April 19, 2024, 12:12:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 241673 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: July 12, 2008, 04:57:15 PM »

All I can tell is that the car with the blue tag is NOT the same car as the one with a red tag. NO QUESTION!

Wreck do you think ALE did that  because of the movie, they might not have wanted to use hi real tag?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: July 12, 2008, 04:59:34 PM »

????

Could it be a set of these? Maybe a year later or so. It looks to be

in the Alteeza family.

LOL Carpe...those are the exact same ones I picked out...they fit on the 95-2000 model Honda Civic...they are called the red/clear model...pimipish doncha think?  Now to find out if they look like the tail lights on the ALE cars...

Destiny

Are the ALE cars Honda Civics???!!!???

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: July 12, 2008, 05:02:07 PM »

All I can tell is that the car with the blue tag is NOT the same car as the one with a red tag. NO QUESTION!

Wreck do you think ALE did that  because of the movie, they might not have wanted to use hi real tag?
The red tag and the blue tag have the SAME #! If Aruba issues NEW tags -- you wouldn't THINK they wouldn't use the same #! Too expensive to make exact duplicates.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #263 on: July 12, 2008, 05:04:06 PM »

These are "red tag" lights -- The "blue tag" lights have an amber turn signal in the lower right.

The bottom one looks super close to me, Wreck. If it is not it on the money, even!

The pic where he is going to sell the car looks like they swapped them out again...
something looks different.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #264 on: July 12, 2008, 05:04:45 PM »

????

Could it be a set of these? Maybe a year later or so. It looks to be

in the Alteeza family.

LOL Carpe...those are the exact same ones I picked out...they fit on the 95-2000 model Honda Civic...they are called the red/clear model...pimipish doncha think?  Now to find out if they look like the tail lights on the ALE cars...

Destiny

Are the ALE cars Honda Civics???!!!???

Don't know...yet...but that tag # is the same one that was sitting on the dash board in the reinactment photo....A 21917

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: July 12, 2008, 05:07:03 PM »

These are "red tag" lights -- The "blue tag" lights have an amber turn signal in the lower right.

The bottom one looks super close to me, Wreck. If it is not it on the money, even!

The pic where he is going to sell the car looks like they swapped them out again...
something looks different.

I'll tell Ya what's different...it's a different car...OR...there was DNA evidence on the original tail lights...and had to be replaced...my guess is first one...

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: July 12, 2008, 05:21:25 PM »

I think you are right about an entire car swap, Des. Then they quickly
tried to customize it all, to make everything look right.

They did it fast and furious because they had a BUNCH OF heat
on them with the family and the media there on the island
bringin' the noise!

AND THEY MADE MISTAKES BECAUSE THEY WERE WORKING
TOO FAST >>> BECAUSE DEYYY WUZ SCAAAAAAARED!!!!!

Just like Joran.

...AND NOW...

We can now feast on their mistakes and drive them
into the ground even further, by showing what they
did to the world.

These people are just awful.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: July 12, 2008, 05:32:36 PM »

Couldn't resist adding Vanderbilt's drawing.

This is a very humorous pic ... 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: July 12, 2008, 05:34:22 PM »

We do have to give Dirt-pack credit where credit is due though...

If he was not such a no woman getting, loser, lint ball, untalented

little shrimp dick that loved a PIMPED OUT CAR so much...

It just might have gone under the radar forever.

Every trick you add onto a vehicle, increases your level of difficulty

in many ways... because you are customizing it to fit your personality.

If you have a great personality like our Natalee Ann did,

that is just simply wunnerful! Enjoy it.

HOWEVER,

If you are a dirt bag like Dee-pock Kalpoe of Aruba...

POOF! Congratulations!!!!

You just built yourself a pile of shit that nobody else wants.

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: July 12, 2008, 05:35:52 PM »

Klaas, could you please give Destiny my email.

Destiny, I need to talk to you. Please email me when you get a minute.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: July 12, 2008, 05:38:08 PM »

Klaas, could you please give Destiny my email.

Destiny, I need to talk to you. Please email me when you get a minute.

Sounds fine to me!

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: July 12, 2008, 05:46:21 PM »

Satish PV 6-10-05

What kind of a car does Deepak have?

My brother has a Honda Civic, colour grey, built in 1999 I think and I don't know the license plate number.

could have been made in 1999...but sold as a 2000 model...happens all the time in the auto industry

When did Deepak buy the car?

According to me Deepak bought the car two years ago. I don't know when exactly.

From who did Deepak buy this car?

Deepak bought the car from a boy named David. I don't know further details about David. David lives on Aruba.
===============================

Deepak PV 6-13-05

To your question from whom I bought the car, I can say the following. I bought the car from a man called David GROSS. He works at a company called "Carufa". I must tell you that when they installed the sound in my car, they used a lot of glue and seal/sealant under the carpet of the car. They had to remove the carpets to pull new cables through the car. You can verify this at "Automotive Enterprises". The man who installed it is called Osman OSMAN. I don't know if anyone had an accident with this car prior to it being sold to me.

color=red]What a strange statement for Deepak to make...no one asked him about any accident.....wonder if there were signs of an accident on the car at the time Deepak was questioned...Deepak also gives a *lot* of info for a very simple question of whom he bought the car from...[/color]

Destiny

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2938.msg391240#msg391240

when was this "under carpet" work done?  before or after natalee disappeared from his car?
dennisintn
crazybabyborg
« Reply #272 on: July 12, 2008, 05:52:51 PM »

Before I go hunting again...........I ran across a tag on "Deepak's" car that began with a "V" while I was searching. Does anyone know anything about that? I mean, is this something we know the answer to?
"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: July 12, 2008, 05:53:23 PM »

Wiretapping, European-Style.Think Bush's warrantless NSA surveillance is bad? Wait till you hear what the British government does.

By Eric Weiner
Updated Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2006, at 6:39 AM ET

For Europeans, scolding the Bush administration for everything from Guantanamo to the Iraq War to secret CIA prisons has become a full-time job. But when it comes to the American scandal over President Bush's warrantless wiretaps, there's been a curious reaction from the other side of the Atlantic: silence. Where is the European outrage?

The three worst offenders are not countries you would suspect of playing fast and loose with civil liberties: Britain, Italy, and the Netherlands. Italian officials conduct tens of thousands of wiretaps each year. Technically, judicial approval is needed but since judges in Italy are "investigative," meaning they act more like our prosecutors, there is essentially no check on law enforcement's ability to eavesdrop.

The Netherlands has the highest rate of wiretapping of any European country—a surprising fact, given the country's reputation for cozy coffee bars, not invasive police tactics. Dutch police can tap any phone they like, so long as the crime under investigation carries at least a three-year jail term.

http://www.slate.com/id/2136147/
Journalists' phones may be tapped

Friday 11 July 2008

The Supreme Court has ruled that the Dutch secret service (AIVD) may tap journalists' telephones, news agency ANP reports on Friday.

ANP says the highest legal body in the Netherlands has upheld a 2006 ruling by lower court in a case between the Telegraaf newspaper and the government. The newspaper took the government to court after the AIVD tapped the phones of two of its journalists.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/07/journalists_phones_may_be_tapp.php

No ban on wiretapping of Dutch lawyers

http://www.edri.org/edrigram/number3.6/wiretap
Freaking holy crap!

Data on Dutch wiretaps has been released for the first time. National police tapped roughly 25,000 phones in 2007*. Those are taps authorized by a judge, not counting intelligence agency taps.

By comparison, there were 2,119 such taps in the United States in 2007.

But considering that the U.S. population is roughly 20 times bigger than the Dutch population, Dutch cops are, like, (whips out pocket calculator) 235 times more tap-happy here than U.S. cops are.

Am I missing something here?

*The figures are according to a letter the Justice minister reportedly sent to parliament today. I'm deeply aggravated that I can't find the document myself, so have to rely on reports by ANP...grrrr...

(vaguely artistic)

U.S. law enforcement also gives a breakdown of how many arrests per wiretap they average. Somewhat surprisingly, if I read the table right, that figure is about 2 arrests per wiretap.

This may be somewhat misleading, since U.S. wiretaps involve 94 people on average (!), which I guess means that they are often going after gangs and/or tapping everybody even tangentially related.

Anyhow. I really hope that when the Dutch data is published we can compare their success rate.

The Oracle of Amsterdam predicts: it's going to turn out to be much lower here, because with no public scrutiny, the Dutch cops have been going on fishing expeditions, in lieu of actual investigative work.

That's my instinct. We'll see.

http://www.tobysterling.net/2008/05/dutch-wiretapping-bonanza-more-than.html

as you understand, this pisses me off very much for a long time.

Aruba can't legally wire-tap. hasn't implemented these laws (BOB-law).
(Domino-case, Patrick not passed on to Aruba - but Joran/Kalpoe bros tapped in that car also a phone call?)

dutch justice ministers pressure Aruba to implement these.

Of course, Aruba wiretaps, just like the Dutch do.  They just lie about it until they are caught.  Only the naive believe their own spin.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: July 12, 2008, 05:54:11 PM »

I figger'd out what that sign is on the windshield - it's a fer sale sign.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #275 on: July 12, 2008, 05:59:45 PM »

Time is catching up with me; when was the first time we saw Deepak's car? Was there video or pics of the car when police picked it up originally at his house, or do we have any pictures of the outside of his car pre-Natalee?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: July 12, 2008, 06:00:15 PM »

I figger'd out what that sign is on the windshield - it's a fer sale sign.

wait a sec, maybe it's not a fer sale sign.  It sure looks like one, but it could be something placed their by the police to indicate it's "evidence" to be used in the re-enactment.

<= back to not sure.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #277 on: July 12, 2008, 06:05:43 PM »

Rob, his car was for sale at one time. I remember Klaas having a blast with the Ad for it. I'm not sure when it was in relation to the re-enactment.

Dennis, the car was supposedly well known on the island as pimped out, and with the pics we've seen of the video equipment and screens in the car, I'd bet the sound system was already installed when Natalee got into it that night. JMO.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: July 12, 2008, 06:05:50 PM »

Rob, that sign wasn't in the pics of the car that we have while at the police station. Was this re-enactment supposedly done while it was still impounded?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #279 on: July 12, 2008, 06:11:47 PM »

Rob, that sign wasn't in the pics of the car that we have while at the police station. Was this re-enactment supposedly done while it was still impounded?

Not Rob, mrskub, but when they did the reenactment, the car was picked up from Deepak's home. His atty wasn't happy about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.