May 29, 2024, 02:47:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 244359 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: July 12, 2008, 09:43:08 PM »

Nice fp post Lisa!!

I only speak the truth!!!

it was the truth and very heartfelt...Great post Lis.

Well written words...

thanks

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #401 on: July 12, 2008, 09:44:17 PM »

IMO, that "flat tire" comment from the police car is a reference from a well rehearsed story concocted by JK2 and agreed upon early on. Maybe by the pool with Paulus.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: July 12, 2008, 09:45:02 PM »

Buckeye, I saw the Freebirds got a mention in the doc too... so good for those guys. 

Very cool!
Can you give us the gist of what the attorneys are pointing out by referencing SM and Freebirds? The SM posts are from Feb '08 -- I'm sort of at a loss.

Without reading every word, what I gather from the document and exhibits is the Dr. Phil and Skeeters attorneys are trying to show that you can't defame someone who is already a POS in the eyes of the world 

I would think one would demonstrate that by media and posts prior to the airing. 

Buckeye - I'm confused at why you are saying "prior to airing"?  We are talking about the K2 defamation suit which in including damages up until "today" against Dr. Phil.  The Dr. Phil people have filed a document in which there are several exhibits which show that the Kalpoes never had a reputation to defame.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: July 12, 2008, 09:49:07 PM »

wreck why does Deepak have two license plates?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: July 12, 2008, 09:49:20 PM »

Buckeye, I saw the Freebirds got a mention in the doc too... so good for those guys. 

Very cool!
Can you give us the gist of what the attorneys are pointing out by referencing SM and Freebirds? The SM posts are from Feb '08 -- I'm sort of at a loss.

Without reading every word, what I gather from the document and exhibits is the Dr. Phil and Skeeters attorneys are trying to show that you can't defame someone who is already a POS in the eyes of the world 

I would think one would demonstrate that by media and posts prior to the airing. 

Buckeye - I'm confused at why you are saying "prior to airing"?  We are talking about the K2 defamation suit which in including damages up until "today" against Dr. Phil.  The Dr. Phil people have filed a document in which there are several exhibits which show that the Kalpoes never had a reputation to defame.
I understand if they also showed people's opinions BEFORE the airing along with our "recent" opinions. Makes sense now!
If they only showed the Feb '08 opinions -- the Kalpoes would say it was BECAUSE of the Dr. Phil show.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #405 on: July 12, 2008, 09:49:42 PM »

Yes Klaas, they are putting forth an exhibit showing K2's reputation was already well established by other sources than Dr. Phil. I think they will also make the case that Deepak's own words and documented circumstances of the case have provided the fodder to defame himself as well.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: July 12, 2008, 09:50:12 PM »

Very cool!

I guess what I thought needed to be proved was not so much that K2 are POS people, but that they had that reputation BEFORE Phil ever entered the picture.  K2 are trying to say the Dr. Phil show ruined them.  I would  guess it would be necessary to show they were ruined before Phil came into the picture.  Personally, I think Deepak's statement of his "life being over", on the tape, itself is pretty good evidence he had problems before the tape aired.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: July 12, 2008, 09:51:51 PM »

Very cool!

I understand if they also showed people's opinions BEFORE the airing along with our "recent" opinions. Makes sense now!
If they only showed the Feb '08 opinions -- the Kalpoes would say it was BECAUSE of the Dr. Phil show.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: July 12, 2008, 09:54:06 PM »

lemme try to clarify this - there were transcripts that date back to june - july - august of 05. Lots and lots of those. The segment on O'Reilly deal with what was said in feb 08. And the FP posts deal with what posters think about the Kalpoes.

The FP posts were (how do I say this) a continuation of previously "felt" feelings about the Kalpoes.

hope this kinda helps.

+++

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: July 12, 2008, 09:54:13 PM »

IMO, that "flat tire" comment from the police car is a reference from a well rehearsed story concocted by JK2 and agreed upon early on. Maybe by the pool with Paulus.

I agree with you CBB, me thinks there were lots of concocted stories spouted by that useless pervert failed judge in training PVDStoolscum & some special ones for only JVDStoolscum to set up the stupid, all with reasonable doubt in mind to take care of the corrupt Judges that were to be complicit & so far so good for the evil on that Devils Island of Aruba, where no decent soul should place their feet.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: July 12, 2008, 09:55:45 PM »

Someone at RU...excuse me for not quoting the a-hole....posted this as "evidence" against Beth

To me...it tells Beth's story..and her fight...and how effective she has become...All for the love of her Natalee!!!

To me it is a testament to Beth's love for Natalee, and her genuine care and concern for all young people who wish to travel.

To me it is a testament to Natalee...that lovely girl we have come to know and love, that we fight so hard for with our hearts, souls, time and energy.
To me it is a testament to a "Mother's Love".

Why don't they get it at RU???!!!

Why are we quoted in Dr, Phil's case. Because 'The Trurg Is Out There" and it can be found HERE!!!

Antonio Wilson, Auburn Student investigator:

Mrs. Levy cried and shared stories about her child that made Chandra a real person to me. I know she wanted to go into criminal justice, that she liked to work out, she had good friends and a brother, her parents loved her, and she one day wanted a family of her own. This dream was taken from her. Her mother still does not know who killed her child.

I had the chance to meet Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway, when I was sent to the Auburn University-Montgomery launch of their portion of the research related to the Natalee Holloway and Chandra Levy cases. Ms. Holloway came in while we were eating lunch and greeted the students who would be investigating Natalee's disappearance.

She walked around the room, and as she approached the table, I was at a loss for words -- something that never happens to me. My fellow classmates asked questions, and I hung on every word she spoke as she opened up her feelings about the case to us. Her comments about what she has learned and hopes to be able to do as a result of her daughter's disappearance were very moving to me.

Ms. Holloway talked with us about traveling out of the country and the dangers that are out there. She wants us to be safe. She stated that you leave your American rights at the airport when visiting another country. She wants all students to understand the dangers that are outside of the U.S. These are lessons that she had to learn the hardest way of all -- losing her child.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #411 on: July 12, 2008, 09:56:18 PM »

They're going to have a high hill to climb to convince anyone that Deepak suddenly developed PTSD after Dr. Phil's show, when the world's attention had been riveted on him for so long around the murder of Natalee Holloway. They'll also have to try to scale the hurdle over the admitted Security Guards lie that really focused attention on himself. HE chose to lie, so "bwess hims widdle heart" that everyone thinks he's guilty. Dr. Phil didn't do that to him, he did that to himself.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: July 12, 2008, 10:01:10 PM »

They're going to have a high hill to climb to convince anyone that Deepak suddenly developed PTSD after Dr. Phil's show, when the world's attention had been riveted on him for so long around the murder of Natalee Holloway. They'll also have to try to scale the hurdle over the admitted Security Guards lie that really focused attention on himself. HE chose to lie, so "bwess hims widdle heart" that everyone thinks he's guilty. Dr. Phil didn't do that to him, he did that to himself.

I think Carpe caused his PTSD... Carpe scared the shit outta him 

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: July 12, 2008, 10:01:36 PM »

That is ANOTHER very strange thing. Consider these scenarios:
1)It was naturally time for Deepak to get new plates --
-- surely Aruba doesn't keep the same tag #'s for each car! Think about it, when you get new plates, you go to some agency and they assign new plates to you with a random #. If they were  going to keep your same tag # -- they would most likely just issue you a new "decal" to put on your prior tag. It is just a waste of time and money to make exact duplicate plates each year.
2) Deepak "lost" his tag or "damaged" it and need it replaced --
-- Again, why in the hell would they go to the expense of actually making an exact replica? It would be much more efficient to just reassign a new tag # to that vehicle.

**** Personally, I think Aruba purposely TRIED to make him an exact duplicate but the morons didn't realize Deepak had a "blue" tag instaed of a "red" one!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #414 on: July 12, 2008, 10:03:46 PM »

In that same police car conversation, both Deepak and Satish scream at Joran, "That lie was for you!". Surely, Dr. Phil's will use that to help establish the fact that Deepak continued to heap upon himself whatever public opinion is regarding his guilt. They LIED from day one, and they continued to LIE while incarcerated. I want to see the argument that persuades someone that when a girl has been murdered, and your car was the last place she was seen, that lying to authorities is the way to clean up your reputation and remove all doubt of your guilt.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #415 on: July 12, 2008, 10:07:13 PM »

-- surely Aruba doesn't keep the same tag #'s for each car! Think about it, when you get new plates, you go to some agency and they assign new plates to you with a random #. If they were  going to keep your same tag # -- they would most likely just issue you a new "decal" to put on your prior tag. It is just a waste of time and money to make exact duplicate plates each year.
-- Again, why in the hell would they go to the expense of actually making an exact replica? It would be much more efficient to just reassign a new tag # to that vehicle.

**** Personally, I think Aruba purposely TRIED to make him an exact duplicate but the morons didn't realize Deepak had a "blue" tag instaed of a "red" one!!

I spent a long time finding that video of the car being seized for the reenactment, but, I saw another tag # attributed to Deepak's car. It began with a "V". I'm still reading, but will look again for it.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: July 12, 2008, 10:11:32 PM »

I'd agree with you SS if I had any faith the Dutch would do anything. This information has been out there, we have been discussing it for years. They didn't give a damn three years ago and they don't give a damn now. They have had all kinds of things to work with we have exposed over the years. They haven't done jack.

If Peter deVries hadn't exposed Joran the Dutch people wouldn't even be outraged at Joran. They would still think he is innocent because he is, after all, one of them. Fortunately Peter reversed that way of thinking. If there is any break in this case it won't be by their investigators, it will be from Peter deVries.

I am still waitng for Hans Mos' trump card, just like I waited for Dompig's, and Van der Straten's, and Karin Jannsen's. I held my breath for Dompig for 24 hours, I waited for the details Van der Straten said he knew, I waited for Jannsen's big bang sendoff  that never happened. We all waited together and nothing came. They're all a bunch of hot air.

Many things have changed, Dayhiker, in the past three years - especially with the Dutch attitude.  They are after Urine now, too.  We can't give up and we need to keep trying every angle that we can think of. The worm has started to turn.  Even if just one newspaper or one reporter, somewhere, falls in line with this information then we will win one more battle.  It took three years of boycotts and Aruba didn't show at Washington in June.  Crappy Island is starting to sink.  We can't let up now.  Actually, we need to pour on the energy even more than before.
[/quote]

Please forgive my skepticism SS. I have just never seen anything good come out of their system in the case. I truly hope you're right. I will never give up hope, you can count on that. I just put more faith in DeVries than I do their investigators.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #417 on: July 12, 2008, 10:12:18 PM »

I think Carpe caused his PTSD... Carpe scared the shit outta him 

You know how these things work. Deepak got really pizzed at Dr. Phil and fed up with Beth ( Won't she EVER leave me alone!?) and saw his attorney. They decided to file suit and began making a case for damages. Go see a counselor, Deepak. Start taking an antidepressant, Deepak. Log all time missed from work, Deepak. Blah, Blah, Blah...........
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: July 12, 2008, 10:13:01 PM »

SHE IS WHY.

she's worth every minute of it.

I'll second that

there's no doubt in any right thinking human beings mind about that.
dennisintn
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: July 12, 2008, 10:13:35 PM »

wreck he has two RED plates - issued for the same year with the same number. All cars while owned by the same person  use the same number year after year. Deepak's license has the same number year after year.

The color of the plates change to signify the yearly change over.

there is a small attachment that screws on and it is affixed to the left side of the plate. It is also metal.

They do waste time and money to make the plates year after year. I have tons of license plates and have posted them before.

just to make sure we are talking about the same thing, I am talking about the Fox News segment we have been discussing today. That's where the two red plates are seen and I did not catch that the first time we saw that years ago. One is attached to the back of the car and the other is just sitting on the dashboard.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.