March 29, 2024, 01:53:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 240359 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: July 15, 2008, 01:18:43 PM »

Found the following.
The 9th of June was a Thursday, j2k arrested.
Saturday the 11th...reports of blood found in the car, samples being sent to US for further analysis.
How in the heck then do they have reports showing it was cleaning fluid and chocolate on Sunday???

No way they were able to get those samples to a lab and back with the results by Sunday.

Circumstantial proof of the cover up in my mind

Charles' Crime / Punishment Blog
By Charles Montaldo, About.com Guide to Crime / Punishment since 2004
My BioMy BlogMy ForumAdd to: iGoogleMy Yahoo!RSSNatalee Holloway's Family Clings to Hope
Monday June 13, 2005
The family of Natalee Holloway was bravely clinging to faith that the attractive honor student might still be found alive, after an emotional rollercoaster weekend marked by a onslaught of conflicting press reports from Aruba that repeatedly dashed then lifted their hopes, but left everyone involved frustrated.
Although there seemed to be indications that a break in the case of the missing teen may come soon, authorities in Aruba ceased all communications Sunday after a weekend of conflicting statements by officials that made the justice system officals in the tiny country seem like the Keystone Cops, if not outright liars.

Breaking News Nightmare

Here is a timeline of the incredible events of the weekend:

-- Late Friday the Associated Press reported that one of the three men detained by officials on Thursday, who claimed to have dropped Natalee off at the Holiday Inn after taking her to the beach, had confessed to killing the teenager and was taking officials to the location of her body.

-- Almost immediately, the Associated Press changed their report to say one of the men said "something bad happened" to Natalee, not that she had been murdered. The report quoted Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig.

-- Before sunrise Saturday, Justice Minister Rudy Croes told Fox News that the report that one of the men had confessed was a "lie" and emphatically denied that anyone had confessed in the case.

-- CNN, however, said their reporters had confirmed the original report that one of the men had confessed and the cable news network continue to report throughout the day that Natalee's step-father was with investigators looking for her body.

-- In the meantime, at 6 a.m. Saturday, it was reported that a sixth man -- besides the two security guards detained June 5 and the three students detained Thursday -- had been arrested in connection with the case. Later in the day, it was revealed that this arrest had nothing to do with the Holloway case.

More Conflicting Reports

-- Twice during the afternoon Saturday, Justice Minister Croes told Fox News reporters that one of the students arrested was in fact talking and the discovery of Natalee's would come soon.

-- Saturday afternoon, Natalee's family members said they had not been informed of their daughter's body being found or told that there was even a search for her body.

-- Late Saturday afternoon, a judge ruled there was enough reason to continue holding the three students -- Satish Kalpoe, 18, and his brother, Deepak, 21, and Joran Andreas Petrus Van Der Sloot, 17.

-- It was reported Saturday that one of the security guards detained in the investigation would be released Sunday.

Misinformation Campaign

-- By 10 p.m. Saturday night, Croes denied, to the same reporter he told the story to earlier, that he ever confirmed the confession of one of the suspects, and said that he was the victim of a "misinformation campaign." Croes and other Aruban officials told reporters the investigation was at a "critical stage" and they expected a break Sunday.

-- Also Saturday night, Croes told Fox News that blood had been found in the car of one of the three students and the blood was being sent to the United States for further testing.

-- At noon Sunday, Aruba's Prime Minister asked for everyone to remain calm and said authorities were doing everything in their power to solve the case. He said he expected a resolution soon.

-- Sunday afternoon, Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, said she believed that the three students knew exactly what happened to her daughter, and said the two former hotel security guards were not involved and should be released.

Substance in Car Not Blood

-- Attorney General Caren Janssen said there was still "reasonable suspicion" against the security guards, who have been held since June 5, and they would not be released. She said they were still "in the middle of an investigation."

-- Sunday afternoon, it was reported that the blood found in one of the student's car was not blood at all -- animal or human.

-- Sunday night, it was reported that Aruban police officials and Natalee's family had been asked by the Justice Ministry to stop talking to the press and give authorities time to complete their investigation, which they believed would happen soon.

As Monday morning dawned, as far as official reports from Aruba are concerned, the press and Natalee's family were back to square one -- no confession, no search for her body, no suspects released, no suspects officially charged, no real evidence that a crime has been committed, and no clue whatsoever as to the location of the pretty Alabama high school graduate who vanished May 30.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #921 on: July 15, 2008, 01:27:00 PM »

I think that if God allows and Natlaee chooses to watch over her mother, dad, sisters, brother then she does that.  I do not think that Natalee would choose to have a connection with someone who she never knew. If she was going to connect it would be with someone that she loves.

Casa....we are all part of the *Universal* energy that we call life....you...me...everyone.  I believe that when we leave these physical bodies...our life force continues...God has even said so...

When there is a *concentrated* directed energy...such as this forum....I'd bet there have been many here that have had *Natalee moments*...dreams...feelings...snippets of her energy effect them in some way....Her Life Force is what drives so many of us...she is so pure....we are drawn to her....it's mutual attraction...I can't explain it any better Casa...it is *real* to me...has been my whole life....I don't consider myself crazy, nor in need of help...I just deal with it....I consider it a blessing....we are all, I am convinced, born with it...as we are all linked together/part of this universal life force....But I do appreciate your Input Casa...I really do...and I totally accept your beliefs.

(((((((((((((((((Casa)))))))))))))))

BTW...not trying to mess with you here...nor in any way ridicule you...but...there is a very cute young boy...very playful...who is drawn to you...and is around you a lot Wink

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: July 15, 2008, 01:29:38 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys....I just wanted to stop by for a second and tell You ALL... Thank You for Your Prayers for My Papa...He is doing better and We may even get to bring Him home this week......Thanks Again PC   

This is so good to hear!!!

Continued Prayers for Papa...Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: July 15, 2008, 01:33:03 PM »

This was on RWV

Natalee Holloway: A Matter Of Opinion | Main | Natalee Holloway Update: 11:20 AM »

Sunday, June 12, 2005
Natalee Holloway: Blood In Car Unrelated To Case

Sorry if this is all over the Internet. I decided to get some sleep and have been informed that ABC reported on air that early tests indicate the blood found in the Honda suggest that it is unrelated to the case.

I'm just getting going and will try to confirm, or read around and see if I just told you old news. It's my understanding that, if true, this is an ABC scoop. ABC doesn't usually break something if they are uncertain - unlike, um, some MSM networks i won't mention. ; ) One call to an island source couldn't confirm - developing.

Update2:

Reader and attorney Jay Lewin confirms the above and offers the following.

"Sources say that prelimary blood tests disclose that the blood found in the back seat of the car on which Natalee Hollway and Joren Van der Sloot were allegedly sitting is unrelated to the case.  Given the time periods involved, it would appear that these prelimary tests are blood-typing tests and not DNA tests that take a longer period of time.  Of course there could be prelimary DNA results if the reported dates that the blood samples were taken were inaccurate."
So what are they saying here? Definately blood but not Natalee's blood type, that is how I am reading it. So whose blood was it and how did it go from definately blood to cleaning fluid and chocolate.

If not blood-typing, but rhather DNA tests, then
1) samples had to have been taken earlier than Thursday...which indicates the cover-up and
2) if it was a DNA test, no way they could have eliminated that it was not Natalee's blood, I don't think Beth and Dave gave blood samples until Monday

Update 3:

A translation of item below offered in comments from Splaka at hasibokos.com - a fine site I wish I could read. And I do mean that. -- The translation of the Dutch article published today in Telegraaf is: Title: More proof against Joran: Dark clouds hang above the head of Joran van of the S.

There has been more proof that the 17-birthday son has of a Dutch judge had something to do with the disappearance of the American student Natalee Holloway in Aruba. Joran is one of the last persons to see the 18-birthday girl alive.

She went missing during a school trip to the Caribische island. Joran was the first one to be heard as a witness, but since Thursday he has become a suspected facing charges for murder, manslaughter and abduction with the dead as consequence.

Also his two Surinamese friends, Satish and Deepak K., were taken. Sources, that have seen excerpts of the declaration of the Surinamese brothers, affirm that Joran and Natalee kissed on the back seat of the car. There has been also some sexual activity between them. Meanwhile blood tracks have been found in the car.

Below a reader sends in an image of the front page of the biggest dutch newspaper "De Telegraaf".

This post is also available at Blogger News Network.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: July 15, 2008, 01:33:39 PM »

Destiny, Since I was the one talking to you last night and I do the same thing as you, I wonder do you have feelings about me?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: July 15, 2008, 01:36:10 PM »

This was a comment posted after the above article...not sure if it was true...trying to find it:

BLOOD WAS FOUND IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR. Per Fox News who just did a bottom of the hour update, stated that the blood found in the "trunk" of the car continues to be tested.

Posted by: stl_native | Sunday, June 12, 2005 at 12:41 PM

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: July 15, 2008, 01:38:50 PM »

Destiny, Since I was the one talking to you last night and I do the same thing as you, I wonder do you have feelings about me?

me too, me too!!!
I was thinking the same thing!!! lol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: July 15, 2008, 01:49:40 PM »

My suggestion would be to set up a separate thread in the Monkey lounge for "feelings" on various people or subjects not related to this case.  TIA
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: July 15, 2008, 01:58:46 PM »

From the Freebirds:

**Another great submission to Aruban Boycott by Natalee's Freebirds!

Blood – Not Cleaning Fluid
The Perfection of the Misinformation Campaign

Is it any wonder the Holloway/Twitty families have been so frustrated since the beginning of this “investigation” by Aruba into their daughter’s disappearance?

On June 9, 2005 Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, and Satish Kalpoe were arrested for pre-trial detention as suspects in Natalee’s disappearance. On that same day, Aruban officials impounded Deepak Kalpoe’s car. At approximately 8:30 that night, a search for blood was conducted inside that vehicle. That same day, FBI officials compiled a report of blood sample comparisons from their findings in that car. One week later, DNA lab results came back from the FBI’s forensic laboratory in Quantico.

I am still not getting the nature of this report? Who are the comparing it to? Were they just collecting the samples from the car with the intention of collecting Beth's, Dave's and j2k the next day?

Pure logic tells us that if there was not blood found in the car –a comparison could not have been made. Neither could a DNA report have been generated by the FBI.

This is what I have been screaming!!! lol

From the Aruban case file log:

Search for blood in Deepak Kalpoe's car

June 9, 2005
3 page report
Divisie Centrale Recherche, Aruba
Laboratory Report (blood sample)

ok...here is what I just noticed on this one. There was a 3 page LAB REPORT!!! generated....I am assuming...FROM A LAB TEST!!!
So it's not like they did a preliminary luminal test in the car that gave a false positive...it says a blood report 3 pages long was done at a lab on a BLOOD SAMPLE!!!

June 9, 2005
Blood Samples
COMPARISON FBI – Quantico

The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

The next day, June 10, 2005, DNA samples were taken from Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway in Aruba. June 10, 2005 brought us another important occurrence in this case – a confession was made by one of the suspects arrested the previous day.

Chief of Police, Gerold Dompig
CBS NEWS
June 10, 2005
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

Paul Reynolds - Natalee Holloway's Uncle
'Scarborough Country'
July 12, 2005
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551822

PAUL REYNOLDS, UNCLE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: I know that my sister had a meeting with the FBI June 10, Friday. And from that meeting, she became convinced that Natalee was no longer alive. She called her mother and told her that. And our family was—was—began the grieving process. However, if Aruban spokespeople were to be believed, there was not blood, but rather cleaning fluid found inside Deepak’s car – and the confession was merely a “misinformation campaign.”

FOX NEWS
June 11, 2005
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body. However, Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
July 1, 2005
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485048/

So here is my take on it. I had forgotten the details!! FBI finds blood in Deepak's car Thursday night late...confirmed by a 3 page report issued by a lab on aruba.

FBI tells Beth it doesn't look good, blood everywhere and we need a sample of your blood for comparison. Beth and her family starts their mourning process that Friday. Beth gives her sample to FBI and they samples from the car and Beth's samples are to be sent to USA for testing.

SUNDAY!!! Ale says NOT blood?! HEEELLLLOOOOO!!! Yes it was!!! Your lab wrote a 3 page report on it!!!!

No way FBI gets results back yet...they are just sending the samples back to US for testing!!!

But ALE felt SO CERTAIN!!!! the results would come back cleaning fluid...why? because they has switched the samples on the FBI...that already on SUNDAY!!!! before the BLOOD could be COMPARED to Beth's samples...they did a 180 and said oops...not blood...cleaning fluid.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: July 15, 2008, 02:00:05 PM »

My suggestion would be to set up a separate thread in the Monkey lounge for "feelings" on various people or subjects not related to this case.  TIA

sorry for the o/t Klaas!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: July 15, 2008, 02:08:21 PM »

Always...we should do this by private email...if you don't have mine...maybe Klaas or Blonde can send it to you...don't want to clutter the thread.....

Destiny Wink

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: July 15, 2008, 02:11:08 PM »

me too, me too!!!

Let's chat off-line...this forum should be focused on Natalee....

Email me Wink

Destiny

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: July 15, 2008, 02:39:40 PM »

Ok, Destiny.  Klassend will you do me one more favor and send Destiny my email. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: July 15, 2008, 02:56:59 PM »

me too, me too!!!

Let's chat off-line...this forum should be focused on Natalee....

Email me Wink

Destiny

Hi Des!

I hope you have replenished your energy and are feeling stronger.  How is your headache?

Please take care and save some of that energy and love for yourself.

Thanks for reminding us why we are here.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: July 15, 2008, 03:00:59 PM »

Running a short errand...will reply to emails as soon as I get back....Destiny

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: July 15, 2008, 03:05:12 PM »

I wonder what nature boy has been up to.  It's about time for another sighting.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: July 15, 2008, 03:50:06 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/5428/5/#jc_allComments

Alarma Grandi na Aeropuerto       
Tuesday, 15 July 2008 - 13:09 
Un rato pasa un avion a informa toren di control cu e lo mester tin problema tecnico abordo. Immediatamente a bati alarma grandi. Esaki ta nificia cu tur instancia di emergencia a wordo jama pa stand by na aeropuerto. Mientrastanto tur e camindanan principal cu ta yega na Aeropuerto a wordo sera.

Update: Algo promer cu 1.30 pm e avion a logra baha. Tabata trata aki di un vuelo di Continental Airlines cu 160 pasahero abordo. E problem tabata cu un di e motoronan di e avion a cay afor. E avion y su pasaheronan ta sano y salvo.

Through translator:

alarma big at aeropuerto

tuesday, 15 july 2008 - 13:09

one rato happen one plane owing to informa toren of control cu the will have to have problem tecnico abordo. immediatamente owing to beat alarma big. this is nificia cu all instancia of emergencia owing to wordo jama for stand by at aeropuerto. all the time all the camindanan principal cu is arrive at aeropuerto owing to wordo close.

update: algo before 1.30 pm the plane owing to succeed descend. was deal here of one vuelo of continental airlines cu 160 passenger abordo. the problem was cu one of the motoronan of the plane owing to cay afor. the plane y his pasaheronan is sano y salvo. come across

Sounds like a Continental Airlines that was having problems but landed safely
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: July 15, 2008, 04:25:09 PM »

So here is my take on it. I had forgotten the details!! FBI finds blood in Deepak's car Thursday night late...confirmed by a 3 page report issued by a lab on aruba.

FBI tells Beth it doesn't look good, blood everywhere and we need a sample of your blood for comparison. Beth and her family starts their mourning process that Friday. Beth gives her sample to FBI and they samples from the car and Beth's samples are to be sent to USA for testing.

SUNDAY!!! Ale says NOT blood?! HEEELLLLOOOOO!!! Yes it was!!! Your lab wrote a 3 page report on it!!!!

No way FBI gets results back yet...they are just sending the samples back to US for testing!!!

But ALE felt SO CERTAIN!!!! the results would come back cleaning fluid...why? because they has switched the samples on the FBI...that already on SUNDAY!!!! before the BLOOD could be COMPARED to Beth's samples...they did a 180 and said oops...not blood...cleaning fluid.

And the same time one of the suspects admitted "something bad happened to Natalee" and was taking them to the body according to a spokesman for the government.

Then everything changed. They reneged on their statement.

This, my friends, was when the widespread government cover-up began.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: July 15, 2008, 04:35:41 PM »

Not sure what all this means -

Tuesday, 15 July 2008 The Daily Herald The Dutch had to be stopped on joint police services, says Duncan 

“We can cooperate with the Dutch on a forensic institute or a police training academy, for example, but we cannot agree to a joint police service that will have its own head who will respond to the four Ministers of the Netherlands, Curaçao, Aruba and St. Maarten.”

“Who are the Dutch to tell us what is good for us? Yes they have more money and more people to work, but their record as investigators has not been that impressive at all,” Duncan said.

If the Dutch run the police force they won't be able to cover-up their crimes. They won't be able to hide evidence. They won't be able to send fraudulent evidence to NFI.

What they really want is for the Dutch to keep sending them money with no strings attached so they can continue their corruption, only using the Netherlands when it suits their cause.

I will agree with this statement:

“Who are the Dutch to tell us what is good for us? Yes they have more money and more people to work, but their record as investigators has not been that impressive at all,” Duncan said.

But then their record as investigators has been worse than the Dutch.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #939 on: July 15, 2008, 04:55:57 PM »

I have some new baby monkey images...wanna see?
Oh now that is cool...first time I tried to do that lol
I'm just sooo easily amused.

Now THAT is a size 14 foot!

Wow!! Karma sent us a rainbow this morning!!!
LOLI ....I just learnededed that this morning Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.