April 24, 2024, 07:28:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 241894 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: July 13, 2008, 09:48:46 AM »

Interesting. Now that the hostages are free, I wonder if other intercepts will be revealed.  Maybe they already have been revealed....just can't be officially utilized...hmmmm

Buckeye, I think we will hear more.

3 of the freed returned to Fl yesterday, so I'm not sure if what I hear broadcast is nationally known, or just locally broadcast?

The 3 were interviewed yesterday in Tampa -- and begged us not to forget that there are many more hostages still there. Some for 10 years. On the run now -- looking for food and shelter -- and in grave danger.

With the potential Columbian and/or Venezuelan connection to Natalee's disappearance -- I thought the extent of wiretapping was interesting.

I pray there's a plan to rescue the remaining prisoners.  Keep us posted on the "local" info.  I would think everyone is now checking their satellite phone provider.  Thanks
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: July 13, 2008, 09:52:03 AM »

wreck why does Deepak have two license plates?

Rob could the red one be a made up one just for the recreation show?
Deepack may not have wanted the world to see his real plate #
(like we didn't save pictures duh )

Or did Deepak get a new reg. and when he did they gave him the new #and red color plate.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: July 13, 2008, 09:52:56 AM »

<snipped from above>

MIAMI CONTACTS TURN

U.S. law officers arrested the Miami contacts. In exchange for promises of reduced sentences,

<snipped>

Miami = Shango

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: July 13, 2008, 09:53:45 AM »

Rob

Don't ask me why, but I've been looking at the car photos.  Seems that one mirror has an extension (??). Can you compare both passenger side mirrors and not the one passenger side to the driver's side?  TIA

which photo Buckeye?

The one posted just above this post? Like a few posts up, or the one in the lower right corner here - from Carpe?

Not the lights. Compare both passenger mirrors.  The mirror comparison is a passenger mirror to a drivers mirror.  I'm thinking the pass. mirror has an extension...is that extension on both cars?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: July 13, 2008, 09:54:17 AM »

Rob could the red one be a made up one just for the recreation show?
Deepack may not have wanted the world to see his real plate #
(like we didn't save pictures duh )

Or did Deepak get a new reg. and when he did they gave him the new #and red color plate.

Blonde, the license plates are identical, so making a replicate does not serve any purpose. They have the same numbers and the same color = identical.

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: July 13, 2008, 09:56:07 AM »

IIRC wasn't there a communication (from off the coast of Aruba) picked up from somewhere in Venezuela?

I heard that at the same time JQK was talking of time it takes when multiple jurisdictions are involved....then the coast guard involvement...etc.   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: July 13, 2008, 09:56:52 AM »

Not sure if these have been posted already...
Link

Val is the admin of the website??
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: July 13, 2008, 09:57:18 AM »

Not the lights. Compare both passenger mirrors.  The mirror comparison is a passenger mirror to a drivers mirror.  I'm thinking the pass. mirror has an extension...is that extension on both cars?

I understand not the lights, the mirror in the lower right corner? or the mirror on the car at the polis station?

The car in the right corner has been stretched and it was stretched before Carpe used that photo. Someone before Carpe elongated it giving the mirror a more slender appearance. The mirror on the passenger side of the car at the police station is a different mirror and it is an after-market add-on.

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: July 13, 2008, 10:00:50 AM »

I understand not the lights, the mirror in the lower right corner? or the mirror on the car at the polis station?

The car in the right corner has been stretched and it was stretched before Carpe used that photo. Someone before Carpe elongated it giving the mirror a more slender appearance. The mirror on the passenger side of the car at the police station is a different mirror and it is an after-market add-on.

I understand the mirror on car at police station is aftermarket.  What does the passenger side mirror look like on the other car?  I've only seen the driver's side mirror.  Maybe the extension is only on the pass mirror. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #509 on: July 13, 2008, 10:01:14 AM »

All of your license plates have different numbers.  I have never gotten another license plate because I have had the same number for years.

Okay Mr. Big Bucks, fess up, how many Porsches do you have?

I use the same license plate year after year where I live. I just add a sticker to the plate to signify I have piad my renewal fee.

All of Deepak's license plates have the same number and a new plate is issued each year - with the same number.

told you guys this was confusing.

look at the plate numbers again.

you will see they are all the same.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #510 on: July 13, 2008, 10:04:56 AM »

IIRC wasn't there a communication (from off the coast of Aruba) picked up from somewhere in Venezuela?

I heard that at the same time JQK was talking of time it takes when multiple jurisdictions are involved....then the coast guard involvement...etc.   

me too maybe it will be revealed down the road.

ya know Buckeye, the plane that was shot down was like a Cessna. It could not travel thousands of miles due to the fuel tank size. So where did those CIA contractors take off from? Probably not Venezuela due to our relationship with Chavez...... could it have been Aruba?

+++

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: July 13, 2008, 10:05:33 AM »

Rob

He doesn't have 2 license plates, he has 3 license plates.  A red one, a blue one, and a white one.

And two red ones. It's back a few pages. It's realllly realllly there.

Joran is the king of the ocean, and Deepshit is queen of the highway. 

Sorry, Rob, I've been up all night reading about this car all over the web and saw this after I posted it.   Embarassed Embarassed

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: July 13, 2008, 10:09:47 AM »

ya know Buckeye, the plane that was shot down was like a Cessna. It could not travel thousands of miles due to the fuel tank size. So where did those CIA contractors take off from? Probably not Venezuela due to our relationship with Chavez...... could it have been Aruba?

I was beginning to think all things begin and end in Miami.  Can a Cessna make it from Miami..or Fort Lauderdale area?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: July 13, 2008, 10:11:00 AM »

All of your license plates have different numbers.  I have never gotten another license plate because I have had the same number for years.

Okay Mr. Big Bucks, fess up, how many Porsches do you have?

I use the same license plate year after year where I live. I just add a sticker to the plate to signify I have piad my renewal fee.

All of Deepak's license plates have the same number and a new plate is issued each year - with the same number.

told you guys this was confusing.

look at the plate numbers again.

you will see they are all the same.

Yes, I realize that about Deepak's number.  I was talking about your license wall.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: July 13, 2008, 10:15:10 AM »

I was beginning to think all things begin and end in Miami.  Can a Cessna make it from Miami..or Fort Lauderdale area?

I have no idea... looks like it would be too far unless there were a few stops for fuel. When these guys were shot down, I saw the plane on the news... it was a smaller Cessna looking plane. And one guy was shot dead when the rebels caught up with them and another was shot and survived. Two others were captured and not shot.

They crashed in a jungle.

Buckeye I would like to compare the mirrors for you, but I'm not sure what cars you would like compared.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: July 13, 2008, 10:16:48 AM »

Yes, I realize that about Deepak's number.  I was talking about your license wall.

ohh ok.. those are plates I bought on Aruba, except the one my friend Timmie stole when he went to Puna Cana in the Dominican Republic. 

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: July 13, 2008, 10:22:04 AM »

Do you want to start a new thread for Deepaks
 2005 ALE CONFISCATED DEEPAK HONDA
This way the Lawyers don't have to search all the threads for it.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: July 13, 2008, 10:25:42 AM »

Do you want to start a new thread for Deepaks
 2005 ALE CONFISCATED DEEPAK HONDA
This way the Lawyers don't have to search all the threads for it.

I thought we already had a thread but maybe it was a silver car thread?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #518 on: July 13, 2008, 10:26:02 AM »

It's asking for the case number..................Could someone please post it so I can read? TIA!

CBB - you can't just read the documents at the LA Court website you have to purchase them and download them.  I have the most recent ones but the files are very large.  I posted one of the pdf files a couple pages back and will post it here again.
WOWEEE!
Now that is some interesting stuff,congrats to ALL Monkeys.
Very interesting to me is the schools the kalpoe's attented....mainly deepok.deepok went to school twice in the US?Or was this online classes only?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: July 13, 2008, 10:31:13 AM »

Rob

The same cars that you posted as having different side mirrors.  Just compare the same side of each.  Driver to driver side or Passenger to passenger side mirror.  I have only seen passenger to driver mirror comparison.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.