PM »caesu

Van Deutekom is quite a common name.well known people with this name are a comedian and a speedskater.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joep_van_Deudekom (spelled slightly different)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulien_van_Deutekom

De Vries is probably the most common name.

and Peter de Vries is the most common name in The Netherlands.

february 10th 2007 there was a National Peter de Vries-day.

62 Peter de Vries-s came together

http://www.bnn.nl/page/ikheetpeterdevries

on this radio-show every week they had a Peter de Vries on.the Peter of the Week.

some well known Peter de Vries-s:

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_de_Vries

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 12:40:06 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2886.740

Reply #747 on: July 06, 2008, 10:29:05 AM » Rob   

I have a question.How does Shango know Deutekom?Shango = Florida.Deutekom = backroom on Aruba and hidden.How did Shango find out it was Deutekom? This seems like a very very tricky area. How does this relationship work? anyone have any ideas?++++++++++

Another thought - Deutekom is a behavioral specialist. Van Der Straaten was wire tapped speaking to Paulus. Did Van Der Straaten get the "mental institution" idea (in Joran's book) from Deutekom?Seems to me you need an expert like Deutekom to make a decision like that. So, did Deutekom actually meet with Joran and observe his behavior? How could someone suggest that Joran be placed in a mental institution without observation? That seems like a violation of ethics.

Blonde...I am picking up and copying the last few posts...

Maybe you can put his pic up at the top somewhere...Up to you...Thanks again!!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 01:10:55 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3029.260

« Reply #275 on: Today at 09:58:44 AM »always1   

Klassend, I found some info  about Deutekom but the url is so long - in Google Search, I typed "Dossier+Fran Van Deutekom and it gives articles in Dutch about him....

Reply #280 on: Today at 10:08:36 AM »always1   

WWW.korps-poltie-suriname./com

Reply #289 on: Today at 10:30:15 AM » always1   

There is another story about Deutekom working for a radio station - that cant be right.

http://www.dejournalist.nl/pers...

« Reply #290 on: Today at 10:33:57 AM »klaasend

I believe it was Caesu that explained that Deutekom or van Deutekom is a fairly common name in the NL

Reply #291 on: Today at 10:38:04 AM »2NJ_Sons

This story is about Frank....must be another person:

http://www.dejournalist.nl/personalia/bericht/frank-van-deutekom-eindredacteur-radionieuws-omroep-west/

Reply #292 on: Today at 10:41:59 AM » always1   

But the first story is about Fran Van Deutekom .

« Reply #294 on: Today at 10:49:37 AM »2NJ_Sons

I'm sorry, always 1....I only saw a Lidy Deutekom in the first article in your 2nd link, besides Frank.....I was unsuccessful finding your first link.

Reply #297 on: Today at 11:04:00 AM »Johan   

Frans van Deutekom  lived in Nijmegen that is on the border with Germany

« Reply #299 on: Today at 11:16:14 AM »SunnyInTx

....my son's father name is van Deutekom.....I  have emailed him to see if this guy is related or if he knows anything about him...since we  are on good terms  he will reply and hopefully will know this van Deutekom or someone who might.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3029.300

Reply #300 on: Today at 11:17:59 AM »klaasend

I knew it    Sunny is related to "dirtyhand", LOL     

« Reply #302 on: Today at 11:22:34 AM » 2NJ_Sons

Sounds more like she was a bird on the wire, who flew away.

« Reply #305 on: Today at 11:30:51 AM »SunnyInTx

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK only by ex-hubby if true!  LOL  You knew it???  why the heck didn't you tell me!  LOL 

« Reply #306 on: Today at 11:32:20 AM »SunnyInTx

Yep...the boy grew into a wonderful man....but it took waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long!!

Couldn’t resist finishing up with the Shango references and the funnies…

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 02:41:54 PM »

Fran Van Deutekom

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.