March 29, 2024, 12:15:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 240355 times)
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: July 14, 2008, 02:28:38 PM »

wreck look here too.

front of Deepak's car - where would the front plate affix?

and look at the other car. They do not have plates front and back

IIRC Wasn't there something about taxis and license plates?

It was basically this picture of the two cars, they are not the same.  The side trim seems to be different on each.  May just be the picture.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #701 on: July 14, 2008, 02:33:31 PM »

opps, here is the image

And these photos, the side trim all looks different to me.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: July 14, 2008, 02:50:32 PM »

opps, here is the image

And these photos, the side trim all looks different to me.
The most glaring difference is the wheels (5 spokes to 6 spokes) and the mirrors. THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT CARS!
Now we have to show that this "impounded" car (or visa versa) is the same one they sent to Holland.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: July 14, 2008, 03:02:59 PM »

Can someone refresh my memory please. Do we know for a fact that the whole car was sent to Holland? Were just the seats and lab samples sent?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: July 14, 2008, 03:07:07 PM »

I found this article today -

Province wins case against Aruba university
Court
ALISHA MORRISSEY
The Telegram

Medical students from this province won't be getting student loans to attend university in Aruba - not that any have applied.

The All Saints University of Medicine in Aruba took this province's Education Department to court over the department's decision to suspend student loan status that it had previously granted to the university.

The province was justified in choosing to revoke that initial decision, says Supreme Court Justice Robert Hall, who presided over the arguments.

Furthermore, the medical school in Aruba - which has never had an applicant from this province - will have to pay the province's legal fees in relation to the case.

The university originally approached the province in January 2005 and asked that it be designated as an "educational institution" under the province's student loans program, meaning that students in this province could apply for student loans to attend the university.

read more here -
http://www.thetelegram.com/index.cfm?sid=152484&sc=79

I wasn't aware that Aruba had a medical school.

All Saints University is committed to providing high quality education leading to an MD degree whilst keeping tuition and fees affordable. All Saints strives to ensure that it produces broadly and thoroughly educated graduates who realize that the medical profession denotes a sense of social responsibility. ASUM seek students with demonstrated strong drive and desire to succeed, while still being able to focus on the compassionate and the humanitarian aspects of the medical profession. Students must regard medicine as a noble profession, not simply a trade to be learned. Students actively engage themselves in the community and respond to the needs of those they serve.

Why Choose ASUM?

Small class sizes, enhancing the learning experience
Professors are able to give individualized personal attention to each student
Experienced and full time faculty enrich student academics.
Affordable tuition fees
Individually sponsored merit based scholarships
US & Canadian licensed visiting professors
Warm, friendly, and safe atmosphere.

Dedicated and  Committed Managment.
A great place to study and graduate - Aruba, One Happy Island!

http://www.asumaruba.org/

Pictures at the site show dissection classes, etc.  What kind of facilities do they have there?  How do they dispose of the cadavers when they are done?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #705 on: July 14, 2008, 03:08:59 PM »

I also see what I think is an antenna on the one behind the ALE fence.

I see an antenna cap only, I think, on the other.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #706 on: July 14, 2008, 03:09:40 PM »

They throw them into the ocean.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: July 14, 2008, 03:17:39 PM »

They throw them into the ocean.

And they come back to the beach and are put into police cars?  ewww...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #708 on: July 14, 2008, 03:33:04 PM »

Yes.....or in the back of a pick-
up truck. They have absolutely ZERO respect for the dead.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: July 14, 2008, 03:52:25 PM »

Yes.....or in the back of a pick-
up truck. They have absolutely ZERO respect for the dead.

....Or anything or anyone else for that matter, Nut. It just makes me sick inside.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: July 14, 2008, 04:27:11 PM »

Oduber is a JOKE!

Aruba
Government Support killed Politieagente
July 12, 2008, 17:41 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - Prime Minister Nelson Oduber has in a fax to the Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende on behalf of the Government and people expressed support to the families of hoofdagente Gabriëlle Cevat, her colleagues from the Amsterdam-Amstelland police and the Dutch population.

Oduber says that the government "with great sorrow" has taken note of the fatal shooting incidents involving the 28-year-old Cevat was killed. "It was also our deep concern, especially since there is an Aruban as suspicious." The prime minister writes in addition to Balkenende that the government "to keep our citizens has insisted that they are, especially abroad well behaved Since they as representatives of our country be seen. "Oduber ensures that the government and the population" violence in any form whatsoever strongly disapprove. "The fax was also sent to Job Cohen, mayor of Amsterdam and chief Bernard Welten, regiopolitie Amsterdam-Amstelland.

From politics is also responded. MPA-leader Monica Kock let through a press release that "the event is unacceptable, whether it's a European or Dutch Aruban Dutchman. Here we all are in solidarity with each other. "

In the Netherlands, Prime Minister Balkenende Friday following the end of the Ministerial Council expressed its sympathy with the families and friends of Cevat. "When an agent on her way to her work responsibilities and the victim of a cowardly act, is that in and intriest" said the Prime Minister. Also rapid his sympathy with colleagues in the police force. He stressed how important the work of people is that "our security guard" and that only fits appreciation for people who are "their own lives at risk." Also Minister Guusje ter Horst of Home Affairs said 'deeply shocked' and the Mayor of Amstelveen, Jan van Zanen wished all the members of the corps momentum in the investigation 'around this criminal incident. "

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: July 14, 2008, 04:32:54 PM »

OM attracts appealed because landsbelang
July 11, 2008, 18:40 (GMT -04:00)
   Email this article
Print this article

ORANJESTAD - The appeal against the suspects in the massive corruption Fondo Desaroyo Nobo San Nicolas (FDN) under whom ASF public figures as former Prime Minister Henny Eman and Finance Minister Tico Croes as well as parliamentarian Otmar Oduber has been withdrawn.

OM invested this morning along with the lawyer of ex-minister Croes, Chris Lejuez, an emergency in which they jointly fellow that they objected to the rulings of the court on March 11 withdrawal. "What in particular has divided parties held in this case is whether there was any criminal bribery or lawful party in connection with Fondo Desaroyo Nobo San Nicolas," said Mos.

In concert was further decided to dispense justice, says Mos and Lejuez. It also has the 'landsbelang' played a role. "Continuation of the case on appeal would be the discord in Aruba as a result of this case, only taller. Both parties gave the landsbelang the decisive, "said their statement.

As a result, the PPS also decided to appeal against the acquittals of Eman, Oduber and the ex-director of Department of Finance, Ronald St. Jago, to withdraw. The appeal against Roy Maduro, who was coordinator of the Planning FDN, it is provisionally maintained.

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: July 14, 2008, 05:21:44 PM »

My heart did a flipflop when I read these Headlines:

Dutchman murdered in Thailand

Monday 14 July 2008

Two Thai prostitutes have been arrested for the murder of 63-year-old Dutch national Martin Jochems at his home in Thailand. Jochem’s body was found in the bathroom of his house in Pattaya which had been set on fire.

© DutchNews.nl

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: July 14, 2008, 05:26:15 PM »

My heart did a flipflop when I read these Headlines:

Dutchman murdered in Thailand

Monday 14 July 2008

Two Thai prostitutes have been arrested for the murder of 63-year-old Dutch national Martin Jochems at his home in Thailand. Jochem’s body was found in the bathroom of his house in Pattaya which had been set on fire.

© DutchNews.nl

Wow so did mine! Marten vdB is older than this so must be a coincidence that the first name is same? Any link?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: July 14, 2008, 05:31:15 PM »

Sorry.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/07/dutchman_murdered_in_thailand.php

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: July 14, 2008, 05:33:51 PM »

For some reason, that city of Pattaya is ringing a bell. Did vdB live there at any time?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: July 14, 2008, 05:34:58 PM »

1. Thai prostitutes killing Dutchman with a long sword
(Het Nieuws/Algemeen) (The News / General)
Pattaya (AP) - De politie in Thailand heeft dit weekeinde twee Thaise vrouwen gearresteerd voor de moord op de Nederlander Martin Jochems (63). Pattaya (AP) - The police in Thailand this weekend has two Thai women arrested for the murder of Dutchman Martin Jochems (63). De in Pattaya wonende landgenoot werd vorige week in de badkamer ... The countryman was residing in Pattaya last week in the bathroom ...

http://tinyurl.com/5vkafy

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: July 14, 2008, 05:35:19 PM »

Poochy
You may have missed this Klaas posted this: Natalee didn't go to Aruba until May 2005
This was taked in March 2005

In March 2005, 2 American girls went to Aruba.  At some point durring their trip they met up with Stef, a local girl they call Loco Stef.  Stef is a friend of Joran's.  A photo of Joran, Deepak, Freddy and the girls in a car Deepak's driving was posted on the internet.  The photo came from Bailey Ann's webshot site (which she has now made some changes to).  Here are those original photos prior to the changes made by Bailey Ann.  Note:  I'm not sure we ever determined for sure what vehicle this is:

Blonde, yep, I know it was taken before she went missing. Just thinking out loud I guess that if they did it 20X before, it could be the vehicle they used to make yet another movie, based on what they said about 'she has had enough'. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: July 14, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »

For some reason, that city of Pattaya is ringing a bell. Did vdB live there at any time?

I think he was near there, but actual residence was Chaing Mai.......it has been a while, cobwebs are part of the gray matter now. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: July 14, 2008, 05:56:58 PM »

I love the creativity in your re-write, Rob.

Does anyone know...

Has the ALE ever given an explanation why the Honda appears to have
a mismatched back left tire?

It is leaning heavily to the left. They do not appear to be on an incline.

1 person is in the driver's seat... and they ALE guy does not appear

to be leaning on the car heavily.

The car could not bank left that much if Dennis Jacobs was poking

Anita Van der sloot in the back seat!!!!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/rettre564terter.png

Thanks, Carpe.  You heard me (in that unique Carpe language you have).  Who says monkeys only speak one language.  We also understand Carpian or Carpish depending on the day (or night).

I sure did hear you, Bearly! LOL  As a matter of fact, it was your post that brought

it back to the front of my mind.

Someone also said, I think it may have been you,

how the suspects & witnesses are always referring to the gray car.

I noticed that too. I think there may be more to that.

I think there is a very high possibility that there was

car switching going on.

What better way to confuse people than dealing in different shades of gray?

(and maybe silver?)

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.