March 29, 2024, 02:51:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 240362 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: July 12, 2008, 08:42:06 PM »

I agree that the interior photos look compelling. The problem I am seeing is with the roof/ceiling height to mount the monitor. Would you estimate the monitor is maybe 8 inches
in height? Well the front windshield comes straight back and over the drivers head with very little clearance. I agree the dash looks very much the same. I drove an Accord EX 1997-2001 and the head clearance was limited.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: July 12, 2008, 08:42:06 PM »

If you go to Red's front page post, you can click on the link to read the SM actual thread that is referenced. It is the front page comments -- not the "forum".

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: July 12, 2008, 08:43:38 PM »

Let me see if I got some of this.

In an interrogatory, that each of the K2 chose to answer, they state no one representing them has spoke or broadcast on the matter....then there are quotes from Kock, all over the airwaves.

They each have ongoing medical problems, treated for free.  Deepak has such bad ongoing PTS that he stopped his Zoloft a year ago.

Deepak has attended the US Christian Academy, in Miami, and Penn Foster College in AZ.  Are these both correspondence schools??

It is irrelevant and they will not answer whether they had taken drugs or alcohol with 24 hours of the incident.

Did I miss anything big?

Oh, please take this to trial and cross examine these guys.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: July 12, 2008, 08:45:08 PM »

SHE IS WHY.

she's worth every minute of it.

I love that picture.  It's one of my favorites.  Thanks for posting it Carpe.

Guys, if you want my opinion, this is what I think.  I think you should put all the photograph comparisons together with detailed explanations and all of those nice red arrows.  I would make lots and lots of copies of the entire packet when it's complete.  I would then start mailing it to News agencies everywhere in hopes that one of them will run with it.  I would certainly include Diario and the Dutch newspaper that did the coverage on barea$$ Urine in Thailand.  Be careful of the verbage so nobody can sue you.  Present the information as a detailed analysis of the differences in the cars.  I would also send the information to the Hague and the FBI.  Then sit back and watch the dance begin.  Remember ALE lies.  Photographs won't lie.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: July 12, 2008, 08:49:04 PM »

PS.

I couldn't help laugh when I saw they actually included Monkey's posts!

It really adds to the document if you ask me! Some good comments.

Yes, I was surprised actually 

Yes, nothing like some truthful and scathing commentary as to what people really thought of these two.

Hard to defame one's character when one has none.

Red, I think this is just fantastic! Yes it does speak to the outrage those two brothers caused along with their buddy Joran. They brought it all on themselves along with a whole heap of problems for Aruba. IMO, Aruba should be suing the Kalpoes and the Van der Sloots.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: July 12, 2008, 08:49:23 PM »

Great Front Page Article!!!

And Great Job Monkeys!!!

Just warning you all...I got all mushy on my front page post!!! lol

Luv ya Man!!! All of the Monkeys!!! So damned proud of you and I just Luv Ya All man!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: July 12, 2008, 08:51:29 PM »

Rob,
Eric was called by his bosses, he was already on the island. He was interviewed by 2 FBI guys.

Eric Williams -- good, bad, or don't know?

He is not an American traitor like Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell and Rosalie Klein to name a few.

KERMIT
 I saw this artical you posted a few days ago.

At the direction of the President or the Attorney General, the FBI may use its statutory authority to investigate and arrest individuals for violating United States law, even if the FBI’s actions contravene customary international law. The President, acting through the Attorney General, has the inherent constitutional authority to deploy the FBI to investigate and arrest individuals for violating United States law, even if those actions contravene customary international law. Extraterritorial law enforcement activities that are authorized by domestic law are not barred even if they contravene unexecuted treaties or treaty provisions, such as Article 2(4) of the
United Nations Charter. An arrest that is inconsistent with international or foreign law does not violate the Fourth Amendment.

We read in Extracts of the Espionage and Sabotage Acts and other related federal criminal statutes: U.S. CODE, SECTION 1001, states that "Whoever, in any mater within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States knowingly and willfully falsifies, conceals or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact, or makes any false, fictitious or fraudulent statements or representations, or makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any false, fictitious or fraudulent statement or entry, shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than five years or both

American Traitors: Julia Renfro, Roslaie Klein and Mark Purcell top of the list:

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: July 12, 2008, 08:52:00 PM »

PS.

I couldn't help laugh when I saw they actually included Monkey's posts!

It really adds to the document if you ask me! Some good comments.

Yes, I was surprised actually 

Yes, nothing like some truthful and scathing commentary as to what people really thought of these two.

Hard to defame one's character when one has none.

Red

Please tell Phil we will be happy to testify, in person, if needed....hotel close to beach, please.   

ROFLMAO - yes maybe you would like a hotel in Venice or Malibu 

Not Venice....Manhatten or Hermosa Beach...for that I'll say anything.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: July 12, 2008, 08:54:06 PM »

SHE IS WHY.

she's worth every minute of it.

I love that picture.  It's one of my favorites.  Thanks for posting it Carpe.

Guys, if you want my opinion, this is what I think.  I think you should put all the photograph comparisons together with detailed explanations and all of those nice red arrows.  I would make lots and lots of copies of the entire packet when it's complete.  I would then start mailing it to News agencies everywhere in hopes that one of them will run with it.  I would certainly include Diario and the Dutch newspaper that did the coverage on barea$$ Urine in Thailand.  Be careful of the verbage so nobody can sue you.  Present the information as a detailed analysis of the differences in the cars.  I would also send the information to the Hague and the FBI.  Then sit back and watch the dance begin.  Remember ALE lies.  Photographs won't lie.

Great post Carpe....you summed it all up in one post!!! You summed up 3 years of dedication, committment and love!! I will pass this on...you all know who to. And I am sure Beth will be so proud of you!!! I hope Beth is as proud of us, as we are of her!!!

I hope I am never in a bind, but if I ever find myself in a tragic situation, there is no one else who would have my back like the Monkeys do. Hope you know I have your backs too!!

You all make me so proud!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: July 12, 2008, 08:54:20 PM »

Rob,
Eric was called by his bosses, he was already on the island. He was interviewed by 2 FBI guys.

He is not an American traitor like Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell and Rosalie Klein to name a few.

KERMIT

At the direction of the President or the Attorney General, the FBI may use its statutory authority to investigate and arrest individuals for violating United States law, even if the FBI’s actions contravene customary international law. The President, acting through the Attorney General, has the inherent constitutional authority to deploy the FBI to investigate and arrest individuals for violating United States law, even if those actions contravene customary international law. Extraterritorial law enforcement activities that are authorized by domestic law are not barred even if they contravene unexecuted treaties or treaty provisions, such as Article 2(4) of the
United Nations Charter. An arrest that is inconsistent with international or foreign law does not violate the Fourth Amendment.

We read in Extracts of the Espionage and Sabotage Acts and other related federal criminal statutes: U.S. CODE, SECTION 1001, states that "Whoever, in any mater within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States knowingly and willfully falsifies, conceals or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact, or makes any false, fictitious or fraudulent statements or representations, or makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any false, fictitious or fraudulent statement or entry, shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than five years or both

American Traitors: Julia Renfro, Roslaie Klein and Mark Purcell top of the list:

A $10,000 fine????? I'm thinking/hoping firing squad!!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #370 on: July 12, 2008, 08:55:36 PM »

Deepak is telling me a couple of things in this statement.

1. The carpet / interior of the car has been disturbed.

He is offering this information it seems without being even asked.

He is giving contact information of people to talk to, it doesn't appear
he was even asked for it.

2. He is mentioning the possibility of an accident, for what appears
to be no reason at all.

3. I don't ever think that pansy-azz Surinamese douche bag has ever said "FROM WHOM" in his rotten little miserable insignificant life... he broke out "the big guns" for
    this one occasion.

The back quarter panel on the left in some of the car pics appears to be pushed in as if it was in an accident.  I think that is why the back lights are a different color in that panel and also why the left side of that car sags and appears to have a donut instead of a tire.

SATISH KALPOE: Yeah yeah yeah ... then I changed a flat tire and went back for
                       her at the beach!

???

What was THAT ABOUT?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: July 12, 2008, 08:58:08 PM »

Not that I do the car stuff, but when I was searching for pics, they have a rearview mirror mounted, little camera that can feed into the car DVD or navigation system. It can be pointed at the trunk (or I would imagine, backseat) for security monitoring.   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: July 12, 2008, 09:01:21 PM »

Nice fp post Lisa!!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: July 12, 2008, 09:01:47 PM »

In an interrogatory, that each of the K2 chose to answer, they state no one representing them has spoke or broadcast on the matter....then there are quotes from Kock, all over the airwaves.

They each have ongoing medical problems, treated for free.  Deepak has such bad ongoing PTS that he stopped his Zoloft a year ago.

Deepak has attended the US Christian Academy, in Miami, and Penn Foster College in AZ.  Are these both correspondence schools??

It is irrelevant and they will not answer whether they had taken drugs or alcohol with 24 hours of the incident.

Did I miss anything big?

Hell yeah! Put them on trial in a civil suit where they can't plead the Fifth. Subpoena Joran as an expert witness to what they did that night and grill him, too. Pustus would also need to be subpoenaed to answer for where they were that night and where he was the following morning.

Let's bring it all out in a court of U.S. law where the judges won't spare the rod.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: July 12, 2008, 09:03:19 PM »

Rob,

KERMIT

A $10,000 fine????? I'm thinking/hoping firing squad!!!!

How about just banning the lot from ever entering the U.S. again and let them sink with Aruba.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: July 12, 2008, 09:04:52 PM »

Did I miss anything big?

he's not all permitted to drive a motorcycle, truck or bus 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: July 12, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »

Red, this is just fantastic. :

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: July 12, 2008, 09:12:04 PM »

Did I miss anything big?

he's not all permitted to drive a motorcycle, truck or bus 

Thank you Rob.  I did forget the restrictions.  Can we rule out the Gottenbos' bus now?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: July 12, 2008, 09:15:17 PM »

I'd agree with you SS if I had any faith the Dutch would do anything. This information has been out there, we have been discussing it for years. They didn't give a damn three years ago and they don't give a damn now. They have had all kinds of things to work with we have exposed over the years. They haven't done jack.

If Peter deVries hadn't exposed Joran the Dutch people wouldn't even be outraged at Joran. They would still think he is innocent because he is, after all, one of them. Fortunately Peter reversed that way of thinking. If there is any break in this case it won't be by their investigators, it will be from Peter deVries.

I am still waitng for Hans Mos' trump card, just like I waited for Dompig's, and Van der Straten's, and Karin Jannsen's. I held my breath for Dompig for 24 hours, I waited for the details Van der Straten said he knew, I waited for Jannsen's big bang sendoff  that never happened. We all waited together and nothing came. They're all a bunch of hot air.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: July 12, 2008, 09:17:06 PM »

I'd agree with you SS if I had any faith the Dutch would do anything. This information has been out there, we have been discussing it for years. They didn't give a damn three years ago and they don't give a damn now. They have had all kinds of things to work with we have exposed over the years. They haven't done jack.

If Peter deVries hadn't exposed Joran the Dutch people wouldn't even be outraged at Joran. They would still think he is innocent because he is, after all, one of them. Fortunately Peter reversed that way of thinking. If there is any break in this case it won't be by their investigators, it will be from Peter deVries.

I am still waitng for Hans Mos' trump card, just like I waited for Dompig's, and Van der Straten's, and Karin Jannsen's. I held my breath for Dompig for 24 hours, I waited for the details Van der Straten said he knew, I waited for Jannsen's big bang sendoff  that never happened. We all waited together and nothing came. They're all a bunch of hot air.

Maybe DeVries is who we should send these to.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.