April 16, 2024, 03:30:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 241546 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 10, 2008, 08:42:27 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 11:43:50 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 02:24:08 PM »

New cage.   

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 02:35:52 PM »

New cage.   

yep   new cage for joran   

If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. Baelanabas Genghis Khan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 02:37:39 PM »

I was going to wait to say anything but I'll go ahead and mention it now.

Muffybee, 2NJ and Nut44x4 are all "moderators in training" right now.     They have offered to help out but want a little time to learn the "job".  So don't bug them for stuff yet, ok? 

They will do great and they along with Blonde will be a big help to me and the forum in general!

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 02:46:09 PM »

Muffybee, 2NJ and Nut44x4 are all "moderators in training" right now.     They have offered to help out but want a little time to learn the "job".  So don't bug them for stuff yet, ok? 

They will do great and they along with Blonde will be a big help to me and the forum in general!

Excellent!  Great new partners in truth for Natalee.   

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 02:47:50 PM »

Excellent.  Should we misbehave ... just a little... so they can practice!?!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 02:50:01 PM »

2NJ and Nut44x4  FIRST A PICTURE !!!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 02:53:39 PM »

Klaas...Just had a very interesting phone convo with Margaret Weaver AP....my oh my...does she have some interesting things to say about Julia.....we are going to start exchanging emails today....she can't believe that Julia has ANYTHING to do with Dave H...especially after Julia trashed the Family so very badly....Margaret words.....

She is going to check into some things for us....plus she gave me the *new* prosecutors* phone number...it has been changed to 011 297 521 4100...Wish me luck Monkeys....need any info on FOX!!!!!

BTW...Margaret does know Julia...but does not think well of her...IMOO

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 02:56:05 PM »

Klaas...Just had a very interesting phone convo with Margaret Weaver AP....my oh my...does she have some interesting things to say about Julia.....we are going to start exchanging emails today....she can't believe that Julia has ANYTHING to do with Dave H...especially after Julia trashed the Family so very badly....Margaret words.....

She is going to check into some things for us....plus she gave me the *new* prosecutors* phone number...it has been changed to 011 297 521 4100...Wish me luck Monkeys....need any info on FOX!!!!!

Destiny

Destiny - excellent!  Margaret Weaver knows the real Julia 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 03:00:39 PM »

Destiny

I can tell you Greta is/was in Wisconsin today for a McCain town hall meeting.  That doesn't mean there aren't other Fox reporters in Aruba, just not Greta today.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 03:03:24 PM »

Destiny

I can tell you Greta is/was in Wisconsin today for a McCain town hall meeting.  That doesn't mean there aren't other Fox reporters in Aruba, just not Greta today.

I know...I suggested to one of my contacts..they check imigration customs at the airport for any info.....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 03:09:17 PM »

Congratulations Muffy, Nut and 2NJ's and Thanks!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 03:18:14 PM »

Destiny

Great work!  You are really, really good at this!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 03:18:24 PM »

Another tid-bit from Margaret W...when I brought up the Persistence...she said that she recieved no info about them leaving...nor any info regarding their investigation....whey she inquired as to what was going on the OM told her that the persistence was done...had left...and was *not* coming back...she would like some info proving otherwise...

Destiny

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 03:18:29 PM »

terrific.. I saw in the last thread there appeared to be some monks with super powers.

Congrats to Nut and to 2NJ. I'm sure you gals will be a great addition.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 03:19:14 PM »

Ditto!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 03:23:06 PM »

Destiny

I know...I suggested to one of my contacts..they check imigration customs at the airport for any info.....

I'm glad you are feeling better, Des.  It's good to hear ringing in my ears again!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 03:38:47 PM »

Congratulations Muffybee, 2NJ and Nut44x4. I'm sure you all will do a fine job.

Klaas, maybe now with your great crew, you can get some well deserved rest time.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 03:39:09 PM »

Another tid-bit from Margaret W...when I brought up the Persistence...she said that she recieved no info about them leaving...nor any info regarding their investigation....whey she inquired as to what was going on the OM told her that the persistence was done...had left...and was *not* coming back...she would like some info proving otherwise...

Destiny

I wonder if that's because they found something in that trap?   
Nice work Des.

Congratulations to the new trainees.  Between LaLa's and her pencils and all of our new Mods, we'll never have a chance to misbehave.   

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 03:40:47 PM »

Ditto!!!

Congrats !!!!

Terrific choices!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.