April 25, 2024, 08:26:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 241947 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #740 on: July 14, 2008, 09:27:40 PM »

That is a face only a mother could love.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: July 14, 2008, 09:31:10 PM »

::MonkeyLaughCarpe, I just spit Iced Tea (no sugar) all over my lap top.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #742 on: July 14, 2008, 09:45:36 PM »

Carpe!    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: July 14, 2008, 09:53:45 PM »

::MonkeyLaughCarpe, I just spit Iced Tea (no sugar) all over my lap top.

Sorry.

I'm glad it had no sugar in it... sugar is an electronics killer.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #744 on: July 14, 2008, 10:05:58 PM »

CARPE!!! I just logged on and when this popped up it startled me so badly, I spillled my coffee all over my jammies! 

He looks like the turkey ballooon over the Macy's Parade!!! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: July 14, 2008, 10:16:51 PM »

CARPE!!! I just logged on and when this popped up it startled me so badly, I spillled my coffee all over my jammies! 

He looks like the turkey ballooon over the Macy's Parade!!! 
At least he has toned up a little since his last beac pic. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: July 14, 2008, 10:29:28 PM »

OMG    I was over in the MP forum and came back here to Carpes artwork,  lol 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: July 14, 2008, 10:57:28 PM »

His little package looks the same, but he has really been pumpin' up those pecs!

------------------
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: July 14, 2008, 11:03:01 PM »

His little package looks the same, but he has really been pumpin' up those pecs!
Those sex change doctors in Thailand are miracle workers! (they had a pretty good start with Joran, though!)

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: July 14, 2008, 11:19:48 PM »

AMIGOE

Aruba
Huiszoeking illegally
July 14, 2008, 18:17 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - The two suspects P.R. Quincho and O.N. Brito Jimenez (33) have received less punishment because the search leading to the rise of the duo led, was illegal. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had 22 months against both cell demanded, but the court convicted them last Friday to an unconditional prison sentence of 18 months with deduction of pre-trial detention.

At the end of april were the two men involved in a shooting with police where another suspect, the 38-year-old 'El Flaco', was killed and a policeman injured. During the subsequent search at Quincho drugs were found three packets containing more than 3 kilos of cocaine.

As the prosecutor during the handling of the lawsuit said, there was not enough evidence to convict the men for weapons and for this fact the court said the men are free. The court considered it proven that the drugs were found during the search of the perpetrators and Jimenez were Quincho. The defence was that it was not proven that all packets containing cocaine. "Only one of the packages has been tested in the lab, so only one package may be used as evidence," said one of the lawyers. The judge ruled otherwise, however, partly also because the police has investigated what the other parcels Saturday. It turned out that this does indeed contain drugs.

The main objection was the search that justice had illegally exported. The defence was that the evidence was not admissible.

When the search was only for the consent of the owner of the property, not Quincho, the tenant of the apartment on. Also, there was no search warrant requested and there was no prosecutor present during the search.

The judge had agreed with the defence and that justice was indeed not the correct procedure was followed. "I do not understand why the officer could not wait for permission from the court commissioner for the search, but could wait four hours for the arrestatieteam team. I also find it a very serious matter that the search no prosecutor was present. "Despite the court took bewijsuitsluiting go too far; reduction of the penalty the court was sufficient. Of the strafeis cell of 22 months for both suspects remained then 18 months.

------------------
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: July 14, 2008, 11:25:39 PM »

AMIGOE

Aruba
Huiszoeking illegally
July 14, 2008, 18:17 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - The two suspects P.R. Quincho and O.N. Brito Jimenez (33) have received less punishment because the search leading to the rise of the duo led, was illegal. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had 22 months against both cell demanded, but the court convicted them last Friday to an unconditional prison sentence of 18 months with deduction of pre-trial detention.

At the end of april were the two men involved in a shooting with police where another suspect, the 38-year-old 'El Flaco', was killed and a policeman injured. During the subsequent search at Quincho drugs were found three packets containing more than 3 kilos of cocaine.

As the prosecutor during the handling of the lawsuit said, there was not enough evidence to convict the men for weapons and for this fact the court said the men are free. The court considered it proven that the drugs were found during the search of the perpetrators and Jimenez were Quincho. The defence was that it was not proven that all packets containing cocaine. "Only one of the packages has been tested in the lab, so only one package may be used as evidence," said one of the lawyers. The judge ruled otherwise, however, partly also because the police has investigated what the other parcels Saturday. It turned out that this does indeed contain drugs.

The main objection was the search that justice had illegally exported. The defence was that the evidence was not admissible.

When the search was only for the consent of the owner of the property, not Quincho, the tenant of the apartment on. Also, there was no search warrant requested and there was no prosecutor present during the search.

The judge had agreed with the defence and that justice was indeed not the correct procedure was followed. "I do not understand why the officer could not wait for permission from the court commissioner for the search, but could wait four hours for the arrestatieteam team. I also find it a very serious matter that the search no prosecutor was present. "Despite the court took bewijsuitsluiting go too far; reduction of the penalty the court was sufficient. Of the strafeis cell of 22 months for both suspects remained then 18 months.
That is what completely blows with the Dutch system! If the "search" was unconstitutional -- throw out ALL evidence gained illegally. In their case, if a search is "unjustified" - they just reduce the sentence! Either you have people guilty or you set them free -- you shouldn't "compromise".

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: July 14, 2008, 11:29:37 PM »

AMIGOE

"Flying is something for the elite '
July 14, 2008, 18:30 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - The brandstofclausule on European air travel is exorbitant duration. These costs are now as high as the price for the ticket itself, it is clear from a tour of travel agents. A return ticket Aruba-Amsterdam is increasingly difficult to obtain under the 2000 florin, of which almost half from taxes. At KLM Reservations must for example, a ticket with Journey on August 10 and return on August 31-2650 florin be neergeteld. From this 950 florin for tax and milieutoelages.

http://tinyurl.com/56k8fs

------------------
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: July 14, 2008, 11:30:06 PM »

carpe - What link are using to get the English, online, ARUBA version of Amigoe.com? Thank you.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: July 14, 2008, 11:32:32 PM »

Destiny - WE need to talk!

Klaas - Please send Destiny my home email address.

Thanks to both of you.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: July 14, 2008, 11:33:58 PM »

carpe - What link are you using to get the English, online, ARUBA version of Amigoe.com? Thank you.

Edited to insert "you" ...

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: July 14, 2008, 11:35:14 PM »

They are like that book, Wreck

1001 EXCUSES

The excuses just keep on coming, and the killers and dopers just keep on going.

It is a like a circus.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: July 14, 2008, 11:40:08 PM »

carpe - What link are you using to get the English, online, ARUBA version of Amigoe.com? Thank you.

Edited to insert "you" ...

hi msmarple!

I read the Dutch version of the Amigoe website... then I convert it to English

using the Google tool. Then I link to the translated versions using TINYURL.

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: July 14, 2008, 11:41:22 PM »

Destiny - WE need to talk!

Klaas - Please send Destiny my home email address.

Thanks to both of you.

OK, will do 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: July 14, 2008, 11:44:03 PM »

Thanks Carpe, I needed that!!!

Was reading over at RU a minute ago and it is like the old days...whole thread rehashing some of the most hateful early posts about Natalee and her family, made me sick to my stomach!!

I needed a giggle!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: July 14, 2008, 11:45:02 PM »

Those sex change doctors in Thailand are miracle workers! (they had a pretty good start with Joran, though!)

They used toenail scissors to snip off his little Tootsie Roll.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.