April 26, 2024, 05:49:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 241979 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #520 on: July 13, 2008, 10:31:30 AM »

Everyone has every year in Aruba a new number plate with a different color, so the police can see who is paying taxes or not !

ORANJESTAD - With effect from Monday december 3 can be the vehicle tax payable for 2008.

One can daily, Monday through Friday, pay at the checkout of the Servicio di Impuesto to the Paardenbaaistraat and the hulpbestuurskantoren in San Nicolas, Santa Cruz and Paradera. When the cashier No personal checks accepted as payment. We do accept payment via a debit card (maestro), banking / cashier cheques. Plates with a licence, including B, TX, Q, O, T can only be paid by the Servicio di Impuesto. Here we will check if the licence is still valid before they will receive a payment.
For a smooth handling of the payment, then they asked for the following documents to bring along: the registration of the vehicle, valid insurance for 2008 from the insurance company and not the broker, receipt of payment for 2007. All motor vehicle tax for 2007 should be fully met before the tax is payable 2008. In order for the bank to pay, then we must give up the personal number, number plate and only voljaar 2008. Tax on 2007 and quarterly payments can not be paid through the bank, they must first be paid by the Servicio di Impuesto. Per transaction can only pay for a number plate. In order via the Internet to pay must be the personal number, number plate and voljaar period 2008 to give up. "Bill payment is not yet possible via the Internet. Via the internet one can use "funds transfer", the transfer to the account of Servicio di Impuesto.
If one bank or through the Internet can pay after three days the plates are removed at the office of the Servicio di Impuesto to the Rockefellerstraat 3. There must be a proof of payment or a printout of the Internet and a valid insurance. When paying by the Servicio di Impuesto the number plates can be obtained immediately. When men at the San Nicolas hulpbestuurskantoor date may be the plates after a week gathering, however, we must specify whether they were in San Nicolas or in Oranjestad want to collect. Men are invited on 14 and 17 december off to qualify for payment for motor vehicle taxes by the Servicio di Impuesto, there is pressure on these days will be with the receipt of payments from AOV / AWW, AZV, BBO etc. It is extra pressure. Men can take money via bank or hulpbestuurskantoren. Men please take into account the fact that the Servicio di Impuesto will be closed on 24 december 2007 and January 2, 2008.
If additional services can also provide groepsbetaling means the person who will provide the payment must report to the receptionist and the necessary paperwork can be delivered by the Financial Affairs section. It is obvious that all the papers in order. If one intends to see the vehicle during one or several quarters not to use, then we must return the number plate in the Servicio di Impuesto and personally fill out a form on January 3, 2008. In that case they pay only 20 florin. Submitting after January 3 means that a whole quarter to pay. There is no dispensation for the non-use of the vehicle during a month. The dispensation does not apply to already expired deadlines. If one of automobiles is changing and that includes owner, model, make, color, engine etc. then it all this information to register at the Servicio di Impuesto. By selling a vehicle to another person, including the number plate, then the new owner a proxy. If this does not happen then, the old owner responsible for all payments on the number plate of the vehicle that has sold ie. At the presentation of credentials and a receipt of sale of the car, they should state a copy of the identity of the first owner take.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: July 13, 2008, 10:44:10 AM »

It's asking for the case number..................Could someone please post it so I can read? TIA!

CBB - you can't just read the documents at the LA Court website you have to purchase them and download them.  I have the most recent ones but the files are very large.  I posted one of the pdf files a couple pages back and will post it here again.
WOWEEE!
Now that is some interesting stuff,congrats to ALL Monkeys.
Very interesting to me is the schools the kalpoe's attented....mainly deepok.deepok went to school twice in the US?Or was this online classes only?

Pretty sure ONLINE classes only
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: July 13, 2008, 10:57:31 AM »

Buckeye, there are not many shots of the passenger side mirror. And wouldn't they match the driver's side anyway?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: July 13, 2008, 11:57:12 AM »

O/T  Prayer request for Hotping's Papa. Apparently has some pulmonary issues that are quite serious.  Please monkeys. TIA.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: July 13, 2008, 12:17:07 PM »

For whatever it's worth, we KNOW this was taken before there was a cover-up:

The mirror, at least, can be seen. Also there is a pic of the back seat where the headrests might be visable.

I am sure it is just me. But it is hard to believe that the inside of the car we are viewing is a Honda in this particular picture. IMO it just looks to spacious. When I look at that speaker above DK's head and all the room.....dang they should use this pic as an advertisement for Honda to show the roomy interior.

I agree.

I posted yesterday that I had thought we'd decided quite a while back that the interior didn't look like it was a Civic, but maybe an SUV or truck....there was no response, so I'm glad to know I'm not alone on this. 

I agree the vehicle is not a car but a SUV or van.

I personally own a Toyota Sequoia which is a very large SUV. The distance from the seat to the top of the roof is the same distance in Deepaks head to the roof. My SUV has a handle above each of the 4 door windows EXCEPT the drivers side where there are two plugs - just like the plugs in the pic above Deepak's window.

Honda makes a SUV Model 'CR-V'.  Maybe that was the cRave (rave in a CRV) the code talker spoke of? 

http://automobiles.honda.com/cr-v/  Not sure if this is the vehicle unless they tricked it out and swapped seats, etc... to make it more compatible for their movie making escapades.

I recall a post that said they saw a pic of Natalee in the backseat of Deepak's car, and the title under it when posted was something like 'bitch'. I always thought that was the reference to the camera that 'they returned to Freddy'. If this picture truly exists, then we can assume if this was the first time Natalee was in Deepak's car, that there were other cars following behind. I have no proof that this post or picture ever existed - only hearsay of it.

The 'lordship' did not bring the key... could the "lordship" be a car "dealership"? With the Kalpoe's explanation of why all the glue and tape on their vehicle floorboard, maybe that's how they get the real export of drugs in and out of that trampoline island - glued to souped up vehicle floorboards.

Just some thoughts to ponder...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #525 on: July 13, 2008, 12:45:07 PM »

The mirror, at least, can be seen. Also there is a pic of the back seat where the headrests might be visable.

I am sure it is just me. But it is hard to believe that the inside of the car we are viewing is a Honda in this particular picture. IMO it just looks to spacious. When I look at that speaker above DK's head and all the room.....dang they should use this pic as an advertisement for Honda to show the roomy interior.

I agree.

I posted yesterday that I had thought we'd decided quite a while back that the interior didn't look like it was a Civic, but maybe an SUV or truck....there was no response, so I'm glad to know I'm not alone on this. 
I can't figure out just what kind of vehicle it would be. It looks in size to be like one of those 12-15 passenger coaches (like an airport rental car van), but the interior looks like a nicer passenger car (including the seats and dash board.)

This is an interior pic of a 1999 Honda Civic. It's the best I can do to match the same perspective.

The gauges on the dash behind the steering wheel match up, IMO. Of course they are lit in Deepak's.

After Klaas put these pics side by side, I do believe Deepak and Joran are in a honda civic. The shape of the dashboard, and the guages behind the steering wheel are the same. Deepak's are lit up, of course, for night driving. The video monitor doesn't help the perspective, but I believe it is mounted for back seat viewing (the front already has a screen) between the two front bucket seats. Joran has his seat as far back as it will go and I believe the back of the seat is reclined a bit itself. Look how much bigger he seems than Deepak. Deepak's back is not touching his own seat, but he seems to be crouching forward, which lowers his head considerably, creating the look of more headroom. I looked up velour fabric for a 1999 Honda civic and it's a match as far as I can tell. Keep in mind that as far as I know, we've never determined whether the Civic is a Si, Ex, or Le. That denotes primarily different option packages, but maybe there are a few cosmetic differences as well. JMHO!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: July 13, 2008, 01:00:55 PM »

I agree.

I personally own a Toyota Sequoia which is a very large SUV. The distance from the seat to the top of the roof is the same distance in Deepaks head to the roof. My SUV has a handle above each of the 4 door windows EXCEPT the drivers side where there are two plugs - just like the plugs in the pic above Deepak's window.

Honda makes a SUV Model 'CR-V'.  Maybe that was the cRave (rave in a CRV) the code talker spoke of? 

http://automobiles.honda.com/cr-v/  Not sure if this is the vehicle unless they tricked it out and swapped seats, etc... to make it more compatible for their movie making escapades.

I recall a post that said they saw a pic of Natalee in the backseat of Deepak's car, and the title under it when posted was something like 'bitch'. I always thought that was the reference to the camera that 'they returned to Freddy'. If this picture truly exists, then we can assume if this was the first time Natalee was in Deepak's car, that there were other cars following behind. I have no proof that this post or picture ever existed - only hearsay of it.

The 'lordship' did not bring the key... could the "lordship" be a car "dealership"? With the Kalpoe's explanation of why all the glue and tape on their vehicle floorboard, maybe that's how they get the real export of drugs in and out of that trampoline island - glued to souped up vehicle floorboards.

Would you need a key to change the tires because of the rims?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: July 13, 2008, 01:06:17 PM »

O/T  Prayer request for Hotping's Papa. Apparently has some pulmonary issues that are quite serious.  Please monkeys. TIA.

Absolutely!

I believe in miracles!
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: July 13, 2008, 01:16:06 PM »

I agree.

Would you need a key to change the tires because of the rims?

Probably.

You'd also need a key to open the vehicle door, the vehicle trunk.

If they find the girl, they will see 'the sh*t'.

Is the sh*t the bangbus equipment? Is 'the girl' in the missing vehicle?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: July 13, 2008, 01:28:03 PM »

Don't know, Poochy.  I think it would be really hard to hide a car with a body in it.

I am still bothered by the back quarter panel the one that is on the driver's side of the car.  Is that the right or the left?  I keep calling it the left because I am viewing it from the back, but I think it is the right if you are looking at it from the front?

I wonder if you can replace just that section or if it is an all in one body.

The back door does not go flush against the car when it is closed, the trunk doesn't match up right where the lights are concerned and the back of the car seems to go down further than the other side.  When I see the whole panel, it reflects light in a crinkly fashion (I can't think of any other way to describe it).  At first I thought it was the lighting, but now I see it reflects that way in other light, too.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #530 on: July 13, 2008, 01:35:59 PM »

Amigoe

"Aruba should choose for closer EU relationship '
July 10, 2008, 18:10 (GMT -04:00)

http://tinyurl.com/5srm9n

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 13, 2008, 01:40:19 PM »

http://www.projectghb.org/while_sleeping/sld001.htm

Click on this to read the book.  It's worth your time.  Sound familiar?

Something about this is bothering me, too.  Joran describes these same symptoms in Natalee very well, maybe too well.  I wonder if this is the info Papa Sloot found on the internet or if Joran really is telling the truth in describing what happened to her.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #532 on: July 13, 2008, 01:42:17 PM »

Sorry for tilling up old earth; I can't imagine I found a pic you all don't already have, but I haven't seen this before. Is that Satish? (I'm TRYING to find that license plate I saw!) 

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: July 13, 2008, 01:42:36 PM »

I have no difficulty when viewing the dashboard they look similar, though I can't see the "H" in the picture with Deepak. But in this pic(above] when you look above the windshield -extending to over the drivers head, that section where the car roof begins goes sharply back IMO not enough room to mount that monitor without it extending down and block the drivers vission.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #534 on: July 13, 2008, 01:49:30 PM »

Bleached? I don't want to have different opinions with my Rosannah Monkey!  I think that roof angle from the windshield is the sunvisor. But, hey, that's why we're all here. Different opinions and more heads than one brings us to right conclusions! (If you count the hair, you have 2 heads) 
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 01:51:24 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: July 13, 2008, 01:51:26 PM »

I have no difficulty when viewing the dashboard they look similar, though I can't see the "H" in the picture with Deepak. But in this pic(above] when you look above the windshield -extending to over the drivers head, that section where the car roof begins goes sharply back IMO not enough room to mount that monitor without it extending down and block the drivers vission.

Doesn't it go behind the driver's head?  How could you watch a screen and drive?  That would be worse than talking on a cell phone.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #536 on: July 13, 2008, 01:56:38 PM »

If you look over Joran's shoulder, you'll see the corner of a monitor mounted to the dash, for front seat viewing. The overhead monitor is for the back seat passengers. We've enlarged and clarified the image on that front seat monitor. It's a porn video; perhaps a homemade one.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #537 on: July 13, 2008, 02:06:31 PM »

I still have a pic of an enlargement of the front seat screen:

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: July 13, 2008, 02:06:38 PM »

If you look over Joran's shoulder, you'll see the corner of a monitor mounted to the dash, for front seat viewing. The overhead monitor is for the back seat passengers. We've enlarged and clarified the image on that front seat monitor. It's a porn video; perhaps a homemade one.

I'm still with BB.....in the top pic the monitor appears to be mounted flush against the area above the windshield, vertically attached in front of Deepak....my son has had 2 Civics and the roof at the front windshield has a sharp slant toward the back....it would seem if it was the Civic, then the monitor would appear to be partially over Deepak's head instead of straight up & down above and in front of him.     (I know what I want to say, but I'm not sure I have accomplished it with this post.... )

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #539 on: July 13, 2008, 02:16:21 PM »

Well, that's ok, 2nj! I don't mind being by my lonesome!  Here's a pic of a roof mount flip monitor, for whatever it's worth to anyone. This model ranges in size from 9 inches, 5 inches and down to 3 inches.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.