May 29, 2024, 10:26:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 244326 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: July 12, 2008, 10:16:51 PM »

In that same police car conversation, both Deepak and Satish scream at Joran, "That lie was for you!". Surely, Dr. Phil's will use that to help establish the fact that Deepak continued to heap upon himself whatever public opinion is regarding his guilt. They LIED from day one, and they continued to LIE while incarcerated. I want to see the argument that persuades someone that when a girl has been murdered, and your car was the last place she was seen, that lying to authorities is the way to clean up your reputation and remove all doubt of your guilt.

Isn't that the paradox of the whole thing? The created the atmosphere of their own criminalism by their very own hands. On one hand I'd love to see the judge throw the case out and force them to pay Dr. Phil for his legal fees. On the other hand I want to see them face the fire, for the very first time, of a REAL INTERROGATION. Either way I don't think they'll make a dime and it will end up costing them , or AHATA if they are who are paying their legal fees, a ton of damages.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #421 on: July 12, 2008, 10:18:43 PM »

Dang, Rob! One of the things I did was a google image search of "deepak's car". I may have seen one of your plates since they start with a "V"! 

I was AMAZED at how many of our avatars were in that search!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: July 12, 2008, 10:19:54 PM »

ROB - I had no idea 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: July 12, 2008, 10:21:20 PM »

ROB - I had no idea 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: July 12, 2008, 10:21:24 PM »

ROB - I had no idea 

you fixed it 

on the floor over here 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: July 12, 2008, 10:21:29 PM »

wreck why does Deepak have two license plates?
That is ANOTHER very strange thing. Consider these scenarios:
1)It was naturally time for Deepak to get new plates --
-- surely Aruba doesn't keep the same tag #'s for each car! Think about it, when you get new plates, you go to some agency and they assign new plates to you with a random #. If they were  going to keep your same tag # -- they would most likely just issue you a new "decal" to put on your prior tag. It is just a waste of time and money to make exact duplicate plates each year.
2) Deepak "lost" his tag or "damaged" it and need it replaced --
-- Again, why in the hell would they go to the expense of actually making an exact replica? It would be much more efficient to just reassign a new tag # to that vehicle.

**** Personally, I think Aruba purposely TRIED to make him an exact duplicate but the morons didn't realize Deepak had a "blue" tag instaed of a "red" one!!

wreck he has two RED plates - issued for the same year with the same number. All cars while owned by the same person  use the same number year after year. Deepak's license has the same number year after year.

The color of the plates change to signify the yearly change over.

there is a small attachment that screws on and it is affixed to the left side of the plate. It is also metal.

They do waste time and money to make the plates year after year. I have tons of license plates and have posted them before.

just to make sure we are talking about the same thing, I am talking about the Fox News segment we have been discussing today. That's where the two red plates are seen and I did not catch that the first time we saw that years ago. One is attached to the back of the car and the other is just sitting on the dashboard.

I'm not following you about having 2 "red" plates. Don't they have a front and rear plate?? (That would be 2). Are you SURE
Aruba makes exact duplicate plates EVERY year? That is nuts (okay, it is Aruba -- plausible)!!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: July 12, 2008, 10:21:31 PM »

Someone at RU...excuse me for not quoting the a-hole....posted this as "evidence" against Beth

To me...it tells Beth's story..and her fight...and how effective she has become...All for the love of her Natalee!!!

To me it is a testament to Beth's love for Natalee, and her genuine care and concern for all young people who wish to travel.

To me it is a testament to Natalee...that lovely girl we have come to know and love, that we fight so hard for with our hearts, souls, time and energy.
To me it is a testament to a "Mother's Love".

Why don't they get it at RU???!!!

Why are we quoted in Dr, Phil's case. Because 'The Trurg Is Out There" and it can be found HERE!!!

Antonio Wilson, Auburn Student investigator:

Mrs. Levy cried and shared stories about her child that made Chandra a real person to me. I know she wanted to go into criminal justice, that she liked to work out, she had good friends and a brother, her parents loved her, and she one day wanted a family of her own. This dream was taken from her. Her mother still does not know who killed her child.

I had the chance to meet Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway, when I was sent to the Auburn University-Montgomery launch of their portion of the research related to the Natalee Holloway and Chandra Levy cases. Ms. Holloway came in while we were eating lunch and greeted the students who would be investigating Natalee's disappearance.

She walked around the room, and as she approached the table, I was at a loss for words -- something that never happens to me. My fellow classmates asked questions, and I hung on every word she spoke as she opened up her feelings about the case to us. Her comments about what she has learned and hopes to be able to do as a result of her daughter's disappearance were very moving to me.

Ms. Holloway talked with us about traveling out of the country and the dangers that are out there. She wants us to be safe. She stated that you leave your American rights at the airport when visiting another country. She wants all students to understand the dangers that are outside of the U.S. These are lessons that she had to learn the hardest way of all -- losing her child.

How that got twisted around to be negative toward Beth is beyond me. Here she is helping students plan safe trips as her life's mission. Um, what's not to like about that, unless you're an oversensitive Aruban involved in a cover-up?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: July 12, 2008, 10:24:58 PM »

Without reading every word, what I gather from the document and exhibits is the Dr. Phil and Skeeters attorneys are trying to show that you can't defame someone who is already a POS in the eyes of the world 

Nice job of putting it all in a nutshell Klaas!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #428 on: July 12, 2008, 10:25:04 PM »

In that same police car conversation, both Deepak and Satish scream at Joran, "That lie was for you!". Surely, Dr. Phil's will use that to help establish the fact that Deepak continued to heap upon himself whatever public opinion is regarding his guilt. They LIED from day one, and they continued to LIE while incarcerated. I want to see the argument that persuades someone that when a girl has been murdered, and your car was the last place she was seen, that lying to authorities is the way to clean up your reputation and remove all doubt of your guilt.

Isn't that the paradox of the whole thing? The created the atmosphere of their own criminalism by their very own hands. On one hand I'd love to see the judge throw the case out and force them to pay Dr. Phil for his legal fees. On the other hand I want to see them face the fire, for the very first time, of a REAL INTERROGATION. Either way I don't think they'll make a dime and it will end up costing them , or AHATA if they are who are paying their legal fees, a ton of damages.

Yeah, Dayhiker, I know what you mean! I feel the same way. I also think they may have been a little encouraged by Joran's confession, but nothing Joran said changes the facts of their own words or behavior immediately after Natalee went missing, and beyond. They were smarter than Joran in that they got the message to "shut your mouth" and manged it better than Joran, but hey, Joran is one for the books! His mouth is like the Eveready bunny.

This case is going nowhere, but I'd love to see K2 under examination!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: July 12, 2008, 10:28:22 PM »

I just thought of something, if the cars were switched out, and I think there is a good possibility that's exactly what happened here, Deepak is driving the car that was seen at the ALE station, and he knows it -

Deepak to Skeeters - 'I'm not going back to jail, those judges know I know too much'. >paraphrased.

Now what exactly does Deepak know? The only one who knows less than Deepak about what actually happened in the cover-up is Satish. Paulus made sure that the Kalpoes know as little as possible. Joran knows as much as Paulus. Deepak and Satish know very very little.

So, Deepak knows that car is not the original car I suppose.

So where is the original car? who knows!?!? still at the ALE garage? bottom ocean? incinerated? being driven by the person that own the doppleganger originally?

find that car and the case could be solved as the evidence could still be there. Deepak knows the Honda he is driving will never test positive for any forensics.

BINGO ROB! I am sure the judge and jury will appreciate the remarks bolded in red above.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: July 12, 2008, 10:28:33 PM »

wreck look here

to me this can only mean one thing - there was another car and they needed an exact matching license plate and they gave that one to Dipshit after the re-enactment.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: July 12, 2008, 10:32:15 PM »

wreck look here too.

front of Deepak's car - where would the front plate affix?

and look at the other car. They do not have plates front and back

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: July 12, 2008, 10:32:39 PM »

wreck look here

to me this can only mean one thing - there was another car and they needed an exact matching license plate and they gave that one to Dipshit after the re-enactment.

That would mean the case was under the supervision of one Police Chief Dolph Richardson, would it not?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: July 12, 2008, 10:36:28 PM »

wreck look here

I need a drink!   Why do they need another plate? For the re-enactment did they need to go back and find a "red" plate with the same #?? Was the re-enactment THAT exact?? They sure got everything else half-assed.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: July 12, 2008, 10:37:12 PM »

Dr. Phil Attorneys Use Scared Monkeys Natalee Holloway Posts as Exhibit in Court Docs Against Deepak & Satish Kalpoes

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/07/12/dr-phil-attorneys-use-scared-monkeys-natalee-holloway-posts-as-exhibit-in-court-docs-against-deepak-satish-kalpoes/

Scared Monkeys makes the list of exhibits for the defence in the case of Deepak & Satish Kalpoe v. Dr. Phil. Scared Monkeys has been on this case from the beginning, long before and certainly long after most of the media coverage.

A recent court document was filed on July 7, 2008 with the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles – Central District by the attorneys of Dr. Phil McGraw, CBS Television and the Estate of Jamie Skeeters as a special motion to strike compliant pursuant to California code of Civil procedure § 425.16 against the claims of Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

more ...

Most excellent! Congrats RED & all Monks...

eta: Is there a link to the court filing? TIA!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: July 12, 2008, 10:37:45 PM »

CBB - the "V" is for the rental cars in Aruba

http://www.worldlicenseplates.com/world/CA_ARUB.html
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: July 12, 2008, 10:38:04 PM »

wreck here is Doofus' car with multiple different colored plates. I am positive they make new plates every year.

We have the Kalpoe Mega Death Mobile with a white plate, a blue plate, and 2 red plates all with the same number.

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: July 12, 2008, 10:38:44 PM »

wreck look here too.

front of Deepak's car - where would the front plate affix?

and look at the other car. They do not have plates front and back

Well, forget everything else -- the difference in the mirrors alone PROVES there are 2 cars!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: July 12, 2008, 10:39:44 PM »

I need a drink!   Why do they need another plate? For the re-enactment did they need to go back and find a "red" plate with the same #?? Was the re-enactment THAT exact?? They sure got everything else half-assed.

if you need a drink - you finally understand what I am saying here.  Now you understand why I said this is one of the most confusing areas of the entire case.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: July 12, 2008, 10:41:11 PM »

Dr. Phil Attorneys Use Scared Monkeys Natalee Holloway Posts as Exhibit in Court Docs Against Deepak & Satish Kalpoes

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/07/12/dr-phil-attorneys-use-scared-monkeys-natalee-holloway-posts-as-exhibit-in-court-docs-against-deepak-satish-kalpoes/

Scared Monkeys makes the list of exhibits for the defence in the case of Deepak & Satish Kalpoe v. Dr. Phil. Scared Monkeys has been on this case from the beginning, long before and certainly long after most of the media coverage.

A recent court document was filed on July 7, 2008 with the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles – Central District by the attorneys of Dr. Phil McGraw, CBS Television and the Estate of Jamie Skeeters as a special motion to strike compliant pursuant to California code of Civil procedure § 425.16 against the claims of Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

more ...

Most excellent! Congrats RED & all Monks...

eta: Is there a link to the court filing? TIA!

Igsigs - there were 4 documents filed mostly alot of junk.  There is a link to one of the PDF files in this post:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3045.msg398674#msg398674
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.