April 25, 2024, 07:45:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 241933 times)
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: July 15, 2008, 02:37:12 AM »

I know this about Destiny:

She has busted her butt taking care of a very sick aunt, she herself has not been well, as a matter of fact, she has been very ill, she has also just started a new medication.  She has also devoted herself completely to Natalee and the Monkeys.

I believe what she is saying, whether it is physical or metaphysical.  The amount of time and effort she has put into this case has been tremendous.  She is doing everything in her power to reunite Natalee and her family. 

She is going through a hard time tonight and as she has supported Natalee and the Monkeys, I will support her.

I stand with the woman.

Yes Destiny has supported Natalee and that is great.  There are others who have supported Natalee and her family in private who have sought no accolades here or any other site.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: July 15, 2008, 02:38:10 AM »

Who is for some hot chocolate, some marshmallows, and a nice cozy fireplace?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: July 15, 2008, 02:40:01 AM »

Destiny,
If you are still reading here....skip all the posts with the hyperactive cat on the ball!  If you need to talk to someone....I'm here for you.  Email me a number to call and I'll call you and we'll talk all night if you want.  If you don't feel like talking....know that you are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.  I hope you'll feel the hug I'm sending too!

Texasmom you want to be a little more obvious?  You want to be a little more connected to the family and Natalee talk to the hyperactive cat on the ball.

It is a frustrating time casa!!! It is!!!

Compassion and empathy to us all!!!

Love you Sweetie!! Don't take offense!!! We are just concerned for Destiny. She is a strong crusader for Natalee going through a difficult time, she needs our support...we all need to support each other!!

I also feel sympathy for Destiny as something is terribly wrong.

Maybe, maybe not.

Is she going through a tough time...absolutely.

Is there something "wrong"? I am sure she will elaborate tomorrow...and I for one am open to listening to her.

Is she due our respect and admiration...ABSOLUTELY!!!

So lets hold off any more judgements until she is here to explain herself tomorrow.

Call me crazy...but I want to hear what she has to say....then again...I have been called a "tree hugging liberal"...ok...worse than that!!! lol...have to go back and get the exact quote...from a "family member" 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: July 15, 2008, 02:40:58 AM »

ME, Me, Me!!!
Can we spike hot chocolate???!!! lol

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: July 15, 2008, 02:41:20 AM »

Des usually supplies the popcorn, I'm fresh out.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: July 15, 2008, 02:45:14 AM »

ME, Me, Me!!!
Can we spike hot chocolate???!!! lol

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: July 15, 2008, 02:45:51 AM »

She has busted her butt taking care of a very sick aunt, she herself has not been well, as a matter of fact, she has been very ill, she has also just started a new medication.  She has also devoted herself completely to Natalee and the Monkeys.

I believe what she is saying, whether it is physical or metaphysical.  The amount of time and effort she has put into this case has been tremendous.  She is doing everything in her power to reunite Natalee and her family. 

She is going through a hard time tonight and as she has supported Natalee and the Monkeys, I will support her.

I stand with the woman.

Yes Destiny has supported Natalee and that is great.  There are others who have supported Natalee and her family in private who have sought no accolades here or any other site.

Gosh Casa...there may lie our differences.

Destiny "tells all"...via her phone and e-mail conversations with Aruba...but she does not ask for "accolades".

She has a great heart...a true heart!! She is not looking for glory, she is just looking to help...and that is my honest truth!! She is a Sweetheart...a great person!!! Who is going through a very difficult time and still fights the good fight! She is heart and soul...a great person!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: July 15, 2008, 02:53:26 AM »

I stand with the woman.

I am going back to read.

I just saw this, I must have missed it.

Destiny has been taken a real big hit on the RU slam meter.  People who do things in private never get on anyone's radar.

Everyone has their own comfort level of giving of themselves for Nat and her family.  Any help that can be given is bringing this closer to the end.  We need to support each other to help us get closer to justice for Natalee.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: July 15, 2008, 02:57:49 AM »

Casa, I would really love to hear more about Nat and her friends and family.  You said you got a phone call you will never forget, can you tell us what life was like before that and tell us about the phone call?

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: July 15, 2008, 03:00:37 AM »

I stand with the woman.

I am going back to read.

I just saw this, I must have missed it.

Destiny has been taken a real big hit on the RU slam meter.  People who do things in private never get on anyone's radar.

Everyone has their own comfort level of giving of themselves for Nat and her family.  Any help that can be given is bringing this closer to the end.  We need to support each other to help us get closer to justice for Natalee.

Absolutely!!!

Her name, number, address, photos...all published at RU!!

Tell me she didn't take one for the "team"

We all encourage Destiny to make the calls that she does. We love reading the info she gathers!!

We learn alot about what is going on and what the "dis-information" campaigners are still putting out.

Destiny puts into motion...what we all would love to do!!! CALL FOR MORE INFO!!!! She has established relationships that even Natalee's family has not been able to establish. At great time, expense, and great hits to her self!!!

She does it for Natalee...and for Natalee's 'Team'

I firmly believe her intentions are pure.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: July 15, 2008, 03:01:51 AM »

Casa, I would really love to hear more about Nat and her friends and family.  You said you got a phone call you will never forget, can you tell us what life was like before that and tell us about the phone call?

me too, me too!!!!

I would love to know more about this angel that I have come to love!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #851 on: July 15, 2008, 03:06:11 AM »

One thing about Destiny that I truly admire.  She shows her love and dedication to Natalee through her actions.  She doesn't need to come on the forum once or twice every few months and argue with anyone and everyone about her "knowing" more, "caring" more, or being "connected" more; where Natalee is concerned.  This is not a competition....we're all here for the same reason.  We all have the same goal.  Destiny knows that.  She works hard, and never stops trying to find answers for Natalee.  And when she needs support we should all support her and be there for her, just as we all know she would be for us.  Sorry if I offended anyone, but I was offended by the selfish, inconsiderate postings of one monkey here tonight.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #852 on: July 15, 2008, 03:07:30 AM »

Nite everyone!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: July 15, 2008, 03:07:46 AM »

May I point out an oxymoron here....lol...

Bubbles posted:

Just b/c some silly animals blog their own excrement which no one reads is NO excuse or right for dr fraud to make the false claims he did. He looks pretty pathetic when he needs to rely on a bunch of animals nobody wants or reads as a defense.     

UUUUMMMMMMM!!! Didn't SOMEONE read it....thus posted it to RU???!!!

Bubbles Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:52 pm   

all10suspects wrote:
Dr. Phil Attorneys Use Scared Monkeys Natalee Holloway Posts as Exhibit in Court Docs Against Deepak & Satish Kalpoes

Scared Monkeys makes the list of exhibits for the defense in the case of Deepak & Satish Kalpoe v. Dr. Phil. Scared Monkeys has been on this case from the beginning, long before and certainly long after most of the media coverage.

A recent court document was filed on July 7, 2008 with the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles – Central District by the attorneys of Dr. Phil McGraw, CBS Television and the Estate of Jamie Skeeters as a special motion to strike compliant pursuant to California code of Civil procedure § 425.16 against the claims of Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

(Read the full post HERE that was used as an exhibit)

Scared Monkeys has attained a copy of the filing and to our surprise a Scared Monkeys post was used as an exhibit for the defense. The post by Scared Monkeys actually makes up pages 55 – 123. The post and what is Exhibit A-51 was written on February 16, 2008 entitled, “Scared Monkey’s Welcomes Bill O’Reilly & Geraldo Rivera to the Fold as they Finally Embrace the Aruba Boycott and Date Rape in Natalee Holloway Disappearance”. The full article can be read HERE. Not only was the post used, but comments as well.

As many have stated since the Kalpoe’s filed their defamation law suit, how can one have their character impugned if there was no character or reputation in the first place? From the outset of the Natalee Holloway disappearance and the case against the three main suspects, Joran Van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe … the media in print, TV, radio and internet have done stories based upon the actions and words of these three suspects. The Kalpoe’s were arrested by the ALE. They brought that upon themsleves. It was the 3 suspects who lied to the police and stated they returned Natalee Holloway to the Holiday Inn the night they drove off with her from Carlos ‘n Charlie’s. It was the suspects who lied about the two black security guards and implicated them in a crime where they were arrested. It was the three suspects who continually changed their stories and statements to the police and investigators.

What did the Kalpoe’s Know and why did they Lie?

The Kalpoe’s claim to be victims; however, they brought all of what happened following Natalee Holloway’s disappearance on themselves. They have no one to blame but themselves and their lies. Its nothing more than a get quick rich scheme for people who only made $950.00 US a month (response from Interrogatory) to cash in for millions at the expense of missing Natalee Holloway.

Scared Monkeys has been on the story from the beginning and its good to see that we are continuing to help in the case and issues that have come about from the case of missing Natalee Holloway. It would also seem that Dr. Phil owes us a thank you as well. This is about “Justice for Natalee” … not $’s for the Kalpoe’s.
---------------------------------------

Could that be why 2k have not turned everything over? Thye know that real poeple have benn following the case very closely and it does not look good for the. Why wait if you are so sure you did not do anything?
Give them wha they need so you can start counting your money?

The Kalpoes never said anything about gangrape or murder. Just b/c some silly animals blog their own excrement which no one reads is NO excuse or right for dr fraud to make the false claims he did. He looks pretty pathetic when he needs to rely on a bunch of animals nobody wants or reads as a defense.     

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: July 15, 2008, 03:08:41 AM »

Nite everyone!

Nite Sweetie!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: July 15, 2008, 03:23:14 AM »

Nite everyone!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: July 15, 2008, 03:28:24 AM »

Where diid everyone go?  Those monkeys can't hold their hot chocolate!

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: July 15, 2008, 03:37:27 AM »

Where diid everyone go?  Those monkeys can't hold their hot chocolate!

lol

Had to make a quick stop at Blubet...have you all found that yet? Addicting!!! lol

Night Sweet Monkeys!!!

Remember!! Agree or disagree....our hearts are in the right place...with Natalee!!!

Sweet Dreams!!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #858 on: July 15, 2008, 04:39:07 AM »

Can someone refresh my memory please. Do we know for a fact that the whole car was sent to Holland? Were just the seats and lab samples sent?

can't stay/really pressed for time right now
but perhaps this thread from last year will help

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1936.880

Quote from: AZLady on July 31, 2007, 05:02:01 PM
Karma, what do think the odds are that Deepak exchanged his car for another gray Honda?  After all, he had access to the rental car company and was inquiring about long term storage for his vehicle--presumably until he could make some changes to it like replacing the seats, headliner, carpeting, etc.  Just some minor alterations, you know.

Quote from: KarmaRoundUP on July 31, 2005, 05:18:37 PM
AZ I'm thinking if Deepak traded out parts of his car or the whole car, those mighty proper higher uppers on Aruba led the way. They probably suggested it. I think I remember something about Deepak (maybe in Mr Skeeter's tapes) saying something about having to get the headliner and carpeting replaced.....or was that somewhere in the PV's?

I never heard that the whole car was sent to The Netherlands.  ALE was responsible for collecting evidence and sent a sample of fabric from the car to be tested.  They gave a sample to the FBI.  I'd like to hear what the FBI agent, who said there was blood in the car, has to say on this topic.  We know something happened in that car.  Deepak did not say Joran is crazy because he was kissing Natalee.  Who are the neighbors who saw him cleaning his car?   Were they questioned by ALE? 
When was the re-enactment filmed?  Deepak had his car then.  Did anyone check then?  Did the Dutch find anything hinky about AE?  Did they ask for records of work done on the Kalpoe car in 5/05?  So much we don't know.  I don't think the car ever left Aruba.  I do think the car or the back seat were switched.  They had 10 days.  I wonder if there was blood in the car when Deepak drove Joran home the night Beth arrived.  Police should have checked the car then, but the Judge was there.  SubstituteJudgevanderSloot.  So they didn't.  If the seat was switched out, maybe put in an old used car after being cleaned, then the seat still exists. 

Thank you Finn for jogging my memory(where in the heck is Janet?)
I remember Beth said that parts of the back seat and the headliner was switched out of the kalpoe car.NOW I would really like to know if any of Natalee's family or friends(while on aruba)ever noticed if the whole car was switched.I'm thinking a male(like Dave or Jug)would notice this before a female because more guys are into cars than gals are.I especially would like to know if Jug noticed any whole car switching.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #859 on: July 15, 2008, 04:52:40 AM »

Art Wood, a retired Secret Service agent helping the Holloway family investigate the case, said: "That blood was sent to Holland and it came back as being cleaning fluid and chocolate. That's what the test results show. But an Aruban police officer who worked on the investigation told me there was definitely blood in that car. I think the wrong sample was deliberately sent to Holland.

The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Back to Beth Twitty, Natalee`s mom. I want to talk to you about the prime minister`s statement, the Aruban prime minister, who went public and stated there was blood found in the car. Remember?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Yes, absolutely.

GRACE: What happened?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Absolutely. That`s what I would love to know. On June 11, he states on international media in front of me -- I had no idea what he was about to disclose -- that there was blood in the Kalpoes` vehicle, there was DNA, there was blood. Where is that? Even (INAUDIBLE) went so far to cut interior portions from the car -- the back seat, the ceiling. You know, what happened with that?

Somebody -- you know, that`s the reason there`s no evidence. Had they gone to the -- and impounded that car that day -- the FBI told us there was blood all in the car. The prosecutor said the FBI said there was blood in the car. But for some reason or another, when they sent it off, they say now it`s all cleaning fluid. Well, who knows. I know they had nine days to clean the car.

Natalee Holloway: ... BLOOD WAS FOUND IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR. ... of the suspect's cars to see if it was Holloway's blood. ...ABC NEWS

The next day, June 10, 2005, DNA samples were taken from Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway in Aruba. June 10, 2005 brought us another important occurrence in this case – a confession was made by one of the suspects arrested the previous day.

FOX NEWS
June 11, 2005
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body. However, Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.