April 24, 2024, 06:15:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 241902 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: July 12, 2008, 07:21:47 PM »

1999 Honda Civic EX (unrice burner'd) on left and Jipshit's Honda Civic on left.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: July 12, 2008, 07:22:28 PM »

For whatever it's worth, we KNOW this was taken before there was a cover-up:

The mirror, at least, can be seen. Also there is a pic of the back seat where the headrests might be visable.

I am sure it is just me. But it is hard to believe that the inside of the car we are viewing is a Honda in this particular picture. IMO it just looks to spacious. When I look at that speaker above DK's head and all the room.....dang they should use this pic as an advertisement for Honda to show the roomy interior.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: July 12, 2008, 07:24:19 PM »

Not sure if you already know, but the Bauder College log has been updated on CNN on July 8. I havent had time to read it yet but here's the link.

http://search.cnn.com/search.jsp?query=Bauder%20College&type=news&sortBy=date&intl=true
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #303 on: July 12, 2008, 07:25:04 PM »

cbb, I mirrored that image that you circled, so the steering wheel is on the wrong side, but anyway, if you look at the ALE car behind the bars, you will see that a bar blocks that reflector from being seen.

I mirrored that image so the car would be aimed in the correct direction to make a comparison.

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: July 12, 2008, 07:25:18 PM »

Great -- we have 2 different cars! Who in the hell do we tell this to????

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: July 12, 2008, 07:28:15 PM »

ohhhh my... I think I just found something huge...

be right back as soon as I can get a clean screen shot from the FOX show.

+++

crazybabyborg
« Reply #306 on: July 12, 2008, 07:28:26 PM »

The mirror, at least, can be seen. Also there is a pic of the back seat where the headrests might be visable.

I am sure it is just me. But it is hard to believe that the inside of the car we are viewing is a Honda in this particular picture. IMO it just looks to spacious. When I look at that speaker above DK's head and all the room.....dang they should use this pic as an advertisement for Honda to show the roomy interior.

The perspectives are off, I think. Joran looks like the Incredible Hulk and Deepak looks like a pissant. Well, maybe the perspectives aren't that far off.......
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #307 on: July 12, 2008, 07:29:34 PM »

I just can't believe this pic is of that Honda.Look at all of the head room....looks like an SUV to me.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: July 12, 2008, 07:32:19 PM »

So Satish works with Deepak.  Was Satish working the night when he supposedly picked up Deepak.  Which means to me he never picked Deepak up.  It was a Sunday and he was probably working with his brother.

They had to cover if someone saw the car, one takes one car, the other another car.

Gardner said:
Joran was in the drivers seat when he saw them.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: July 12, 2008, 07:32:50 PM »

The perspectives are off, I think. Joran looks like the Incredible Hulk and Deepak looks like a pissant. Well, maybe the perspectives aren't that far off.......

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #310 on: July 12, 2008, 07:33:28 PM »

The only reason I can think of for those two holes capped in his ceiling
that look like pre-drills for an "oh chit bar"....

Why would you ever have the need to install one on the driver's side? You wouldn't.

You might need holes if there was a slim chance that the car would be sold
in markets where the driver side goes to the right, though.

Elmo just sayin'...
LOL....we just bought a 2007 Focus and it has one on the drivers side.I still don't know why the driver would need one and what's the driver supposed to do.....hang on to it while he has one hand on the steering wheel while going around a corner at 100 mph?

Karma Is Coming

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: July 12, 2008, 07:33:39 PM »

I agree.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: July 12, 2008, 07:34:14 PM »

Not sure if you already know, but the Bauder College log has been updated on CNN on July 8. I havent had time to read it yet but here's the link.

http://search.cnn.com/search.jsp?query=Bauder%20College&type=news&sortBy=date&intl=true

Thanks for the link Patriot!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: July 12, 2008, 07:35:43 PM »

Rob,
Eric was called by his bosses, he was already on the island. He was interviewed by 2 FBI guys.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: July 12, 2008, 07:36:40 PM »

Rob, thanks but I do come & read everyday just don't normally have anything to contribute but am always hear to read & appreciate all of the hard work being done on a continual basis.

The rage I hold internally regarding the horror done to such a promising young person & her family by such evil is overwhelming.

The real hope I hold so close is that someday soon a "re-enactment" demonstrated in the film Mississippi Burning brings the evidence forward to satisy the many that pray for the end of this corruption that continues to this very day.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: July 12, 2008, 07:40:54 PM »

Rob,
Eric was called by his bosses, he was already on the island. He was interviewed by 2 FBI guys.

Eric Williams -- good, bad, or don't know?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #316 on: July 12, 2008, 07:44:37 PM »

lol....I'm still catching up but I just said the same thing BleachedBlack.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: July 12, 2008, 07:46:20 PM »

I realize that is true to an extent...but look at the space above DK's head. There is so much room to accomodate that speaker.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: July 12, 2008, 07:48:56 PM »

Dr. Phil Attorneys Use Scared Monkeys Natalee Holloway Posts as Exhibit in Court Docs Against Deepak & Satish Kalpoes

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/07/12/dr-phil-attorneys-use-scared-monkeys-natalee-holloway-posts-as-exhibit-in-court-docs-against-deepak-satish-kalpoes/

Scared Monkeys makes the list of exhibits for the defence in the case of Deepak & Satish Kalpoe v. Dr. Phil. Scared Monkeys has been on this case from the beginning, long before and certainly long after most of the media coverage.

A recent court document was filed on July 7, 2008 with the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles – Central District by the attorneys of Dr. Phil McGraw, CBS Television and the Estate of Jamie Skeeters as a special motion to strike compliant pursuant to California code of Civil procedure § 425.16 against the claims of Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

more ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #319 on: July 12, 2008, 07:52:45 PM »

I realize that is true to an extent...but look at the space above DK's head. There is so much room to accomodate that speaker.

That's because he is a shrimp azz, weakling, li'l pip-squeak.

He couldn't even reach the peddles on an effing Big Wheel!

Someone go get him a phonebook.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.