April 18, 2024, 09:21:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 241635 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: July 15, 2008, 01:40:46 AM »

Casa - I don't think any of us know for sure what Destiny actually sees.  What we do know is that it's not like Destiny to act like this so it's very real to her. 

absolutely!!!!

There is the physical and the metaphysical, I don't claim to understand either!!! lol

I do know Destiny is a phenominal woman very dedicated to Natalee and as Klaas stated, it IS real to her and therefore must be a very emotional experience. She deserves all of our love and support!!

Sorry, guess I just don't believe in the metaphysical.  I just do not believe that she SEES Natalee.  Just don't go in for that.  I agree though that she needs help!  If Natalee was to appear to someone it would not be any random person. It would be someone she was close to and not someone who has no connection to her.

That is why I say it needs it's own thread Casa.

If you believe in channeling, not saying whether I do or not, but if you believe in channeling, then has nothing to do with who Natalee would talk to, but who would be open to hearing her...does that make sense?

I believe heart and soul my Mother has spoken to me "beyond the grave". My Mother KNEW her Grandmother spoke to her and I could tell you a story that would send chills down your spine!!! You would NOT doubt my Mother's Grandmother spoke to her!!!

Point being....IF a soul can have contact with a person "beyond the grave", then they can have contact, period. It then becomes science, whoever is tuned to the frequency so to speak, will hear. Not a matter of who Natalee speaks too...if she is able to speak to us here, then more a matter of who is tuned into her frequency rather than who she chooses to talk to

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #821 on: July 15, 2008, 01:41:29 AM »

Nighty night, Klaas...

Me too!

G'night all.

Nite Carpe! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: July 15, 2008, 01:42:02 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Night Klaas!!!
Sweet Dreams!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: July 15, 2008, 01:43:10 AM »

Nighty night, Klaas...

Me too!

G'night all.

Nite Carpe! 

Nite Carpe...thanks for the laughs!!

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: July 15, 2008, 01:48:50 AM »

Casa - I don't think any of us know for sure what Destiny actually sees.  What we do know is that it's not like Destiny to act like this so it's very real to her. 

absolutely!!!!

There is the physical and the metaphysical, I don't claim to understand either!!! lol

I do know Destiny is a phenominal woman very dedicated to Natalee and as Klaas stated, it IS real to her and therefore must be a very emotional experience. She deserves all of our love and support!!

Sorry, guess I just don't believe in the metaphysical.  I just do not believe that she SEES Natalee.  Just don't go in for that.  I agree though that she needs help!  If Natalee was to appear to someone it would not be any random person. It would be someone she was close to and not someone who has no connection to her.

I'm NOT gonna say it.  I'm NOT gonna say it.  I'm NOT gonna say it.  I'm NOT gonna say it.

If the problemm is with me texamom please say it
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: July 15, 2008, 01:53:58 AM »

absolutely!!!!

If you believe in channeling, not saying whether I do or not, but if you believe in channeling, then has nothing to do with who Natalee would talk to, but who would be open to hearing her...does that make sense?

I believe heart and soul my Mother has spoken to me "beyond the grave". My Mother KNEW her Grandmother spoke to her and I could tell you a story that would send chills down your spine!!! You would NOT doubt my Mother's Grandmother spoke to her!!!

Point being....IF a soul can have contact with a person "beyond the grave", then they can have contact, period. It then becomes science, whoever is tuned to the frequency so to speak, will hear. Not a matter of who Natalee speaks too...if she is able to speak to us here, then more a matter of who is tuned into her frequency rather than who she chooses to talk to
[/quote

Sorry, I just dont buy it and mostly because why would Natlaee be more attuned to Destiny that someone she knows and loves or has has a connection with.  Just dont see it happening. 
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: July 15, 2008, 02:00:01 AM »

I think that if God allows and Natlaee chooses to watch over her mother, dad, sisters, brother then she does that.  I do not think that Natalee would choose to have a connection with someone who she never knew. If she was going to connect it would be with someone that she loves.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: July 15, 2008, 02:04:21 AM »

absolutely!!!!

I do know Destiny is a phenomenal woman very dedicated to Natalee and as Klaas stated, it IS real to her and therefore must be a very emotional experience. She deserves all of our love and support!!

[/quote

Sorry, I just dont buy it and mostly because why would Natlaee be more attuned to Destiny that someone she knows and loves or has has a connection with.  Just dont see it happening. 

last argument then I better be getting to bed.

Again, think of a radio. My favorite station is 101.1. Sometimes I switch to the Country Station though. Even though I am no longer tuned into 101.1....the radio is still broadcasting and others who are "tuned into" that frequency can still hear it.

Why Destiny? Because she is so focused. She is so "tuned into" Natalee. She also has an Aunt who is in her last stages of cancer I believe, so she is truly "tuned in", at a level you an I would not be. I truly believe, that this would open her to experiences...of "frequencies' that the rest of us are not. 

Casa...not sure I believe it either...but conceptually, I can understand it. Conceptually, it does make sense to me as it has been explained to me. Too many frauds...and we have seen them in Natalee's case...cause me to doubt....but conceptually...I can see it.

I know Destiny, I know her heart...and as Klaas said...whether we believe it or not, she does....and it has to be causing her pain. She deserves our love and support!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #828 on: July 15, 2008, 02:07:43 AM »

Destiny,
If you are still reading here....skip all the posts with the hyperactive cat on the ball!  If you need to talk to someone....I'm here for you.  Email me a number to call and I'll call you and we'll talk all night if you want.  If you don't feel like talking....know that you are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.  I hope you'll feel the hug I'm sending too!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: July 15, 2008, 02:08:29 AM »

I think that if God allows and Natlaee chooses to watch over her mother, dad, sisters, brother then she does that.  I do not think that Natalee would choose to have a connection with someone who she never knew. If she was going to connect it would be with someone that she loves.

On this one I strongly disagree. Natalee at some level speaks to us all...why else would we be here over 3 years later still loving this girl we never knew and fighting so hard for her?

She has a strong connection to us all!!! We may not "hear her", but we all feel her and she works through us all. That is how we all know just how special she was, she is, by how she still moves us into action!!

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: July 15, 2008, 02:17:53 AM »

Destiny,
If you are still reading here....skip all the posts with the hyperactive cat on the ball!  If you need to talk to someone....I'm here for you.  Email me a number to call and I'll call you and we'll talk all night if you want.  If you don't feel like talking....know that you are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.  I hope you'll feel the hug I'm sending too!

Texasmom you want to be a little more obvious?  You want to be a little more connected to the family and Natalee talk to the hyperactive cat on the ball.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: July 15, 2008, 02:19:38 AM »

Destiny,

Hey Tex!!! What a sweetie you are!!!

But I can also see how casa would not understand what Destiny is going through. Whether she heard Natalee or not, only Destiny knows that answer. But I can see how it would throw her off being so close to Beth. We all need compassion tonight!!! It is so difficult when we all want so badly for Natalee to be brought home and those that took her life me brought to justice.

My understanding of Natalee is she was a young woman whose life was about compassion and empathy. We have to remember to allow her compassion and empathy to continue to live through us all during these frustrating times.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: July 15, 2008, 02:22:53 AM »

Destiny,

Texasmom you want to be a little more obvious?  You want to be a little more connected to the family and Natalee talk to the hyperactive cat on the ball.

It is a frustrating time casa!!! It is!!!

Compassion and empathy to us all!!!

Love you Sweetie!! Don't take offense!!! We are just concerned for Destiny. She is a strong crusader for Natalee going through a difficult time, she needs our support...we all need to support each other!!

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: July 15, 2008, 02:24:04 AM »

On this one I strongly disagree. Natalee at some level speaks to us all...why else would we be here over 3 years later still loving this girl we never knew and fighting so hard for her?

She has a strong connection to us all!!! We may not "hear her", but we all feel her and she works through us all. That is how we all know just how special she was, she is, by how she still moves us into action!!

We can all feel a connection to Natalee without her speaking to usl  We can all want justice for her.  That does not mean that she is speaking to us.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: July 15, 2008, 02:26:52 AM »

We can all feel a connection to Natalee without her speaking to usl  We can all want justice for her.  That does not mean that she is speaking to us.

True...but doesn't mean she isn't either Sweetie.

It is not your truth...I understand that. But is was Destiny's truth tonight....and who are we to decide her truth?

Just support her truth. That's what we do here...support each other for our common goal.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: July 15, 2008, 02:29:04 AM »

I know this about Destiny:

She has busted her butt taking care of a very sick aunt, she herself has not been well, as a matter of fact, she has been very ill, she has also just started a new medication.  She has also devoted herself completely to Natalee and the Monkeys.

I believe what she is saying, whether it is physical or metaphysical.  The amount of time and effort she has put into this case has been tremendous.  She is doing everything in her power to reunite Natalee and her family. 

She is going through a hard time tonight and as she has supported Natalee and the Monkeys, I will support her.

I stand with the woman.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: July 15, 2008, 02:32:01 AM »

She has busted her butt taking care of a very sick aunt, she herself has not been well, as a matter of fact, she has been very ill, she has also just started a new medication.  She has also devoted herself completely to Natalee and the Monkeys.

I believe what she is saying, whether it is physical or metaphysical.  The amount of time and effort she has put into this case has been tremendous.  She is doing everything in her power to reunite Natalee and her family. 

She is going through a hard time tonight and as she has supported Natalee and the Monkeys, I will support her.

I stand with the woman.

I stand with The Girl, and I stand with The Woman.

May not always agree with the Monkey's theories...but I stand by the Monkeys too!!!

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: July 15, 2008, 02:32:24 AM »

Destiny,

It is a frustrating time casa!!! It is!!!

Compassion and empathy to us all!!!

Love you Sweetie!! Don't take offense!!! We are just concerned for Destiny. She is a strong crusader for Natalee going through a difficult time, she needs our support...we all need to support each other!!

I also feel sympathy for Destiny as something is terribly wrong.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: July 15, 2008, 02:33:48 AM »

I stand with the woman.

May not always agree with the Monkey's theories...but I stand by the Monkeys too!!!

Gotta throw in Klaas too..lol
I stand with The Girl, The Woman (Destiny), the Monkeys, and Klaas!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: July 15, 2008, 02:36:23 AM »

I stand with the woman.

Gotta throw in Klaas too..lol
I stand with The Girl, The Woman (Destiny), the Monkeys, and Klaas!

You mean the Klaasy Monkey.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.