April 28, 2024, 09:56:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 242026 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: July 13, 2008, 02:18:23 PM »

Sorry for tilling up old earth; I can't imagine I found a pic you all don't already have, but I haven't seen this before. Is that Satish? (I'm TRYING to find that license plate I saw!) 

Nope, not a new pic.  Yes, that is Satish with Joran and Freddy, Amanda and I can't remember the name of the other girl off the top of my head.  These photos were taken in Joran's backyard by his pool.  You got them off of the JoranBlog Flickr photo stream. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: July 13, 2008, 02:18:43 PM »

Bleached? I don't want to have different opinions with my Rosannah Monkey!  I think that roof angle from the windshield is the sunvisor. But, hey, that's why we're all here. Different opinions and more heads than one brings us to right conclusions! (If you count the hair, you have 2 heads) 

Hey sweetie if we had a unique hair contest it might be a toss up. Guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. Thanks for sharing your point-of-view though.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #542 on: July 13, 2008, 02:20:19 PM »

Any ideas on who owned an SUV with a video system that let Deepak drive it?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #543 on: July 13, 2008, 02:20:41 PM »

ALE CONFISCATED "KALPOE HONDA" TIRE COMPARISON

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/alehondafdfdf.png

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #544 on: July 13, 2008, 02:22:46 PM »

Klaas! You are AMAZING!!! Where the heck were you when I saw the damn license plate that began with a "V"?    I'll give you a clue, Klaas. It was a black and white tag.  ::MonkeyHaHa

DANG! You are good! Would you care to weigh in on the Civic/SUV???

« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 02:25:56 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #545 on: July 13, 2008, 02:32:54 PM »

Well, that's ok, 2nj! I don't mind being by my lonesome!  Here's a pic of a roof mount flip monitor, for whatever it's worth to anyone. This model ranges in size from 9 inches, 5 inches and down to 3 inches.

You posted this before, and I'll have to look in my son's car when it's here, to see if I'll budge....his is a 2003, so of course it would not necessarily match 1999....I do know it's hard to get in and out of it because it's much lower than our SUV!!...which brings me back to your 'Deepak is a pissant' post.  LOL
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 03:12:51 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: July 13, 2008, 02:33:20 PM »

Klaas! You are AMAZING!!! Where the heck were you when I saw the damn license plate that began with a "V"?    I'll give you a clue, Klaas. It was a black and white tag.  ::MonkeyHaHa

DANG! You are good! Would you care to weigh in on the Civic/SUV???

Well "V" means a tourist/rental plate and you could have seen it anywhere if you were doing a search for Aruban licence plates.  Alot of people (like Rob) collect plates.

The photo of the car with Deepak and Joran, the one some people don't think could be Deepak's Civic I was told, by someone that knows Deepak personally, that it was definately Deepak's car.  So..either she was lying to me or it's Deepaks Civic.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #547 on: July 13, 2008, 02:36:07 PM »

OMG! I'm cracking up here! 2nj? If anyone comes here without following this, they're going to think you've just described my post as "pissant". That's OK....................I'll just be here by my lonesome pissant self and watch you guys figure out whose car Deepak is driving. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: July 13, 2008, 02:39:08 PM »

KALPOE HONDA TRUNK EMBLEM MONTAGE

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/454eddfgdgdf.png

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: July 13, 2008, 02:46:31 PM »

Licence plate colors from Carpe's link above:

White with brown lettering - 2000

Blue with white lettering - 2005

Red with white lettering - 2006

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: July 13, 2008, 03:11:37 PM »

Here's a picture of how a DVD system looks inside a vehicle with roof and dash mount monitors.  I think this was Deepak's car we are looking at. His sytem seems to be set up like this.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: July 13, 2008, 03:12:28 PM »

Ooops, forgot the link.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: July 13, 2008, 03:12:29 PM »

Just another night in Aruba? Can tell if this person has passed out or just fallen, or playing a drinking game? 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: July 13, 2008, 03:22:43 PM »

Ooops, forgot the link.

This is very helpful, mrskub...thanks.

CBB, I edited my post...and now it looks like you were talking about yourself...   I'm sorry it was misleading. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: July 13, 2008, 03:30:50 PM »

I know the point of reference is off a bit on this next one.

...but you can still match up the dash console.

1999 HONDA VS. Dirt-bag's

------------------
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: July 13, 2008, 03:41:36 PM »

This is just for RU. I am sure they will read it, since they are so obsessed with what goes on here.  Rolling Eyes

I am sick of their claims that Beth, just to discredit Charles Croes, made up the story that he was a self-proclaimed clairvoyant. I want to make sure they see the June 2007 post from Gabe where he describes what Alberto told him about the night Beth arrived and the "psychic" and how uncomfortable Alberto was with the man.

Question to Gabe:

62. Kat_Gram on June 6th, 2007 1:02 am

Gabe;
What did Alberto tell you of that night ?

65. Gabriel Leo on June 6th, 2007 1:42 am

<snipped>
What he told me was that he and someone else went with Twitty to search for the house. He told me that they met a man, who claims to be a psychic on the island and told me he felt very uncomfortable being with the man, because the psychic gave him the creeps. He then went to the VDS house where he had to jump the wall in order to get a license plate number or something like that. He the told me that Jugg met with Paul that night (If I do recall right Paul arrived home that night at that time) and got in an argument where he and his friend had to get between the both of them because Jugg went Ballistic on Paul asking him on the spot were his Natalee is.
And if I recall right, he then drove Twitty’s around (police station, hotel etc) and that was it. I asked him if he gave a report about what happened. He told me yes and that was that story.

Link

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: July 13, 2008, 04:17:22 PM »

the both of them because Jugg went Ballistic on Paul asking him on the spot were his Natalee is.

GO JUGG!!!!

Paulus is just lucky he is still walking around on two legs!

Jugg is the kind of guy I like. He seems real nice, but if ya ef

with his babies... he'll fold your a$$ up like an accordion and

roll you right out flatter than a fritter.

That's just decency & good sense at work, as far as I'm concerned.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: July 13, 2008, 04:46:56 PM »

TRAVEL SHORTS

07/13/2008

Aruba Marriott Resort is offering free tickets to see REO Speedwagon and Gloria Estefan, headliners for the seventh annual Aruba Music Festival scheduled Oct. 10-11.

Guests who book a standard or garden view room for a minimum of four nights will receive two free tickets for preferred seating at each concert. Guests booking a minimum four-night stay in an ocean or island view room in the resort's new Tradewinds Club will receive two tickets for gold circle seating for both shows.

Standard rooms start at $259 a night and $484 a night at the Tradewinds Club level. The club is made up of the 59 rooms on the top floor, and will open in September after a $40 million renovation to the resort.

The package is valid with arrivals on Oct. 8-10. Call 1-800-223-6388, or visit www.arubamarriott.com and request promotional code M16.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: July 13, 2008, 04:52:07 PM »

the both of them because Jugg went Ballistic on Paul asking him on the spot were his Natalee is.

GO JUGG!!!!

Paulus is just lucky he is still walking around on two legs!

Jugg is the kind of guy I like. He seems real nice, but if ya ef

with his babies... he'll fold your a$$ up like an accordion and

roll you right out flatter than a fritter.

That's just decency & good sense at work, as far as I'm concerned.

if it was me and my step daughter was missing and he would not tell me where she was I would have killed him right on the spot. I know some may think I'm kidding - I'm not.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: July 13, 2008, 04:57:05 PM »

TRAVEL SHORTS

07/13/2008

Aruba Marriott Resort is offering free tickets to see REO Speedwagon and Gloria Estefan, headliners for the seventh annual Aruba Music Festival scheduled Oct. 10-11.

Guests who book a standard or garden view room for a minimum of four nights will receive two free tickets for preferred seating at each concert. Guests booking a minimum four-night stay in an ocean or island view room in the resort's new Tradewinds Club will receive two tickets for gold circle seating for both shows.

Standard rooms start at $259 a night and $484 a night at the Tradewinds Club level. The club is made up of the 59 rooms on the top floor, and will open in September after a $40 million renovation to the resort.

The package is valid with arrivals on Oct. 8-10. Call 1-800-223-6388, or visit www.arubamarriott.com and request promotional code M16.
Will the last person to leave Aruba PLEASE turn out the lights. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.