April 26, 2024, 02:26:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 241957 times)
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: July 15, 2008, 01:06:34 AM »

Casu, Destiny wouldnt joke about this.

I never said anything about a joke.  So your are saying that she SEEs this stuff?

Sorry, I misspelled. Meant to say so you are saying that she Sees this stuff?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: July 15, 2008, 01:06:56 AM »

Casa - I don't think any of us know for sure what Destiny actually sees.  What we do know is that it's not like Destiny to act like this so it's very real to her. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: July 15, 2008, 01:08:20 AM »

Casa, I dont know.  I dont want to talk about her.  Destiny takes takes of her aunt.  She is devoted to her.  Hospice is there part of the time helping out and last week Destiny was ill also.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: July 15, 2008, 01:09:34 AM »

Sorry, not trying to be disrespectful but are y'all actuallly encouraging this?

Whether you believe in channeling or not, Destiny sounds as though she needs our support. She definately deserves it!!!

No,I do not believe in channeling and if Natalee was channeling why would she choose Destiny?  I do agree however that Destiny does need someones support. Anyone who has problems deserves support.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: July 15, 2008, 01:13:00 AM »

I think Destiny is a sweet person and appears to be devoted to Natalee. I do not mean to talk about her.  I am a practical person and I deal with what is REAL. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #805 on: July 15, 2008, 01:13:04 AM »

Dang it, I had OPENED MY BEING, and Des said she had a headache!

Story of my life.

I love ya, Des... feel better, girl.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: July 15, 2008, 01:15:21 AM »

Casa - I don't think any of us know for sure what Destiny actually sees.  What we do know is that it's not like Destiny to act like this so it's very real to her. 

absolutely!!!!

There is the physical and the metaphysical, I don't claim to understand either!!! lol

I do know Destiny is a phenominal woman very dedicated to Natalee and as Klaas stated, it IS real to her and therefore must be a very emotional experience. She deserves all of our love and support!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: July 15, 2008, 01:16:24 AM »

Story of my life.

You are such a HOOT carpe!!!

And on a roll tonight!!!

Thanks for your humor!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: July 15, 2008, 01:20:46 AM »

I think Destiny is a sweet person and appears to be devoted to Natalee. I do not mean to talk about her.  I am a practical person and I deal with what is REAL. 

Now that could be it's own thread!!! lol

The real...as in physical...and the metaphysical...literally...."beyond the physical".

There are strong arguments for both. If you believe in the "metaphysical"....then Natalee speaks to us all....some can hear, and some are closed off.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: July 15, 2008, 01:21:20 AM »

Story of my life.

And on a roll tonight!!!

Thanks for your humor!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: July 15, 2008, 01:23:38 AM »

ok....way past my bedtime ...but tomorrow can we continue our "circumstantial case"? Anyone else have articles or posts or references to the "blood evidence" in deepak's car prior to the 9th of June?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: July 15, 2008, 01:24:14 AM »

Story of my life.

And on a roll tonight!!!

Thanks for your humor!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: July 15, 2008, 01:25:23 AM »

That is a face only a mother could love.

Ack!  Anyone have a defibrillator?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: July 15, 2008, 01:26:31 AM »

absolutely!!!!

There is the physical and the metaphysical, I don't claim to understand either!!! lol

I do know Destiny is a phenominal woman very dedicated to Natalee and as Klaas stated, it IS real to her and therefore must be a very emotional experience. She deserves all of our love and support!!

Sorry, guess I just don't believe in the metaphysical.  I just do not believe that she SEES Natalee.  Just don't go in for that.  I agree though that she needs help!  If Natalee was to appear to someone it would not be any random person. It would be someone she was close to and not someone who has no connection to her.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: July 15, 2008, 01:30:02 AM »

Now that could be it's own thread!!! lol

The real...as in physical...and the metaphysical...literally...."beyond the physical".

There are strong arguments for both. If you believe in the "metaphysical"....then Natalee speaks to us all....some can hear, and some are closed off.
[/quote

Why would Natalee speak to Destiny and not to others who actually knew her.  Why would Destiny be open to her and not other who know her. I really find this beyond ridicoulas.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: July 15, 2008, 01:31:54 AM »

That is a face only a mother could love.

Ack!  Anyone have a defibrillator?

roflmao!!!

See what you started Carpe!!! And here we are trying to have serious conversation!!!! lol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: July 15, 2008, 01:31:58 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #817 on: July 15, 2008, 01:34:16 AM »

absolutely!!!!

Sorry, guess I just don't believe in the metaphysical.  I just do not believe that she SEES Natalee.  Just don't go in for that.  I agree though that she needs help!  If Natalee was to appear to someone it would not be any random person. It would be someone she was close to and not someone who has no connection to her.

I'm NOT gonna say it.  I'm NOT gonna say it.  I'm NOT gonna say it.  I'm NOT gonna say it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #818 on: July 15, 2008, 01:36:32 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Nite Klaas....I hope my name's not on a list waiting for you in the morning. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: July 15, 2008, 01:37:28 AM »

Nighty night, Klaas...

Me too!

G'night all.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.