April 19, 2024, 01:43:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 241677 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #280 on: July 12, 2008, 06:16:02 PM »

Be back in a short while....wubs ja Monkeys....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #281 on: July 12, 2008, 06:16:34 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: July 12, 2008, 06:19:34 PM »

Rob, that sign wasn't in the pics of the car that we have while at the police station. Was this re-enactment supposedly done while it was still impounded?

Not Rob, mrskub, but when they did the reenactment, the car was picked up from Deepak's home. His atty wasn't happy about it.

Thanks CBB, Veeery interesting that he would put it up for sale during the investigation.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: July 12, 2008, 06:23:30 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #284 on: July 12, 2008, 06:28:59 PM »

For whatever it's worth, we KNOW this was taken before there was a cover-up:

The mirror, at least, can be seen. Also there is a pic of the back seat where the headrests might be visable.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: July 12, 2008, 06:36:42 PM »

was this posted already?

Documents Filed

07/07/2008 Motion to Strike (SPECIAL MOITON TO STRIKE COMPLAINT SET: 8-5-0
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

07/07/2008 Exhibit ("A" - "A-36" TO SPECIAL MOTION TO STRIKE COMPLAINT, ETC. )

07/07/2008 Exhibit ("A-37" - "E" TO SPECIAL MOTION TO STRIKE )

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/CivilCaseSummary/index.asp

No, this looks new.  Any idea of the actual document contents?

I don't. Maybe someone has a membership?

Here is one of the documents, if it's not to large of a file to upload.  Interresting read.  SM is mentioned starting on page 54 or so, LOL 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: July 12, 2008, 06:44:56 PM »

For whatever it's worth, we KNOW this was taken before there was a cover-up:

The mirror, at least, can be seen. Also there is a pic of the back seat where the headrests might be visable.

The only reason I can think of for those two holes capped in his ceiling
that look like pre-drills for an "oh chit bar"....

Why would you ever have the need to install one on the driver's side? You wouldn't.

You might need holes if there was a slim chance that the car would be sold
in markets where the driver side goes to the right, though.

Elmo just sayin'...

------------------
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: July 12, 2008, 06:45:44 PM »

Jul 27, 2005 ... This "new" witness who supposedly saw Deepak's car, ...... She remembers the vehicle because the taillights have clear taillights on it. ...
www.websleuths.com/forums/ archive/index.php/t-26796.html

Riehl World View: Witness Reports Confusing In Natalee Holloway ...
And what was interesting that stuck out was the taillights — who had custom taillights on it with clear covers over red lights. ...
www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_ conservative/2005/07/witness_reports.html

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: July 12, 2008, 06:47:47 PM »

You all hard working monkeys are just amazing.  IMO, you have answered the long running question as to the motivation behind the "re-enactment".  They used not-look alikes because they certainly didn't want any witnesses, the motivation was to have an excuse to get dispicable DK auto back in custody to "document" the haphazard part changes that were hastily performed on the auto.  It WAS ALL ABOUT THE CAR & getting documentation in their crooked files that the parts are what they should be in the event that in the future ethical persons get their hands on the crooked files.  Their intent: to simply dismiss any internet/tv photo's as being doctored.

There is NOW NO DOUBT in my mind that the entire ALE/Holland Investigators were complicit in this cover-up.  They WILL NEVER DO THE RIGHT THING.

If we never hear anything from our FBI then they will join the above ranks forever more in my mind & that breaks my heart.  I want to believe in my government & it's angencies but it is becoming increasingly difficult.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #289 on: July 12, 2008, 06:51:55 PM »

something is totally not right with these cars. I can't put my finger on it completely, but I can just tell something is not right.

In this image, I looked at the front of the Honda and I notice a gap on the ALE car, and the car that was filmed by Greta, I do not see that same gap on the car that Deepaks owns. Sorry this is a little bit confusing, but it's about the best I could do and still try to explain what I am seeing here. You need to know which car is which in order for it to make sense.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #290 on: July 12, 2008, 06:54:44 PM »

Rob, his car was for sale at one time. I remember Klaas having a blast with the Ad for it. I'm not sure when it was in relation to the re-enactment.

Dennis, the car was supposedly well known on the island as pimped out, and with the pics we've seen of the video equipment and screens in the car, I'd bet the sound system was already installed when Natalee got into it that night. JMO.

yes ma'am, I am aware. Thank you.

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: July 12, 2008, 07:01:17 PM »

something is totally not right with these cars. I can't put my finger on it completely, but I can just tell something is not right.

In this image, I looked at the front of the Honda and I notice a gap on the ALE car, and the car that was filmed by Greta, I do not see that same gap on the car that Deepaks owns. Sorry this is a little bit confusing, but it's about the best I could do and still try to explain what I am seeing here. You need to know which car is which in order for it to make sense.

ALE car has 5 spoke rims --

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: July 12, 2008, 07:01:54 PM »

Rob, that sign wasn't in the pics of the car that we have while at the police station. Was this re-enactment supposedly done while it was still impounded?

I don't think that possible, the car was impounded by the police and the re-enactment occurred more than a year later. I have the link to the re-enactment somewhere, because that's where I found the original picture of Richardson a few years ago.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: July 12, 2008, 07:04:44 PM »

Carpe the image in the lower left hand corner has been distorted. I picked that up also. I has been stretched (before you got it) .. if you look at the Honda in that picture, it appears to be much wider than a normal Honda. I believe someone accidentally stretched it. It therefore makes the mirror look slimmer and longer.

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: July 12, 2008, 07:05:19 PM »

So Satish works with Deepak.  Was Satish working the night when he supposedly picked up Deepak.  Which means to me he never picked Deepak up.  It was a Sunday and he was probably working with his brother.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #295 on: July 12, 2008, 07:06:12 PM »

Is that a red tag on the one car in front of the passenger door? I don't see it on the other, but it may be blocked by the bar.

There are 6 spokes on one car's wheels and five on the other.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: July 12, 2008, 07:08:21 PM »

You all hard working monkeys are just amazing.  IMO, you have answered the long running question as to the motivation behind the "re-enactment".  They used not-look alikes because they certainly didn't want any witnesses, the motivation was to have an excuse to get dispicable DK auto back in custody to "document" the haphazard part changes that were hastily performed on the auto.  It WAS ALL ABOUT THE CAR & getting documentation in their crooked files that the parts are what they should be in the event that in the future ethical persons get their hands on the crooked files.  Their intent: to simply dismiss any internet/tv photo's as being doctored.

There is NOW NO DOUBT in my mind that the entire ALE/Holland Investigators were complicit in this cover-up.  They WILL NEVER DO THE RIGHT THING.

If we never hear anything from our FBI then they will join the above ranks forever more in my mind & that breaks my heart.  I want to believe in my government & it's angencies but it is becoming increasingly difficult.

Hi Altruist - I'll agree with all that. It makes sense and good to see you again. Don't be a stranger. Ya'll come back - hear !

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: July 12, 2008, 07:12:55 PM »

ALE car has 5 spoke rims --

In my opinion wreck, they took Deespeckle's rims off of his car and placed them on the ALE car. They also switched the mirrors out and placed Deepak's mirror's on the ALE car.

I have no idea why they did this unless it was to prevent the FBI from locating the magical letters - DNA.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: July 12, 2008, 07:14:54 PM »

Carpe the image in the lower left right hand corner has been distorted. I picked that up also. I has been stretched (before you got it) .. if you look at the Honda in that picture, it appears to be much wider than a normal Honda. I believe someone accidentally stretched it. It therefore makes the mirror look slimmer and longer.

self edit - to right corner

+++

crazybabyborg
« Reply #299 on: July 12, 2008, 07:18:44 PM »

Is this, in yellow circle, on the other car? Maybe it's just a smudge of some kind, but I don't remember seeing it on the impounded car.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.