March 29, 2024, 01:19:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 240358 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: July 12, 2008, 08:22:40 PM »

Dr. Phil Attorneys Use Scared Monkeys Natalee Holloway Posts as Exhibit in Court Docs Against Deepak & Satish Kalpoes

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/07/12/dr-phil-attorneys-use-scared-monkeys-natalee-holloway-posts-as-exhibit-in-court-docs-against-deepak-satish-kalpoes/

Scared Monkeys makes the list of exhibits for the defense in the case of Deepak & Satish Kalpoe v. Dr. Phil. Scared Monkeys has been on this case from the beginning, long before and certainly long after most of the media coverage.

A recent court document was filed on July 7, 2008 with the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles – Central District by the attorneys of Dr. Phil McGraw, CBS Television and the Estate of Jamie Skeeters as a special motion to strike compliant pursuant to California code of Civil procedure § 425.16 against the claims of Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

more ...

The entire 200+ is actually interresting reading 

Did I mention that 166 Monkey comments also became part of the defense motion against the Kalpoe's as well!!!

Red - I thnk everyone is all into Deepak's car and they are skipping by these posts, LOL   
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: July 12, 2008, 08:22:53 PM »

This is a pic of a 1999 Honda Civic customed out with the monitor on the dash. It was on a flicker site and the dude calls it "his pimpyride". (Barf). Weird, one of the pics is of a girl's boobs showing on the monitor. I chose this one instead:

ta ta's

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: July 12, 2008, 08:23:38 PM »

I wish the photo of the interior showed about another 2 inches -- it kind of looks like the headrest might have the same "donut hole."

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: July 12, 2008, 08:23:48 PM »

Dr. Phil Attorneys Use Scared Monkeys Natalee Holloway Posts as Exhibit in Court Docs Against Deepak & Satish Kalpoes

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/07/12/dr-phil-attorneys-use-scared-monkeys-natalee-holloway-posts-as-exhibit-in-court-docs-against-deepak-satish-kalpoes/

Scared Monkeys makes the list of exhibits for the defense in the case of Deepak & Satish Kalpoe v. Dr. Phil. Scared Monkeys has been on this case from the beginning, long before and certainly long after most of the media coverage.

A recent court document was filed on July 7, 2008 with the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles – Central District by the attorneys of Dr. Phil McGraw, CBS Television and the Estate of Jamie Skeeters as a special motion to strike compliant pursuant to California code of Civil procedure § 425.16 against the claims of Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

more ...

Did I mention that 166 Monkey comments also became part of the defense motion against the Kalpoe's as well!!!

Red - I thnk everyone is all into Deepak's car and they are skipping by these posts, LOL   

NOT MOI!

I saw it.

CONGRATULATIONS!

btw,
the attorney's and DA's have been all over monkeys!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: July 12, 2008, 08:24:34 PM »

PS.

I couldn't help laugh when I saw they actually included Monkey's posts!

It really adds to the document if you ask me! Some good comments.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: July 12, 2008, 08:25:31 PM »

was this posted already?

Documents Filed

07/07/2008 Motion to Strike (SPECIAL MOITON TO STRIKE COMPLAINT SET: 8-5-0
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

07/07/2008 Exhibit ("A" - "A-36" TO SPECIAL MOTION TO STRIKE COMPLAINT, ETC. )

07/07/2008 Exhibit ("A-37" - "E" TO SPECIAL MOTION TO STRIKE )

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/CivilCaseSummary/index.asp

No, this looks new.  Any idea of the actual document contents?

I don't. Maybe someone has a membership?

Here is one of the documents, if it's not to large of a file to upload.  Interresting read.  SM is mentioned starting on page 54 or so, LOL 

Thank you Klaas
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: July 12, 2008, 08:26:31 PM »

I wish the photo of the interior showed about another 2 inches -- it kind of looks like the headrest might have the same "donut hole."

( For comparison since we changed pages)

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: July 12, 2008, 08:26:44 PM »

Rob,
Eric was called by his bosses, he was already on the island. He was interviewed by 2 FBI guys.

Eric Williams -- good, bad, or don't know?

He is not an American traitor like Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell and Rosalie Klein to name a few.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #348 on: July 12, 2008, 08:28:14 PM »

It's asking for the case number..................Could someone please post it so I can read? TIA!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: July 12, 2008, 08:28:21 PM »

PS.

Yes, I was surprised actually 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: July 12, 2008, 08:29:55 PM »

1999 Honda Civic Interior - Image Results

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=ybr_sbc&va=1999+honda+civic+interior&sz=all

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: July 12, 2008, 08:31:15 PM »

it sure does!

to me, it looks like the monitor is hanging above Deepak's head, not in front of it.
you can see the sun visor in front of the monitor.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: July 12, 2008, 08:31:46 PM »

PS.

Yes, nothing like some truthful and scathing commentary as to what people really thought of these two.

Hard to defame one's character when one has none.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: July 12, 2008, 08:35:13 PM »

It's asking for the case number..................Could someone please post it so I can read? TIA!

Klaas posted the little pdf link (to the document) at the bottom of her post...about page 14 or 15.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: July 12, 2008, 08:35:28 PM »

CBB - you can't just read the documents at the LA Court website you have to purchase them and download them.  I have the most recent ones but the files are very large.  I posted one of the pdf files a couple pages back and will post it here again.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: July 12, 2008, 08:36:31 PM »

PS.

Yes, nothing like some truthful and scathing commentary as to what people really thought of these two.

Red

Please tell Phil we will be happy to testify, in person, if needed....hotel close to beach, please.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: July 12, 2008, 08:36:54 PM »

more ...

hi Monks..have computer trouble here.take forever to load a page...if it loads at all........but I've been trying to read and TRYING to post ....WOW...RED...this is so exciting........as is the car info.....and I can't wait to read what AW says about the car comparisons....Congrats to our new mods in training...I am trying to get everything in one post and hope to heck I can get it to post.....it is FANTASTIC to see some 'old' faces back in the cage....I am going to see if I can go back and read some more....I saw a post about renwhore saying FOX was in Aruba??  Will someone please fill me in on this??? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: July 12, 2008, 08:39:52 PM »

PS.

Red

Please tell Phil we will be happy to testify, in person, if needed....hotel close to beach, please.   

ROFLMAO - yes maybe you would like a hotel in Venice or Malibu 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #358 on: July 12, 2008, 08:40:52 PM »

Thanks, Buckeye and Klaas! I'll try it the way you suggested! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: July 12, 2008, 08:41:06 PM »

Deepak is telling me a couple of things in this statement.

1. The carpet / interior of the car has been disturbed.

He is offering this information it seems without being even asked.

He is giving contact information of people to talk to, it doesn't appear
he was even asked for it.

2. He is mentioning the possibility of an accident, for what appears
to be no reason at all.

3. I don't ever think that pansy-azz Surinamese douche bag has ever said "FROM WHOM" in his rotten little miserable insignificant life... he broke out "the big guns" for
    this one occasion.

The back quarter panel on the left in some of the car pics appears to be pushed in as if it was in an accident.  I think that is why the back lights are a different color in that panel and also why the left side of that car sags and appears to have a donut instead of a tire.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.