April 27, 2024, 08:42:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 241985 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: July 15, 2008, 09:19:14 PM »

Posted at Scrux - his posts always intrigue me:

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #961 on: July 15, 2008, 09:32:28 PM »

PACKED  

Hey,

Now them'z some MOVERS AND SHAKERS right there!!!!

Which one does the moving and which one does the shaking???

Ummmm, that is so sad, in a way.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: July 15, 2008, 09:35:51 PM »

Posted at Scrux - his posts always intrigue me:

This one intrigues me too because I always said Natalee was buried.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: July 15, 2008, 09:45:32 PM »

I don't know where she is but JMO she's in that bag. I just know it. 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: July 15, 2008, 09:46:18 PM »

The thing I love about the ocean search...

I pray they find her... (and I never rule out the possibility of land burial)

...but, the ocean searches ARE THE BEST stay away from the island

of death Aruba campaign EVERRRRR!

It is pretty much like one huge floating billboard...

...one that comes with almost guaranteed media coverage.

It must make Aruba's skin crawl when the boat comes rolling through there.

...and they deserve all of that, and more!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: July 15, 2008, 09:48:06 PM »

Ditto! It drives me wacko, just thinking about it. (i mean, even more)

------------------
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #966 on: July 15, 2008, 09:49:18 PM »

Does anyone here know of any efforts(Monkey efforts)in this?
This was posted on SM's front page(kalpoe lawsuit),#61:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve Holloway on July 14th, 2008 9:07 am
I want every body to know that Dave still wants the water search to continue. Their are over 170 targets that have to be looked at.

The fund raiser needs to start soon. An idea I talked with him about is maybe a ebay auction. A large picture of Natalee would go to the highest bidder with all funds going toward this boat search. There could be different auctions spaced out with different picture’s. I just talked with him about this idea, so its not a done deal.

God Bless

No but I did see this front page post.  I have yet to see anything posted by Beth or Dave in this regard.  I wouldn't want to take on a project/auction of this sort without direction from Beth or Dave directly and not 2nd hand from another member of the family. 
I understand Klaas

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: July 15, 2008, 09:51:19 PM »

I've always felt that Natalee could have been put in crypt, either someone that had already died or someone that died in the first week of June 2005.  It would require alot of approvals to even search a crypt let alone guessing which one to search.  Would be the perfect place to hide a body.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: July 15, 2008, 09:52:34 PM »

I've always felt that Natalee could have been put in crypt, either someone that had already died or someone that died in the first week of June 2005.  It would require alot of approvals to even search a crypt let alone guessing which one to search.  Would be the perfect place to hide a body.

I agree.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: July 15, 2008, 09:57:11 PM »

Carpe's thread on the funeral home:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2805.0
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: July 15, 2008, 10:40:47 PM »

Not sure what all this means -

Tuesday, 15 July 2008 The Daily Herald The Dutch had to be stopped on joint police services, says Duncan 

PHILIPSBURG--The Antilles have always been too complaisant and for a change it was good that the Antilles took a hard position towards the Dutch during last week’s meeting on the draft Consensus Kingdom Law for the police.

This position had mainly to do with the negotiations on the “joint police service.” The way the Dutch wanted to give content to the joint police service was nonsense, said Constitutional Affairs Minister Roland Duncan. He totally agreed with a colleague Minister who told the Dutch bluntly during last week’s meeting that what they were doing was wrong and that the islands would never agree to a joint police service the way the Dutch were advocating it.

“We can cooperate with the Dutch on a forensic institute or a police training academy, for example, but we cannot agree to a joint police service that will have its own head who will respond to the four Ministers of the Netherlands, Curaçao, Aruba and St. Maarten.”

Duncan said that basically agreement had been reached on all points of discussion until the matter of the joint police service had been tabled. “The Netherlands wanted to pull the police organisation out of the local governing situation.”

The way the Dutch wanted to set up the joint police service would have meant that a majority of the local services such as police investigations would have fallen under this entity, which would have its own head. Things the joint service would not have dealt with were matters pertaining to public order.

“We had to stop them. We had agreed long time ago that each island would have its own Police Force. We also agreed to cooperate on certain matters, but the Dutch still were not happy. They wanted more. They want to basically run our police organisation and when we stopped them they said that it had to be good or it’s nothing at all.

“Who are the Dutch to tell us what is good for us? Yes they have more money and more people to work, but their record as investigators has not been that impressive at all,” Duncan said.

He said the basic idea of the Dutch was to make the Kingdom Detective Cooperation Team RST the ones to run the joint police service.

“It’s the same they wanted to do with the Marechaussees. They wanted them to head their own operation in the Antilles. We cannot allow that. The RST is based on cooperation with the Antilles and Aruba. If, for whatever reason, the Dutch want to investigate whoever they want to in the Antilles, they should establish a real Kingdom investigative unit,” Duncan said.

Also the attempt of the Dutch to have joint presidency of the workgroups that have to work out the draft consensus Kingdom Law wasn’t agreed to by the islands, he said.

Another matter that still needed some more discussing is the Police Force for the BES islands Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba. Duncan said that during the meeting it seemed a lot as if the Dutch wanted St. Maarten and Curaçao to carry the back office of the BES islands police organisation.

“We can do it, but they have to pay for the services. However, they Dutch don’t seem willing to pay for the cost involved. I want to see them run a police organisation for the BES islands from the Netherlands 9,000 miles away. It will cost them millions every year,” Duncan said.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/tdhonline/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=289:the-dutch-had-to-be-stopped-on-joint-police-services-says-duncan&catid=56:today

Does this mean the islands want their own force?  No Dutch leaders on the police force?  No rotations on and off the islands?  Less transparency?

sounds to me like the Dutch want a police organization that covered all those Dutch islands and the islands don't want that.  They want to control their own police.  However, we've heard Aruba tell us time and again that they don't have jurisdiction over their own police.  Makes my head spin. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: July 15, 2008, 10:42:13 PM »

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: July 15, 2008, 10:43:27 PM »

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: July 15, 2008, 10:51:13 PM »

Those must be her favorite earings, she has them on in all three shots! 

------------------
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: July 15, 2008, 10:52:07 PM »

I agree.

It occurred to me more than once that maybe even Joran doesn't know where Natalee's remains are.  Could be someone told him they'd take care of it so there'd be no body and no case.  Go home, go to school.  Don't worry about this. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: July 15, 2008, 11:00:47 PM »

I agree.

It occurred to me more than once that maybe even Joran doesn't know where Natalee's remains are.  Could be someone told him they'd take care of it so there'd be no body and no case.  Go home, go to school.  Don't worry about this. 

I think they have her body and this is part of the reason that Paulus hasn't moved from that island.  He may think he has Aruba by the you know what but it is Aruba that has Paulus by the you know what.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 11:17:00 PM by San » Logged
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: July 15, 2008, 11:14:35 PM »

PACKED  

Hey,

Now them'z some MOVERS AND SHAKERS right there!!!!

Which one does the moving and which one does the shaking???

Ummmm, that is so sad, in a way.

Neither one looks happy to be there...imo. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: July 15, 2008, 11:15:22 PM »

I agree.

I think they have her body and this is part of the reason that Paulus hasn't moved from that island.  He may think he has Aruba buy the you know what but it is Aruba that has Paulus by the you know what.

Where could the VDS move and live in peace?  The Netherlands?  Another island?  Australia?

Where could PVDS get a job?  Anita?  Could they live in peace anywhere?  What if JVDS came home to visit?

Maybe Aruba IS their only choice at this time.  mo

Doesn't PVDS get some government paid work?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: July 15, 2008, 11:19:09 PM »

I agree.

I've could never rule this out, myself, even though I could not fathom any of the possible means.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: July 15, 2008, 11:20:17 PM »

I agree.

I think they have her body and this is part of the reason that Paulus hasn't moved from that island.  He may think he has Aruba buy the you know what but it is Aruba that has Paulus by the you know what.

Where could the VDS move and live in peace?  The Netherlands?  Another island?  Australia?

Where could PVDS get a job?  Anita?  Could they live in peace anywhere?  What if JVDS came home to visit?

Maybe Aruba IS their only choice at this time.  mo

Doesn't PVDS get some government paid work?

Paulus can move anywhere he wants to.  He has connections and we have been hearing about his connections for 3 years now.  As far as government paid work that is a bunch of BS.  He has been making dirty money for years now.  How else would a 17 year old be gambling every night illegally.

This is a matter of trust.  Paulus came out and said if he told his story a lot of people would get hurt.  This is why Aruba has the body.  To shut Paulus up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.