April 19, 2024, 10:26:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 241662 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #140 on: July 12, 2008, 03:09:39 AM »

Thanks texasmom!!!

Sorry Klaas...

If I am hoggin' all the post time with Dirt-pack's DEATH MOBILE!

... BUT ANOTHER THING....

Even just looking at the 2005 ALE CONFISCATED DEEPAK HONDA pic alone... (see above)

The left tail light configuration background does not seem to match the coloring of the

right-hand side! It is most noticeable on the ones to the inside.

Why does the background color not match on both, left side to right-hand side????

It almost looks like a dang cover-up in progress!!!! Are THOSE OF AUTOMOTIVE

ENTERPRISES mobile? Do they come to you & customize murder vehicles

as an investigation is CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS in Aruba?

Do ya pay as you go... or just cut them a check when the

entire cover-up custom job is complete?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: July 12, 2008, 03:17:23 AM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: July 12, 2008, 03:19:34 AM »

Carpe, it looks like DIARIO has the reenactment with Deepak's vehicle on tape.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006/04/taping-reenactment-of-natalees-case.html

Taping the ‘reenactment’ of Natalee’s case
DIARIO
4/3/2006

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Last Sunday night, using the car that Police confiscated for the weekend from the Kalpoe brothers, they held a ‘reenactment’ to record for Dutch TV.

DIARIO’s photographer barely had the chance to take a picture, given that 3 different American TV crews were standing around and they did not want to bother ‘Recherche Yearwood’.

Has the police force declared war against the local press?

They want more witnesses to come forward this way.

For this reason, starting today, DIARIO is giving key witnesses and ‘alternative’ to give information. Read page 3.
Posted by Getagrip at 4/03/2006 11:16:00 AM

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: July 12, 2008, 03:20:52 AM »

Is this the car that Satish hit a girl with?  Could it be our girl?

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: July 12, 2008, 03:20:58 AM »

OMG - what a horrible thing to associate with Aruba...

Kalpoe Vehicle ... Death Mobile ... Rogue/Illegal Taxi ... Aruban Taxi ... Silver Honda Civic ...

That's exactly what it was. A murder machine for Joran Van der Sloot's pleasure provided by his two subservient Surinamese slaves. That is why they won't talk, they are co-conspirators.
Can someone help me?  Does this red banner have words on it?  Thanks.  My computer is broken, I finally figured out how to view the gif pictures on this borrowed one.  I turned off the kid filter.  I still don't see anything in this red banner.  Is there anything there?

Bearly,

I think that banner was a dud! LOL!!! 

I can't read it either.

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: July 12, 2008, 03:22:57 AM »

Kalpoe Vehicle ... Death Mobile ... Rogue/Illegal Taxi ... Aruban Taxi ... Silver Honda Civic ...

That's exactly what it was. A murder machine for Joran Van der Sloot's pleasure provided by his two subservient Surinamese slaves. That is why they won't talk, they are co-conspirators.
Can someone help me?  Does this red banner have words on it?  Thanks.  My computer is broken, I finally figured out how to view the gif pictures on this borrowed one.  I turned off the kid filter.  I still don't see anything in this red banner.  Is there anything there?

Bearly,

I can't read it either.

Shoot, and I was wishing it was a stud! 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: July 12, 2008, 03:24:37 AM »

The left rear is also down lower than the right.  Is that a real tire or a donut?

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: July 12, 2008, 03:27:13 AM »

Carpe, it looks like DIARIO has the reenactment with Deepak's vehicle on tape.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006/04/taping-reenactment-of-natalees-case.html

Taping the ‘reenactment’ of Natalee’s case
DIARIO
4/3/2006

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Last Sunday night, using the car that Police confiscated for the weekend from the Kalpoe brothers, they held a ‘reenactment’ to record for Dutch TV.

DIARIO’s photographer barely had the chance to take a picture, given that 3 different American TV crews were standing around and they did not want to bother ‘Recherche Yearwood’.

Has the police force declared war against the local press?

They want more witnesses to come forward this way.

For this reason, starting today, DIARIO is giving key witnesses and ‘alternative’ to give information. Read page 3.
Posted by Getagrip at 4/03/2006 11:16:00 AM

If that is the true Dutch re-enactment pic....

that car's rims...

I count 6 spokes.

------------------
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: July 12, 2008, 03:34:36 AM »

Bearly,

I can't read it either.

if you select it you can see it:

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: July 12, 2008, 03:35:11 AM »

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/05/blood-in-deepaks-car-proof-positive.html

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: July 12, 2008, 03:37:23 AM »

Thanks caesu... you know all the cool tricks!   

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: July 12, 2008, 03:39:28 AM »

Bearly,

I can't read it either.

if you select it you can see it:

Thanks, Caesu, it worked!  I thought I tried that, I must have done it wrong.  Thanks again!

I believe in miracles!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2008, 03:43:56 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

only Curaçao stories are here?
before they translated the Aruban stories too...

not much news from Aruba.
dutch foreign affairs minister was there last week.

it was about Antilles/Aruba status within the EU.
if they are going to have a vote in European elections or not.

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080710_verhagen-aruba
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_44339.php
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_44363.php

and dutch foreign affairs minister wanted more dutch officials on Aruba.
to be there as a contact between the kingdom and colombia, venezuela and the USA.
Aruba doesn't want these officials.

also about the Aruban who shot dead a dutch police officer...
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_44340.php

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: July 12, 2008, 04:25:15 AM »

Wiretapping, European-Style.Think Bush's warrantless NSA surveillance is bad? Wait till you hear what the British government does.

By Eric Weiner
Updated Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2006, at 6:39 AM ET

For Europeans, scolding the Bush administration for everything from Guantanamo to the Iraq War to secret CIA prisons has become a full-time job. But when it comes to the American scandal over President Bush's warrantless wiretaps, there's been a curious reaction from the other side of the Atlantic: silence. Where is the European outrage?

The three worst offenders are not countries you would suspect of playing fast and loose with civil liberties: Britain, Italy, and the Netherlands. Italian officials conduct tens of thousands of wiretaps each year. Technically, judicial approval is needed but since judges in Italy are "investigative," meaning they act more like our prosecutors, there is essentially no check on law enforcement's ability to eavesdrop.

The Netherlands has the highest rate of wiretapping of any European country—a surprising fact, given the country's reputation for cozy coffee bars, not invasive police tactics. Dutch police can tap any phone they like, so long as the crime under investigation carries at least a three-year jail term.

http://www.slate.com/id/2136147/
Journalists' phones may be tapped

Friday 11 July 2008

The Supreme Court has ruled that the Dutch secret service (AIVD) may tap journalists' telephones, news agency ANP reports on Friday.

ANP says the highest legal body in the Netherlands has upheld a 2006 ruling by lower court in a case between the Telegraaf newspaper and the government. The newspaper took the government to court after the AIVD tapped the phones of two of its journalists.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/07/journalists_phones_may_be_tapp.php

No ban on wiretapping of Dutch lawyers

http://www.edri.org/edrigram/number3.6/wiretap
Freaking holy crap!

Data on Dutch wiretaps has been released for the first time. National police tapped roughly 25,000 phones in 2007*. Those are taps authorized by a judge, not counting intelligence agency taps.

By comparison, there were 2,119 such taps in the United States in 2007.

But considering that the U.S. population is roughly 20 times bigger than the Dutch population, Dutch cops are, like, (whips out pocket calculator) 235 times more tap-happy here than U.S. cops are.

Am I missing something here?

*The figures are according to a letter the Justice minister reportedly sent to parliament today. I'm deeply aggravated that I can't find the document myself, so have to rely on reports by ANP...grrrr...

(vaguely artistic)

U.S. law enforcement also gives a breakdown of how many arrests per wiretap they average. Somewhat surprisingly, if I read the table right, that figure is about 2 arrests per wiretap.

This may be somewhat misleading, since U.S. wiretaps involve 94 people on average (!), which I guess means that they are often going after gangs and/or tapping everybody even tangentially related.

Anyhow. I really hope that when the Dutch data is published we can compare their success rate.

The Oracle of Amsterdam predicts: it's going to turn out to be much lower here, because with no public scrutiny, the Dutch cops have been going on fishing expeditions, in lieu of actual investigative work.

That's my instinct. We'll see.

http://www.tobysterling.net/2008/05/dutch-wiretapping-bonanza-more-than.html

as you understand, this pisses me off very much for a long time.

Aruba can't legally wire-tap. hasn't implemented these laws (BOB-law).
(Domino-case, Patrick not passed on to Aruba - but Joran/Kalpoe bros tapped in that car also a phone call?)

dutch justice ministers pressure Aruba to implement these.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2008, 04:52:51 AM »

Thank you Mr. Ro-bear....

Take a look at this Dirt-pock Kalpoe (I love calling that POS that - It makes me feel
all warm and fuzzy inside. LOL!!!!) Honda juxtaposition comparison layout.

2005 VS. FOX FILE FOOTAGE 2007? > i think

PHANTOM HONDA - KALPOE HONDA?

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/rtrtyrtyrty.png

The backseat headrests look to be completely different in those 2 shots.

Yup, I'm quoting myself  .  This is why I mostly lurk.  I finally find something to contribute and it's ignored.  You all do tremendous work, my input isn't necessary.  Please, don't ever stop in the quest to find justice for Natalee.  Destiny, you're simply amazing  .
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2008, 05:23:59 AM »

Take a look at this Dirt-pock Kalpoe (I love calling that POS that - It makes me feel

Yup, I'm quoting myself  .  This is why I mostly lurk.  I finally find something to contribute and it's ignored.  You all do tremendous work, my input isn't necessary.  Please, don't ever stop in the quest to find justice for Natalee.  Destiny, you're simply amazing  .

It wasn't ignored, it was talked about. 

Now pick your chin up off the floor before you trip over it.

I believe in miracles!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2008, 05:27:15 AM »

Good Morning!...Just lurking myself, today!...Just wanted to acknowledge your post. Sorry - not a car person here -I can't even recognize my neighbour's cars -at first they thought I was a snob! I just can't tell one car from another, except for colour!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: July 12, 2008, 05:27:43 AM »

caesu

I am amazed at the Dutch numbers.  If anything close to real, that's a lot of "tapping".  Maybe they save on man hours.  Instead of investigating they just sit in an office, listening.

My guess would be that not only the shady locals, on Aruba, but also the American expats (with lucrative investments), on the island, would have issues with wiretaps.

yuknomenot

I read your headrest comment.  I think someone followed up with a pic.  I don't follow the car issue because there are many (most) here with a much better eye than myself.  If interested, I'm sure you can find discussion in the archives (well, at least there is discussion in the archives....finding it might be another issue...lol).  This topic comes up every year or so.

Post what you notice.  Someone will use/see the info.  All eyes are good.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: July 12, 2008, 05:30:52 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3029.msg397857#msg397857

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6
« Reply #761 on: July 10, 2008, 12:40:46 PM »
By Kimmy53

And remember we were told not even a hair from Natalee was found in that car!  No hair, No fibers from clothing?  Impossible, unless the car searched was not the car she was in.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2008, 05:51:47 AM »

http://www.projectghb.org/while_sleeping/sld001.htm

Click on this to read the book.  It's worth your time.  Sound familiar?

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.